~ Mankind; Naturally Carnivorous. Natural Hunters ~

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Hobbes' Choice

Re: ~ What Type of Asshole Shoots a Defenseless, Endangered Animal? ~

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I think I covered the 'freezer' thing earlier. Perhaps I just get overwhelmed by the scale of the 'problem,' the stupidity of humans, and the fact that for every 'solution' there is an equal but opposite problem created. The meddling 'West' creates a bigger mess wherever it meddles. I think we both know that. PC Western immunisation programmes mean that said hypothetical villagers will keep having large numbers of children, but the children will survive, leaving the parents with many more mouths to feed, yet their custom still dictates that they should have many children, and that custom came about in the first place for good reason--they needed to have a lot of children in order to ensure that at least one or two survived infancy. I suppose the warm-fuzzy brigade thinks dying of a disease is preferable to starving to death, and they get brownie points in the mean time, plus, drug companies get lots of guinea pigs to experiment on.
We are all going to die. But that does not stop people from wanting children loving them and cherishing their lives. That also means providing for them. Being black and "savage" does not change that.
My ancestors 2000 years ago also faced wild animals and hardships. Sadly there are not more bears, wolves, aurochs, reindeer, or wild boars. We killed them all, tore up the trees and put the land under the plough where it is utterly dependant on chemical industries to squeeze wheat out of the dead soil.
It shall be a sad day when all the gorillas and elephants are dead; not to mention the rest of the various ecosystems all over the world; until the whole planet is nothing more than a cultural landscape - sterile and barren.
But moronic wanky dentist so-called "hunters" might be the focus of the problem but they are a very small tip of the iceberg of massive decline and destruction.
Callling them 'black and savage' is pretty racist, but typical of PC Western hypocrisy.
Obviously you have completely lost you sense of irony. It was a dig at your stupid comment about freezers.
If you've nothing useful to say, don't say anything.

If you can't be bothered to read more than line one, you can bugger off.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:

Obviously you have completely lost you sense of irony. It was a dig at your stupid comment about freezers.
If you've nothing useful to say, don't say anything.

If you can't be bothered to read more than line one, you can bugger off.
MY sense of irony? That's a joke. You were just being bloody patronising.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:Aside from insulting an entire continent, have you got any solutions?
Told you, farm elephants and let the locals do it and get the profit.
Are you suggesting we bring back the empire and teach those darkies how to run their own country?
No, I'm suggesting leaving them alone to run it as they wish and my guess is those who can would like to farm elephants and have an ivory trade.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

To respond to the original post, there is no such thing as a defenseless animal. Any animal that has learned to survive in the wild will certainly be able to defend itself against other animals. It's only firearms that give humans the edge. But there are some who claim that humans should forego all their technological advantages and go back to being prey for the larger and stronger animals. To them I say, go ahead and return to a more primitive way of life, and feed the large predators so the large predators will leave me alone.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

You're thinking with your formatory apparatus.

There's middle ground.

You don't have to forego all technical advantages -just be able to curb your blood lust.

Hunting is the only sport where only one team knows it's playing.

You want to hunt? - Get the fuck out in the woods. Naked -cept for a gun. Hunt some other naked hunters that are armed & are at the same time are hunting you. Winner walks out alive. THEN your a hunter.

vegetariantaxidermy

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

You want to hunt? - Get the fuck out in the woods. Naked -cept for a gun. Hunt some other naked hunters that are armed & are at the same time are hunting you. Winner walks out alive. THEN your a hunter.

Bravo to whoever wrote that. I'm pretty sure it wasn't you.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

~ Bill Wiltrack ~
Sept. 1, 2016 10:PM

vegetariantaxidermy

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

~ Bill Wiltrack ~
Sept. 1, 2016 10:PM

I suppose the bad grammar is yours.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

"The Most Dangerous Game".
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
No that was YOU.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Arising_uk wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:Aside from insulting an entire continent, have you got any solutions?
Told you, farm elephants and let the locals do it and get the profit.

LOL - and YOU trust the African governments to do THAT??
Are you suggesting we bring back the empire and teach those darkies how to run their own country?
No, I'm suggesting leaving them alone to run it as they wish and my guess is those who can would like to farm elephants and have an ivory trade.
It might have escaped your attention but African independence has been in place in most countries for at least 50 years.
ANd some are smart enough to sell hunting licences for $37,000

http://www.africanskyhunting.co.za/pack ... phant.html
vegetariantaxidermy

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
No that was YOU.
No. It was you.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Madonna Blasts Donald Trump's Sons for Killing Wild Leopard

Madonna blasted Donald Trump's sons Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump on Instagram Thursday (Sept. 1) over a photo of the two posing with a dead leopard they killed while on a hunting trip in Africa.

Joe Scarborough Debuts Country Song About Donald Trump's (Short-Lived) 'Softening'

"How Big of. Pussy Do you have to BE to kill this Noble Animal for sport? Just ask Donald Trump Jr and his brother Eric. One more reason to vote for Hilary!" she posted, sharing the photo of the smiling men holding the massive cat's carcass.

How Big of. Pussy Do you have to BE to kill this Noble Animal for sport? Just ask Donald Trump Jr and his brother Eric. One more reason to vote for Hilary! ------

The photo reportedly dates back to 2011 when the brothers took a big game safari trip to Zimbabwe. Animal rights activists condemned the Trumps then over their trip and photos that emerged of them posing with a dead elephant, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck as well.

Ximena Sariñana, Boy George & More React to Donald Trump's Visit to Mexico

A video montage was created showing all the photos, including one in which Trump Jr. poses holding man elephants tail and a knife. In another, the brothers are shown standing with a 12' 8" crocodile hanging from a noose off a tree.