Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Luxin
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:49 pm

Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by Luxin »

Luxin ... Nazi rant unsuitable....
Last edited by Luxin on Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Every human who says 'We need a strong leader' is a potential Nazi. Every human who believes pro-war propaganda, is a potential Nazi and complicit in genocidal atrocities. Every human who believes whacko conspiracy theories is a potential Nazi. Every human being who is capable of being swept up in mob hysteria is a potential Nazi. Collectively, THOSE people make up the majority of human beings.
'Nazi' was simply a name for a very specific political party in one particular episode in history. It fed off human inadequacies.
It is humans who need to change. Ditching religion and the blind worship of divine sky-daddies would be a good start.
Mass murderers throughout history are admired, and often described as 'great' men (humans). Churchill was a mass murdering piece of shit, but because he was on the winning side he's revered as little short of a saint. Stalin is still admired in Russia today.
Dachshund
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by Dachshund »

Luxin wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:12 pm September 7, 2019



About the racist dachshund. All Nazis seek to poison others' minds.

Dear Luxin


Thank you for your kind words. I have written a little poem just for you as a token of my appreciation. It's called: "Tomorrow Belongs to Me."


TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME



The sun in the meadow is summery warm
The stag in the forest runs free
But gather together to greet the storm
Tomorrow belongs to me


The branch of the Linden is leafy and green
The Rhine gives its gold to the sea
But somewhere a glory awaits unseen
Tomorrow belongs to me


The babe in his cradle is closing his eyes
The blossom embraces the bee
But soon, says a whisper;
"Arise, Arise, Tomorrow belongs to me"

Oh Fatherland, Fatherland !
Show us the sign
Your children are waiting to see
The morning will come
When the world is mine
Tomorrow belongs !
Tomorrow belongs!
TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME !


Kindest Regards


Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
User avatar
bahman
Posts: 3230
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by bahman »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:20 pm Every human who says 'We need a strong leader' is a potential Nazi. Every human who believes pro-war propaganda, is a potential Nazi and complicit in genocidal atrocities. Every human who believes whacko conspiracy theories is a potential Nazi. Every human being who is capable of being swept up in mob hysteria is a potential Nazi. Collectively, THOSE people make up the majority of human beings.
'Nazi' was simply a name for a very specific political party in one particular episode in history. It fed off human inadequacies.
It is humans who need to change. Ditching religion and the blind worship of divine sky-daddies would be a good start.
Mass murderers throughout history are admired, and often described as 'great' men (humans). Churchill was a mass murdering piece of shit, but because he was on the winning side he's revered as little short of a saint. Stalin is still admired in Russia today.
We need to respect each other since we are equal. Nazism is however needed to some extent for any better society, people have different capacities. The problem is that there is no omniscient between humans right now otherwise I am happy to have a leader. Those nazis were fake. That is why they lost.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

bahman wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:37 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:20 pm Every human who says 'We need a strong leader' is a potential Nazi. Every human who believes pro-war propaganda, is a potential Nazi and complicit in genocidal atrocities. Every human who believes whacko conspiracy theories is a potential Nazi. Every human being who is capable of being swept up in mob hysteria is a potential Nazi. Collectively, THOSE people make up the majority of human beings.
'Nazi' was simply a name for a very specific political party in one particular episode in history. It fed off human inadequacies.
It is humans who need to change. Ditching religion and the blind worship of divine sky-daddies would be a good start.
Mass murderers throughout history are admired, and often described as 'great' men (humans). Churchill was a mass murdering piece of shit, but because he was on the winning side he's revered as little short of a saint. Stalin is still admired in Russia today.
We need to respect each other since we are equal. Nazism is however needed to some extent for any better society, people have different capacities. The problem is that there is no omniscient between humans right now otherwise I am happy to have a leader. Those nazis were fake. That is why they lost.
None of that makes any sense.
Dubious
Posts: 2507
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 7:40 am

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by Dubious »

Dachshund wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:56 am
Luxin wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:12 pm September 7, 2019



About the racist dachshund. All Nazis seek to poison others' minds.

Dear Luxin


Thank you for your kind words. I have written a little poem just for you as a token of my appreciation. It's called: "Tomorrow Belongs to Me."


TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME



The sun in the meadow is summery warm
The stag in the forest runs free
But gather together to greet the storm
Tomorrow belongs to me


The branch of the Linden is leafy and green
The Rhine gives its gold to the sea
But somewhere a glory awaits unseen
Tomorrow belongs to me


The babe in his cradle is closing his eyes
The blossom embraces the bee
But soon, says a whisper;
"Arise, Arise, Tomorrow belongs to me"

Oh Fatherland, Fatherland !
Show us the sign
Your children are waiting to see
The morning will come
When the world is mine
Tomorrow belongs !
Tomorrow belongs!
TOMORROW BELONGS TO ME !


Kindest Regards


Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
I didn't know you were so talented. You must be one of these guys...

https://genius.com/John-kander-tomorrow ... -me-lyrics
User avatar
bahman
Posts: 3230
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by bahman »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:19 pm
bahman wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:37 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:20 pm Every human who says 'We need a strong leader' is a potential Nazi. Every human who believes pro-war propaganda, is a potential Nazi and complicit in genocidal atrocities. Every human who believes whacko conspiracy theories is a potential Nazi. Every human being who is capable of being swept up in mob hysteria is a potential Nazi. Collectively, THOSE people make up the majority of human beings.
'Nazi' was simply a name for a very specific political party in one particular episode in history. It fed off human inadequacies.
It is humans who need to change. Ditching religion and the blind worship of divine sky-daddies would be a good start.
Mass murderers throughout history are admired, and often described as 'great' men (humans). Churchill was a mass murdering piece of shit, but because he was on the winning side he's revered as little short of a saint. Stalin is still admired in Russia today.
We need to respect each other since we are equal. Nazism is however needed to some extent for any better society, people have different capacities. The problem is that there is no omniscient between humans right now otherwise I am happy to have a leader. Those nazis were fake. That is why they lost.
None of that makes any sense.
Do you have a problem with leadership? Do you equate yourself with someone who is much better than you in understanding the things when it comes to leadership?
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

bahman wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:27 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:19 pm
bahman wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:37 pm
We need to respect each other since we are equal. Nazism is however needed to some extent for any better society, people have different capacities. The problem is that there is no omniscient between humans right now otherwise I am happy to have a leader. Those nazis were fake. That is why they lost.
None of that makes any sense.
Do you have a problem with leadership? Do you equate yourself with someone who is much better than you in understanding the things when it comes to leadership?
Who is 'much better than me' and why? I'm sorry that you need, as an adult, to have someone 'better' telling you what to do.
Dachshund
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by Dachshund »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:09 am
Who is 'much better than me' and why? I'm sorry that you need, as an adult, to have someone 'better' telling you what to do.
[/quote]


Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is better than you in lots of ways, Vegetable. She is more moral (sponsors lots of charitable and public work in the UK), she is well-spoken (Queen Elizabeth speaks pristine "Received English", while you speak mangled Kiwi English, like: "Fick it, I'm beached as 'bro !") the Queen is graceful, polite and has impeccable good manners, you,however, are a rude, potty-mouthed, deplorable little grub. The Queen has much more beautiful jewelry than you, not to mention lots more cash and lots more exclusive property in the form of posh castles,etc. the Queen is loved by millions, whereas you are not lovable because you frequently send very nasty posts to this forum that people find offensive. The Queen is a Christian soul and therefore a kind, loving and forgiving person, while you are Godless devil. The Queen has good taste and would never post images of used tampons on the internet (gross !!) like you have done. Unlike you, the Queen is a well-read and very knowledgeable lady with an excellent grasp of English literature, history, politics and philosophy.

Having someone who is your superior - like the Queen ( or Der Uberweiner) - telling you what to do, is EXACTLY what you need; it would work wonders for you, Vegetable. You'd be able to clean up your act in no time with a good mentor with someone like her or me !

Regards


Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dachshund wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:32 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:09 am
Who is 'much better than me' and why? I'm sorry that you need, as an adult, to have someone 'better' telling you what to do.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is better than you in lots of ways, Vegetable. She is more moral (sponsors lots of charitable and public work in the UK), she is well-spoken (Queen Elizabeth speaks pristine "Received English", while you speak mangled Kiwi English, like: "Fick it, I'm beached as 'bro !") the Queen is graceful, polite and has impeccable good manners, you,however, are a rude, potty-mouthed, deplorable little grub. The Queen has much more beautiful jewelry than you, not to mention lots more cash and lots more exclusive property in the form of posh castles,etc. the Queen is loved by millions, whereas you are not lovable because you frequently send very nasty posts to this forum that people find offensive. The Queen is a Christian soul and therefore a kind, loving and forgiving person, while you are Godless devil. The Queen has good taste and would never post images of used tampons on the internet (gross !!) like you have done. Unlike you, the Queen is a well-read and very knowledgeable lady with an excellent grasp of English literature, history, politics and philosophy.

Having someone who is your superior - like the Queen ( or Der Uberweiner) - telling you what to do, is EXACTLY what you need; it would work wonders for you, Vegetable. You'd be able to clean up your act in no time with a good mentor with someone like her or me !

Regards


Dachshund (Der Uberweiner)
[/quote]

What bullshit. The British royal family is well known for the foul mouths and potty humour of its members.
They are a bunch of bludging parasites-- only interesting when they are creating scandals. The queen doesn't have good manners at all. Her idea of 'jolly good fun' is to allow her horrid little dogs to bite visitors--knowing full well that there's nothing they can do about it. The only thing she is 'well read' on are Barbara Cartland bodice rippers. She is never happier than when she's stomping around the countryside in her green wellies blowing away large and small mammals or seeing them ripped apart by dogs while on horseback (when it was legal).
You are a sycophantic drip.

Awww. A tampon offends you--and you the one who is obsessed with female reproduction and spends his time lurking around obscene anti-choice websites, then comes on here parroting their evil, misogynistic lies.
You, who drivels on ad infinitum about how superior white people are.
Wow. You don't have much in the way of redeeming features do you. Bloody immigrant.
User avatar
bahman
Posts: 3230
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by bahman »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:09 am
bahman wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:27 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:19 pm

None of that makes any sense.
Do you have a problem with leadership? Do you equate yourself with someone who is much better than you in understanding the things when it comes to leadership?
Who is 'much better than me' and why? I'm sorry that you need, as an adult, to have someone 'better' telling you what to do.
Are you omniscient? If not there are many things that others are way better than you.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

bahman wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:30 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:09 am
bahman wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:27 pm
Do you have a problem with leadership? Do you equate yourself with someone who is much better than you in understanding the things when it comes to leadership?
Who is 'much better than me' and why? I'm sorry that you need, as an adult, to have someone 'better' telling you what to do.
Are you omniscient? If not there are many things that others are way better than you.
I know enough not to say 'way better'. You still don't make any sense.
User avatar
bahman
Posts: 3230
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by bahman »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:02 pm
bahman wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:30 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:09 am
Who is 'much better than me' and why? I'm sorry that you need, as an adult, to have someone 'better' telling you what to do.
Are you omniscient? If not there are many things that others are way better than you.
I know enough not to say 'way better'. You still don't make any sense.
So, you know enough. There are many people who don't know enough and they need a leader to show the way toward the truth.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

bahman wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:20 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:02 pm
bahman wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:30 pm
Are you omniscient? If not there are many things that others are way better than you.
I know enough not to say 'way better'. You still don't make any sense.
So, you know enough. There are many people who don't know enough and they need a leader to show the way toward the truth.
That's pathetic.
User avatar
bahman
Posts: 3230
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: Confession of a "Nazi hunter"

Post by bahman »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:45 pm
bahman wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:20 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:02 pm

I know enough not to say 'way better'. You still don't make any sense.
So, you know enough. There are many people who don't know enough and they need a leader to show the way toward the truth.
That's pathetic.
No, it is not pathetic. It is real and we have to deal with it.
Post Reply