Apologies

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Apologies

Post by Walker » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:37 pm

No need.

What I wrote explains what you did.

You could try and answer the simple question, though.

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Apologies

Post by Logik » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Walker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:37 pm
What I wrote explains what you did.
No, it doesn't. Especially since I preempted your argument.
Walker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:30 pm
it appears that you’re using your own personal significations of the term self-loathing, to apply personal associations with the term self-loathing
Logik wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:29 pm
I explicitly stated that the word "self-loathing" is immaterial to my argument. Did you miss that?
Zero-integrity wanker.

Walker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Apologies

Post by Walker » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Yes, it does.

Do you agree with following quotation?

“So there's no point in arguing with your rigidly skewed mentality. You seem to think that your limited view of reality and everyone else is the only truth there is.”

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Apologies

Post by Logik » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Walker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:42 pm
Do you agree with following quotation?


“So there's no point in arguing with your rigidly skewed mentality. You seem to think that your limited view of reality and everyone else is the only truth there is.”
Loaded question: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/loaded-question

Zero-integrity wanker.

I already made my case:
Logik wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:43 pm
If you dislike/hate/loathe Lefties and you share traits with Lefties, you dislike/hate/loathe yourself.
Either you agree with logical deduction or you don't.

Walker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Apologies

Post by Walker » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:45 pm

:D

You've revealed to thinking people what you are.

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Apologies

Post by Logik » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Walker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:45 pm
:D

You've revealed to thinking people what you are.
I hope so!

Just as you have revealed that you are a spineless, zero-integrity wanker.
Last edited by Logik on Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Apologies

Post by Walker » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Certainly to my satisfaction.

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Apologies

Post by Logik » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:47 pm

Walker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:46 pm
Certainly to my satisfaction.
I am glad I could be of service.

The spotlight is still shining on the fact that you are a spineless, zero-integrity wanker though and this thread serves as proof.

Have we satisfied ourselves to that fact?

Walker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Apologies

Post by Walker » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Logik wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:47 pm
Walker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:46 pm
Certainly to my satisfaction.
I am glad I could be of service.

The spotlight is still shining on the fact that you are a spineless, zero-integrity wanker though and this thread serves as proof.

Have we satisfied ourselves to that fact?
Do you think that you project onto others, what you are?

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Apologies

Post by Logik » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:51 pm

Walker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:49 pm
Do you think that you project onto others, what you are?
Given that I admit mistakes and I have no problem with apologizing, I think the question answers itself.

Observe, how you continue to attempt stepping out of the spotlight. Why is introspection so uncomfortable for you?

Walker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Apologies

Post by Walker » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Do you think that you project onto others, what you are?

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Apologies

Post by Logik » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:54 pm

Walker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:53 pm
Do you think that you project onto others, what you are?
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results

Some guy with funny hair

Are you struggling with controlling the narrative, Leftie?

Walker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Apologies

Post by Walker » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:59 pm

Logik wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:54 pm
Walker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:53 pm
Do you think that you project onto others, what you are?
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results

Some guy with funny hair

Are you struggling with controlling the narrative, Leftie?
So, you’re saying that by projecting yourself over-and-over onto other people, that you have applied some unsourced definition of insanity, to yourself.

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Apologies

Post by Logik » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:01 pm

Walker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:59 pm
So, you’re saying that by projecting yourself over-and-over onto other people, that you have applied some unsourced definition of insanity, to yourself.
You seem to be hallucinating things I am not saying or doing.

I wonder where it's coming from.

Walker
Posts: 6887
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Apologies

Post by Walker » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:02 pm

Logik wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:01 pm
Walker wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:59 pm
So, you’re saying that by projecting yourself over-and-over onto other people, that you have applied some unsourced definition of insanity, to yourself.
You seem to be hallucinating things I am not saying or doing.

I wonder where it's coming from.
Logik wrote:The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests