The Bad People ListNecromancer wrote: ↑Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:06 pmIf people care to hear about it there is a "Bad People List" for Those Who Do The Most Enormous Harm.
The bad people list is one that says bad people become worshippers of all that's wrong, failure and errors become their name. As well as playing in the sewers and "having" it too! ++++
Infection levels rise in such people as their bodies begin to attack themselves.
At the very last, they risk dying of stupidity by nervous system breakdown, spine, feelings and brain being parts.
I guess they are WARNED!
Note: you can read the opposite list here: The Good People List, https://www.facebook.com/notes/lukas-f- ... 219389223/. In the meanwhile, I'll work out one "possible" Bad People List.
* Apart from "at the very last, they risk dying of stupidity by nervous system breakdown, spine, feelings and brain being parts."
* They tend to divert from normal, straight sexuality to sado-masochism to sadistic pedophilia to torture of kids for satisfaction to all out seeking the worst forms of sadistic, sodomistic acts. Note that there is mild schizophrenia and to the very end of "category"-schizophrenia which is the all out search for sadistic, sodomistic acts. They also risk losing their penises (by "cancer") and their wombs (the cellular walls come out the vagina, also a kind of "cancer"). At the very end, their sex is nothing what we regard normally as on-screen porn.
* Failure and errors tend to grow on them as they decline in their downward spiral of insanity.
* When they're not stimulated they tend to become more and more stupid.
* You have the usual list of schizophrenic symptoms like language breakdown, cognitive breakdown (inability to think), demons and angels by voices in their heads become more and more common to their decision-making. At the end, they are only these voices.
* They consider themselves as sh*t and of no value. This goes for others too and whatever the World "outside" is.
* They lose possibility for using words like intelligence, mind, morality, ethics, dingity and so on and they stick to physical objects in "navigating the World". Physical objects confirm them of their beings, especially when they hold on to them.
* They can stare for hours into air for tiniest particles (given they have vision for this) and "generate thoughts about them".
* Some lose the ability to live inside a proper home they own, "professional homeless people".
* At the very end, they enjoy darkness and sit and stare into it in a basement or something, perhaps humid, and think the most immoral thoughts, "unable to stand light".
* They do not handle money or finances very well or entirely losing that ability.
* They may be a hazard to themselves in an instant, doing injury to themselves or killing themselves with whatever that seems suitable or is perceived as possibility.
* They start to enjoy feces and urine and at the very end has a passion for sewage and for "special kinds of feces", believe it or not.
* They have no regard for people's health or well-being, most certainly at the extreme end. Even at a medium stage, they can't stand children or they hurt them or worse.
* As the body starts to attack itself, (self-generated) voices in the head as a possible symptom, they generate infections more and more. Their risky behaviour makes them aquire all sorts of bacteria, viruses and parasites.
* As the body starts to attack itself, they also generate cancer and can die from all sorts of diseases, vastly more so than the morally sound people who maintain a good health throughout life (except depression which requires antidepressants).
* More... ???
Already, you may say that the moral blindness is certainly not desirable and I can't warn people enough of going that way to moral blindness and the schizophrenia downward spiral.
You can, of course, read Hervey Cleckley's The Mask of Sanity (or what I will call: The Monster Behind the Mask of Human Being). Buy any you like, but note they vary in length. I have the 3rd ed., 1955.
"Tell me if I'm wrong!"
It's important to note that psychiatry can do a lot for people suffering mental illness, also those suffering from schizophrenia. Some way get to appear quite normal with much of the symptoms nullified for time of medication and other treatment. See comments under mSomatism (Modified Somatism). Suggestion for the full treatment of ("deep") schizophrenia:
* Injected opiates/subutex/"clean" heroin, at suitable locations/hospitals/clinics/special homes?
* Electro-convulsion therapy, ECT (that is generally enjoyed by these patients)
* One special type of cancer drug removing (some) "warty/papilloma"-stuff (from Australia?) may be Nivolumab (Opdivo)? Though I can't remember the mechanisms.
* The usual schizophrenics drugs, especially the Zyprexa kind plus one higher up in strength or one lower in strength.