Your precious humanity.

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

GreatandWiseTrixie

Re: Your precious humanity.

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Careful with the quotes trixie. I certainly didn't grow up with that sort of thing. I've never seen anything like it. I suppose the cruelty thing goes hand-in-hand with the gun-worshipping, warmongering mentality and general lack of empathy. Apparently the name of one of the evil bitches is Jennifer Emoke Greene.
You must have grown up in the golden age then. I've talked with some old ladies who have similar reports in their childhood about animal abuse. I don't worship guns, I see them for what they are, useful tools to take out the trash. They are more effective at what they do than phasers or blasters, but a bit more messy. As far as empathy goes, I don't give it out blindly. If Ms. Greene were suddenly to wind up dead with her brains missing in the morning daily I'd laugh about it for a while. It wouldn't be a case of Muhammed caring about the woman who scorned him everyday, until one day he found out she fell ill and he came to help her. Ms. Greene would be a case of "Your dead? Your done. Good. Dead, done, gone. Good riddance."
I wouldn't give a shit if the bitch ended up with a bullet in her head either, but I wouldn't relish seeing anything being tortured to death. There was no golden age without cruelty, but the more it's accepted the more it will go on. Being educated about it goes a long way, and making the penalties a lot harsher would too, but it will always go on. Those two must have believed there was genuinely nothing wrong with what they were doing or they wouldn't have put it on Facebook. They weren't exactly children either.
Not so, they could have known it was wrong and done it anyway. Who said anything about relish? Put a bullet in her head, it's over. Sure their might be some relish that splashes out out afterward but what's done is done. It's not about punishment and penalties but just removing trash. Penalty for this penalty for that. Slippery slope that boosts power in the wrong hands.

It's not like penalties are the right approach either. Society has already failed to begin with, its structured to pump out trash, and then penalize them. Fix the social machine at its core. As for this ****, bag her and be done. No amount of teaching will save her, it's clear to me that humans can't learn. Even the kids that hate her still eat meat, and will put up a resistance to you trying to teach them a better way. What's done is done, you can't bring the turtle back, take out the trash and make an example of her, as well as show the stupid fools the hypocrisy of hating her but still eating meat.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Learning is all humans KNOW how to do. Why do you think we don't still think of hanging, drawing and quartering as a great day out for the family? Do you think humans have just got 'nicer'? It's all just ideas being passed around. Are those people who skin dogs alive for their meat in Asian countries basically cruel? They may well not be. They might go home every night and be very loving to their families. It's just that the IDEA that it's wrong and causes appalling suffering to another creature hasn't penetrated that particular mind-set yet. That's all we are, a bunch of ideas that came from other humans. Occasionally someone comes along with a new idea, and it becomes part of our 'normal' way of thinking. That's the job of philosophers.
People agonise over what consciousness is. I'm far more interested in why some people have a conscience and why others don't.
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Learning is all humans KNOW how to do. Why do you think we don't still think of hanging, drawing and quartering as a great day out for the family? Do you think humans have just got 'nicer'? It's all just ideas being passed around. Are those people who skin dogs alive for their meat in Asian countries basically cruel? They may well not be. They might go home every night and be very loving to their families.
Which is why I could care less if mass murderers walk abound.

It's just basic sense that it's wrong, even orangutangs are superior to humans in that regard. As for them being cruel, it's obvious they are, stop dumbing yourself down to accommodate for the general human retards that surround you. As much as I hate america, I probably wouldn't care too much if china got nuked by US of 'A.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Learning is all humans KNOW how to do. Why do you think we don't still think of hanging, drawing and quartering as a great day out for the family? Do you think humans have just got 'nicer'? It's all just ideas being passed around. Are those people who skin dogs alive for their meat in Asian countries basically cruel? They may well not be. They might go home every night and be very loving to their families.

It's just basic sense that it's wrong, even orangutangs are superior to humans in that regard. As for them being cruel, it's obvious they are, stop dumbing yourself down to accommodate for the general human retards that surround you. As much as I hate america, I probably wouldn't care too much if china got nuked by US of 'A.
It just seems that most humans aren't really 'anything' but a collection of ideas taken from the few freaks who were 'something'. Btw, I would rather see the US blown off the planet. A few of those super volcanoes going off at once would do the trick. Colorado first (for personal reasons).
GreatandWiseTrixie

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:

It just seems that most humans aren't really 'anything' but a collection of ideas taken from the few freaks who were 'something'. Btw, I would rather see the US blown off the planet. A few of those super volcanoes going off at once would do the trick. Colorado first (for personal reasons).
Why Colorado? It seems so. I used to believe that I was human because I had a trait commonly known as "common sense". But common sense is really a paradox because it is not common. It seems that the only logical explanation is that I cannot be human. Because when I see humans all I see are mindless insects walking around with their heads cut off, their only purpose is to inflict atrocities on themselves and other animals, offering nothing but demotivational ideas and suicidal festering material. My only pity is that I can't evaporate your species.