Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Necromancer
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:30 am
Location: Metropolitan-Oslo, Norway, Europe
Contact:

Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by Necromancer » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:24 am

Citizens' action for Democracy:
It should be plain to ask for the medical removal of criminal implants and the complaint to the police for this criminal insertion. To make this easy for people, also in providing the walk-through scanner, should be a duty and an issue for the medical associations in Europe. For Norway, the Legeforeningen.

I'm thinking of tech-eyes, tech-ears, antennaes, neurological chips for bio-electrical-value and brain-implants etc.

So, have you encountered criminal implants? What is your view? Can it be that "haters" exist with Transhumanism? Can Transhumanism be a potential hate-campaign against the (best) natural human being? Other? Thoughts?

Impenitent
Posts: 2015
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by Impenitent » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:46 pm

the machine has decided that you will be one with the machine

utopia

-Imp

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11327
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:49 am

Do you dislike glasses, hearing aids and prosthetics too?

" tech-eyes, tech-ears, antennaes, neurological chips for bio-electrical-value and brain-implants". What are these when they're at home?

User avatar
Necromancer
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:30 am
Location: Metropolitan-Oslo, Norway, Europe
Contact:

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by Necromancer » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:18 am

Glasses, hearing aids and prosthetics aren't criminal implants. Learn to read (charitably), Mister!
Last edited by Necromancer on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11327
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Necromancer wrote:Glasses, hearing aids and prosthetics aren't criminal implants. Learn to read (charitably), mister!
What are these 'criminal implants'? Can you link me to them as I'm ignorant of such devices as they sound interesting if they exist.
Last edited by Arising_uk on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EchoesOfTheHorizon
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:18 pm

What exactly are Norwegians sticking into their prisoners now?

I remember the good old days when all you had to worry about being implanted in you while in prison was a shank and the dropping the soap bar scenario. Now you gotta worry government is sticking more into you. Not cool.

thedoc
Posts: 6442
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by thedoc » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Are implants worse than the tattoos of prisoners in the German camps of WWII?

EchoesOfTheHorizon
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:17 pm

Yes. I don't have tattoos, and once released, you don't have the stigma of a hidden implant following you around. I'd rather a hard spot somewhere on my body that is a painful reminder that I was once little more than state controlled cattle, than a damn barcode or serial number somewhere on me, having a daily reminder, having to explain it when asked.

Does anyone want their prison number tattooed on them for all to see? Implants are better if that is all that is. But I don't know what the Norwegians are up to in this, every now and again something bizarre comes out of the Scandinavian countries. Of course, it will be defended as normal and reasonable, and that everyone else is the weirdo for not just getting it.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11327
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Oh! I get it!! People are having RFID and microchips implanted instead of carrying cards.

Got to be less intrusive than the ankle-tags for the prisoners on release and definitely better than that tattooed bar-code idea way back. The 'mark of the beast' mob must be having a field day.

EchoesOfTheHorizon
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:47 am

Yes, we are. But it has less than a biblical implication than the audacity to think you can just insert whatever you want into a fellow human to track or control them. Totalitarian states don't even do this, and biometrics doing fingerprint and eye scans are nowhere near as invasive.

Being a stupid atheist (the opposite dumb end of the spectrum from those dumb christians) doesn't result in a legitimate writeoff of being offended. Just makes you look like a ass and a buffoon. We are talking about using tech meant for pets and animals we eat, and forcing fellow human beings to accept it. It is a absolute absurdity, and a default trespass on their humanity.

Like, in the US, where we have the death penalty, we will still go out of our way to observe certain rights the soon to be executed have, such as using a alchohol swab where the needle for lethal injection goes in.... in that off chance they magically survive or get a last minute reprieve from the governor. We don't want them getting sick in such a case, cause the needle or skin was dirty. It is a good laugh for comedians, but a deeper level of reasoning does exist that when someone is under your charge, they have certain unalienable rights, a basic respect for their body and health when incarcerated. They don't have the ability to look after it, and our court system regularly protects prisoners from overzealous legislators. They are protected and looked after right up until the act of execution, and if they make it past it, are expected the same respect as before (sometimes they even get released if they fail to kill when attempted, sentences served).

I don't support the general decline of respect for the rights over the preservation of the body. On one hand, I can make a slippery slope argument to ISIS hospitals harvesting organs of prisoners, but on the other hand, I don't need to. They absolutely do not need to do this. Norway doesn't have a class of master criminals busting out from jails on a scale to warrant this trespass. It isn't enough to say just because you don't have capital punishment or socialism that somehow you are more advanced, if you are running around insisting on doing deeply unnecessary acts like this. They are merely trying to sneak this into society on the larger scale, and you can get the same info non-invasively via fingerprint scanners on your smart phone, ID cards, facial recognition. I work on security systems and locks, any implant can be defeated with a little aluminum foil, or similar metal. Criminals know this, they line their backpacks in it, when shop lifting. I've seen it done plenty in security used work previously. Same principle behaving EMP proff ruggedized laptops. Plus... you'll have people digging these transmitters out of them. Infections are not warranted. Having a decently designed prison is a better option.

You do realize in order to trace these down, without a Hugh battery injected as well to give off a GPS signal (big battery by the way) you'll have to take parabolic scanners, and get in close range, scanning repeatedly around each block, hoping to pick up on a signal. You'll pick up a lot of random false alarms before you find them.

Inside of a prison, you are better off just sewing a tracker in a uniform, with a watch battery. It goes off, intercom goes off stating last know position. No need to inject just so you can be a tarded advanced European on the edge of the next big advanced. We don't need such bullshit chips in us. It isn't something obviously useful to individuals. Once the technology is around, it will be a continuous creeping movement on the manufacture's part to find a larger and larger customer base..... outside the prison. Nobody had issues finding my medical files using just my name here in the US. It isn't a desperately needed tech, so shouldn't be pushed on those who have no choice but to accept it, due to being incarcerated.

I hope the US installs a scanner at every US airport that permanently disables these little suckers, for every idiot European walking into the US thinking they are so advanced for having one. Hope we break them all, and laugh shrugging our shoulders in response once they get back home and need a new one infected cause the old one doesn't work anymore.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11327
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by Arising_uk » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:34 am

I think this just about covers the issues..

https://medium.freecodecamp.org/human-m ... 8f979ebd96

As to all the nonsense about Europeans I just think this another sign of some kind of weird Yank inferiority complex.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Didn't I make a post in this thread already? I guess it was deleted.

That's pretty creepy.

My post was, RFID chips are evil, facist, a violation of human rights, yadayada.
My original post was better, but I guess some of the robot mods have an agenda so...

Also, after this recent bit of events, I no longer take arisinguk seriously at all...If he wants to be a fascist, he's no friend of mine.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11327
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by Arising_uk » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:35 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Also, after this recent bit of events, I no longer take arisinguk seriously at all...If he wants to be a fascist, he's no friend of mine.
Never was.

User avatar
Necromancer
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:30 am
Location: Metropolitan-Oslo, Norway, Europe
Contact:

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by Necromancer » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:29 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:34 am
I think this just about covers the issues..

https://medium.freecodecamp.org/human-m ... 8f979ebd96

As to all the nonsense about Europeans, I just think this another sign of some kind of weird Yank inferiority complex.
I don't deny that you find criminal implants in USA as well, but as Europe practically outlaws self-defence for their citizens and is more known for the crooked type of person then criminal implants are more likely in Europe than in USA where you may risk getting shot for being a morally depraved person. Not so in Europe, no, here they are being protected and hidden from the public. At least, certainly not made an example of. Which is all the more disturbing.

So, let's think about a corrupt physician getting helped by a corrupt "surgery room" for inserting a criminal (i.e., an object intended for criminal purposes) tazer with an antennae connected to a (custom) mobile phone app. Thus, without anybody else getting to know, as the corrupt physician "handle the case" by one's fine title, the victim is then to suffer virtual epilepsy under the management of this corrupt physician.

Similarly, with GreatandWiseTrixie, the (criminal) RFIDs can be a danger too as they designate you as a victim to these despicable people mistreating the victim time and time again, also by RFID ID.

I tell you, the World of crime has expanded and there are surely dangers from here and there to watch up for!

(Edit:) However, I see no point in physicians getting angry with the accusation. One possible ethical response from them may be: "We will look into this and discipline our ranks and make scanning/"x-ray" more accessible to the public so that this will be quenched from our good society!" Ok?

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Against criminal implants - the hate culture of Transhumanism?

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Necromancer wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:29 am
Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:34 am
I think this just about covers the issues..

https://medium.freecodecamp.org/human-m ... 8f979ebd96

As to all the nonsense about Europeans, I just think this another sign of some kind of weird Yank inferiority complex.
I don't deny that you find criminal implants in USA as well, but as Europe practically outlaws self-defence for their citizens and is more known for the crooked type of person then criminal implants are more likely in Europe than in USA where you may risk getting shot for being a morally depraved person. Not so in Europe, no, here they are being protected and hidden from the public. At least, certainly not made an example of. Which is all the more disturbing.

So, let's think about a corrupt physician getting helped by a corrupt "surgery room" for inserting a criminal (i.e., an object intended for criminal purposes) tazer with an antennae connected to a (custom) mobile phone app. Thus, without anybody else getting to know, as the corrupt physician "handle the case" by one's fine title, the victim is then to suffer virtual epilepsy under the management of this corrupt physician.

Similarly, with GreatandWiseTrixie, the (criminal) RFIDs can be a danger too as they designate you as a victim to these despicable people mistreating the victim time and time again, also by RFID ID.

I tell you, the World of crime has expanded and there are surely dangers from here and there to watch up for!

(Edit:) However, I see no point in physicians getting angry with the accusation. One possible ethical response from them may be: "We will look into this and discipline our ranks and make scanning/"x-ray" more accessible to the public so that this will be quenched from our good society!" Ok?
I honestly have no idea what you are saying.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests