Music & Conspiracy

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Kayla

Re: Music & Conspiracy

Post by Kayla »

Khalid wrote:Do you believe in conspiracy theory ?
according to one conspiracy site bill clinton and queen elizabeth are actually reptilian aliens

there are postings there by people who have recovered memories of being forced to participate in orgies with them

what do you think of those
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

Kayla wrote:
Khalid wrote:Do you believe in conspiracy theory ?
according to one conspiracy site bill clinton and queen elizabeth are actually reptilian aliens

there are postings there by people who have recovered memories of being forced to participate in orgies with them

what do you think of those
Bullshit , there are many idiots but that doesn't mean conspiracy is totally wrong .
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

Khalid wrote:Bullshit , there are many idiots but that doesn't mean conspiracy is totally wrong .
its no more bullshit than the jewish conspiracy and lots of people take that seriously
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Khalid wrote:Do you believe in conspiracy theory ? That hypothetical power or secret government that runs the world from behind the shadow . the so called illuminati or Free Masonry and all questions around them . Well , whether it makes any sense to you or not , I'd like to show you a model that reflects the whole idea and which really got my attention .

It's Eminem's song "Not Afraid" . I found these two top comments on the song's youtube video .

It says killuminati or Kill-illuminati . It's not the first time to find such allusion of conspiracy theory . So I kept replaying the song several times focusing on every word said by Eminem and seeking every meaning that might carry a reference to conspiracy or the illuminati .

Generally , Eminem tells his own experience with addiction in this song and how he got up to face his addiction and get up to face his personal challenges .
This is the main message of the song the can be easily understood by any person . But the question is , what makes some people thinks about other meanings ? Is it just a freak fantasy of thinking in conspiracy ideas or there are real secret meanings in the song lyrics Eminem is referring to . I searched for the lyrics that could carry more than a meaning and this is what I concluded .

In the first chorus Eminem says "I'm not afraid , to take a stand " ,
then he says "Cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from causing mayhem" , he means no one can stop me from making change with rap . The question who does Eminem mean by saying " no way I'ma let you stop me from causing mayhem " ? And who could be Eminem afraid of taking a stand against ? Doesn't that sound a bit deeper than addiction issue ?

Anyway let's continue , "I don't give a damn what you think,
I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up,"
. Who is he directing his speech to ?

It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally
For you, so I could come back a brand new me you helped see me through
And don't even realize what you did, believe me you
I been through the ringer, but they could do little to the middle finger ......
Now , he is showing how he feels grateful for his fans who helped him when he was down and didn't leave him alone , but I don't know who does the word "They" in the last sentence refer to when he said "I been through the ringer, but they could do little to the middle finger "

Finally , I found other comments saying that Eminem made this song as a message that he got out of Illuminati so he says I'm not afraid . I don't know for sure where is the truth but I think the lyrics are deeper than a personal experience with addiction in several parts , so what do you think ? Does this thread make sense to you ?
There are certainly undercurrents at work; hidden agendas and hidden groups working behind the scenes- at ALL levels of society.
None of this adds up to a grand conspiracy; aliens running the world or the myth of the Illuminati.
Masonry is real, and members do provide other members with preferential treatment, but so do families, friends and other groups based on 'race', religious and political affiliations to name a few.
Although the activities of these sub-groups might be hidden the fact of their existence is not. So , you have to ask yourself, how is it that these "illuminati" remain hidden generation to generation with no one being able to verify any particular member?

Don't take anything eminem says seriously, he deals in fantasy and humour.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Impenitent wrote:
Khalid wrote:But it does for many as I see on the internet . Many people think music is controlled and there is symbolism in movies and music .
there is cymbalism in drum solos...

-Imp
No pun intended?
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

Kayla wrote:
Khalid wrote:Bullshit , there are many idiots but that doesn't mean conspiracy is totally wrong .
its no more bullshit than the jewish conspiracy and lots of people take that seriously
Have you read or seen videos about free masonry ?
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

chaz wyman wrote: Don't take anything eminem says seriously, he deals in fantasy and humour.
That's right .
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

Khalid wrote:its no more bullshit than the jewish conspiracy and lots of people take that seriously
Have you read or seen videos about free masonry ?[/quote]

yes they are horseshit

the jews were not even allowed to join the masons till like 50 years ago

khalid, do your fellow muslims a favour and shut the fuck up

so far you are conforming to every negative muslim stereotype there is

leave defense of islam to cultural studies professors and comparative religion majors and other people who have half a clue or more
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Kayla wrote:
Freemasonry is full of Jewish mysticism, are you sure about this piece of information?

Addendum:

"Thus, when a Jew asked for admission in 1732, one of the London lodges accepted him. The doors of the English lodges remained open to Jews in principle, although in practice there was some discrimination.
The Deistic declaration in the constitution did not remove some traces of Christian practice, including the New Testament, playing a part in the lodges. Nevertheless in the middle of the 18th century Jews joined the lodges, not only in England but also in Holland, France, and Germany. A Jewish lodge, the Lodge of Israel, was established in London in 1793
."
cite:http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... 06772.html

Maybe I should ask where you get such an idea?
Khalid

Post by Khalid »

Kayla wrote: yes they are horseshit

leave defense of islam to cultural studies professors and comparative religion majors and other people who have half a clue or more
I admitted here that Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism are something real and should be fought and refused . Why don't you be fair and admit that International zionism does exist and free masonry is real , Condaliza Rayes foreign minister of the U.S in George Bush's administration has spoken officially about the idea of "The New Middle East" or the idea of changing the map of the middle east . I don't need the fuckin conspiracy theory to understand what's going on around and the relationship between America and Israel , when two presidential candidates are competing for showing more loyalty to Israel then the American policy and decision is not free , when Obama says the Israeli national security is part of the American security then it's more than a friendship between two countries .
Majority of people know about the influence of Jewish lobby in the American policy , most of the politicians talk about it as a fact .
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Khalid wrote:
Kayla wrote: yes they are horseshit

I admitted here that Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism are something real and should be fought and refused . Why don't you be fair and admit that International zionism does exist and free masonry is real , Condaliza Rayes foreign minister of the U.S in George Bush's administration has spoken officially about the idea of "The New Middle East" or the idea of changing the map of the middle east . I don't need the fuckin conspiracy theory to understand what's going on around and the relationship between America and Israel , when two presidential candidates are competing for showing more loyalty to Israel then the American policy and decision is not free , when Obama says the Israeli national security is part of the American security then it's more than a friendship between two countries .
Majority of people know about the influence of Jewish lobby in the American policy , most of the politicians talk about it as a fact .
Even if there are 'secret symbols' in songs, so what?
betweenthelines

Post by betweenthelines »

Hi Khalid,
I read your thread on Eminem in not afraid and him talking about the illuminati. I believe you are right and i'm glad you can catch these messages like me, they seem to go unnoticed by many. Well i'll get to the point... I would like to discuss what you think about eminems new album "Shady XV". This album is FULL of messages but I would like to point out some messages in "Psychopath Killer" and get your point of view.

Yelawolf
(I'm a psychopath, I'm a killer
I'm a psychopath, I'm a killer
A psychopath, I'm a killer
A psychopath, I'm a killer)

I believe Yelawolf is representing the illuminati and want they want the masses to digest into there subconscious.
adjective: subconscious
of or concerning the part of the mind of which one is not fully aware but which influences one's actions and feelings.

Bridge
Feelin' it in the air, breathe it in the night
Sayin' I'm a killer
Did you ever think we would come to find?
Maybe in my dreams

this is evidence to what (i think) about yelawolfs verse.

Royce
I'm havin' nightmares of leavin' behind my dreams
With anything less than a full bank
It's like I'm General Hong, and I'm standin' in front of a gun
I'm puttin' myself in the way of a bullet to pull rank
The hood is over my eyes but the wool ain't
Yeah, got the mentality of bein' with a wizard
Every award show, we don't even get considered
How do you sell somethin' that's so lyrical
To a kid that wouldn't know what was hittin' if it hit him?

This gave me chills when i listened to it haha.
Milwaukee Daily Sentinel And Gazette, October 1839:
"And we ask one question that they dare not firmly answer, whether they are not now making a tolerable attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of the people."

KING CROOKED
Making work disappear quick as magic
Abracadabra, the traffic blacker than Africa
Can you imagine a nigga flipping bread for the blood?
Money like Dracula, hands him a spatula, ask me a question
Am I the best with the flexing?
Fuck yes with the goon talk
I just moonwalk all over the beat then I'm lightin' up the street
CROOKED going Michael Jackson on Thriller
I'm a psychopath, I'm a killer

blood= 13 bloodlines?
AND the Mention of Michael Jackson...

Eminem
The thought of retiring
Is makin' me want to set your daughter on fire with a soldering iron
What up "MOM", applyin' for the rim job, are you hirin'?
I'm hopin' to fill up your opening
Oh but I know I gotta meet a lot of requirements
First I gotta accept you in the lobby in Ireland and
You've probably already been with all the slaughter and iron men (this part's iffy and hard to understand so sorry if that lyric is wrong)
No mood to be playin' second fiddle, slob on this violin
With no strings attached
I'm just the product of a hostile environment
But bein' brought up so brought up inspired
But I don't know why, it's still like I'm caught up inside a whirlpool
Not an appliance, but applyin' this science, I psychotically rhyme
And it's like stars have aligned all in alliance
Heart of a lion, balls of Goliath
Obscene talkin', the twine like a beanstalk(could bean be referring to the pineal gland?) and a VINE.
But I keep walkin' the line between the wrong (Yelawolf) and the right
But everything I write seems wrong and it's like
I'm ecstatic at all the static that I can still cause
In the fabric of our modern society
Now Catholics are panicking cause I snapped back to my old antics and shenanigans
Dammit the pope's mad again
Probably shouldn't have ran up in the Vatican with that mannequin
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in, a glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance, like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again?
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Defiant(there is a pause between streak and defiant, could this mean he's defying what the illuminati would like him to say?), now the odds of me tryin' to fuckin' be quiet
Probably gotta be 'bout as high as the Jolly Green Giant
After he's fallen in pollen next to a killer bee hive colony tryin' to sneak by it
So please don't follow me while I revive rap
I'ma start up a rioting, try to stop it or silence it
You're not gonna, might as well just hit the block in your joggin' attire in
Boston, across the marathon finish line and I
Put your thoughts against mine
Cause the arsenal I have'll scar you for life, worse than Dzhokhar
And I have a bomb, pliers and barbed wire
Your bars are like Barney Fife with a fucking swiss army knife
A saber that's Darth Vader with arthritis at a bar fight( Artist involved with illuminati=Barney Fife; Darth Vaders Saber= illuminati's "weapon"; Dark Knight = Eminem; his arms tied up symbolising that he can't say what he really wants to or he will probably get shot and killed.)
With the Dark Knight on a dark night with his arms tied up
I'm Dahmer-like when I'm on the mic, I'm not gonna lie
Perform like I'm gonna die at the end of a song so it's hard for the rhyme to end (touche)
Like fuck 'em all and just ride
Like I'm locked up inside a shot of Bonnie and Clyde called
Uncle Ronnie is driving, 'bout to burst in through the side door
Fuck up an asylum and park in the dining room

Thoughts? Im just trying to put the pieces together, how bout we do it together :]