Cuties

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2196
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Cuties

Post by Sculptor »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:29 pm By your own rubric Louisiana is not even Louisiana, since the individuals that comprise it are not identical to one another, And a Person from Louisiana could easily share more about herself with a person from Hollywood than her own neighbours.

absolutely right: south louisiana isn't north louisiana and new orleans isn't church point

this america so many believe, or are taught to believe, exists is a fiction

there are cultures, many of them; subcultures even, distinctly 'murican (in that they all value liberty) but also distinctly individual and idiosyncratic


If the federal conglomerate is not above those that comprise it, then no state, county, city, town, neighbourhood or even family is either. That simply renders your comments ;"california is not louisiana is not colorado is not,, " empty words.

I can't decypher this: I'm stupid or you constructed poorly

try again, if you like
You are stupid.
It parses perfectly
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 8833
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: Cuties

Post by henry quirk »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:21 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:29 pm By your own rubric Louisiana is not even Louisiana, since the individuals that comprise it are not identical to one another, And a Person from Louisiana could easily share more about herself with a person from Hollywood than her own neighbours.

absolutely right: south louisiana isn't north louisiana and new orleans isn't church point

this america so many believe, or are taught to believe, exists is a fiction

there are cultures, many of them; subcultures even, distinctly 'murican (in that they all value liberty) but also distinctly individual and idiosyncratic


If the federal conglomerate is not above those that comprise it, then no state, county, city, town, neighbourhood or even family is either. That simply renders your comments ;"california is not louisiana is not colorado is not,, " empty words.

I can't decypher this: I'm stupid or you constructed poorly

try again, if you like
You are stupid.
It parses perfectly
nope, cuz what you seem to be sayin' is the perfectly natural family unit is the same as the arbitrarily designated state, county, city, town, neighbourhood

as you go down that scale each gains legitimacy, of course, but all of them are drawn up by men, for men's service

the family, the individual, fall outside that scheme

and your federal conglomerate: you seems to say it actually does stand above the folks who compromise it, which -- of course -- is nonsense

anyway: my point stands...'murica is -- in reality -- a loose confederation of individuals and cultures; we're bound loosely together by a common, imperfect, emphasis on individual liberty

within that common respect for individual liberty: anything goes
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2196
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Cuties

Post by Sculptor »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:42 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:21 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:29 pm By your own rubric Louisiana is not even Louisiana, since the individuals that comprise it are not identical to one another, And a Person from Louisiana could easily share more about herself with a person from Hollywood than her own neighbours.

absolutely right: south louisiana isn't north louisiana and new orleans isn't church point

this america so many believe, or are taught to believe, exists is a fiction

there are cultures, many of them; subcultures even, distinctly 'murican (in that they all value liberty) but also distinctly individual and idiosyncratic


If the federal conglomerate is not above those that comprise it, then no state, county, city, town, neighbourhood or even family is either. That simply renders your comments ;"california is not louisiana is not colorado is not,, " empty words.

I can't decypher this: I'm stupid or you constructed poorly

try again, if you like
You are stupid.
It parses perfectly
nope, cuz what you seem to be sayin' is the perfectly natural family unit is the same as the arbitrarily designated state, county, city, town, neighbourhood

as you go down that scale each gains legitimacy, of course, but all of them are drawn up by men, for men's service

the family, the individual, fall outside that scheme

and your federal conglomerate: you seems to say it actually does stand above the folks who compromise it, which -- of course -- is nonsense

anyway: my point stands...'murica is -- in reality -- a loose confederation of individuals and cultures; we're bound loosely together by a common, imperfect, emphasis on individual liberty

within that common respect for individual liberty: anything goes
Ummm
yes, you definitely are stupid.
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 8833
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: Cuties

Post by henry quirk »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:36 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:42 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:21 pm

You are stupid.
It parses perfectly
nope, cuz what you seem to be sayin' is the perfectly natural family unit is the same as the arbitrarily designated state, county, city, town, neighbourhood

as you go down that scale each gains legitimacy, of course, but all of them are drawn up by men, for men's service

the family, the individual, fall outside that scheme

and your federal conglomerate: you seems to say it actually does stand above the folks who compromise it, which -- of course -- is nonsense

anyway: my point stands...'murica is -- in reality -- a loose confederation of individuals and cultures; we're bound loosely together by a common, imperfect, emphasis on individual liberty

within that common respect for individual liberty: anything goes
Ummm
yes, you definitely are stupid.
mebbe so
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8547
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Cuties

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:59 pm The pedophile experience is just one of many experiences of consciousness. The “cuties” movie is just another energetic experience being expressed by infinite consciousness which just happens to gravitate toward the pedophiliac experience, it’s just this one energy exploring itself in the moment and there is no power on this earth to stop what ever action is arising in the instant, if that is the action that is being expressed as it is appearing.

good lord, you make child rape sound like just another libidinal alternative

these animals need exterminatin', not understandin'

there's nuthin' decent or kind in cuttin' 'em any slack
The point being made here, is that there is no time machine to undo what is only ever happening in this immediate live realtime event that is happening all by itself, with no one in the driving seat. So any event not witnessed can never be reversed.

So obviously if there is a SELF commiting it's own actions here, then that self is wholly responsible for the karmic consequences of it's own self claimed intentional knowing knowledge of itself. In that, this self created self, can know if it's actions can feel good or bad, it can know the difference via it's own knowledge, it has created...in that where there's knowledge there are preferences and differences, like good and evil acts, pleasure and pain causing events.

Now, within the absolute bigger picture of reality, there is no such 'thing' as an ''individually owned self'' existing anywhere within the universe that is responsible for any thing that happens. And if what happens is seen as wrong and immoral and depraved or sick and shouldn't happen. Then why would this universe want to factor these evil thoughts into it's existence, surely if there was a grand designer of the universe it could and surely would not factor in what it doesn't like...So the truth is, there is nothing here to stop what is happening, because every event that happens is only and ever pure freedom to be in every moment. We can see this truth in the way animals live their lives.

If the world of human reality is so awful, full of wickedness and evil intention, then surely that intention can decide upon itself as and through this apparent owned intention to stop creating this shitshow in the first place. How, by stopping the birth of more apparent intentional entities known as human beings.
Can the birth of humans with evil potentional ever be stopped? that's the real issue here, if it's so bad being human then why not use the knowledge we think we have to stop creating the bad by electing via the intention we think we own to adopt for voluntary human extinction?

Notice the horrific torturous events that go on every moment within the broader reality, namely, within the animal kingdom, and yet no animal ever says to another animal that is evil or wrong. The truth is, reality is brutal, and there is nothing to stop it, because nothing started it.

If there is a something that started it then that something can stop it, if it doesn't like it...this is the raw truth of nature that humans cannot face.


.
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 8833
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: Cuties

Post by henry quirk »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:21 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:36 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:42 pm

nope, cuz what you seem to be sayin' is the perfectly natural family unit is the same as the arbitrarily designated state, county, city, town, neighbourhood

as you go down that scale each gains legitimacy, of course, but all of them are drawn up by men, for men's service

the family, the individual, fall outside that scheme

and your federal conglomerate: you seems to say it actually does stand above the folks who compromise it, which -- of course -- is nonsense

anyway: my point stands...'murica is -- in reality -- a loose confederation of individuals and cultures; we're bound loosely together by a common, imperfect, emphasis on individual liberty

within that common respect for individual liberty: anything goes
Ummm
yes, you definitely are stupid.
mebbe so
another stupid guy -- Colin Woodward -- has written, writes, extensively on the the idea of 'murica bein' several cultural nations, not one...I recall dimly (stupidly?) postin' about his work in-forum, a while back...his writin' is worth lookin' into (if yer stupid)
User avatar
henry quirk
Posts: 8833
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Re: Cuties

Post by henry quirk »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:43 am
henry quirk wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:59 pm The pedophile experience is just one of many experiences of consciousness. The “cuties” movie is just another energetic experience being expressed by infinite consciousness which just happens to gravitate toward the pedophiliac experience, it’s just this one energy exploring itself in the moment and there is no power on this earth to stop what ever action is arising in the instant, if that is the action that is being expressed as it is appearing.

good lord, you make child rape sound like just another libidinal alternative

these animals need exterminatin', not understandin'

there's nuthin' decent or kind in cuttin' 'em any slack
The point being made here, is that there is no time machine to undo what is only ever happening in this immediate live realtime event that is happening all by itself, with no one in the driving seat. So any event not witnessed can never be reversed.

So obviously if there is a SELF commiting it's own actions here, then that self is wholly responsible for the karmic consequences of it's own self claimed intentional knowing knowledge of itself. In that, this self created self, can know if it's actions can feel good or bad, it can know the difference via it's own knowledge, it has created...in that where there's knowledge there are preferences and differences, like good and evil acts, pleasure and pain causing events.

Now, within the absolute bigger picture of reality, there is no such 'thing' as an ''individually owned self'' existing anywhere within the universe that is responsible for any thing that happens. And if what happens is seen as wrong and immoral and depraved or sick and shouldn't happen. Then why would this universe want to factor these evil thoughts into it's existence, surely if there was a grand designer of the universe it could and surely would not factor in what it doesn't like...So the truth is, there is nothing here to stop what is happening, because every event that happens is only and ever pure freedom to be in every moment. We can see this truth in the way animals live their lives.

If the world of human reality is so awful, full of wickedness and evil intention, then surely that intention can decide upon itself as and through this apparent owned intention to stop creating this shitshow in the first place. How, by stopping the birth of more apparent intentional entities known as human beings.
Can the birth of humans with evil potentional ever be stopped? that's the real issue here, if it's so bad being human then why not use the knowledge we think we have to stop creating the bad by electing via the intention we think we own to adopt for voluntary human extinction?

Notice the horrific torturous events that go on every moment within the broader reality, namely, within the animal kingdom, and yet no animal ever says to another animal that is evil or wrong. The truth is, reality is brutal, and there is nothing to stop it, because nothing started it.

If there is a something that started it then that something can stop it, if it doesn't like it...this is the raw truth of nature that humans cannot face.
if jack, a 35 year old man, sodomizes warren, a six year old boy, and his eight year old sister, eloise, jack has committed depraved acts, immoralities: he deserves to eat shot or to hang

if someone walks in as jack is positionin' himself behind or over one of the kids to penetrate them, that someone ought to beat jack's ass up one side of the room and down the other, and that someone ought to keep beatin' jack till jack isn't breathin'
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8547
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Cuties

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:49 pm
if jack, a 35 year old man, sodomizes warren, a six year old boy, and his eight year old sister, eloise, jack has committed depraved acts, immoralities: he deserves to eat shot or to hang

if someone walks in as jack is positionin' himself behind or over one of the kids to penetrate them, that someone ought to beat jack's ass up one side of the room and down the other, and that someone ought to keep beatin' jack till jack isn't breathin'
For the human story, the world of knowledge within space time duality..aka (the dream world of the KNOWN) there is the apparent appearance of a cause and effect karmic energy where consequences for wrong / bad actions and consequences for right / good actions are recognised for what they are, aka intention. But both these opposing actions are just different appearances of the same one energy which is free to express itself as it so wills via intention. . Intention is the rider of the will. Will is FREE in every moment, since there is no other agent to stop what is happening in realtime pure awareness.

So of course one is going to get their arse kicked for harming an innocent, which is known as interference against the will of an apparent other, but this karmic energy that carries consequencial reaction is also an appearance of the same one energy that expresses itself potentially in infinite ways, as and through every free action. In fact right and good choices or wrong and bad choices are just different expressions of the same ONE ENERGY arising for no one, to no one, and by no one. In reality, life is just manifesting just as it is, and can never be any different than how it arises in the instantaneous moment it arises, and like I said earlier, there is no time-machine, to put that split milk back to it's prior state, life is going LIVE ALWAYS NOW..there is no dress rehearsal.

That said, change does apparently happen, things change for the better, or things can worsen, but in reality, nothing ever changes, reality is always the same as it is ever was, is and ever will be, and that every action is a myriad of reactions all nested within one unitary action, all inclusive, one without a second.

As for the fabled character, the tubeworm in a tux...it doesn't end well, there is no happy ever after ending for the character, every character eventually becomes impaled upon it's own spear.

.
Nick_A
Posts: 5205
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 am

Re: Cuties

Post by Nick_A »

I've been away for a little while but would like to ad something about the damage done to 11 year olds. It is easy to refer to morality when we are unaware of what the human organism is. But as we know, who cares about foolish morality This is theory so not asking you to believe it. But anyhow a persons life moves through several stages one of which a child and in this case a girl begins to become woman. At this stage a girl begins to experience sex energy and all it is capable of. A girl can feel it in relaltion to reproduction, the creative energy which develops talents, and also the awareness of her relationship to her source. This is a vey high energy and second only to the energy of love. A young girls is vulnerble to adopting negative emotions which protect this vulnerbility. One of which is the knowledge that negative sex is power. So imagine a defensive 11 year old who under the influence of negative emotions has the potential to become normal and her soul nourished by sex energy but does the opposite through cultural influences.

Now imagine all the 500 or so 11 year olds auditioning for cuties. They are all in the same boat. All their natural awareness of the effects of sex energy on reproduction, their creative talents, and inner knowledge of their source are all corrupted as they they are captivated by acquired defensive negative emotions. All this to make a few bucks.

How low can people go? I remember a woman of knowledge once told me that Man is the only higher mammal that eats their young. I didn't understand it then but now it is obvious that when we are so ignorant we abuse our young from fear and or profit by filling their inner lives with negative emotions, we are eating the being of our young.
User avatar
Kayla
Posts: 1217
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 am

Re: Cuties

Post by Kayla »

I want to see this just to find out what all the argle barge is about.

however, a lot of French films tend to start out very slowly and have like a 30 minute boring intro sequence that is super boring.

Does "Cuties" follow that pattern?
Nick_A
Posts: 5205
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 am

Re: Cuties

Post by Nick_A »

Kayla wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:43 pm I want to see this just to find out what all the argle barge is about.

however, a lot of French films tend to start out very slowly and have like a 30 minute boring intro sequence that is super boring.

Does "Cuties" follow that pattern?
I haven't seen the movie. The excerpts I posted have been removed. But regardless of the plot, do you feel something wrong with sexualizing 11 year old girls not to mention the hundreds who auditioned, just to make a few bucks?
Nick_A
Posts: 5205
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 am

Re: the image is too large to post

Post by Nick_A »

There is a segment of the population who are obsessed with the destruction of the body, mind, and spirit, of the younger generation. If a young person survives abortion, then they are confronted with indoctrination rationalized as education. Then as young girls are beginning to transform into women, profiting from the desire to screw them replaces the desire to indoctrinate them. Then, to make matters worse, a bunch of female psychologists will defend these tendencies as normal.
Post Reply