Only atheists deny miracles

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Only atheists deny miracles

Post by attofishpi »

popeye1945 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:32 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:33 am Is that your best attempt at wit? Address both my statements simpleton.
You never did score high in reading comprehension did you, try reading it over again!
Holy Crap...does Mummy know you are using the computer?

I have an excellent reading comprehension, clearly YOU don't ffs.

Pay attention and don't wimp out this time, address the statements:-
popeye1945 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:01 amFaith is belief without evidence, and it is slightly insane to insist that this is a virtue to claim to know something that is quite impossible to know.
What makes you think that IF there is a God, that it would be incapable of making itself aware to a human such that a human will know?

popeye1945 wrote:You should take such bullshit to some church basement and violate a bunch of children with this nonsense, preferably age seven and under, they are ripe then as reason hasn't set in yet.
You sick demented pervert. To think that you'd speak of such ill words about atheist paedophiles that were fool enough to become members of the clergy and do such despicable acts against innocent children. Well, off to 666 with them, for we need more bacon and steak sandwiches now and into the future.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:24 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:20 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:50 pm

As is God.
Is Gandalf natural too?
Which one? ..but yes, of course EVERYTHING in existence is natural!
But Gandalf is fictional.
So you think fiction is real?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:32 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:20 pm

Is Gandalf natural too?
How dare you insinuate that my Uncle Gandalf is not real. ffs stop being a wanker Sculptor, you're coming across as one of those super stupid type of atheists.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:52 am

How dare you insinuate that my Uncle Gandalf is not real. ffs stop being a wanker Sculptor, you're coming across as one of those super stupid type of atheists.
Tut tut.
Did Uncle Gandalf touch you?
What were you two doing in the shed?
DO you need to talk about it?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:45 pm

Tut tut.
Er, woteva. How's yer bro going? Sincerely, if he was my bruva I'd have him off the meds and fixed within a month. Ya gotta have FAITH baby..dadadado doo doo. :D
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:08 pm

Tut tut.
Er, woteva. How's yer bro going? Sincerely, if he was my bruva I'd have him off the meds and fixed within a month. Ya gotta have FAITH baby..dadadado doo doo. :D
He died last November.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:26 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:08 pm

Tut tut.
He died last November.
Oh, sorry to hear that.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:14 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:33 am Is that your best attempt at wit? Address both my statements simpleton.
You never did score high in reading comprehension did you, try reading it over again!

popeye1945 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:01 amFaith is belief without evidence, and it is slightly insane to insist that this is a virtue to claim to know something that is quite impossible to know.
What makes you think that IF there is a God, that it would be incapable of making itself aware to a human such that a human will know?

popeye1945 wrote:You should take such bullshit to some church basement and violate a bunch of children with this nonsense, preferably age seven and under, they are ripe then as reason hasn't set in yet.
You sick demented pervert. To think that you'd speak of such ill words about atheist paedophiles that were fool enough to become members of the clergy and do such despicable acts against innocent children. Well, off to 666 with them, for we need more bacon and steak sandwiches now and into the future.
You are lacking in reading comprehension, read, read, read and read until you understand what you read.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

popeye1945 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:49 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:14 am

You are lacking in reading comprehension, read, read, read and read until you understand what you read.
Poppy, are you suggesting violating children age 7 and under in a basement is not some way construed of a sexual nature, but purely something else?

Precisely what then?
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

The reference was to religious people indoctrinating/brainwashing children aged seven or younger because the age of reason has not developed properly at that time of life. Sunday school---lol!!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

popeye1945 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:35 am The reference was to religious people indoctrinating/brainwashing children aged seven or younger because the age of reason has not developed properly at that time of life. Sunday school---lol!!
Sure. How about this:-

IF there is a God, then do you think God would have these children born into a religious upbringing perhaps based on faith they had in their previous life?

Therefore, this so called "indoctrination/brainwashing" is suitable. I was raised through a Catholic school system, as I have stated on the forum before - there was no insistence that we believe, in fact not much religious stuff at all really - just this is what Christ apparently did AND be good to others when you grow up...pretty much - and I used to love singing the hymns with my primary school classmates, lovely vivid memories.

So.

If that is brainwashing to you, well I am sorry you missed out on it.

And again...
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:50 am
popeye1945 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:35 am The reference was to religious people indoctrinating/brainwashing children aged seven or younger because the age of reason has not developed properly at that time of life. Sunday school---lol!!
Sure. How about this:-

IF there is a God, then do you think God would have these children born into a religious upbringing perhaps based on faith they had in their previous life?

Therefore, this so called "indoctrination/brainwashing" is suitable. I was raised through a Catholic school system, as I have stated on the forum before - there was no insistence that we believe, in fact not much religious stuff at all really - just this is what Christ apparently did AND be good to others when you grow up...pretty much - and I used to love singing the hymns with my primary school classmates, lovely vivid memories.

So.

If that is brainwashing to you, well I am sorry you missed out on it.

And again...
Indoctrination of children before the age of reason has set in I believe is child abuse. If you were born into it that is probably what happened to you.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

LMAO you silly little man.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:17 am LMAO you silly little man.
Of course it's child abuse. What else would you call it?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:37 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:17 am LMAO you silly little man.
Of course it's child abuse. What else would you call it?
Er? Being taught about LOVE is child abuse? Please explain.