~ CAN SOMEONE DO THE MATH? ~

Abortion, euthanasia, genetic engineering, Just War theory and other such hot topics.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

~ CAN SOMEONE DO THE MATH? ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

................................................................... DO MATH?

Offer young adults the option to obtain not only free D & C’s but irreversible vasectomies.

Compensation for these government conducted operations would be based upon the current specific zip codes of participants along with a mathematical formula of projected lifetime governmental expenses, minus projected income tax revenue, in relation to existing mean family size should they have chosen not to participate.

Such benefits as child education, child support, food supports, average percentage of cost of percent of adults incarcerated at approximately $100,000 per year and other such things that would not be incurred if children were not conceived.

Then offer those young adults, IF they have no previous children, a one time stipend for undergoing the appropriate irreversible operation as a portion or a small percentage of what projection would be incurred IF such number of children would have been conceived.

This voluntary program would save federal revenue and the moral cost of the general citizenry.

In addition, this program provides a direct influx of income for participating individuals AND their immediate neighborhoods.

Win. Win. Win.

Win for directly related citizens.
Win for reduction of government spending.
Win for all citizens of participating government.

...Pay the participants of the sex operations in the cryptocurrency of their choice so that they themselves directly receive all payments from the federal government for participating within this specific program. Thus these individuals would be solely in charge of their tax free earnings in a form that could not be diminished by government caused inflation of a government backed currency.

.....................................................Image

Arising_uk

Re: ~ CAN SOMEONE DO THE MATH? ~

Post by Arising_uk »

:lol: You think women would trust a man to take the pill?

If it costs $100,000 a year why not just incarcerate two of them at ivy league colleges instead?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Appreciate the response.

Quite frankly, I'm shocked.

Presented a program & a concept that I don't think any of you have ever heard before.

The one response I received didn't even touch the principles of the idea.

Apparently I hit the mark here. Thought I would be attacked along with the idea itself.

Thank you, I guess, for the conformations.

Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

eugenics is great...

and I suppose if they refuse, you can put them in "work" camps

-Imp
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

think we're all in work camps...this would be a completely volunteer program. No penalties - just rewards.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

But it'll be the poor who in the main will do it not the rich. Is this the idea, to get rid of the working classes?
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

You surprise me now. You are approaching the philosophical aspect of this particular thread.

I will enlighten you a bit...if you are up to it!

You mentioned a concern for the working classes. As you already know, I have championed the concerns of Democracy & the working classes my whole life. Organized Labor IS my religion.

And that is still the case.

As you also know, the characteristics of The Third Industrial Revolution is now disrupting EVERY aspect of our lives as new enlightened citizens of the world.

In UK, America and many other industrialized countries established working classes are disappearing along with what we have considered working class jobs.

In America, the two largest areas of employment are cashers and truck drivers. AS YOU ARE ALREADY TOO AWARE those two professions will be wiped-out within the next five years.

Amazon has already set-up grocery stores that have NO CASHERS and self-driving electric vehicles are ready to take-off massively on a commercial level.

If I remember, you drive a cab. In Dubai RIGHT NOW there are driver-less taxis.

I'm rambling but I think you can see where I am with this topic.

This is clearly a volunteer program that would provide a life-changing amount of money for individuals who would chose this path.

*On a personal note - I see waaaaay too many children in my country that have parents that can no longer support themselves let alone offspring.

For the most part it's minimum wage here and my government has a $21,000,000,000,000 debt that seems to be growing.

What I am proposing is a reaction to a reality that turns-out to be a win, win, win for ALL parties concerned.

....................................................Image

**Thank you for allowing me to add content to this important topic.

iolo

Post by iolo »

I have four children, and amongst 'em they have just one child. It seems to me that capitalism has reached the point where human survival is a very dubious notion, forgetting about burning us off the earth by climate or nuclear war. I can't imagine who in his/her right mind would have children now: since few will ever be employed, it is to give yourself a life-sentence at best. Happy days!