your art website

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

bus2bondi

Re: your art website

Post by bus2bondi »

from what i've found in this website is that there is nothing there. what do you think?
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

i'm particularily interested in that tower artwork of yours, i perceived it as something trying to help, stop that from happening ever again, something to stop that, although, its understandable that someone else might perceive it to be something else.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

bus2bondi wrote:i'm particularily interested in that tower artwork of yours, i perceived it as something trying to help, stop that from happening ever again, something to stop that, although, its understandable that someone else might perceive it to be something else.
It's always best to refer to the actual person you are talking to. Are you talking to me?
bus2bondi

Post by bus2bondi »

chaz wyman wrote:
bus2bondi wrote:i'm particularily interested in that tower artwork of yours, i perceived it as something trying to help, stop that from happening ever again, something to stop that, although, its understandable that someone else might perceive it to be something else.
It's always best to refer to the actual person you are talking to. Are you talking to me?
good point chaz wyman, i was referring to the author of the thread, Pluto, with the tower artwork. i was not aware you had tower artwork? do you?

from what i've gathered from it, Pluto's artwork, the one with the tower, not chaz wyman's, the one that may or not have a tower that i haven't looked at before that may or may not have a tower that is also not the subject of the thread, is that it seems like its trying to prevent that from happening.
doolhoofd

Post by doolhoofd »