Why do people only want to damage their lifes?

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

philosophic nature

Why do people only want to damage their lifes?

Post by philosophic nature »

Hello members,

Why are people so conditioned, that they are so programmed to damage their personality and their own lifes?
Its so sad, that people have to damage their beautiful life, only in the audition of strict life rules and norms.
Why are the norms so designed, that they make strong borders in the soul of human beings? Why dont they
form norms, that can develop a better future for everyone? Why have the people only the interest to kill?

I dont understand the human beings, who play shooting games and love to kill other people. What is the interesting
thing in it? I cant understand this. Im accomplished frustrated about those facts, that people are so crazy.
In my life, the focus is sensored to help others, to guide others and to build up,, whats broken. I want to help
people who have crisis and give them a better position in their lives with a new sight.

I cant understand, why life is assuming to damage itself. Would people get not always so blind, and would they
recognize how beautiful our life-present is, we could build a beautiful place for everyone on this planet.
But people from the west prefer to fight and to damage their private situations. And make always stress.

Why is life so programmed who has done this programming like this ? It makes me so sad.

Greetings
Dominik
Walker

Re: Why do people only want to damage their lifes?

Post by Walker »

This video may help you with your sadness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz5Q8qdDMb0
Impenitent

Re: Why do people only want to damage their lifes?

Post by Impenitent »

it isn't "western programming"

it is human "nature" as it always has been...

-Imp