Planned Parenthood

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by Walker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:09 pm

Addressing what you find relevant, important and philosophical, should the LA Times be writing, foetal tissue?

*

2 companies reach $7.7-million settlement over allegations of selling fetal tissue
http://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilo ... story.html

“Two bioscience companies that once operated in Costa Mesa have reached a $7.785-million settlement with the Orange County district attorney’s office over allegations that they illegally sold fetal tissue to companies around the world, prosecutors said Friday.

“According to the settlement signed Monday, DV Biologics LLC and sister company DaVinci Biosciences LLC, both based in Yorba Linda, must cease all operations in California within 60 to 120 days. The agreement also requires the companies to admit liability for violations of state and federal laws prohibiting the sale or purchase of fetal tissue for research purposes, prosecutors said.”
- LA Times

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8061
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:13 pm

Yes, because illiteracy tends to reduce credibility somewhat.
So the troll is only here to troll and post silly links. How surprising. :roll:

Walker
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by Walker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:16 pm

The link pertains to the topic of selling body parts. Hardly irrelevant.

However, emotional outbursts and photographs of folks are irrelevant.

The very use of the word Troll is childish, and is simply used as a last defense to ward off what folks disagree with, which in most often reality, such as the events of this topic.

What a waste of time to be answering such tripe.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8061
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:21 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:16 pm
The link pertains to the topic of selling body parts. Hardly irrelevant.

However, emotional outbursts and photographs of folks are irrelevant.

The very use of the word Troll is childish, and is simply used as a last defense to ward off what folks disagree with, which in most often reality, such as the events of this topic.

What a waste of time to be answering such tripe.
Fuck off then, kkkristian yank hypocrite. Go and have a wank over some 'abortion' photos (but don't forget to save those sacred sperm. They are carrying DNA that comes directly from God).
What's wrong with using foetal tissue for medical research anyway? If you have a problem with medical research then I suggest you don't make use of it.

Walker
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by Walker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:41 pm

You're confused.

I didn't write the news report, nor did I offend your grammatical sensibilities, which for you take priority over the philosophical relevance of life, death, birth, and abortion.

I'll leave you to stew in your negativity and denial of reality.

btw: here's the proper spelling of Christian.

:)

This video is relevant to your mood and penchant for wankerism, and it’s posted only to give you a chuckle and dispel your hatred, if that’s possible, through a lens dear to your heart, not necessarily philosophically related to the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I49-I7EEfow

uwot
Posts: 4312
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by uwot » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:09 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:47 pm
uwot wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:21 pm
Christ in a bucket, Walker. Read your own f@£king post:
A rather shallow philosophical analysis, if I do say so.
But good advice. This is laughable hyperbole which you could have avoided:
Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:55 pm
The reason folks play misdirection dodge ball with attacks and venom to blur the issue and thus avoid any philosophical discussion:

Once the obvious is acknowledged, that human body parts are sold, whether they are sold for profit or to defray the overhead costs not covered by public tax money to procure the human body parts, then you must acknowledge that the source of the body parts are in fact human beings, and not just some viable tissue mass.
You're clearly not in the mood for learning, as you've done it again:
"Two bioscience companies that once operated in Costa Mesa have reached a $7.785-million settlement with the Orange County district attorney’s office over allegations that they illegally sold fetal tissue to companies around the world, prosecutors said Friday."
That's in the article you cited. http://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilo ... story.html
True the District Attorney, Tony Rackauckas said:
“This settlement seized all profits from DV Biologics and DaVinci Biosciences, which they acquired by viewing body parts as a commodity and illegally selling fetal tissues for valuable consideration."
It may well be that the defendants viewed "body parts as a commodity", but since they were not charged with selling any, it is reasonable assumption that the foetuses they aborted did not include any developed body parts.

uwot
Posts: 4312
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by uwot » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:16 pm
The link pertains to the topic of selling body parts.
No it doesn't.

Walker
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by Walker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:17 pm

:lol:

What a maroon.
Last edited by Walker on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8061
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:41 pm
You're confused.

I didn't write the news report, nor did I offend your grammatical sensibilities, which for you take priority over the philosophical relevance of life, death, birth, and abortion.

I'll leave you to stew in your negativity and denial of reality.

btw: here's the proper spelling of Christian.

:)

This video is relevant to your mood and penchant for wankerism, and it’s posted only to give you a chuckle and dispel your hatred, if that’s possible, through a lens dear to your heart, not necessarily philosophically related to the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I49-I7EEfow
I know how 'Christian' is spelt. I wasn't writing about Christians.

Walker
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by Walker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:22 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:17 pm
:lol:
You’re a fine display of the paucity of philosophy.

One need look no further than this thread to see your depth, understanding, and grasp of the issues.

That also applies to the other brain-trust who chirped up.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8061
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:22 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:17 pm
:lol:
You’re a fine display of the paucity of philosophy.

One need look no further than this thread to see your depth, understanding, and grasp of the issues.

That also applies to the other brain-trust who chirped up.
Nice projection :lol:

Walker
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by Walker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:45 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:40 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:22 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:17 pm
:lol:
You’re a fine display of the paucity of philosophy.

One need look no further than this thread to see your depth, understanding, and grasp of the issues.

That also applies to the other brain-trust who chirped up.
Nice projection :lol:
I have a wart growing on the bottom of my foot.

I’m having it aborted, before it grows into a baby.

Walker
Posts: 6679
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by Walker » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:51 pm

And as usual, the only philosophy to appear is by, your's truly.

An observation that will inspire your usual ration of nonsense and irrelevance.

uwot
Posts: 4312
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by uwot » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:51 pm
And as usual, the only philosophy to appear is by, your's truly.
Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:17 pm
:lol:

What a maroon.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 8061
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Planned Parenthood

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:45 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:40 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:22 pm


You’re a fine display of the paucity of philosophy.

One need look no further than this thread to see your depth, understanding, and grasp of the issues.

That also applies to the other brain-trust who chirped up.
Nice projection :lol:
I have a wart growing on the bottom of my foot.

I’m having it aborted, before it grows into a baby.
Much more productive to abort the parasitic human that's attached to the wart.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest