~ Mankind; Naturally Carnivorous. Natural Hunters ~

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Arising_uk

Re: ~ What Type of Asshole Shoots a Defenseless, Endangered Animal? ~

Post by Arising_uk »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:It might have escaped your attention but African independence has been in place in most countries for at least 50 years.
ANd some are smart enough to sell hunting licences for $37,000
I'm not talking about hunting but 'farming'?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Arising_uk wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:It might have escaped your attention but African independence has been in place in most countries for at least 50 years.
ANd some are smart enough to sell hunting licences for $37,000
I'm not talking about hunting but 'farming'?
I think you'll agree that farming involves killing at some point. Why not allow the morons to pay for the privilege?
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Arising_uk wrote:
SpheresOfBalance wrote:As if you're actually capable of knowing what is and is not pointless, or that you would necessarily represent them accurately.
Compared to you I'm a positive saint!
Only in your own twisted mind!
Good, that's all any of us can do. And so it's not important how daft ones thoughts are.
That must be of great comfort to you.
Nope, but you should feel better!
Actually the question was obviously rhetorical. But OK, I'll take your word for it despite all your incessant lying.
You keep saying this but have yet to point out a single lie of mine.
You lie all the time, as purposeful misrepresentation, is in fact a lie.

See your nasty little psychobabble games, 137 matey! :lol:
Only to deaf ears, or those in denial!
Yes that is one of your problems, that you don't actually care for anything but yourself.
You are wrong, I just don't care for you.
No you don't care for anyone not of your very narrow mindedness.
Nothing new here, your protection fear racket (character armor), is showing as usual!
More of your nonsense psychobabble.
There you go with your self-centered-ness again, typical!
Says the numbnut declaring himself my friend.
Whose the numbnut that doesn't understand, one friend correcting the falsehood of another friend, for their sake, no matter how forcefully is apparently must be shoved into their lead lined skull.

It's no wonder you chose that particular response, as it's what you 'usually' project upon others.
You're the one who said you were Bill's cunning linguist?
There goes your supposedly cutesy shit again. And an example of your lying!
There you go again believing only you can know another's meaning, is it lonely believing you're a god? Are all gods practicing atheists?
Well 'they' definitely appear to not believe in any others?
Exactly my point, Einstein!

You are on a philosophy forum, as is Bill, if you want to think that what people say is not what they mean then that is your prerogative, me I like Philosophy.
Again an example of your lying.
I can have no religious slips as I'm agnostic. And only a fool would believe that Malthus's predictions were some how detached from his religious nature.
Show me how?
You with your 3 word replies expecting me to write you a book, screw you. If you're too stupid to understand, you should read some psychology books, not those on magic.

Fuck you with your demands, who the fuck do you think you are other than a coward that would murder children, to save your twisted ass? Oh yeah I forgot, an omnipotent god; talk about contradictory!
Yadda! Yadda! Yadda! *Yawn* *Yawn* *Yawn* with your incessant insinuations. Back it up or shut up.
It's been proven, by your track record. It's there for all to see, should they read the correct passages.
That you and the majority are cowards, and you're counting on them, is no surprise. Sure cowards seek their own level, it's a very low level indeed. So I'd be proud to stand against such cowardice. The riddle of M.A.D. has escaped you, but then I'd expect no less out of a would be cowardly baby killer, that simply finds acceptance, and their moral compass, amongst the nods of an ignorant irrational mob!
Oh! Look at the white knight upon his high horse. You forget that it's you that'd be killing the whole human race.
Another lie! See you're full of lying. You talk to yourself while directing it at others far too much. It would be you killing all of mankind! In my self sacrifice, something you know absolutely nothing about, hence your cowardice, it would simply be me not stopping you from doing so. Though I can see psychopaths like you, blaming me for not killing the infant, that you would so quickly kill, to save your cowardly ass.
You've been the dishonest one, not I! Actually you're the biggest exposed liar I've met here. ...
Show me turd.
See above, shit for brains!
Face it, you have more pull here than anyone, being a prior mod.
Bollocks.
Nothing but lies, you are!
And there are two sides to that coin, that which you might ask them to do for you, and that which they might volunteer to do for you, possibly without your knowledge. I've found it and copied it, but have yet to parse it.
'Parse it', you pretentious knob!
Fuck you, cowardly baby killer! Little narcissistic shits like you can't direct me, fool!

Your pet psychobabble theory quickly leads you to paranoia.
Psychobabble to the idiots of the world. I just acknowledge potential, deal with it, instead of whining.
That you include a get out of jail free card, is clever, but lets face it, your track record speaks for itself.
Show me. As I'm about the only person here who publically retracts his words if clearly proven wrong.
Just because you seemingly have done so, doesn't mean that you always do so. So a piss poor defense it is.
Are you kidding me? Almost everyday someone is killed due to some halfwit emotional bullshit, as well as innocent bystanders. And in fact my residence has been cased by would be burglars, or worse, at least on two occasions. You're just envious and pissed because I'm ready for the halfwits, and you weren't and got mugged by one. The boy scout motto is, "be prepared," and I, most assuredly, am. You weren't, get over it.
:lol: By three actually and with no injury.
Point is still that it obviously added to your cowardice, which is why you certainly didn't do shit to those three, but will certainly kill an infant to save your worthless ass.

And you wonder why I would be worried about you if you were my neighbour, as from the sounds of it you'll be opening up with your mini-gun and destroying half the neighborhood. :lol:
Again lying about something you cannot possibly know. You're seemingly the biggest dipshit I've ever met! I was a PROFESSIONAL, that worked with WEAPON SYSTEMS! And you are, and shall seemingly always, allow your extreme fear/cowardice to dictate your far fetched irrational conclusions. And you say you're a student of logic, huh!! I scoff at your supposed logic as the self serving delusions that it actually represents.

Boy! Do I prefer Henry and his shotgun.
He seems the most mentally imbalanced, 'initially' bringing up his reliance on his shotgun over and over again. In fact I've never 'initially' touted my reliance on any weapon. I only ever provide explanation to those who query my resolve, that are far too stupid/ignorant to understand on their own.

It's actually quite funny how your ignorant preconceptions make you look stupid, case in point, you assume quite a lot immediately above! And it's quite laughable!
Is it? Enjoy your civil war you little warmonger.
Lying again! I never have nor ever will be a party to any civil wars.

Again that you and the majority are cowards, and you're counting on them, is no surprise! Would be baby killers, for the sake of their own ass, share that in common.
Yadda! Yadda! Yadda! *Yawn* *Yawn* *Yawn*

You appear to fear the judgement of your philosophical peers?
You're certainly no philosophical peer. In fact, as one that touts their knowledge of philosophy so readily, you're one that seemingly has no concept of what it really means.

Again, would be baby killers, for the sake of their own ass, share your resolve in common.
:lol: See above.
A coward, is what you are my friend, deal with it!

Pay attention! As a LESSON! At least I'm, very proud indeed, of my lessons.
To whom!? Some of us were marching and protesting for CND at the time and need no lesson from those who contributed to the problem.
Lying yet again, I contributed to no such problem. But I wish I hadn't stopped that one soviet sub that had your house targeted, because then maybe you'd understand my job. Whoops, no that wouldn't have worked because then you'd have died, so this argument of wit would never have happened. hhmmmmm... A most sorry excuse of an ally you have shown yourself to be. Easy in that deluded chair of 'comfort' you now sit!
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not badgering him! Remember I'm living and letting others live here, except for those like the Goat boy, my only exception! That people are bound by various degrees of determinism, I fully understand, while you seemingly have no clue, and I make allowances for their inclusion, unless they threaten someone, and have proven to be the type that would probably attempt to make good on their word. ...
And yet this 'determinism' apparently doesn't apply to me? How convenient.
Of course it does, determinism applies to us all, except that 'the most enlightened' should be capable of making allowances for those they cannot necessarily understand, to give them the benefit of doubt before condemning them. Not one beating the shit out of another till the one finally gets a clue what the other is comprised of. It's not their problem that you don't understand them. But then this should be very apparent to all, save the dumbest/most ignorant of people. Where do you really want to stand?
Bill is totally benign as far as trying to hurt people is concerned, I see that he is really interested in philosophy, and if what he says about his health is true, he probably needs it. ...
With respect to Philosophy, is he fuck! He promotes ignorance, illiteracy, alcoholism, drug-taking, illogic, stupidity, self-abuse, voyeurism of others pain, plagiarism, etc, etc and all for his own self-promotion.
YOU ARE A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON. FYI dipshit: He told you YEARS ago, that he posts pictures to elicit emotional response, IN NO WAY HAS HE EVER, that I've laid witness to, said that he either approves or disapproves of the content he posts. He's a self proclaimed button pusher, that is if you allow it to be an actual button. I believe he often enjoys you whining like a little bitch, about his posts, laughing his ass off at how your swirling vortex of a mind doesn't know which end is up, (you can blame your understanding of dictionaries for that). You, that would then actually have the balls, to try and tell another, that the meaning of their words, are the replies you provide, you're obviously a fucking nut job! What, do wait till you can actually focus on one of the many swirling words in your head, saying, "that one, he means that one." Well from how you characterize my meaning it sure the fuck seems so! Bills too, you mindless twit!

He ignores any attempt to discuss or converse with others
Well look at the likes of those that he would be conversing with. You!! Seriously, YOU? You've got to be fucking kidding me. You're a fucking twit that believes your credentials gives you the right to abuse people that don't see things your way, I'm reminded of Godfree!! You're so stupid and scared that you actually cling to them, believing that the concepts prior philosophers have provided, lends to universal constants so as to quell your fear of not having solid ground under your feet. You extremely fear the aqueousness of life, the universe, and when philosophers instead actually show that all the time Socrates was correct to say, "I only know that I know nothing," you grab for any line of their Bull Shit as a straw to keep your deluded world afloat. In fact humans are a bunch of stupid animals, that in truth can't actually mind their own business long term, for fear. If you understood the riddle of M.A.D. your minds eye would be opened. Why does your dumb ass think mankind has nukes in the first place? You know the ones you say you fought so hard against, yet would kill an infant in cold blood to save the worthless asses of you and those that would cause the situation to be the case! Mankind is the craziest animal on this 'once' beautiful planet, PERIOD!!!

and has been banned from pretty much every philosophy and political forum on the Web,
But does that actually speak of Bill or the mobs fear? Of course your dumb ass doesn't know, but would have the mob speak for you, as if that makes it necessarily true. What a NOT philosopher you are!

the last thing he is interested in is Philosophy or philosophising.
What??? Your dumb ass surely underestimates the power of observation, instead always spouting your version of FACTS. No time to stop look and listen, far too busy with that clap trap mouth of yours. Why? Well because of your credentials of course, which gives you the right, right?

He should be on a psychoanalysis site as he'd be a star turn and I don't give a toss about his health as this is a Philosophy forum not a self-help group.
Of course you don't as you're a cold piece of shit! Cold pieces of shit have no feelings for another!

The reason I'm saying you have a boner for him, is because you hound him without an ounce of understanding, because you don't care about other people, (your words). People are just fodder for you canon of credentials, your belief that you're superior somehow, due to your schooling, and that people below you, that don't fit your preconceived notions of what one should be, should be cast out, ridiculed and abused. ...
No, they should be challenged on their opinions,
I agree! But there are good and bad ways to do such. Some are more effective than others.

the ridicule and abuse comes from long acquaintance.
OK, now you're actually showing an inkling of an understanding of your psyche. There may be hope for you yet. In other words, your frustration. Though are you afraid of that, because it points to the real problem, in such a case, you?
And all this in the face of admitting you've gotten involved in the nuclear debate, stating that you actually did something once to try and stop it, yet that you'd then join the other side, killing a baby to save your sorry ass, so the nuclear threat may continue. ...
It wasn't about the nuclear debate you loon!!
You're the loon, as I was speaking of your marching, or what ever the fuck you did all those years ago.

It was a standard ethical thought game to explore morals and ethics. You decided on your high-horse to kill all the human race, innocents and your kids included, I decided to kill one innocent to save my kids and the other innocents.
No, you decided to set a stage of unrealistic proportion, so as to vent your want to kill, that you've managed to quell all these years. To show that indeed you have reason to kill an infant. In such a case as your, so called, "thought experiment" set, there was no 'reason' in the killing of an innocent infant.
Obviously then, it was pure fear that you attempted to stop it in the first place, not some altruistic self sacrifice measure. ...
LMFAO! Is this you knowing about me is it?
No dumbass, it's me knowing all about mankind.

What a hypocrite.
Though you've used the word, there's no evidence that you actually know what it means.

Save your psycho-babble pet theory for yourself and you can keep your altruistic self sacrifice for the birds. I might dislike Ayn but she made a good point.
So some dead dumb fuck agrees with you, so what? If you actually knew anything about logic you'd know that's not a truth bearer. So what's the point, you just licking her snatch?
When I jumped into that raging river to save that girls life, that she believed I hated, I knew full well that she'd try and drown me instead, to save her life, as I was trained that it would be the case, yet I jumped in anyway, potentially sacrificing my life for hers. ...
Admirable but not quite the strong silent type eh!
What the hell you talking about you brain dead fuck, the lesson was called for, idiot! But of course as usual it can only fall on deaf ears when they're yours! Do you understand what true self sacrifice is, no it's not when you kill a infant or a lamb moron!

This sort of thing is lost on your dumb ass, you'd never sacrifice your life, or your sense of what one should be on a philosophy forum, for another that may be in need of another type saving. You self righteous idiot! ...
LMFAO AGAIN! You pretentious prat that you think you are the white knight of the world saving others.
Not the world, as there will always be idiots such as you, that have either super-glued their lips to their sex organ, or their heads up their ass, therefore negating words as a cure, instead requiring surgery, I'm thinking frontal lobotomy.
I know this line of thinking and compassion is lost on you, because you don't care, (your words). So yes your boner for people like Bill is your fucking them over because you feel your station in life has greater meaning than theirs, and that your believed aloofness gives you that right. You're the worst kind of self serving wanker, as I've said you use your education as a weapon, not as a means to understand both yourself and others, thus making allowances for those that may not have been as lucky as you have been. ...
Fuck lucky!
Do you even understand the concept of relativity, as it pertains to the understanding of various individuals of ever varying backgrounds. So I guess your father suffocated you at 4 years of age too? You're such a fucking moron when it comes to understanding any other life than your relatively charmed one! You're what's known as a mental midget. You can't see the life for your self!

I sacrificed and worked hard for the opportunity.
You forgot the word, "relatively," dip shit! Which actually says it all!

I care about the harm that such as Bill promotes
Put your money where your pie hole is, he's never 'promoted' any harm at all, prove it!

and whilst I cannot do much about gnus such as him I can at least upon a philosophy forum challenge his billshit.
You don't even have a clue of what his shit is, as by your own admission he's never really conversed with you or anyone else about any topic he's brought up. I'm going to propose a new definition for the word contradictory, it'll say, "see Arising_uk."

White knight twats like you are another matter.
Better than the ignorant self serving, black hearted, know it all, baby killer wanna be, that you are.
So in the face of philosophical understanding of how determinism shapes people, you've proven that you haven't got a fucking clue, that you're a philosophical flunky. ...
And once again you appear selective about how you apply such 'determinism'.
No fucking way, while it's true that determinism affects everyone, I expect more out of one so well versed in philosophy, or so you've professed, thrusting your credentials out like some badge of honor, allowing you to beat the knaves into submission.
And it's a crying shame that you need to try and hurt someone to validate your life's worth. As I've said, you're a sick fuck! There's no fucking way in hell that I'd kill that baby to save mankind from it's twisted sense of what's right and wrong, as largely mankind has proven it's an idiot! ...
No, you'd just kill the rest of the babies to prove your twisted moral superiority.
Lies, lies, lies!!! You're a fucking idiot to state, that because I wouldn't intervene in your staged bullshit means that it's my fault everyone dies. It means that your bullshit killed everyone, and that I didn't save your dumb asses from yourselves, live up to it, it's a fact! In a court of law, trying a capital offense, the observer/passerby is not on trial, convicted or hung, he's what's known as a witness, and gives testimony, it's the guy that pulled the trigger that's hung. And in this case, it's the guy/s that let an infant have access to the nuclear button, and those responsible for its creation. Don't blame be because you're logically inept.
That those in charge only balance the books of others, those they falsely believe are inferior, so they can rake in their cash, and power, at the expense of their inferior slaves. It's the same age old song and dance my friend. The fear of death so strong, that people do the worst possible things to others so as to stave it off, how absurd. Have you read Ernest Becker's, "Denial of Death" yet? No? Then you'll remain an idiot! Yes? Then there may be hope for you yet!
I'll take a read but grand psychological theories don't appeal that much compared to the philosophers I've read.
He references Kierkegaard for one.
Again, you hear babbling due to your ignorance, and in your case it's typical.
It's babble because you challenge my observation of a persons words with behind the scene psychological blinkers.
Did you mean blinders. Trust me imbecile, I know more about mankind's current condition than you'll probably ever know.

No, what you see in my red-herrings thus my strawmen is your denial or ignorance, one of the two. You're philosophically inept, with regard to understanding your fellow man. Must have been due to the A.I. classes you took, that's got you so far out of touch. That and NLP of course! Magic indeed, sheesh!
Once again you talk much about what you don't know, so much for the 'I know nothing' brigade. As I've told Bill, wiki is not the font of all knowledge and psychology is a pseudo-science which NLP accepts but you apparently don't.
Here let me correct you: "Psychology is the study of behavior and mind, embracing all aspects of conscious and unconscious experience as well as thought. It is an academic discipline and an applied science which seeks to understand individuals and groups by establishing general principles and researching specific cases."

"Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s. NLP has since been overwhelmingly discredited scientifically, but continues to be marketed by some hypnotherapists and by some companies that organize seminars and workshops on management training for businesses. There is no scientific evidence supporting the claims made by NLP advocates and it has been discredited as a pseudoscience by experts."

You simply fear psychology because it unmasks you, makes you vulnerable for all to see. My father also feared it, because then he'd actually have to change his ways, and give up being abusive.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

SpheresOfBalance wrote:Only in your own twisted mind!
Nah! But I'll leave it to others to make the judgement who's the more twisted here.
Nope, but you should feel better!
So your daft thoughts are important to you? Figures.
You lie all the time, as purposeful misrepresentation, is in fact a lie.
Show me where?

Do you understand how commas work? As try reading the sentence outside of them, Fraudian slip I think. :lol:
You really should have finished your therapy course.
No you don't care for anyone not of your very narrow mindedness.
No, I just don't care for those on a philosophy site who want to make it psychology and have never bothered to actually read what philosophy has said, or at least the Anglo-American tradition that is.
Yadda, yadda, yawn, yawn.
Whose the numbnut that doesn't understand, one friend correcting the falsehood of another friend, for their sake, no matter how forcefully is apparently must be shoved into their lead lined skull.
:lol: That must make me your best friend then.
There goes your supposedly cutesy shit again. And an example of your lying!
It just comes out when the numbnut I'm talking to just can't back up his accusations.
Exactly my point, Einstein!
What that 'gods' are atheists?
Again an example of your lying.
Tell me how?
You with your 3 word replies expecting me to write you a book, screw you. If you're too stupid to understand, you should read some psychology books, not those on magic.
lmfao! You are so like Bill thinking wiki is the source of all knowledge, those books on 'magic' are exactly drawn from psychology.
It's been proven, by your track record. It's there for all to see, should they read the correct passages.
Well post them up mouth almighty.

"correct passages" :lol:
Another lie! See you're full of lying. You talk to yourself while directing it at others far too much. It would be you killing all of mankind! In my self sacrifice, something you know absolutely nothing about, hence your cowardice, it would simply be me not stopping you from doing so. Though I can see psychopaths like you, blaming me for not killing the infant, that you would so quickly kill, to save your cowardly ass.
Yadda, yadda, yawn, yawn.

Did I blame you for anything? No but I can't be bothered with this, if others care they can read and judge for themselves viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15551&hilit=child&start=30
See above, shit for brains!
Where? All I see is more accusations based upon your psycho-babble.
Nothing but lies, you are!
Ooo...you need to watch that paranoia, especially if you're heavily armed could get you into mischief.
Fuck you, cowardly baby killer! Little narcissistic shits like you can't direct me, fool!
You sad little misanthrope.
Psychobabble to the idiots of the world. I just acknowledge potential, deal with it, instead of whining.
And a narcissist to boot as who cares about your acknowledgement.
Just because you seemingly have done so, doesn't mean that you always do so. So a piss poor defense it is.
Why would I always do so?
Point is still that it obviously added to your cowardice, which is why you certainly didn't do shit to those three, but will certainly kill an infant to save your worthless ass.
:lol: Don't tell me, you'd have kablooed them with your kung fooey. What a world of dojo fantasy you live in.
Again lying about something you cannot possibly know. You're seemingly the biggest dipshit I've ever met! I was a PROFESSIONAL, that worked with WEAPON SYSTEMS! And you are, and shall seemingly always, allow your extreme fear/cowardice to dictate your far fetched irrational conclusions. And you say you're a student of logic, huh!! I scoff at your supposed logic as the self serving delusions that it actually represents.
WOWEE! As a 'professional' were you taught to magically stop heavy ordinance travelling through walls or is it that your house is a bunker. :lol:
He seems the most mentally imbalanced, 'initially' bringing up his reliance on his shotgun over and over again. In fact I've never 'initially' touted my reliance on any weapon. I only ever provide explanation to those who query my resolve, that are far too stupid/ignorant to understand on their own.
Me and HQ don't see eye-to-eye on many things political but you are a barking mad loon compared to him when it comes to guns. Mini-gun on a quad! :roll: :lol:
Lying again! I never have nor ever will be a party to any civil wars.
No need for your mini-gun then. No don't tell me, it's for the terrorist camps and the end of civilisation as we know it.
You're certainly no philosophical peer. In fact, as one that touts their knowledge of philosophy so readily, you're one that seemingly has no concept of what it really means.
I was talking about the others you decry but more than you bunky more than you, as you have never even bothered to acquaint yourself with what those we call the philosophers actually said.
A coward, is what you are my friend, deal with it!
Yadda Yadda Yawn Yawn.
Lying yet again, I contributed to no such problem. But I wish I hadn't stopped that one soviet sub that had your house targeted, because then maybe you'd understand my job. Whoops, no that wouldn't have worked because then you'd have died, so this argument of wit would never have happened. hhmmmmm... A most sorry excuse of an ally you have shown yourself to be. Easy in that deluded chair of 'comfort' you now sit!
Well thanks for your help but given most of the nukes landing here would have been land based ICBM's I think your claim over-blown. Ever wondered why the Soviets beggared themselves in such an arms race after the war? Maybe it was the hundreds of nukes you and your friends were aiming at them whilst they had none.
Of course it does, determinism applies to us all, except that 'the most enlightened' should be capable of making allowances for those they cannot necessarily understand, to give them the benefit of doubt before condemning them. Not one beating the shit out of another till the one finally gets a clue what the other is comprised of. It's not their problem that you don't understand them. But then this should be very apparent to all, save the dumbest/most ignorant of people. Where do you really want to stand?
Against the gnu upon a philosophy site.

But apparently your 'determinism' is just not that. :roll:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON. FYI dipshit: He told you YEARS ago, that he posts pictures to elicit emotional response, IN NO WAY HAS HE EVER, that I've laid witness to, said that he either approves or disapproves of the content he posts. He's a self proclaimed button pusher, that is if you allow it to be an actual button. I believe he often enjoys you whining like a little bitch, about his posts, laughing his ass off at how your swirling vortex of a mind doesn't know which end is up, (you can blame your understanding of dictionaries for that). You, that would then actually have the balls, to try and tell another, that the meaning of their words, are the replies you provide, you're obviously a fucking nut job! What, do wait till you can actually focus on one of the many swirling words in your head, saying, "that one, he means that one." Well from how you characterize my meaning it sure the fuck seems so! Bills too, you mindless twit!
I gave very little care to his piccys until he posted the one where a woman was run over whilst her child watched, that was one too many in my opinion. I care about the bullshit he posts along with his little piccys with respect to reading, writing and learning and especially with respect to philosophy as like you he has read fuck all philosophy but thinks he can spout gnudoms with no critique. That he wants to play emotional button-pusher is more than enough reason upon a philosophy site to challenge his posts which show him as the acolyte seeking gnu he is.
Well look at the likes of those that he would be conversing with. You!! Seriously, YOU? You've got to be fucking kidding me. ...
And yet I was most reasonable when first conversing with him, shame you cannot say the same with your interlocutors.
You're a fucking twit that believes your credentials gives you the right to abuse people that don't see things your way, I'm reminded of Godfree!! ...
Post or shut up as Godfree thought me a most reasonable interlocutor.
You're so stupid and scared that you actually cling to them, believing that the concepts prior philosophers have provided, lends to universal constants so as to quell your fear of not having solid ground under your feet. You extremely fear the aqueousness of life, the universe, and when philosophers instead actually show that all the time Socrates was correct to say, "I only know that I know nothing," you grab for any line of their Bull Shit as a straw to keep your deluded world afloat. In fact humans are a bunch of stupid animals, that in truth can't actually mind their own business long term, for fear. If you understood the riddle of M.A.D. your minds eye would be opened. Why does your dumb ass think mankind has nukes in the first place? You know the ones you say you fought so hard against, yet would kill an infant in cold blood to save the worthless asses of you and those that would cause the situation to be the case! Mankind is the craziest animal on this 'once' beautiful planet, PERIOD!!!
LMFAO! Says the numbnut with a MINIGUN on a quad.

Can't be bothered with this again so if others are interested they can judge here - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15551&hilit=child&start=30
But does that actually speak of Bill or the mobs fear? Of course your dumb ass doesn't know, but would have the mob speak for you, as if that makes it necessarily true. What a NOT philosopher you are!
What mob? It'll be single mods who have had enough of his refusal to interact with the forum that ban him.
What??? Your dumb ass surely underestimates the power of observation, instead always spouting your version of FACTS. No time to stop look and listen, far too busy with that clap trap mouth of yours. Why? Well because of your credentials of course, which gives you the right, right?
Nope, years of him ignoring any critique of his thoughts, ignoring any contradictions pointed out in them and worst of all ignoring facts that show what he says is false.

[quoteOf course you don't as you're a cold piece of shit! Cold pieces of shit have no feelings for another![/quote]Cry me a fucking river! It's a philosophy forum not a self-help group for the mentally deranged.
I agree! But there are good and bad ways to do such. Some are more effective than others.
None are effective with the gnu, the challenge is there for others to read and judge.
OK, now you're actually showing an inkling of an understanding of your psyche. There may be hope for you yet. In other words, your frustration. Though are you afraid of that, because it points to the real problem, in such a case, you?
Save your psycho-babble for yourself as I understand why I do what I do and frustration does not come into it.
You're the loon, as I was speaking of your marching, or what ever the fuck you did all those years ago.
You're a misanthrope as you'd kill the human race to 'save' it.
No, you decided to set a stage of unrealistic proportion, so as to vent your want to kill, that you've managed to quell all these years. To show that indeed you have reason to kill an infant. In such a case as your, so called, "thought experiment" set, there was no 'reason' in the killing of an innocent infant.
:roll: Apart from the point that the child was about to kill the whole human race.
No dumbass, it's me knowing all about mankind.
:lol: So much for Socrates then.
Though you've used the word, there's no evidence that you actually know what it means.
I think differently as I think the word nowadays means to engage in and with critique of ones thoughts and beliefs. Something Bill singularly fails to do.
So some dead dumb fuck agrees with you, so what? ...
Actually it's more that I agree with the dead dumb fuck.
If you actually knew anything about logic you'd know that's not a truth bearer. So what's the point, you just licking her snatch?
And there's that misogyny once again.
What the hell you talking about you brain dead fuck, the lesson was called for, idiot! But of course as usual it can only fall on deaf ears when they're yours! Do you understand what true self sacrifice is, no it's not when you kill a infant or a lamb moron!
And yet you'd not sacrifice your high-horse to save all those billions of other innocents.
Not the world, as there will always be idiots such as you, that have either super-glued their lips to their sex organ, or their heads up their ass, therefore negating words as a cure, instead requiring surgery, I'm thinking frontal lobotomy.
Scratch the high-horse moralist and you'll always find the misanthrope.
Do you even understand the concept of relativity, as it pertains to the understanding of various individuals of ever varying backgrounds. So I guess your father suffocated you at 4 years of age too? You're such a fucking moron when it comes to understanding any other life than your relatively charmed one! You're what's known as a mental midget. You can't see the life for your self!
You still holding on to your past as an excuse for current behaviour?

I made my decision to study as an adult but you're right about relativity so I suppose I was relatively lucky to have to take my exams just as I was burying my still-born first child and dealing with my wife's grief and doubly lucky to have the second one born with Downs Syndrome just as I was taking my masters, phew! Thank goodness for such luck.
You forgot the word, "relatively," dip shit! Which actually says it all!
Who do you suggest I should use as the relation?
Put your money where your pie hole is, he's never 'promoted' any harm at all, prove it!
Bill Wiltrack wrote:At times, the drug addicted is just as insightful as the doctorate.

I have found that humans are selfish, mean, & stupid.
...and there is no escape.

If you wish to be a philosopher, a REAL philosopher, value pure experience, shun thought.

Mankind is selfish, mean, and stupid. Any morality that starts with the basis of this trifecta would be realistic. We like to fool ourselves that we are noble, or giving, or conscientious. That's so untrue.

We can talk and think. We use that ability, for the most part, to lie to ourselves. That we are something we are not. That we are noble. That we are important.

I think I actually see the purpose in life as a human being; selfishness, brutality, and stupidity.

I think what this foil has displayed is the foolishness of reading philosophy...

I dropped her with one shot. Everyone here who is reading this thread has taken shots at Barbara but was unable to phase her. I dropped her with one shot and she's not coming back.

I don't know...like most philosophers depression is our engine for inspiration.

At this junction in my life I am attempting detachment primarily through my physical center. In a few hours I will again attempt such an exercise. I take these exercises quite serious. It is necessary that I physically push myself to the max. Even then, a jump-off point is not certain. Add to the mix some mild stimulants and it's a real crap shoot.

It just so happened that on that day I had taken a much larger dose of kratom along with a little heavier dose of a couple of stimulants that I
occasionally use prior to a workout.

-- And just after these events he found himself face down on the floor in a locker room.

Yet we are nothing if not liars. If humans were to be best described in one word that word would be - liar.

It is said that the ONLY reason we invented language is so that we could lie to each other better. So that we could look each other square in the face and openly lie and deceive one another.

etc, etc.
I consider such stuff harmful to philosophy and those weak enough to follow such a gnu.
You don't even have a clue of what his shit is, as by your own admission he's never really conversed with you or anyone else about any topic he's brought up. I'm going to propose a new definition for the word contradictory, it'll say, "see Arising_uk."
Show me my contradictions.

Bill makes it very clear what he thinks about things philosophical.
Better than the ignorant self serving, black hearted, know it all, baby killer wanna be, that you are. ...
Can't be bothered with this again so if others are interested they can judge here - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15551&hilit=child&start=30
No fucking way, while it's true that determinism affects everyone, I expect more out of one so well versed in philosophy, or so you've professed, thrusting your credentials out like some badge of honor, allowing you to beat the knaves into submission.
I'm just determined to do so. :lol:

Your thought is weak.
Lies, lies, lies!!! You're a fucking idiot to state, that because I wouldn't intervene in your staged bullshit means that it's my fault everyone dies. It means that your bullshit killed everyone, and that I didn't save your dumb asses from yourselves, live up to it, it's a fact! In a court of law, trying a capital offense, the observer/passerby is not on trial, convicted or hung, he's what's known as a witness, and gives testimony, it's the guy that pulled the trigger that's hung. And in this case, it's the guy/s that let an infant have access to the nuclear button, and those responsible for its creation. Don't blame be because you're logically inept.
:lol: And out comes the barrack-room lawyer but the reality is that you would allow the death of billions of innocents to satisfy your moral conscience, misanthropic psychopath comes to mind.
He references Kierkegaard for one.
Told you, Anglo-American Analytic tradition. Not that he's not a bad read but I'm not a Christian in moral distress so found him not that relevant to me.
Did you mean blinders. Trust me imbecile, I know more about mankind's current condition than you'll probably ever know.
I wouldn't trust you with a piss-up in a brewery and I meant blinkers.

So much for Socrates. :lol:
Here let me correct you: "Psychology is the study of behavior and mind, embracing all aspects of conscious and unconscious experience as well as thought. It is an academic discipline and an applied science which seeks to understand individuals and groups by establishing general principles and researching specific cases."
Quoting wiki doesn't make it the case. At best Psychology attempts to follow the scientific method but this does not make it a science. Guess what the current criteria are to make something a science?
"Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s. NLP has since been overwhelmingly discredited scientifically, but continues to be marketed by some hypnotherapists and by some companies that organize seminars and workshops on management training for businesses. There is no scientific evidence supporting the claims made by NLP advocates and it has been discredited as a pseudoscience by experts."...
Just too funny as one, it's never claimed itself as a science its an epistemology, two, it draws all its founding techniques from Psychology. :lol:
You simply fear psychology because it unmasks you, makes you vulnerable for all to see. My father also feared it, because then he'd actually have to change his ways, and give up being abusive.
Ah! And now we get to the nub of your white-knight behaviour. I have no fear of Psychology as if I did I'd not have studied NLP because NLP does not allow you to escape from your issues. I definitely have no fear of your pop-psychology because it is the result of you not addressing your issues and ironically enough, given what I think of the Fraudians, when you do I think you're gonna find your mother as the issue, as you clearly have learnt the lessons from your father well.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Got to push yourself to your limit. Mentally, physically, and emotionally. ...Even if you find yourself on a locker room floor. Got to push it.Time goes by so fast...soon you find yourself caught in decreasing radius curves. Unable to escape.Introspection. Self-consciousness. MHO.