Muslims/Mexicans Are Taking Over

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: Muslims/Mexicans Are Taking Over

Post by Arising_uk »

Seleucus wrote:Exoteric conceptions of Allah are probably more naive, esoteric more enlightened. ...
This doesn't answer the question, do you believe that, like Woden, Allah does not exist?
This may be an important point as far as welcoming foreigners into our homelands, ...
Why? I thought Islam had an obligation of hospitality towards guests.
But the real question is, why was it heroic for colored people and Muslims to fight for centuries to expel the foreigners from their countries (decolonization), but White people are expected to have their countries overrun by aliens (multiculturalism)? ...
Because they came to colonise and not immigrate?

Although I agree that the importation of the cultural abomination of 'multiculturalism' from America was a real mistake for my country, as the issue at the time was what was it to be British and in my country English?
It's okay to be White.
Who says it isn't?
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:20 pm
Seleucus wrote:Exoteric conceptions of Allah are probably more naive, esoteric more enlightened. ...
This doesn't answer the question, do you believe that, like Woden, Allah does not exist?
I don't put myself in either the atheist camp or call myself a Muslim or Christian or neo-Pagan either.
But the real question is, why was it heroic for colored people and Muslims to fight for centuries to expel the foreigners from their countries (decolonization), but White people are expected to have their countries overrun by aliens (multiculturalism)? ...
Because they came to colonise and not immigrate?
Of course I expected that moralizing answer. By the 19th Century, with few exceptions, Europeans were putting considerably more into their colonies than they were extracting. -- raising whole continents out of the Stone Age they had persisted in for tens of thousands of years. If you prefer though, why can Japanese and Koreans scoff at immigration or allowing citizenship to anyone without demonstrable pedigree and that's totally fine? But people like me who want to preserve our culture and race and are White are monsters. Obvious double standard.
Although I agree that the importation of the cultural abomination of 'multiculturalism' from America was a real mistake for my country, as the issue at the time was what was it to be British and in my country English?
The inevitable result, as has always been the case historically is foreign quarters. It's just a question of if the foreign quarters become so large they take over. Another point that Whites didn't count on was it was apparently expected that by having some Chinese, some Blacks, some Muslims and so on the White center would always retain power over the divided minorities. Whites it seems didn't expect what Social Dominance Theory would have predicted which was all the non-Britons would align against the White center: Mexicans and Muslims would form one voting block.
It's okay to be White.
Who says it isn't?
You missed this news item? https://youtu.be/wxjuVNjl6dY
davidm

Post by davidm »

Seleucus wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:28 am. By the 19th Century, with few exceptions, Europeans were putting considerably more into their colonies than they were extracting.
What an ignorant turd you are. Europeans built their wealth on the backs of people they enslaved -- native Americans, Chinese, Africans. And they were only able to do this because of the contingencies of history -- NOT because they were in any way superior to the people they subjugated. If, in the Middle Ages, China had not decided to withdraw its fleet, we in North America would all be speaking Chinese today.

You are SUCH an ignorant little fuck. A perfect poster for a sewer such as this.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

davidm wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:57 am
Seleucus wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:28 am. By the 19th Century, with few exceptions, Europeans were putting considerably more into their colonies than they were extracting.
What an ignorant turd you are. Europeans built their wealth on the backs of people they enslaved -- native Americans, Chinese, Africans. And they were only able to do this because of the contingencies of history --
Naturally someone who sees their world through the distorting pathology of political correctness that assigns always victims and oppressors will see things that sort of way.

Unhelpful thinking styles: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cd/ab/af/cdab ... -tools.jpg
NOT because they were in any way superior to the people they subjugated.
In Plato's Laws there is a section where the king holds a contest to decide who is the best. Jugglers and poets and runners and and beauty contestants all show up. But there is a problem. The king cannot decide because there was no category for the competition. Obviously Europeans were far superior in things like linear thinking, staff organization, discipline, and ballistics. So, when you say "not...in any way superior" it's hard to get what you're trying to say? Something about the soul?
If, in the Middle Ages, China had not decided to withdraw its fleet, we in North America would all be speaking Chinese today.
What fleet? If you're talking about Zheng He, his trade missions we around East Asia and the Indian Ocean so they wouldn't have any influence on the West anyway had he not mysteriously disappeared. Anyway, China will not rule the world anytime soon since they are about 2000 years behind the West civilizationally, that is to say, in agriculture, the horse, writing and religion; furthermore, Chinese lack creativity and initiative. Not sure if you've spent much time in China, it's a filthy 3rd World country.
You are SUCH an ignorant little fuck. A perfect poster for a sewer such as this.
It takes away a great deal from one's presentation when we call others names.

Why do you hate yourself and your civilization so much? Are you unemployed? No girlfriend?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Seleucus wrote:I don't put myself in either the atheist camp or call myself a Muslim or Christian or neo-Pagan either. ...
Well ignoring that you are a Muslim, what camp do you put yourself in?
Of course I expected that moralizing answer. ...
What's moralising about it? It's a plain fact and surely the answer to your moral question.
By the 19th Century, with few exceptions, Europeans were putting considerably more into their colonies than they were extracting. -- raising whole continents out of the Stone Age they had persisted in for tens of thousands of years. ...
India in the Stone Age? Hardly.
If you prefer though, why can Japanese and Koreans scoff at immigration or allowing citizenship to anyone without demonstrable pedigree and that's totally fine? ...
Looking at the rules I'm unsure what you mean by 'demonstrable pedigree'?

Given that the Koreans are or were Japan's major immigrants I'm unsure what you are talking about?
But people like me who want to preserve our culture and race and are White are monsters. ...
Our culture? You're and ex-pat Muslim?

What 'white' culture? As my white culture is not yours.

You want to only allow white people in? What about their cultures, will you forbid them to import those as well?
Obvious double standard.
Not quite as your nation, America I presume, is pretty much the hardest to immigrate to. So I'm at a loss as to what your are moaning about?
The inevitable result, as has always been the case historically is foreign quarters. It's just a question of if the foreign quarters become so large they take over. ...
They only become foreign quarters if the indigenous move out.
Another point that Whites didn't count on was it was apparently expected that by having some Chinese, some Blacks, some Muslims and so on the White center would always retain power over the divided minorities. Whites it seems didn't expect what Social Dominance Theory would have predicted which was all the non-Britons would align against the White center: Mexicans and Muslims would form one voting block. ...
We've got no Mexicans in the UK and the Muslims vote for various parties.
You missed this news item?
:lol: That you think that news.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:33 am
The inevitable result, as has always been the case historically is foreign quarters. It's just a question of if the foreign quarters become so large they take over. ...
They only become foreign quarters if the indigenous move out.
Which is what is happening.

It is tragic and terrifying to watch someone squandering their amazing inheritance. I recall you writing you had children? Why are you throwing away to strange foreigners everything that should have been theirs? No doubt your father or grandfather fought in the great wars to preserve your nation and people-- but all for nothing. Immigration shows no signs of abating and integration is not happening. You'll have lost the world your ancestors created over tens of thousands of years in a few a decades.
By the 19th Century, with few exceptions, Europeans were putting considerably more into their colonies than they were extracting. -- raising whole continents out of the Stone Age they had persisted in for tens of thousands of years. ...
India in the Stone Age? Hardly.
It wasn't, it was Medieval.

Meanwhile, cognitively distorted mental filtering screens out Africa, Australia, the South Seas, and the entire Americas.
If you prefer though, why can Japanese and Koreans scoff at immigration or allowing citizenship to anyone without demonstrable pedigree and that's totally fine? ...
Looking at the rules I'm unsure what you mean by 'demonstrable pedigree'?
Better provide that link. I lived in East Asia the better part of a decade, I know you'll need to show a pedigree going back to the Imjin Wars, invest a billion dollars in the country or render an "extraordinary service to the nation" if you want to become a Korean.
What 'white' culture? As my white culture is not yours.
If you've rejected your culture and your people that's tragic. Very sorry to hear that.
America ... is pretty much the hardest to immigrate to. So I'm at a loss as to what your are moaning about?
Completely cognitively distorted over-generalization and all or nothing thinking.
Another point that Whites didn't count on was it was apparently expected that by having some Chinese, some Blacks, some Muslims and so on the White center would always retain power over the divided minorities. Whites it seems didn't expect what Social Dominance Theory would have predicted which was all the non-Britons would align against the White center: Mexicans and Muslims would form one voting block.
We've got no Mexicans in the UK and the Muslims vote for various parties.
Blithely sidesteps the obviously true point. I've been around Europe a few times, I know very well the place is being swamped in Africans and Arabs.
It's okay to be White. https://youtu.be/wxjuVNjl6dY
:lol: That you think that news.
The war on Whites and Western culture is unrelenting. You've welcomed the invaders into your lands. You're a seditious traitor who has betrayed the legacy left by your parents and ancestors and squandered the inheritance of your children. Deranged, tragic and horrifying. What is actually your motive? So you can look like a goody-two shoes? Your grandchildren are going to say to you: "What the hell were your thinking?"
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

I heard this statistic the other day on the radio.

"There were almost twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists as by Islamist extremists in the U.S. from 2008 to 2016"

Now, I am always trying to take raw numbers and reduce them to per-capita figures so that we can compare apples to apples.

from wikipedia
According to a 2010 study, [Islam] is followed by 0.9% of the population, compared with 70.6% who follow Christianity

So a first approximation (without looking at how many individuals are involved in an "incident") is that there are about 79x as many Christians in the US as Muslims. With only twice as many terrorist incidents, does this mean that per-capita, a US muslim is about 40x as likely to be a terrorist than a Christian is? And yes I do see that a treated "right wing" as equivalent to "Christian".
GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

davidm wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:57 am
What an ignorant turd you are. Europeans built their wealth on the backs of people they enslaved -- native Americans, Chinese, Africans. And they were only able to do this because of the contingencies of history -- NOT because they were in any way superior to the people they subjugated. If, in the Middle Ages, China had not decided to withdraw its fleet, we in North America would all be speaking Chinese today.

And this is somehow a good thing? I mean look at China. They don't even let you browse the internet...As bad as America is I'd prefer being ruled by American politicians than Chinese. In China you're not even legally allowed to save someone's life...if you try to save someone's life they can sue you for murder.

I'm not saying whites are perfect. God no. But jesus I'd rather be ruled than whites than be ruled by Chinese or Muslims.
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:47 pm I'm not saying whites are perfect. God no. But jesus I'd rather be ruled than whites than be ruled by Chinese or Muslims.
How about being ruled by high-IQ genetically Chinese people raised in a "white" society? That could be the Crème de la Crème, no?
GreatandWiseTrixie

OuterLimits wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:53 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:47 pm I'm not saying whites are perfect. God no. But jesus I'd rather be ruled than whites than be ruled by Chinese or Muslims.
How about being ruled by high-IQ genetically Chinese people raised in a "white" society? That could be the Crème de la Crème, no?
No. Because there is a seperate aspect, morality, Chinese society seems evil and immoral.
OuterLimits

Post by OuterLimits »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:59 pm
No. Because there is a seperate aspect, morality, Chinese society seems evil and immoral.
You exactly missed my exact point. I'm still prodding you to acknowledge the difference between genetics and culture. Slipping into essentialism ?

Also, to say a culture "seems evil" doesn't there have to be some high measurable level of some social ill, such as violent crime or suicide?
What are the particular measurables in Chinese culture where you see evil?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Seleucus wrote:...
Which is what is happening. ...
Don't move if you don't want this to happen then.
It is tragic and terrifying to watch someone squandering their amazing inheritance. I recall you writing you had children? Why are you throwing away to strange foreigners everything that should have been theirs? ...
To busy trying to wrest it from the selfish white bastards to worry about the minorities at present thanks.
No doubt your father or grandfather fought in the great wars to preserve your nation and people-- but all for nothing. ...
Well, for a Liberal Democracy where people can live free from fear of neo-nazis like you.
Immigration shows no signs of abating and integration is not happening. ...
And given climate change, etc, it will only increase.
You'll have lost the world your ancestors created over tens of thousands of years in a few a decades. ...
:lol: Tens of thousands of years.
Meanwhile, cognitively distorted mental filtering screens out Africa, Australia, the South Seas, and the entire Americas. ...
Does Africa seem any better? How many Aborigines are left? Was the pox a blessing upon the Polynesians? How many Indians/Aztecs/Incas are left?
Better provide that link. I lived in East Asia the better part of a decade, I know you'll need to show a pedigree going back to the Imjin Wars, invest a billion dollars in the country or render an "extraordinary service to the nation" if you want to become a Korean. ...
Who'd want to become Korean? Japan is a bit easier, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrati ... ationality
If you've rejected your culture and your people that's tragic. Very sorry to hear that.
Don't no why as your culture is no great loss, mine on the other-hand might be worth preserving I think.
Completely cognitively distorted over-generalization and all or nothing thinking.
You saying it's easy to immigrate to America? You are wrong.
Blithely sidesteps the obviously true point. I've been around Europe a few times, I know very well the place is being swamped in Africans and Arabs.
Then like all tourists you've just been to the traps.
The war on Whites and Western culture is unrelenting. ...
There is no 'war on whites', there well may be those who wish 'Western' culture, i.e. Liberal Democracy, to go away and you are a good example of a fifth columnist in this respect.
You've welcomed the invaders into your lands. ...
No, I've welcomed immigrants. Not least because one cannot tell the future and who knows maybe one day my kids might have to be on the move.
You're a seditious traitor who has betrayed the legacy left by your parents and ancestors and squandered the inheritance of your children. ...
:lol: American Revolution anyone?
Deranged, tragic and horrifying. What is actually your motive? ...
To create a culture in the UK that most can sign up to and defend.
So you can look like a goody-two shoes? ...
No, to preserve my nation in the face of the possible futures.
Your grandchildren are going to say to you: "What the hell were your thinking?"
I'll most likely be dead before then but if what I want occurs they'll be proud citizens.
GreatandWiseTrixie

OuterLimits wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:42 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:59 pm

You exactly missed my exact point. I'm still prodding you to acknowledge the difference between genetics and culture. Slipping into essentialism ?

Also, to say a culture "seems evil" doesn't there have to be some high measurable level of some social ill, such as violent crime or suicide?
What are the particular measurables in Chinese culture where you see evil?
The crimes of the Chinese are too evil to mention, and I don't want to ruin your day.
GreatandWiseTrixie

Arising_uk wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:33 am What 'white' culture?
That's my question to you. You used to make great works of art, classical musics and snowy pleasant christmas villages, with little trains.

Now this is the "culture" you have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2pxcTajcHQ

Soon there won't be any "culture" left.
Seleucus

Post by Seleucus »

OuterLimits wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:32 pm I heard this statistic the other day on the radio.

"There were almost twice as many terrorist incidents by right-wing extremists as by Islamist extremists in the U.S. from 2008 to 2016"
I expect you'd better do a fact check on that...

Compare with this: https://i.imgur.com/4AxipAy.jpg