~ Chickens Are Human Too ~

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

thedoc

Re: ~ Chickens Are Human Too ~

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
thedoc wrote:
I was merely pointing out that chicken's are not 'stupid' which is what had been asserted.He was the one 'stupid' enough to compare them to dogs. Chinese don't see anything wrong with eating dogs either, but that's another argument.
That reminds me of a program where Hanoi Jane tried to stir up some anger against the Chinese by depicting a family on an outing for a meal in some kind of park. She described them as taking the family pet along and then having the dog for the meal. What she failed to mention is that the family probably bought the dog at a market on the way with the intention of having it for the meal, the dog was not the family pet as Jane tried to suggest.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

So? Again, what does that have to do with anything?
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You are the one comparing, moron. A chihuahua doesn't look much like a wolf the last time I looked. I have no further interest in anything you have to say. Keep beheading those chickens in front of their kin and feel good about yourself. What do you expect them to do? Hold a funeral? 'Different' does not mean the same thing as 'stupider'.
I think you have lost your mind.

You just fucking compared a wolf with a fucking chihuahua. Are you completely insane?

You are unqualified to say what is more of less stupid, when you don't even understand the meaning of the word "compare".
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Apparently a chicken is of equal intelligence to a dog, which is presumably equal intelligence to a Vegetarian.
Since I am not allowed to compare chickens, dogs and humans, we are all as intelligent as each other..

ummm???