Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Luxin

Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by Luxin » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:12 pm

September 7, 2019

If I wasn't a "good" man I would most certainly be a physical Nazi hunter, but I am limited by my soul to "journalistically" exposing the omnipresent filth everywhere -- the "monsters creeping just down the block, next door, or in the house". I am comfortable with the term "Nazi", as it aptly brings the monstrous crimes of Hitler and his ciphers to mind. "Nazi" elicits the horror felt even by average "evil" people, and is thus a fitting inclusive term for all the authoritarian subhuman scum of the earth: racists, bigots, sex molesters, rapists, murderers, exploiters/slavemasters, liars and slanderers, thieves and con men, and earth raping corporate and political fascists.

My alter ego is a mass murderer which can NEVER be allowed to express; my soul won't allow it. But IF that shadow self were only theoretically allowed to run rampant with a machine gun.... However the only weapon I can ever use is my words of truth. In an indirect and mysterious way, perhaps, I might "murder" some Nazis with words, including a few Nazis here.

Reading my words is risky, especially for a Nazi, because Truth has power, and Nazis may be especially vulnerable to the Truth, something that Donald Trump proves with his fear of being called a racist or known as one, something he fears but knows is true. Our Conscience is the positive part of us that is aware of all our evil, and which constantly reminds us of it. This fear of the truth that Nazis don't want to believe or want anyone else to believe is why they will deny any unpleasant or inconvenient truth to their last breath. Trump fears the awful truth so much, he couldn't tell the truth about any important matter if he was hooked up to a special lie detector that would execute him upon telling his next lie. Trump may look "powerful" and decisive to dummies, but his true nature is a whiny little compulsively lying bitch who is afraid of not licking the diseased asses of Russian gangsters who most likely cosigned his significant loans.

A mission of mine from now on is to expose Nazis -- who are in the billions because we are a doomed race -- with the The Power of the Word. The filth "at the end of my street" will not be mentioned; they'll be content with my silence, being unknown to them, but God/Nature's instrument of bad karma -- The Law of Karma or Divine Retribution symbolized by Satan and his eternal punishment of unspeakable suffering -- will take care of them in time.

I could never be a physical Nazi hunter; no "good" person is safe doing that; the dangers are both obvious and subtle. The danger lies in evil "vengeance" as opposed to forgiveness. All my targets -- all my poor "Mr. Hilters" (virtual bosom buddies of Adolf Hitler) -- are implicitly forgiven as helpless and hopeless victims of our race's sin and bad karma.

My forgiveness means nothing to Nazis but everything to me. However, this does not mean that anyone on this planet -- including other Nazis -- is safe with anything a cursed Nazi says or does. And the absolute necessity of forgiveness does not mean that all Nazi rubbish don't belong in cages for life -- they do. Nature NEVER forgives ANY crime of the abuse or slander of others; it's system is simple: you do the crime, you pay the price.

Brainwashed religionists, especially Catholics, are dead wrong on the matter of "God or the clerics' forgiveness" (what absolute rubbish!). It's the duty of "the good" to identify and advertise the words and ways of the figurative creepy crawlies limping down the street, and who are the only fast enough to get hold of other creepy crawlies. The real worldwide plague of Nazi filth makes Hollywood's best zombie movie's drama times one thousand sleepworthy by comparison.

The Nazi dead have fooled or can fool and catch many of you because many of you -- roughly 9 out of 10 -- were born dead, but they'll never catch a living person and drag them down to hell and a wasted life.

About the racist dachshund. All Nazis seek to poison others' minds. No decent person ever talks about abortion unless it's a woman who is countering Nazis' propaganda. Abortion is a personal matter that is none of any Nazi's effing business. I can't spend much time analyzing morons, but the presence of misogyny in any Nazi discussing abortion would seem to be a given. Discussing any view of abortion is as stupid as discussing the best way to masturbate. It's personal, Mr. Hilter! I'm all for racists constantly spewing out hate speech; at least that would be honest of them and would allow "the good" to quickly identify what's wrong in this picture of so-called "philosophers", a number of which are just Nazi politicians looking for other weak minded victims' approval of their immoral, disgusting and pathetic thoughts.

God/Nature's karmic system is real and powerful, though mysterious to many, but fools have no faith in it and imagine that the death penalty is best. Nature's Divine Retribution consists of far greater punishment, and killing a Nazi is letting them off the hook.

Nature is able to punish a Nazi's children for their crimes, ensuring that all a Nazi's descendants are soulless monsters with "lives" not worth living, despised by all decent people and rebuked by didactics whose duty is to study and expose evil. The "sins of the fathers" spoken of in the Old Testament is very real, very frightening, and very tragic for the vile who dare to abuse others. Of course, the soulless are compelled to do evil, and the evil they do is increasing all the time, with more jail-for-life-worthy monsters on the loose than ever before in history; hence the current end of the world slowly approaching.

Catastrophic events and a great moral disaster will take place a little over 400 years from now, and the genocide in that time will be far worse than that of World War 2. War and genocide at that time will likely bring the white race close to extinction. The descendants of the Nazi racists and persecutors of this time will become the hunted and persecuted of the future. What goes around comes around. In an evil world, every single race or religious group gets their turn to be persecuted. Parallel to the proverb "Big thieves hang little thieves" is "Majority Nazis exterminate minority Nazis". And evil people on both sides of a conflict slaughtering each other is Nature's way to remove large numbers of worthless failed beings from the Earth, their mutual evil accomplishing the cleanup.

As God/Nature and His Spiritual Law are impersonal and inhuman without any human power to forgive, neither should man's temporal law ever allow any exception to the paradigm of jail for life, no chance of parole or early release for any reason, and the Nazi treated with kindness (a tall order, but any unkindness towards a Nazi is criminal and punishable).

Ruined beings or fallen angels can NEVER be reformed or rehabilitated. The misconception that permanently damaged beings -- a.k.a. eternally self-damned death angels or harmed ones -- can change is a devious argument of "Satan" (man's evil self or ego), with the sympathy seeking Nazi trying to convince confused ignorant fools including other Nazis in the justice system that they have changed for the better (what a joke! impossible!) so they could be released and continue to commit the same crimes that they will always take great delight in.

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:20 pm

Every human who says 'We need a strong leader' is a potential Nazi. Every human who believes pro-war propaganda, is a potential Nazi and complicit in genocidal atrocities. Every human who believes whacko conspiracy theories is a potential Nazi. Every human being who is capable of being swept up in mob hysteria is a potential Nazi. Collectively, THOSE people make up the majority of human beings.
'Nazi' was simply a name for a very specific political party in one particular episode in history. It fed off human inadequacies.
It is humans who need to change. Ditching religion and the blind worship of divine sky-daddies would be a good start.
Mass murderers throughout history are admired, and often described as 'great' men (humans). Churchill was a mass murdering piece of shit, but because he was on the winning side he's revered as little short of a saint. Stalin is still admired in Russia today.

Dachshund

Post by Dachshund » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:56 am

Luxin wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:12 pm
September 7, 2019

About the racist dachshund. All Nazis seek to poison others' minds.

Dear Luxin

Thank you for your kind words. I have written a little poem just for you as a token of my appreciation. It's called: "Tomorrow Belongs to Me."

TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME

The sun in the meadow is summery warm
The stag in the forest runs free
But gather together to greet the storm
Tomorrow belongs to me

The branch of the Linden is leafy and green
The Rhine gives its gold to the sea
But somewhere a glory awaits unseen
Tomorrow belongs to me

The babe in his cradle is closing his eyes
The blossom embraces the bee
But soon, says a whisper;
"Arise, Arise, Tomorrow belongs to me"

Oh Fatherland, Fatherland !
Show us the sign
Your children are waiting to see
The morning will come
When the world is mine
Tomorrow belongs !
Tomorrow belongs!
TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME !

Kindest Regards

Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)

bahman

Post by bahman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:37 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:20 pm
Every human who says 'We need a strong leader' is a potential Nazi. Every human who believes pro-war propaganda, is a potential Nazi and complicit in genocidal atrocities. Every human who believes whacko conspiracy theories is a potential Nazi. Every human being who is capable of being swept up in mob hysteria is a potential Nazi. Collectively, THOSE people make up the majority of human beings.
'Nazi' was simply a name for a very specific political party in one particular episode in history. It fed off human inadequacies.
It is humans who need to change. Ditching religion and the blind worship of divine sky-daddies would be a good start.
Mass murderers throughout history are admired, and often described as 'great' men (humans). Churchill was a mass murdering piece of shit, but because he was on the winning side he's revered as little short of a saint. Stalin is still admired in Russia today.
We need to respect each other since we are equal. Nazism is however needed to some extent for any better society, people have different capacities. The problem is that there is no omniscient between humans right now otherwise I am happy to have a leader. Those nazis were fake. That is why they lost.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:19 pm

bahman wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:37 pm
We need to respect each other since we are equal. Nazism is however needed to some extent for any better society, people have different capacities. The problem is that there is no omniscient between humans right now otherwise I am happy to have a leader. Those nazis were fake. That is why they lost.
None of that makes any sense.

Dubious

Post by Dubious » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:14 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:56 am
Luxin wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:12 pm
September 7, 2019

About the racist dachshund. All Nazis seek to poison others' minds.

Dear Luxin

Thank you for your kind words. I have written a little poem just for you as a token of my appreciation. It's called: "Tomorrow Belongs to Me."

TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME

The sun in the meadow is summery warm
The stag in the forest runs free
But gather together to greet the storm
Tomorrow belongs to me

The branch of the Linden is leafy and green
The Rhine gives its gold to the sea
But somewhere a glory awaits unseen
Tomorrow belongs to me

The babe in his cradle is closing his eyes
The blossom embraces the bee
But soon, says a whisper;
"Arise, Arise, Tomorrow belongs to me"

Oh Fatherland, Fatherland !
Show us the sign
Your children are waiting to see
The morning will come
When the world is mine
Tomorrow belongs !
Tomorrow belongs!
TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME !

Kindest Regards

I didn't know you were so talented. You must be one of these guys...

https://genius.com/John-kander-tomorrow ... -me-lyrics

bahman

Post by bahman » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:27 pm

Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:19 pm
bahman wrote:
Do you have a problem with leadership? Do you equate yourself with someone who is much better than you in understanding the things when it comes to leadership?

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:09 am

bahman wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:27 pm
bahman wrote:

Do you have a problem with leadership? Do you equate yourself with someone who is much better than you in understanding the things when it comes to leadership?
Who is 'much better than me' and why? I'm sorry that you need, as an adult, to have someone 'better' telling you what to do.

Dachshund

Post by Dachshund » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:32 pm

Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:09 am
Who is 'much better than me' and why? I'm sorry that you need, as an adult, to have someone 'better' telling you what to do.
[/quote]

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is better than you in lots of ways, Vegetable. She is more moral (sponsors lots of charitable and public work in the UK), she is well-spoken (Queen Elizabeth speaks pristine "Received English", while you speak mangled Kiwi English, like: "Fick it, I'm beached as 'bro !") the Queen is graceful, polite and has impeccable good manners, you,however, are a rude, potty-mouthed, deplorable little grub. The Queen has much more beautiful jewelry than you, not to mention lots more cash and lots more exclusive property in the form of posh castles,etc. the Queen is loved by millions, whereas you are not lovable because you frequently send very nasty posts to this forum that people find offensive. The Queen is a Christian soul and therefore a kind, loving and forgiving person, while you are Godless devil. The Queen has good taste and would never post images of used tampons on the internet (gross !!) like you have done. Unlike you, the Queen is a well-read and very knowledgeable lady with an excellent grasp of English literature, history, politics and philosophy.

Having someone who is your superior - like the Queen ( or Der Uberweiner) - telling you what to do, is EXACTLY what you need; it would work wonders for you, Vegetable. You'd be able to clean up your act in no time with a good mentor with someone like her or me !

Regards

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:55 pm

Dachshund wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:32 pm

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is better than you in lots of ways, Vegetable. She is more moral (sponsors lots of charitable and public work in the UK), she is well-spoken (Queen Elizabeth speaks pristine "Received English", while you speak mangled Kiwi English, like: "Fick it, I'm beached as 'bro !") the Queen is graceful, polite and has impeccable good manners, you,however, are a rude, potty-mouthed, deplorable little grub. The Queen has much more beautiful jewelry than you, not to mention lots more cash and lots more exclusive property in the form of posh castles,etc. the Queen is loved by millions, whereas you are not lovable because you frequently send very nasty posts to this forum that people find offensive. The Queen is a Christian soul and therefore a kind, loving and forgiving person, while you are Godless devil. The Queen has good taste and would never post images of used tampons on the internet (gross !!) like you have done. Unlike you, the Queen is a well-read and very knowledgeable lady with an excellent grasp of English literature, history, politics and philosophy.

Having someone who is your superior - like the Queen ( or Der Uberweiner) - telling you what to do, is EXACTLY what you need; it would work wonders for you, Vegetable. You'd be able to clean up your act in no time with a good mentor with someone like her or me !

Regards

[/quote]

What bullshit. The British royal family is well known for the foul mouths and potty humour of its members.
They are a bunch of bludging parasites-- only interesting when they are creating scandals. The queen doesn't have good manners at all. Her idea of 'jolly good fun' is to allow her horrid little dogs to bite visitors--knowing full well that there's nothing they can do about it. The only thing she is 'well read' on are Barbara Cartland bodice rippers. She is never happier than when she's stomping around the countryside in her green wellies blowing away large and small mammals or seeing them ripped apart by dogs while on horseback (when it was legal).
You are a sycophantic drip.

Awww. A tampon offends you--and you the one who is obsessed with female reproduction and spends his time lurking around obscene anti-choice websites, then comes on here parroting their evil, misogynistic lies.
You, who drivels on ad infinitum about how superior white people are.
Wow. You don't have much in the way of redeeming features do you. Bloody immigrant.

bahman

Post by bahman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:30 pm

bahman wrote:

Are you omniscient? If not there are many things that others are way better than you.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:02 pm

bahman wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:30 pm
bahman wrote:

Are you omniscient? If not there are many things that others are way better than you.
I know enough not to say 'way better'. You still don't make any sense.

bahman

Post by bahman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:20 pm

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:02 pm
bahman wrote:

So, you know enough. There are many people who don't know enough and they need a leader to show the way toward the truth.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:45 pm

bahman wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:20 pm
bahman wrote:

So, you know enough. There are many people who don't know enough and they need a leader to show the way toward the truth.
That's pathetic.

bahman

Post by bahman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:45 pm
bahman wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:20 pm

That's pathetic.
No, it is not pathetic. It is real and we have to deal with it.