~ The Coming War ~

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

~ The Coming War ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
~~~ Martin Luther King, Jr. ~~~

Not sure of the details that lurk in the darkness before me but one thing I am sure I see is a coming war.

You cannot purchase ammo in the United States. Been that way for the last three months solid.

There are over three hundred million firearms known to exist in America. One for every man, woman, & child that lives here.

I'm standing in Cabela's a few days ago where the salesman tells me that they have again sold out of the two types of ammo I was looking for when I gazed around me...

I realized that the rather excited group of gun purchasers that surrounded me weren't afraid of an attack upon the United States from some outside force. These weapons are made to kill fellow citizens of America.

The fear that could be tasted was a fear brought on from immediacy. From each other.

A real fear that we are armed to the teeth for...

What do we know in that collective unconscious of ours?

What do we collectively feel that lurks in the shadows just outside our sight?

......................................................................................................

Impenitent

Re: ~ The Coming War ~

Post by Impenitent »

sing songs of thanks and praise to your government masters

enjoy your free health care and food stamps

be sure to pay your taxes

progressive utopia

history never repeats...

-Imp
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

.........................................................Can you see a coming war?

tbieter

Post by tbieter »

My friend has a lot of guns and belongs to the NRA. He has recently bought a lot of ammunition. He fears Obama, not some foreign invader. His greatest fear is that the Obama gov. will come for his guns.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

That type of fear adds to the frenzy.

It's strange here.

This is an accident waiting to happen.

artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

tbieter wrote:My friend has a lot of guns and belongs to the NRA. He has recently bought a lot of ammunition. He fears Obama, not some foreign invader. His greatest fear is that the Obama gov. will come for his guns.
Do you think that is rational?
tbieter

Post by tbieter »

artisticsolution wrote:
tbieter wrote:My friend has a lot of guns and belongs to the NRA. He has recently bought a lot of ammunition. He fears Obama, not some foreign invader. His greatest fear is that the Obama gov. will come for his guns.
Do you think that is rational?
No
artisticsolution

Post by artisticsolution »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

Not sure of the details that lurk in the darkness before me but one thing I am sure I see is a coming war.

It depends. Are you talking about America or the world in general? Do you mean a civil war or do you mean a world war? If you mean war in general, then yes...of course someday there will be another war....there has always been war. If you mean a civil war in America...I think the only way there will be a civil war is if the majority of the people are forced below the poverty line and/or treated as unequal.

As far as the republicans coming out on top of that war...I don't think they can because there are so few of them now....plus they don't have "right" on their side...and right/logic always wins in the end...simply for the fact that when someone has a doctrine that is not fair and just...they usually brandish it against groups of people ...they like to form cliches and clubs...and...like we have seen with the republicans...they get to the point where they shun so many people as not worthy...that the club membership wanes and they become the "minority".

It is then they have a huge problem winning any type of war. Hence the reason the south lost. They could not sustain slave ownership....too many slaves and other freedom supporters outnumbered "club membership" if you will and the majority rises and conquers eventually.

You can even see it happening....Any time a group get too embarrassed of their 'ideals' to show their faces or ideologies to the world unabashedly, then that is a tell tale sign they know those ideal are not moral or logical. KKK hid their faces....republicans are starting to hide their ideologies...by "re branding" or gilding the lily. This will not work....you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. You can't convince that many people that they are well taken care of by the man when they don't have enough to eat or a place to sleep.

So war? Perhaps....but only if the republicans get in again. Oh...and by republican...I mean the poor pitiful teabaggers who still hold Fox news in the highest regard...I don't mean the republicans who have split from the crazy teabaggers...like Chris Christie.

So yeah...maybe a couple of tea baggers will unite with all their ammo and go out and shoot a couple of dems....but I don't call that war...I just call it stupidity. Stupid because when they start doing that is the moment they will lose the guns they are fighting for...not to mention most of their base....because most people like to "hide their crazy."

But the worst part of it all...is the immorality of it all....that is the thing that will never win out...because immorality is not logical and logic is the only thing that will ensure our survival.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

This isn't good.

Not like what I am continuing to see.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Michael Moore said it all for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjSmr7vXUgQ
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

I think this has something to do with this:

truthout:
A Safe and a Shotgun or Public Sector Banks? The Battle of Cyprus

Friday, 22 March 2013 09:24 By Ellen Brown, Web of Debt | News Analysis

From Wikipedia:
Fractional reserve banking

Fractional-reserve banking is the current form of banking in all countries worldwide.[4]

^ Frederic S. Mishkin, Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets, 10th Edition. Prentice Hall 2012

How it works

In most legal systems, a bank deposit is not a bailment. In other words, the funds deposited are no longer the property of the customer. The funds become the property of the bank, and the customer in turn receives an asset called a deposit account (a checking or savings account). That deposit account is a liability of the bank on the bank's books and on its balance sheet. Because the bank is authorized by law to make loans up to an amount equal to a multiple of the amount of its reserves, the bank's reserves on hand to satisfy payment of deposit liabilities amounts to only a fraction of the total amount which the bank is obligated to pay in satisfaction of its demand deposits.

...................................................................................

............................................................Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
....................................................................................................................~~~Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. ~~~

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Vote Ron Paul. :)