vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Only atheists deny miracles

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:24 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:20 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:50 pm

As is God.
Is Gandalf natural too?
Which one? ..but yes, of course EVERYTHING in existence is natural!
You just said that a 'miracle' is something that doesn't follow the laws of nature :lol: A 'miracle' is something that can't occur, by its own definition. You are either a pathological liar or completely insane.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:27 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:20 pm

Is Gandalf natural too?
You just said that a 'miracle' is something that doesn't follow the laws of nature :lol: 'Miracle' is something that can't occur, by its own definition. You are either a pathological liar or completely insane.
Hell_o darling, finally finished coughing up the morning wookie furballs then?

I also stated this:- However, I do not believe in miracles per se since what is considered the 'natural laws of nature' are caused by God - ongoing, real time construct.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:50 pm

You just said that a 'miracle' is something that doesn't follow the laws of nature :lol: 'Miracle' is something that can't occur, by its own definition. You are either a pathological liar or completely insane.

I also stated this:- However, I do not believe in miracles per se since what is considered the 'natural laws of nature' are caused by God - ongoing, real time construct.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:23 pm

Not sure Y I waste my time with short of sight/insight atheists..talk about casting pearls before swine.

Does this help?

The five important factors listed proportionally to the degree of CONTROL.

- GOD
- PHYSICS
- CHEMISTRY
- BIOLOGY
- REALITY (conscious experience)
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:30 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:23 pm

Not sure Y I waste my time with short of sight/insight atheists..talk about casting pearls before swine.

Does this help?

The five important factors listed proportionally to the degree of CONTROL.

- GOD
- PHYSICS
- CHEMISTRY
- BIOLOGY
- REALITY (conscious experience)
:lol: Still doesn't make any sense. Get off the drugs, fish.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:39 pm :lol: Still doesn't make any sense. Get off the drugs, fish.
That's irony for ya (sense) :wink: ..and ya I did have a coffee this morning, I just cleaned my kitchen ffs. (even the cooker)

So U still want to shag me then?
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:44 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:39 pm :lol: Still doesn't make any sense. Get off the drugs, fish.
That's irony for ya (sense) :wink: ..and ya I did have a coffee this morning, I just cleaned my kitchen ffs. (even the cooker)

No. You are too fat.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:49 pm

No. You are too fat.
Fair enough. I'm doing rolly-pollys and going to the shops on a pogo-stick, so see you in three months for that shag.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:53 pm

No. You are too fat.
Fair enough. I'm doing rolly-pollys and going to the shops on a pogo-stick, so see you in three months for that shag.
Intelligence can offset blubber, but that's sadly not the case with you.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:56 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:53 pm

No. You are too fat.
Intelligence can offset blubber, but that's sadly not the case with you.
It's funny you mention that. I was just searching high and low for a 3Kg bag of coffee beans that I nicked from a cocktail bar a couple of years ago, when it dawned on me that I might be a bit flabby, but at least I'm willing to shag stupid people.

(I think God nicked my coffee beans back, I hate it when it pinches stuff I stole.)
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

dattaswami wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:35 pm Question: The majority denies miracles because today majority of the people knows science. Therefore, you cannot deny our side by showing the majority as the minority.

Answer: Only atheists deny miracles. Science keeps silent about the miracles because it cannot explain the miracles. Silence does not mean negation. In the books of science you do not find any topic with the name “denying miracles”. It only mentions the topics like light, heat, electricity etc., which are the topics of analysis of known and knowable items of the world. It never touches the unknown and unknowable aspects. In fact the uncertainty principle of Heisenberg establishes that there are certain concepts, which are beyond the accuracy of our senses and even sophisticated instruments like electron microscope etc. Therefore, science is neutral and cannot be added to atheists or theists.

The atheists are definitely in negligible minority compared to theists. Therefore, people denying miracles fall under minority only. The theists also accept the concepts proved by science, which are related to the world. These theists accept miracles also as unimaginable events about which science does not speak at all. Therefore, there is no contradiction between theists and science. The theist never says that the revolution of fan is unimaginable miracle and hence, the theists never oppose science. In fact, atheists oppose science by denying miracles about which science keeps silent.
dattaswami.

Define miracle: If that definition is that to be a miracle it needs to violate the laws of nature in order to be so defined. Understanding this and still believing in miracles makes you NOT ignorant for you know the definition, it just makes you a fool. Belief without evidence is irrational and this is forgivable for the mentally challenged, but not for those who value truth, it is an insult to one's intellect. Believers in every other venue are capable of being rational which makes their belief dishonest. Faith is belief without evidence, and it is slightly insane to insist that this is a virtue to claim to know something that is quite impossible to know. You should take such bullshit to some church basement and violate a bunch of children with this nonsense, preferably age seven and under, they are ripe then as reason hasn't set in yet. Believers should know shame but of course they do not, we atheists are embarrassed for you, may Zeus forgive you.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

popeye1945 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:01 amFaith is belief without evidence, and it is slightly insane to insist that this is a virtue to claim to know something that is quite impossible to know.
What makes you think that IF there is a God, that it would be incapable of making itself aware to a human such that a human will know?

popeye1945 wrote:You should take such bullshit to some church basement and violate a bunch of children with this nonsense, preferably age seven and under, they are ripe then as reason hasn't set in yet.
You sick demented pervert. To think that you'd speak of such ill words about atheist paedophiles that were fool enough to become members of the clergy and do such despicable acts against innocent children. Well, off to 666 with them, for we need more bacon and steak sandwiches now and into the future.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:20 am
popeye1945 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:01 amFaith is belief without evidence, and it is slightly insane to insist that this is a virtue to claim to know something that is quite impossible to know.
What makes you think that IF there is a God, that it would be incapable of making itself aware to a human such that a human will know?

popeye1945 wrote:You should take such bullshit to some church basement and violate a bunch of children with this nonsense, preferably age seven and under, they are ripe then as reason hasn't set in yet.
You sick demented pervert. To think that you'd speak of such ill words about atheist paedophiles that were fool enough to become members of the clergy and do such despicable acts against innocent children. Well, off to 666 with them, for we need more bacon and steak sandwiches now and into the future.
You really need to get a grip Forest, you've even got my statement bass awkward, stupid is as stupid does. RUN FOREST!!!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Is that your best attempt at wit? Address both my statements simpleton.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:33 am Is that your best attempt at wit? Address both my statements simpleton.
You never did score high in reading comprehension did you, try reading it over again!