~ Donald Trump - Worst Person of the Year - 2015 ~

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Obvious Leo

Re: ~ Donald Trump - Worst Person of the Year - 2015 ~

Post by Obvious Leo »

If all else fails never forget that you live in the land of the free, Bill. If the worst should come to the worst then I'm fully confident that one of your fine upstanding citizens will do the world a favour and put a bullet into his polluted little brain.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

Donald Trump - Worst person of the year 2015
~ The Daily Beast ~

What can be said about Donald Trump that hasn’t already been retweeted by Donald Trump?

In 2015, the bloviating orange man with the cotton candy hair graduated from closet racist real estate tycoon to professionally racist public menace.

From the very moment he declared his candidacy for president he made his xenophobic agenda clear, branding Mexican immigrants “rapists” and drug dealers, and it’s only gotten worse from there.

He’s lobbed sexist insults at Megyn Kelly (and countless others), callously suggested the victims of the Paris terror attacks would have been “better off” with guns, and invented a story about “thousands” of Muslims celebrating the collapse of the Twin Towers in Jersey on 9/11 (it was Palestine).

In the wake of the San Bernardino shooting, Trump proposed a ban on all Muslim immigrants to the U.S.—pure fascism that’s alienated the U.S. from all Muslims, including our allied nations.

In doing so, he is playing directly into ISIS’s hands, helping to steer America (and by extension the West) into a global war with Islam, lending credence to their false notion of jihad.

Donald Trump is the Great Divider, and without question, the worst person in popular culture of 2015.

TRUMP is THUMBS-UP by this standard. Memories are malleable, so are facts after the books get changed, though cross-referencing may require some doublethink.

Jimmy Carter Announces ban on Iranian Immigration to US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3WNAiR1AHc

Could be the cause of why TRUMP is so popular with Dems.
Walker

Post by Walker »

prof

Post by prof »

The post above is pretty much spot-on.

Half the things Trump spits out are unconstitutional.

Trump's demeanor is like a dictator. There is no talk of him working together with others.

He has a vice-grip upon the fear & hatred that is just under the surface of America & he knows how to exploit it.

Trump will be the next President of the United States. Can't see how that is going to turn out well for humanity.

...it's not so much as Donald Trump being the worst person of the year - 2015, it's that he reflects the worst in people. He brings-out the worst in people. And that is something we own as Americans. I see America being energized by our most base hatred and fear. Not good.
Greetings, Bill

I could not agree more :!: :!:

You nailed it.

I've been warning everyone I could that while Trump is not competent to be the President of the USA, he will be competent as a dictator.

He sounds just like Hitler did as he was ascending to the top post in Germany. He even speaks lightly of killing any reporter or journalist that suggests he is not ideal, not The Greatest.

He used to say to his followers when he was heckled or a protester spoke up: "Get him out of here! But don't hurt him." He doesn't say that any more. All he says now, forcefully, in an angry tone, is "Get him out of here!!! Get him out of here!!!" Then some of his cheering crowd proceed to beat up the protester; and kick him while he's down on the floor. It definitely reminds me of the Brown Shirts in the late 1930s.

IMHO, Trump himself is of a similar personality as Benito Mussolini, Franco in Spain, Ferdinand Marcos and Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe. If elected he will make a fine dictator,...as dictators go.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Like a Stradivarius …

10 Horrible Insults From Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37zvOZ17eSE

His speeches are packed. The Republicans may just form a third party.

So easy and so shallow to say Americans are so stupid.
Walker

Post by Walker »

EVERY DONALD TRUMP INSULT Of 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGzxLb0drUQ
Skip

Post by Skip »

Trump has been popular for expressing the half-baked thoughts and chaotic feelings of the American people.
Do you think they ought to revive the OT atonement ceremony, with him as the special guest star?
20 “When Aaron has finished making atonement for the Most Holy Place, the tent of meeting and the altar, he shall bring forward the live goat. 21 He is to lay both hands on the head of the live goat and confess over it all the wickedness and rebellion of the Israelites—all their sins—and put them on the goat’s head. He shall send the goat away into the wilderness in the care of someone appointed for the task. 22 The goat will carry on itself all their sins to a remote place; and the man shall release it in the wilderness.
For the wilderness, I suggest the original one - somewhere in Mesopotamia.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Skip wrote:Trump has been popular for expressing the half-baked thoughts and chaotic feelings of the American people.
Do you think they ought to revive the OT atonement ceremony, with him as the special guest star?
20 “When Aaron has finished making atonement for the Most Holy Place, the tent of meeting and the altar, he shall bring forward the live goat. 21 He is to lay both hands on the head of the live goat and confess over it all the wickedness and rebellion of the Israelites—all their sins—and put them on the goat’s head. He shall send the goat away into the wilderness in the care of someone appointed for the task. 22 The goat will carry on itself all their sins to a remote place; and the man shall release it in the wilderness.
For the wilderness, I suggest the original one - somewhere in Mesopotamia.
Yeah, too bad the critics don't elaborate, because they already know the man is just doing his job in trying to get elected and clean up the mess from all the hope and change.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hey! I think I could get the hang of this slander and libel crap, though it make a take awhile to get really good at it!

8)

:lol:
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Walker wrote:Hey! I think I could get the hang of this slander and libel crap, though it make a take awhile to get really good at it!

8)

You might like to at least try to understand the difference between the two words, before you leap into trying to get the hang of it/
Skip

Post by Skip »

Walker wrote: Yeah, too bad the critics don't elaborate, because they already know the man is just doing his job in trying to get elected and clean up the mess from all the hope and change.
Trying to get elected is not a job; it's a protracted job interview.
If he gets it, we'll know that either the American people have succumbed to terminal brain-rot, or their voting machines are sabotaged, or both.
Then we should probably go to our basements and find that tattered poster http://www.dpvintageposters.com/cgi-loc ... cgi?d=2469.
If he doesn't get in, we can sell the posters on e bay.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Walker

Post by Walker »

Made in Iran, courtesy of fearless leader.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Walker wrote:Hey! I think I could get the hang of this slander and libel crap, though it make a take awhile to get really good at it!

8)

You might like to at least try to understand the difference between the two words, before you leap into trying to get the hang of it/
Oh I know all right. I learned the distinction from reading My Life in Court by Louis Nizer when it was hot off the shelf, and of course the fine points were fleshed out in school, but I defer to your vastly superior experience for the mastery of actual practice, Hobbesy.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Skip wrote:
Walker wrote: Yeah, too bad the critics don't elaborate, because they already know the man is just doing his job in trying to get elected and clean up the mess from all the hope and change.
If he gets it, we'll know that either the American people have succumbed to terminal brain-rot, or their voting machines are sabotaged, or both.
Then we should probably go to our basements and find that tattered poster http://www.dpvintageposters.com/cgi-loc ... cgi?d=2469.
If he doesn't get in, we can sell the posters on e bay.

Congratulations! You’re in agreement with The Trump.

In one of his truth statements shocking to timid souls who feel threated and afraid, he says that all these politicians do is run for office, even after they’re elected! And he's not just whistling Dixie or making up stuff. He has stepped away from the status-quo of the last 7+ years.

The past seven years are Banner Headlines that some are very clever at interviews, while thinking such tremendously deep thoughts that culminate in ... “Uhhhh,” and …. “Uhhh.” Why change Success!

Such persuasive logic!

Right up there with hopey/change, 5% unemployment, a bright and shiny economy, stable foreign relations, cash for clunkers, etc.

Memories … reminds me of when the nation turned to the president for a response to the Philosophy of Christian Genocide that is alive and Thriving in the world … and the nation was lectured to get off its high horse, because folksy Americans have nation notions too stupid to comprehend the truth.

Thanks, Prez! Right back atcha! With ... feeling!