How can we discuss and convince atheists, who are very adamant in their views?

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Agent Smith

Re: How can we discuss and convince atheists, who are very adamant in their views?

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:33 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:23 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:10 am

Well the second part here is ABSOLUTELY EASY, and SIMPLE.
Si, very, very easy. Our minds are sharp, oui?
There is NO such thing as 'our minds'.

There is, however, 'the Mind', of which there is ONLY One, ALONE, by the way.
If you say so, nothing in me universe says that's impossible.

Re: How can we discuss and convince atheists, who are very adamant in their views?

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:21 am
Agent Smith wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:23 am

Si, very, very easy. Our minds are sharp, oui?

When you say, 'me universe', do you mean, 'me universe', 'my universe', 'the universe', or some 'thing' else?

If you mean, 'me universe', or some 'thing' else, then what is 'it', or are 'they', EXACTLY?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:57 am

When you say, 'me universe', do you mean, 'me universe', 'my universe', 'the universe', or some 'thing' else?

If you mean, 'me universe', or some 'thing' else, then what is 'it', or are 'they', EXACTLY?
:oops: I made too many left turns.

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:03 am

WHY does it appear SO HARD to just get these 'posters' here to just SAY or EXPLAIN what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, that they mean or are referring to, EXACTLY?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:45 am

WHY does it appear SO HARD to just get these 'posters' here to just SAY or EXPLAIN what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, that they mean or are referring to, EXACTLY?
Believe me when I say I haven't the foggiest. I just came to deliver a letter to a certain Ms. Ramananda when they told me to take off me clothes and lie down. :roll:

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:20 am

Believe me when I say I haven't the foggiest. I just came to deliver a letter to a certain Ms. Ramananda when they told me to take off me clothes and lie down. :roll:
WHY do you say, 'me' and NOT 'my', in the above two examples?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:07 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:20 am

WHY do you say, 'me' and NOT 'my', in the above two examples?
I shall one day meet someone like Ms. Eleanor Virzig and then it'll be toe-clicking time. Peace.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

EVIDENCE! Just a tad a morsel a bit -- lol!!
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

I suppose 1999 was a watershed in re theism-atheism. We could, quite easily and very accurately, use 1999 (24th January of that year to be precise) to be the annus mirabilis so far as God is concerned. Of course we'll only come to know of this fact in the year 3042 AD, assuming we're still around to do what we're best at - hindsight analysis, always 20/20 they tell me! :mrgreen:

Just kiddin'! Nothing happened on 1/24/1999 ... was the most boring day in my life ... hot, hot, hot, sleepy, very drowsy, took a nap, 15 minutes, woke up tomorrow. :mrgreen:

Must eat Chinese today ... don't know if that's possible though ... my bank says I have only $2.34 in my account.

I think the statement God exists is very Nigerian if you catch me drift. Of course, mind you, I don't mean that in a bad way. Last I checked, about 30 years ago, Nigeria is a major exporter of bananas.
alan1000

Post by alan1000 »

Atheists!!! Shoot the bloody lot of them, I say!!!!! But cut off their balls first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!