Race versus culture

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Locked
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Race versus culture

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:15 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:01 pm
I'm still waiting for you to explain why the poor white boys are doing worst of all in our education system?
Maybe because they feel cucked and depressed by their oppressive government? Who knows? Even einstein got D's.

Also, whites make up 16% of the world's population, blacks make up 15%. If there as many blacks as whites, why is Africa so technologically behind?

User avatar
Seleucus
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 3:53 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Seleucus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:17 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:15 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:01 pm
I'm still waiting for you to explain why the poor white boys are doing worst of all in our education system?
Maybe because they feel cucked and depressed by their oppressive government? Who knows? Even einstein got D's.

Also, whites make up 16% of the world's population, blacks make up 15%. If there as many blacks as whites, why is Africa so technologically behind?
This point was already visited here a month ago, see the report and longitudinal perspective linked.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1547
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Race versus culture

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:51 am

Seleucus wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:17 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:15 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:01 pm
I'm still waiting for you to explain why the poor white boys are doing worst of all in our education system?
Maybe because they feel cucked and depressed by their oppressive government? Who knows? Even einstein got D's.

Also, whites make up 16% of the world's population, blacks make up 15%. If there as many blacks as whites, why is Africa so technologically behind?
This point was already visited here a month ago, see the report and longitudinal perspective linked.
argument wont work, if you say that money is the reason pple are smart, they will say it proves race doesnt exist, and that poverty is the only reason pple are dumb.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11922
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:30 pm

Seleucus wrote:One of the articles does say that Celts are a bit of an invention. And, also, as you must have read, in deed I quoted the sections for you, that the Anglo-Saxons did not displace Celtic peoples who ran for the hills, as you had written, but rather the pre-Roman English were Germanic peoples who had some time earlier migrated over from what is today Belgium. ...
You have a classic form of confirmation bias and selective reading as what the article actually said is that some Germanic people migrated at the same time as the 'Celts'. If they didn't run to the hills then you'd have to wonder where they went?
The point being, which you presumably agree with, is the pre-Roman Germanic English integrated with the Anglo-Saxons because they were all of very similar race, language, culture and spiritual tradition: ...
Then how do you explain that these 'Celts' also appear to have integrated? You can't have it all ways.
which is also why the Irish and Greeks and Germans and so on easily assimilated in America -- ...
Because America had the space for them to not integrate and two myths that they can all follow, that and that they were all immigrants.
and is why the Arabs and the Iberians never integrated, ..
Probably because it was not an immigration althouh many of the 'Spanish' appeared to live quite happily and joined in the system.
and why today the Blacks and Muslims and Turks will never in a thousand years integrate into any White European societies. ...
Once more you mix race, religion and nationality. :roll:

The Turks in the UK appear to be integrating just fine, as in the main have the Caribbeans and those who follow Islam.
You agree with this.
I agree that many white European societies have an issue with racialism.
Go ahead and use the quote function: search.php?author_id=14903&sr=posts
So you agree, there is no causative relation between race and language and that any correlation is just a construct that has no bearing upon the reality, good.

User avatar
Seleucus
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 3:53 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Seleucus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:30 pm
...
Apologies. I found the problem, the New Scientist link I gave has only a snippet of the argument, the link I should have gave for the whole piece is this one, http://decadence-europa.over-blog.com/a ... 02330.html

The Celts were long gone by the time the Anglo-Saxons arrived. When they did arrive they landed into a place culturally, racially, spiritually and linguistically just like home, (bolding mine):

"The orthodox view is that the entire population of the British Isles, including England, was Celtic-speaking when Caesar invaded. But if that were the case, a modest Anglo-Saxon invasion is unlikely to have swept away all traces of Celtic language from the pre-existing population of England. Yet there are only half a dozen Celtic words in English, the rest being mainly Germanic, Norman or medieval Latin. One explanation is that England was not mainly Celtic-speaking before the Anglo-Saxons. Consider, for example, the near-total absence of Celtic inscriptions in England (outside Cornwall), although they are abundant in Ireland, Wales, Scotland and Brittany.

Who was here when the Romans came?

So who were the Britons inhabiting England at the time of the Roman invasion? The history of pre-Roman coins in southern Britain reveals an influence from Belgic Gaul. The tribes of England south of the Thames and along the south coast during Caesar's time all had Belgic names or affiliations. Caesar tells us that these large intrusive settlements had replaced an earlier British population, which had retreated to the hinterland of southeast England. The latter may have been the large Celtic tribe, the Catuvellauni, situated in the home counties north of the Thames. Tacitus reported that between Britain and Gaul "the language differs but little."

The common language referred to by Tacitus was probably not Celtic, but was similar to that spoken by the Belgae, who may have been a Germanic people
, as implied by Caesar. In other words, a Germanic-type language could already have been indigenous to England at the time of the Roman invasion. In support of this inference, there is some recent lexical (vocabulary) evidence analysed by Cambridge geneticist Peter Forster and continental colleagues. They found that the date of the split between old English and continental Germanic languages goes much further back than the dark ages, and that English may have been a separate, fourth branch of the Germanic language before the Roman invasion.

Apart from the Belgian connection in the south, my analysis of the genetic evidence also shows that there were major Scandinavian incursions into northern and eastern Britain, from Shetland to Anglia, during the Neolithic period and before the Romans. These are consistent with the intense cultural interchanges across the North sea during the Neolithic and bronze age. Early Anglian dialects, such as found in the old English saga Beowulf, owe much of their vocabulary to Scandinavian languages."
and why today the Blacks and Muslims and Turks will never in a thousand years integrate into any White European societies. ...
Once more you mix race, religion and nationality. :roll:
Because they are tightly bundled.
The Turks in the UK appear to be integrating just fine, as in the main have the Caribbeans and those who follow Islam.
... I agree that many white European societies have an issue with racialism.
How many children must be blown up by hostile foreigners so you can keep putting on a sham show of your virtue and name-calling others? You must feel so big.
Go ahead and use the quote function: search.php?author_id=14903&sr=posts
So you agree, there is no causative relation between race and language and that any correlation is just a construct that has no bearing upon the reality, good.
From the New Scientist article we've been reading, Coghlan (2015), "The team found that the genetic profiles of the participants formed ... distinct clusters. When they mapped this information based on where the participants lived they were surprised to see the clusters mapped almost exactly to geographical location." Race and language correlate powerfully, it is no mere coincidence. Race, language, culture and spirituality are tightly bundled and only under very particular circumstances can they be unraveled.

This is the exact wrong approach to the problem of hostile aliens in our homelands:

"Furthermore, British government has to cope with the ... that British government is trying its best to manage and improve this ... are for British government simpler way of handling with ..." etc etc, Helanová (2011) Integration of Muslims in Great Britain, p.47.

There is no government failure, there is no problem of intolerance, or failures of multiculturalism. Peoples do not give up their identities, instead they maintain them across thousands of years.

Anyway, go on believing how virtuous you are and how much superior you are to those you call nazis and racists while your people become a minority in their own land, you lose political control of your own country, and every week more and more men and women and children are blown up and run over and hacked to death.

Belinda
Posts: 2779
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Belinda » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:35 pm

Seleucus wrote;
Anyway, go on believing how virtuous you are and how much superior you are to those you call nazis and racists while your people become a minority in their own land, you lose political control of your own country, and every week more and more men and women and children are blown up and run over and hacked to death.
But as a white , ex-Christian, denizen of the English Midlands for twenty years my experience about English Muslims is that they are law abiding and honest in their dealings, and kind and helpful as neighbours. The Muslim Lord Mayor of London is especially beneficial and intelligent.

Once that Brexit gets more so we will sadly miss Eastern Europeans who have been such reliable and efficient workers.

People like you and others who post inflammatory videos are political agitators. God knows what we need are peace makers not fence builders. You and those like you have Romanticised notions which feed into the white supremacist myth.The whore supremacist myth then feeds the propaganda of extreme- right politicians and their violent dupes.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11922
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Arising_uk » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:13 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:Maybe because they feel cucked and depressed by their oppressive government? Who knows? Even einstein got D's. ...
And this wouldn't apply to poor black kids?
Also, whites make up 16% of the world's population, blacks make up 15%. If there as many blacks as whites, why is Africa so technologically behind?
What do you mean by "technologically behind"?

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11922
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Arising_uk » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:03 am

Seleucus wrote:Apologies. I found the problem, the New Scientist link I gave has only a snippet of the argument, the link I should have gave for the whole piece is this one, http://decadence-europa.over-blog.com/a ... 02330.html
:lol: That you think that better than the NS.
The Celts were long gone by the time the Anglo-Saxons arrived. When they did arrive they landed into a place culturally, racially, spiritually and linguistically just like home, (bolding mine):
And yet we still find Celts in the South and the Anglo-Saxon genetic compliment not more than 40%?
"The orthodox view is that the entire population of the British Isles, including England, was Celtic-speaking when Caesar invaded. But if that were the case, a modest Anglo-Saxon invasion is unlikely to have swept away all traces of Celtic language from the pre-existing population of England. Yet there are only half a dozen Celtic words in English, the rest being mainly Germanic, Norman or medieval Latin. One explanation is that England was not mainly Celtic-speaking before the Anglo-Saxons. Consider, for example, the near-total absence of Celtic inscriptions in England (outside Cornwall), although they are abundant in Ireland, Wales, Scotland and Brittany. ...
So you think the Celts magically teleported to Wales and Scotland? No idea what Brittany has to do with this.
Who was here when the Romans came?
Celts and look like some early Germans.
So who were the Britons inhabiting England at the time of the Roman invasion? The history of pre-Roman coins in southern Britain reveals an influence from Belgic Gaul. The tribes of England south of the Thames and along the south coast during Caesar's time all had Belgic names or affiliations. Caesar tells us that these large intrusive settlements had replaced an earlier British population, which had retreated to the hinterland of southeast England. The latter may have been the large Celtic tribe, the Catuvellauni, situated in the home counties north of the Thames. Tacitus reported that between Britain and Gaul "the language differs but little." ...
Who then moved where?
The common language referred to by Tacitus was probably not Celtic, but was similar to that spoken by the Belgae, who may have been a Germanic people, as implied by Caesar. In other words, a Germanic-type language could already have been indigenous to England at the time of the Roman invasion. In support of this inference, there is some recent lexical (vocabulary) evidence analysed by Cambridge geneticist Peter Forster and continental colleagues. They found that the date of the split between old English and continental Germanic languages goes much further back than the dark ages, and that English may have been a separate, fourth branch of the Germanic language before the Roman invasion.

Apart from the Belgian connection in the south, my analysis of the genetic evidence also shows that there were major Scandinavian incursions into northern and eastern Britain, from Shetland to Anglia, during the Neolithic period and before the Romans. These are consistent with the intense cultural interchanges across the North sea during the Neolithic and bronze age. Early Anglian dialects, such as found in the old English saga Beowulf, owe much of their vocabulary to Scandinavian languages."
You got any links to the actual papers as I slightly worry about the academic integrity someone who uses the terms "genetic blood-brothers" together.
Because they are tightly bundled.
Well dur! Who's arguing that a cultural identity doesn't involve such things? Your theme is that this is all to do with race and genetics and so far you have shown nothing that shows such a causative link.
How many children must be blown up by hostile foreigners so you can keep putting on a sham show of your virtue and name-calling others?
I don't know, when are you Yanks likely to stop doing it? As at an approximate count you've been responsible for the death of at least a million kiddies in the last few decades with your blundering.

Are you saying you're not promoting the neo-nazi white supremacist agenda? That you are not a racialist?
You must feel so big. ...
Save your pouting for the social networks.
From the New Scientist article we've been reading, Coghlan (2015), "The team found that the genetic profiles of the participants formed ... distinct clusters. When they mapped this information based on where the participants lived they were surprised to see the clusters mapped almost exactly to geographical location." Race and language correlate powerfully, it is no mere coincidence. ...
Unless you can find a causative link a 'mere coincidence is exactly what a correlation means in this case.
Race, language, culture and spirituality are tightly bundled and only under very particular circumstances can they be unraveled. ...
Dur! Culture in the main is the mix of 'race', language and religion and you can add geography to that as well but they can morph into another culture based upon Idea.
This is the exact wrong approach to the problem of hostile aliens in our homelands: ...
Whose 'homeland'? As you are a septic tank are you not?
"Furthermore, British government has to cope with the ... that British government is trying its best to manage and improve this ... are for British government simpler way of handling with ..." etc etc, Helanová (2011) Integration of Muslims in Great Britain, p.47.

There is no government failure, there is no problem of intolerance, or failures of multiculturalism. Peoples do not give up their identities, instead they maintain them across thousands of years. ...
From your paper you numbnut,
"Furthermore, British government has to cope with the by-product of multiculturalism segregated communities, as this discourse was supporting social and cultural diversity rather than integrity."

"When scrutinized in detail, the problem lies primarily in the insufficient communication between British government, local officers and Muslim communities. Due to this gap in communication, government has no exact information about what are young Muslims taught by their Imams in mosques, about housing conditions, or religious discrimination that Muslims still have to face. "

"Although it might seem that Muslims are unable to integrate into western societies, Muslims in the United Kingdom nowadays creates an integral part of this country"
Anyway, go on believing how virtuous you are and how much superior you are to those you call nazis and racists while your people become a minority in their own land, you lose political control of your own country, and every week more and more men and women and children are blown up and run over and hacked to death.
Then the perpetrators will be arrested and tried and imprisoned as the criminals they are, much as we did with the American sponsored Irish terrorists.

I have not called you a Nazi, I say you are promoting the far-right's white supremacist neo-nazi agenda.

I have not called you a racist, I say you are a racialist. Do you deny these things?

We'll deal with the issues in our country for ourselves and one of the first things should be to deal with the imported Yank abomination "multiculturalism", what we don't need is numbnut Yanks butting their noses in and making things worse thanks. Tweet that to your POTUS would you.

User avatar
Seleucus
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 3:53 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Seleucus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:09 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:13 am
Also, whites make up 16% of the world's population, blacks make up 15%. If there as many blacks as whites, why is Africa so technologically behind?
What do you mean by "technologically behind"?
Maybe she means something like how there's no sewage systems, or how the electricity goes off all the time or even there isn't any, or how most of the people have no hope of ever coming near an MRI or stuff like that?

I doubt that 16% of the World is White stat. If you add up all the Whites, all the Western peoples, all the Caucasians, all the Indo-Europeans, you're going to end up with about three-quarters of the population of the World.

Belinda
Posts: 2779
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Belinda » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:04 am

The following quote from Cicero applicable to a populist politician and those important persons who rob the poor to pay the rich:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

(My underline)

User avatar
Seleucus
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 3:53 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Seleucus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:56 am

Belinda wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:04 am
The following quote from Cicero

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

(My underline)
That's exactly it and why we need to be on guard against leftists.

(My bold)

Belinda
Posts: 2779
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:13 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Belinda » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:11 am

Seleucus wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:56 am
Belinda wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:04 am
The following quote from Cicero

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

(My underline)
That's exactly it and why we need to be on guard against leftists.

(My bold)
But the people you fear are African Americans, migrants from Africa,India, and the far east, and Muslims.

If your opponents were lefties and middle-of -the-roads you could simply freely admit that you belong to or are affiliated with a far- right party or were a high Tory. But you don't openly say, do you?

User avatar
Seleucus
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 3:53 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Seleucus » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:03 am
And yet we still find Celts in the South and the Anglo-Saxon genetic compliment not more than 40%?
If you read all three articles you will have to by now have realized your error and that the Anglo-Saxons did not displace a Celtic people as you had believed but instead a pre-Roman migration of Germanic peoples had already replaced them by the time the Romans arrived. As far as your suggestion that I dig up more research, I'll pass as I frankly don't care that much, it probably is more destabilizing to your self conception and identity since I gather you consider yourself English. And yes, I'm sure there were isolated pockets of Celtic peoples in remote valleys just as we find Negritos in central Malaysia, the Whites of Kafiristan, the Hungarians, or the Basques also pockets surrounded by later movements of peoples.

The point however is that why the Anglo-Saxons and the existing population integrated is because they were very closely related peoples who both worshiped the same gods, and probably even spoke mutually intelligible languages. That's why there aren't today two distinct peoples but only English, there isn't a border like between Somalia and Ethiopia, or a stacking as in India with one race on top and another below.

We can draw some lessons from this. Relatively closely related European peoples like Irish, Italians and Poles could all assimilate in the US. But Black people and Muslims will never in a thousand years integrate into White societies because they are a very different peoples. We could look at other cases too of non-assimilating peoples like the Greeks in Egypt, the Chinese in South East Asia, the Jews or Gypsies, and so on.
Your theme is that this is all to do with race and genetics and so far you have shown nothing that shows such a causative link.
Not only have I not argued that, I have denied it towards twenty times now and you just keep claiming it over and over. In fact I agree with those who have raised the point that race probably does to some extent influence culture however I don't believe it's necessary to invoke the argument since culture alone is sufficient to explain observed phenomena. I've challenged you repeatedly to quote anything I've written that race informs culture and you haven't done it. I guess you'll just go on calling others racist as that's the ideology you're locked into.
How many children must be blown up by hostile foreigners so you can keep putting on a sham show of your virtue and name-calling others?
I don't know, when are you Yanks likely to stop doing it? As at an approximate count you've been responsible for the death of at least a million kiddies in the last few decades with your blundering.
Obviously that will be great solace to your child blown apart and bloody in hospital bed, the victim of yet another Islamic terror attack when you say, "Yanks likely [ha]ve been responsible for the death of at least a million".
Unless you can find a causative link a 'mere coincidence is exactly what a correlation means in this case.
Again, for now the 21st time, I've never said race causes any cultural anything. You just keep throwing this stawman again and again and again. Use the quote function and show me where I've ever argued that?

And, yet again, I challenge you to explain for the umpteenth time, what significance to anything it would have if culture were caused by race, or if it were merely correlated? It's moot. You're simply a broken record calling others racist and can't snap out of your ideology.
As you are a septic tank are you not?
Hmm... so this is how you refer to people of mixed ethnicity: "septic tank"? And then act as if you were the virtuous one name-calling others with nazi.
Yank abomination
I know, you hate Americans and Irish and then go on and on pontificating your virtue by calling others racist.
From your paper you numbnut,

Muslims in the United Kingdom nowadays creates an integral part of this country"
An integral part of the news every single week when Muslims blow up and run over yet more and more kids. There is simply no reason for these alien people to be there. It's that simple.

You are a lazy cheapskate. That is why you're ruining your country, and the World. It works like this: you want your HD TVs and Tesco T-shirts, but instead of producing them locally you buy them on the cheap from Chinese and other 3rd World countries with the result of wrecking your working class. And then when you do concede to actually produce something yourself at home, you again do it on the cheap and won't pay to have a Briton make anything but instead fill what factories and productive capacity you have left with Africans and Muslims. And as if that isn't enough, rather than training your own people for skilled professions like doctors and engineers and lawyers, you again go cheep and import them from Pakistan. This means your own people have no education and no professions, and as well, you suck all the educated people out of the 3rd World ensuring those countries never develop and languish forever in backwardness and poverty. And then you have the indignity to act as if being a lazy cheapskate and destroying not only your own country but also the 3rd World too is some grand virtue, and if anyone objects, they must be a nazi racist White supremacist. What a farce!

DPMartin
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:11 am

Re: Race versus culture

Post by DPMartin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:28 pm

Belinda wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:04 am
The following quote from Cicero applicable to a populist politician and those important persons who rob the poor to pay the rich:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

(My underline)
sorry to jump in here, but this is an excellent posting.

been giving some thought to this, and this may not be an accurate articulation but it seems today in western culture maybe more like the US that there is this underlining sinister way of thinking where nothing is, namely, nobody is to be excluded from anything for any reason. hence a social demand to corrupt everything in the name of "fairness for all" insisting on "inclusion for all".

hence no distinction between race, religion, gender so on and so forth. and what I mean by corrupting is; if you insist that neo-Nazis are entitled to not only join the NAACP but to be promoted and administer, would corrupt the purpose of the organization hence a traitor within. one who is not for but against what the organization is for.

Viveka
Posts: 369
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Re: Race versus culture

Post by Viveka » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:57 pm

DPMartin wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:28 pm
Belinda wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:04 am
The following quote from Cicero applicable to a populist politician and those important persons who rob the poor to pay the rich:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

(My underline)
sorry to jump in here, but this is an excellent posting.

been giving some thought to this, and this may not be an accurate articulation but it seems today in western culture maybe more like the US that there is this underlining sinister way of thinking where nothing is, namely, nobody is to be excluded from anything for any reason. hence a social demand to corrupt everything in the name of "fairness for all" insisting on "inclusion for all".

hence no distinction between race, religion, gender so on and so forth. and what I mean by corrupting is; if you insist that neo-Nazis are entitled to not only join the NAACP but to be promoted and administer, would corrupt the purpose of the organization hence a traitor within. one who is not for but against what the organization is for.
What 'Western Culture like the US"? We have a culture of Consumerism, Money is God, Jesus is healthcare with the gambling of insurance and a pop icon with little to no understanding of what he originally meant by his parables or his ministry or how Christianity's 'Word' developed through the Roman Catholic Church, and the Apostles are electronics and short-lived thrills like video-games.

There's a reason why the Alchemists used the same symbol for Gold as the same symbol for 'Goodness'. Supposedly Gold is the manifestation of Goodness, and this ultimately lead to Capitalism and Nation-building as it was a prime source for currency and exchange. If we are to revolt against money being God, we also cannot lapse into Communism nor Capitalism but rather an in-between. Without Capitalism there is no profit made, and thus no true progress in advancing society. Communism is a failed societal experiment, as has been tried over and over again without any true utopia, and Capitalism as we know it can only work when we can print money out of thin air with no chance of deflation at the behest of big banks that rule the civilized world. Jesus in the scourging of the temple was specifically doing it because of the profit that money changers made by exchanging money at a price; one of the world's first banking activities. Unearned labor such as usury was what Jesus was against, and that would be the beginning of a true utopia.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest