Essential services during the pandemic

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Essential services during the pandemic

Post by Walker »

Is abortion an essential service?

Ohio Orders Abortion Clinics to Stop Performing ‘Elective’ Abortions
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... abortions/
Age
Posts: 5113
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:42 am Is abortion an essential service?

Ohio Orders Abortion Clinics to Stop Performing ‘Elective’ Abortions
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... abortions/
This question would obviously all depend on what "essential" is in relation to exactly?

If the mother will die, if she does not have an abortion, and the mother or at least one person wants her to keep on living, then it is 'essential' for her to have an abortion to fulfill that 'want' or those 'wants'.

Is it 'essential' that the mother keeps on living? Then the answer is, No. The word 'essential' is only in relation to an outcome. So, Is the question for any thing being an 'essential' service, including abortion, then the proper and correct answer will always rely on and be dependent upon the outcome sort or desired (wanted).
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by Walker »

Preventing the death of the mother is not elective surgery.

When abortionists speak of the mother's health and welfare, they include "psychological" health.

Is abortion in the name of psychological health* essential, or is it elective surgery?


* most abortions
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9148
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

No need for anyone to waste their time clicking on the link the 'Breitbart' bit is all you need to see.

Because you are such an ignorant fuck, as most abortions occur in the first few weeks no surgery is necessary.

And yes, of course abortion is an essential service for women.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9148
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Here's an odd one; liquor stores are allowed to stay open because alcohol is considered an 'essential item'. :?
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:42 pm
And yes, of course abortion is an essential service for women.
For supposed psychological reasons and life-style reasons, but not because of a threat to the mother's physical health in most cases.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:52 pm Here's an odd one; liquor stores are allowed to stay open because alcohol is considered an 'essential item'. :?
Maybe where you live.

Here, they're closed.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:42 pm Because you are such an ignorant fuck ...
You know, that really makes you sound like a moron.

Surgery ... medical procedure ... you get the idea, which is ending the pregnancy when it doesn't threaten the life of the mother, wasting valuable medical resources in a time of crisis.
Last edited by Walker on Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9148
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:04 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:52 pm Here's an odd one; liquor stores are allowed to stay open because alcohol is considered an 'essential item'. :?
Maybe where you live.

Here, they're closed.
I was talking about New York.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:14 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:04 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:52 pm Here's an odd one; liquor stores are allowed to stay open because alcohol is considered an 'essential item'. :?
Maybe where you live.

Here, they're closed.
I was talking about New York.
Here's something even odder.

In New York, abortion, which kills the next generation, is considered necessary for the psychological health of the mother ... even in times of real danger, when medical resources are stretched thin.

Some people would call that stone-cold, fucked-up selfishness.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9148
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:23 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:14 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:04 pm
Maybe where you live.

Here, they're closed.
I was talking about New York.
Here's something even odder.

In New York, abortion, which kills the next generation, is considered necessary for the psychological health of the mother ... even in times of real danger, when medical resources are stretched thin.

Some people would call that stone-cold, fucked-up selfishness.
You are truly fucked in the head.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:33 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:23 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:14 pm

I was talking about New York.
Here's something even odder.

In New York, abortion, which kills the next generation, is considered necessary for the psychological health of the mother ... even in times of real danger, when medical resources are stretched thin.

Some people would call that stone-cold, fucked-up selfishness.
You are truly fucked in the head.
You want to play? I'll play.

Kiss my ass.

I am presenting a very real philosophical position shared by many, many people in the world.

You should use reason and logic to deal with the very real situation.

Instead, you revert to type, and continue to sound like a fucking moron.

Get over your bigotry and prejudices and do try to behave like an adult, you fucking idiot.

Go take a shit in some other thread and stink it up.

:twisted:
Last edited by Walker on Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9148
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:41 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:33 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:23 pm
Here's something even odder.

In New York, abortion, which kills the next generation, is considered necessary for the psychological health of the mother ... even in times of real danger, when medical resources are stretched thin.

Some people would call that stone-cold, fucked-up selfishness.
You are truly fucked in the head.
You want to play? I'll play.

Kiss my ass.

I am presenting a very real philosophical position shared my many, many people in the world.

You should use reason and logic to deal with the very real situation.

Instead, you revert to type, and continue to sound like a fucking moron.

Get over your bigotry and prejudices and do try to behave like an adult, you fucking idiot.

:twisted:
No you aren't, you are shoving your misogynistic religiofuck bullshit which you are totally obsessed with. Go and adopt some unwanted babies if you are that concerned.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:43 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:41 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:33 pm

You are truly fucked in the head.
You want to play? I'll play.

Kiss my ass.

I am presenting a very real philosophical position shared my many, many people in the world.

You should use reason and logic to deal with the very real situation.

Instead, you revert to type, and continue to sound like a fucking moron.

Get over your bigotry and prejudices and do try to behave like an adult, you fucking idiot.

:twisted:
No you aren't, you are shoving your misogynistic religiofuck bullshit which you are totally obsessed with. Go and adopt some unwanted babies if you are that concerned.
Sure, I'll play your game with the language you understand, since reasoning is beyond you.

I'm discussing exactly what I say I'm discussing, not what you say I'm discussing, you stupid c**t.

Go take your daily shit in someone else's thread, you fucked up moron.

You like, yes?
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9148
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Essential services during the pandemic

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

blah blah.....
Post Reply