When Is Torture Morally Permissible?

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: When Is Torture Morally Permissible?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:23 am
popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:12 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:05 am

Eh? Stop playing the innocent Poppy..

Bondage & Discipline
Well, that's kind of a freaky thing, but does it fall in the category of torture if it is under mutual consent? Does it not fall under sadistic pleasures?
I don't know I have never done it. I think Age would be the expert on the subject of B & D.
Looks like YOUR sage/God has NOT TOLD 'u' to stop bothering WITH 'me', correct?

Or, can 'you' just NOT STOP "yourself" talking ABOUT 'me'?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:12 am
popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:12 am

Well, that's kind of a freaky thing, but does it fall in the category of torture if it is under mutual consent? Does it not fall under sadistic pleasures?
I don't know I have never done it. I think Age would be the expert on the subject of B & D.

Nevermind that. Me and Poppy were wondering whether you consider it torture when a large woman straps a dildo on and then places nipple clamps on you..prior to placing the dildo into an area that most men would find uncomfortable..

Is that torture, or because you enjoy sadistic pleasure do you not consider it torture?
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Count me out, this is between you two.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:25 am Count me out, this is between you two.
Well, you've surprised me there Poppy, I thought you of all people would want to get to the bottom of this. Indeed I thought it would be right up your alley.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:11 am
popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:25 am Count me out, this is between you two.
Well, you've surprised me there Poppy, I thought you of all people would want to get to the bottom of this. Indeed I thought it would be right up your alley.
What on earth are you talking about, where the hell is this coming from? I have no idea what is going on between you, why would you attempt to drag me into your feud? I do not know what the issue is with you two, I am NOT in the loop!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:58 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:11 am
What on earth are you talking about, where the hell is this coming from? I have no idea what is going on between you, why would you attempt to drag me into your feud? I do not know what the issue is with you two, I am NOT in the loop!
What's the loop? I told you I've never done bondage, but that does sound awfully kinky.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:25 am
Age wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:12 am

Nevermind that.
It appears, ONCE AGAIN, that 'you' have absolutely NO ABILITY AT ALL to CLARIFY, NOR to be ABLE to back up and support YOUR CLAIMS.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:25 am Me and Poppy were wondering whether you consider it torture when a large woman straps a dildo on and then places nipple clamps on you..prior to placing the dildo into an area that most men would find uncomfortable..
Is this meant to be the behavior of a mature or an immature person.

Is this also really suited for a philosophy forum?.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:25 am Is that torture, or because you enjoy sadistic pleasure do you not consider it torture?

Are you REALLY expecting me to answer these questions of 'yours' here, which, OBVIOUSLY, exist SOLELY from 'your' IMAGINATION, ALONE, and, just as OBVIOUS, are just an ATTEMPT to 'try to' RIDICULE and HUMILIATE 'me', while all along NEVER answering the questions posed and asked to 'you' regarding what 'you' ACTUALLY WROTE and SAID here?

WHY have 'you' FAILED to CLARIFY, and/or back up and support what 'you' SAY, on just about EVERY occasion where I have QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED 'you' on YOUR CLAIMS?

Are 'you' REALLY this INCAPABLE a human being?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:54 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:25 am Me and Poppy were wondering whether you consider it torture when a large woman straps a dildo on and then places nipple clamps on you..prior to placing the dildo into an area that most men would find uncomfortable..
Is this meant to be the behavior of a mature or an immature person.
I'm going to go with immature. What is your choice on the matter?

Anyway, it was Poppy's fault, he's the one that questioned whether torture exists in B & D.

Age wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:54 amIs this also really suited for a philosophy forum?
I think humour should cross all boundaries. But you don't appear to have a sense of humour, does anyone from your planet have a sense of humour?

Age wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:54 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:25 am Is that torture, or because you enjoy sadistic pleasure do you not consider it torture?

Are you REALLY expecting me to answer these questions of 'yours' here, which, OBVIOUSLY, exist SOLELY from 'your' IMAGINATION, ALONE, and, just as OBVIOUS, are just an ATTEMPT to 'try to' RIDICULE and HUMILIATE 'me', while all along NEVER answering the questions posed and asked to 'you' regarding what 'you' ACTUALLY WROTE and SAID here?

WHY have 'you' FAILED to CLARIFY, and/or back up and support what 'you' SAY, on just about EVERY occasion where I have QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED 'you' on YOUR CLAIMS?

Are 'you' REALLY this INCAPABLE a human being?
Yes, I am extremely incapable (of caring what you think)