What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Only atheists deny miracles

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:33 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:29 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:19 pm

OMG. That's the same as saying 'my existence is a miracle because there were ('x' many zillion sperm) but only one 'created' only me. Stop being such a self-absorbed wanker. Those sperm were going to make 'someone'. Just the fact that you happened to be that 'someone' hardly makes it a 'miracle'.
You're so short-sighted and are SERIOUSLY (as I have been) taking the miracle of your existence for granted..there is a word I need but doesn't come to mind.

Of ALL the "miracles" I have witnessed - a man morphing from a young brown skinned boy in three stages to an old white man, a truck disappearing into the aether, webs like cobwebs forming from the tips of my fingers whilst sat at my dining table contemplating God...loads and loads more..

NONE of those perplex me as much as the fact that I can sense stuff consiously. When you know that there is a 3rd party intelligence forming what we perceive as reality ALL the time, and that it manifest every component of what makes us conscious...you then real eyes that consciousness is unlikely to exist without that entity - it is a requirement for consciousness. I contemplate that God is the dark energy backbone to sub-atomic reality..the matter that we are able to perceive.
Fuck off you drug addled freak who can't tell the difference between hallucinations and reality. Ok. Here's a 'miracle' for you. How the fuck can TWO socks go into a washing machine and only ONE come out??
Not much of a deep thnker are you. Too keen to be fast on the trigger with little by way of thought.

What is it about GOD that has you so spooked I wonder? 8)
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:37 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:33 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:29 pm

You're so short-sighted and are SERIOUSLY (as I have been) taking the miracle of your existence for granted..there is a word I need but doesn't come to mind.

Of ALL the "miracles" I have witnessed - a man morphing from a young brown skinned boy in three stages to an old white man, a truck disappearing into the aether, webs like cobwebs forming from the tips of my fingers whilst sat at my dining table contemplating God...loads and loads more..

NONE of those perplex me as much as the fact that I can sense stuff consiously. When you know that there is a 3rd party intelligence forming what we perceive as reality ALL the time, and that it manifest every component of what makes us conscious...you then real eyes that consciousness is unlikely to exist without that entity - it is a requirement for consciousness. I contemplate that God is the dark energy backbone to sub-atomic reality..the matter that we are able to perceive.
Fuck off you drug addled freak who can't tell the difference between hallucinations and reality. Ok. Here's a 'miracle' for you. How the fuck can TWO socks go into a washing machine and only ONE come out??
Not much of a deep thnker are you. Too keen to be fast on the trigger with little by way of thought.

What is it about GOD that has you so spooked I wonder? 8)
Are you talking to yourself now?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

duh..me so doopid duh.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:11 am
dattaswami wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:54 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:38 am
No testimony is sufficient to establish a miracle, unless the testimony be of such a kind, that its falsehood would be more miraculous than the fact which it endeavors to establish.

David Hume.
There are several miracles experienced by millions of people around that world you think that you only is right all those millions are wrong?
Name One!
Not only one many is expaind below:

1) Giving Vision as Lord Dattatreya:

a) Swami visited the house of a devotee called as Seetamma, who is the neighbor of Shri C.B.K. Murthy. The devotee Seetamma was shocked to see Swami as Lord Dattatreya with three faces and six hands having dazzling golden color as stated by the devotee afterwards. The devotee became unconscious for three days. The interpretation of Swami for the golden color is given like this: “Gold indicates Goddess Lakshmi, who is said to have golden color (Hiranyavarnaam…).

Goddess Lakshmi is said to be the divine nature that acts as the medium of God. Gold is said to be the most precious metal indicating the most precious unimaginable God. If you mean gold as unimaginable God, the incarnation becomes Hiranyagarbhaa, which means that gold or unimaginable God is hidden in the medium. If you take gold as the external medium of the unimaginable God, the absolute truth, such concept is also referred in the Veda (Hiranmayena patrena). This devotee is having serious financial problems and the golden color indicates the grace of God to remove her economic difficulties so that she can concentrate more and more on God.”

b) Swami visited the house of Shri G. Shivarama Murthy, Retd. Secretary of Khadi Board in Tirupati for three days and conducted spiritual debates. On the third day, there was a large gathering of devotees. Swami asked the first daughter-in-law (Smt. Valli) of Shri G. Shivarama Murthy, “Look at Me and announce in what form I am appearing to you?” She told that she is viewing Lord Dattatreya with three faces and six hands. Swami told again, “Look at Me more carefully. Wash your face and eyes thoroughly.

Then see Me and tell all this gathering in what way I am looking.” She washed her face and rubbed her eyes again and again and finally saw at Swami declaring the same vision of Lord Dattatreya by looking Swami any number of times. The interpretation of Swami on this miracle was like this: “She alone deserves the divine vision in that gathering and she was made to become the witness of the divine vision as said by Jesus (give witness of My miracle). The Veda also says that you should give witness for the divine miracle (Etaavaanasya mahimaa). Such witness brings devotion even in the hearts of the other undeserving devotees of such divine visions and gradually make them deserving.”

c) Shri Subrahmanyam is a strong devotee of Shri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji, a human incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. He was such ardent devotee of Swamiji that his last rituals were got conducted by Swamiji Himself. Shri Subrahmanyam came to Swami in Vijayawada and expressed his desire to go to Gangapur and stay there for the rest of his life. Swami told him, “Postpone your journey to Gangapur for a few days to have another journey decided by Lord Datta.” Shri Subrahmanyam thought that he has to visit some other pious place and postponed his journey.
Within few days, he became seriously ill and died in the hospital at Mysore. He got the divine vision of Lord Dattatreya in the last hour, which was described by him to his wife as his last words, which were “I am seeing Lord Dattatreya standing before me with brilliant radiation. Each of His three faces is only the face of Shri Datta Swami present in Vijayawada. One sage is sitting at His feet throwing flowers on Him. You please go to Vijayawada and worship Him by which you will certainly get the salvation.” His wife came to Vijayawada and explained this vision and worshiped Swami.

d) Smt. Lavanya is an ardent devotee of Swami. She invited Swami for meals to her house in Vijayawada. Her mother-in-law was a great devotee of Shri Paramaachaarya of Kanchi Peetham. She was having a strict discipline that she will not bow to any human being except Paramaachaarya! She clearly told all the people in the house that she will give food to Swami but not bow to Him. Swami went to her house and sat on a chair. Her mother-in-law was also sitting on a chair without even standing on the arrival of Swami.

All people in the house bowed to Swami by touching His holy feet. She looked at Swami in casual way when all the people finished their salutations to Swami. Swami appeared as Lord Dattatreya with three faces radiating. She stood and ran fast and fell on the feet of Swami. People couldn’t digest this unexpected turn. She was not speaking to anybody for four days and was maintaining perfect silence. All the people asked her about her silence due to shock. She revealed the reason telling “when I looked the face of Swami, three divine faces of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva appeared radiating bright light and I was shocked!”

Swami explained: “Her devotion to Paramaachaarya is good since He is praised as God walking in human form. Devotion to one form is not wrong. But, disrespecting other forms of God is not correct. This is the basis for the split of religions and quarrels in this world. If you are travelling in the path from your house to the centre, there is nothing wrong.

But if you say that you will not respect the paths starting from others’ houses since they will not lead to the same centre that becomes wrong. Respect to your path is appreciated, but disrespect to other paths is to be condemned and hence the above vision was given to her. There is nothing wrong if she says that she will bow to Paramaachaaryaa only. This is a conservative thought following one path with full rigidity. But, when she said that she will not bow anybody else that becomes wrong since it is negation of other similar divine personalities.”

e) Once Swami was taken by devotees to a great saint called Vishvamji in Guntur, who was considered to be the incarnation of Lord Datta. Swami asked the devotees to go back. Vishvamji honoured Swami by covering Him with very precious Kashmir shawl. After that, Vishvamji told His disciple to take Swami to the house of His brother called Vishwanatha Sharmaji saying that Swami should be given Bhiksha, which means food to be given with worship to a saint. Somehow, there was communication gap and Sharmaji misunderstood the word Bhiksha as food to be given to a poor beggar since this word can mean in both ways.

Sharmaji asked Swami to sit on a stone near his compound wall, misunderstanding Swami as a real beggar by seeing the torn and dirty dress of Swami. Sharmaji was also an ardent devotee of Lord Datta, who wrote several books on God Datta. Swami sat on the stone like beggar. Sharmaji took bath in the house and came to the side of the house having several flowering plants to pluck the flowers for his daily worship.

Sharmaji collected all types of flowers in big basket and was approaching to the side of Swami to take a turn towards his house. Sharmaji looked at Swami in casual way. Swami appeared as Lord Dattatreya shining. Sharmaji ran to Swami, poured all the flowers on head of Swami and fell on His feet. Swami was taken in to house with full honour from all the family members and was worshipped by offering meals.

Swami explained: “Sharmaji was great devotee of God Datta. But, Sharmaji misunderstood Swami as a beggar due to external dress. The internal core is always important like a golden chain of pearls lying on the ground covered with dust. Lord Dattatreya is never recognized due to external covering illusion since He appears as a drunkard, mad and surrounded by prostitutes! A scholar like Sharmaji, who wrote several books on God Datta, was also misled like this in the context of practical test. Knowledge becomes useful only when it is implemented in practical situation.

f) Swami Shivaananda Maharaj ji came to Vijayawada, who was considered to be the direct disciple of Narasimha Saraswati He was doing several miracles and huge crowds of devotees were visiting Him. The devotees of Swami were not having full faith in Swami, who were wavering with doubt whether Swami is really the human incarnation of God Datta. The devotees planned to take Swami to Maharaj ji so that the truth will come out and requested Swami that all the devotees along with Swami shall visit Maharaj ji.

Swami refused to face Maharaj ji and the doubt of devotees became more and more strong! Somehow, all forced Swami by repeated requests and visited Maharaj ji along with Swami. Swami was expressing fear on the way to see such divine personality and this made the devotees to arrive to the conclusion that Swami is fearing since His truth will come out! Datta is entertained by enjoying in His play in that way!

As soon as Swami was seen, Maharaj ji stood and garlanded Swami with a big flower garland crying loudly ‘Jaya Jaya Datta’ (Victory to Datta) and fell on the feet of Swami. All were shocked by this incident and Maharaj ji asked his disciples to bow to the pious feet of God Datta. All including the spectators followed the instruction.

Maharaj ji told our devotees that Swami is the human form of Lord Datta. My mother invited Maharaj ji to her house for worship. Maharaj ji told her “You have Lord Datta in human form directly in your house and what is the fun of inviting me?” (Swami was staying in my house during those days). Maharaj ji told Ajay “If you think that Datta enters Swami now and then only, you are slipping totally. Datta always stays in this Swami. (Ajay was thinking that when Swami gives spiritual knowledge, Datta enters Swami and leaves after the speech is over. Actually, this was an illusion created by Swami Himself, who stated to all devotees that Datta enters Him only in the time of speech.)

Next day, Swami was hiding Himself in the back side of the statue of Sai Baba in a nearby temple along with me and Ajay since the whole area was filled with lot of crowds visiting Maharaj ji. Maharaj ji is totally unaware of the visit of Swami. Maharaj ji immediately visited this temple of Sai Baba, went to the back side of statue where Swami was hiding Himself and touched the feet of Swami! All this made the devotees of Vijayawada to confirm their faith in Swami.

Swami explained: “I gave the vision of Shri Narasimha Saraswati to Maharaj ji for whose vision He was very much anxious. At the same time, the faith of our devotees is totally confirmed by this vision. This served both the purposes. Removal of doubt of a devotee is essential especially when the doubt is created by Me only! Datta makes the devotees to swing between faith and doubt, who are lulled like small babies in the cradle!”

2) Giving Vision as God Brahma:

On the 3rd floor of the house of Shri C B K Murthy, a room was specifically allotted for the shrine of Lord Dattatreya. Just before the shrine a big precious bed was arranged on which Shri Swami used to sleep whenever He stays in their house. One day, in night Shri C B K Murthy tried to look in to the room through the window while Swami was sleeping on the bed. Shri Swami awoke and warned him not to see like that. Shri Swami told “even if I do not sleep on this bed with this human body, I sleep on this bed with My energetic body. Hence, do not look through window and let the windows be also bolted tight like the doors”.

From that day onwards, whatever told by Swami was followed strictly. But, the first daughter-in-law of Shri C B K Murthy (Smt. Sri Lakshmi) did not believe these words of Swami. She was also feeling embarrassed while Swami was lying on the bed putting His feet on the bed arranged for the Lord. The month of Kartika came and in one night, she went to the 3rd floor and lit a light outside the shrine as per the usual custom of ritual in that month. Then, she thought to look in to the room through loose gaps of the doors of window.

That night, Swami was not sleeping in that room and as per the words of Swami, Swami should sleep in that room with His energetic body. Thinking that all this is gossip of Swami, she went near the window and looked in to the room through gaps. She was shocked and dumb stuck! Lord Datta with three heads and six hands was lying on the bed with closed eyes emitting an ocean of dazzling white light of colour of camphor. She was shocked and ran down. She could not speak any word to anybody in that night and spent sleepless night with tension and anxiety. Next day, she was in normal condition and told everything in the house. Swami came that day and told that she looked the radiation of Brahma (Brahma Tejas) as a result of her penance for past several births.

Swami explained this vision: “Rajas is inert energy of Brahma. Sattvam is awareness of Vishnu, Tamas is solidified energy called matter of Shiva. All these three are the instruments and materials for creation. Awareness is used in planning. Inert energy and inert matter are used as the building materials. Inert energy is the primary cause and hence Brahma is said to be the creator. The specific work form of inert energy is awareness. Inert matter is another form of inert energy only. Inert energy was the first creation as per the Veda ‘Tattejosrujata’. Such primordial energy is called as the radiation of God Brahma or Brahma Tejas.
By the grace of God Datta, she was not harmed by the intensive vision. Anyone of these three qualities is always associated with the other two qualities. Hence, Brahma or Vishnu or Shiva can be linked to anyone of these three qualities as per the context. In the above vision, the energetic medium alone is expressed. The energetic form is also superimposed on this human body and in such case I will appear as the energetic form of Lord Dattatreya or any other form of God.

Due to intensive radiation of energetic form, My human body gets masked and becomes invisible. For example, when the light is glowing intensively, the glass bulb gets masked by the intensive radiation and becomes invisible. It will just look like a block of light energy only. This is the scientific mechanism of the visions. Of course, the total concept can’t be explained by science because the appearance of energetic form itself is beyond science. When the energetic form disappears, I become visible as usual.”

3) Giving vision of God Vishnu: Smt. Padmaram is a very sincere devotee of Swami, who sung all the devotional songs composed by Swami. She stays in a city (Ramachandrapuram) far from Vijayawada. One day she phoned to Swami, who was staying in my house. Her phone talk was “All the devotees in Vijayawada are very lucky to see Your miracles there. I am unlucky staying far. I pray You to show some miracle to the devotees surrounding You in this very moment and let those devotees phone me about Your miracle so that I will be very much satisfied and get pleased.” In that time, Swami was surrounded by several devotees and a new devotee called Ramaa from Singapore came suddenly to Swami’s place.

She was totally unaware of Swami and visited my house being my family friend. She suddenly saw a rotating wheel of very bright radiation behind the head of Swami with five colours and was so much shocked so that she started shivering and weeping with lot of fear! She was consoled and was brought to the normal mode after some time by the devotees. Swami asked her to phone to Padmaram and tell about her vision in detail.

She told the same and Padmaram was very much overwhelmed with lot of excitement. At the same time of vision, Bhargavi, nephew of Swami along with family members of Swami, at the native place of Swami, was near a lady devotee possessed by Goddess Mahalakshmi, who was foretelling to the crowd of her devotees. She told Bhargavi suddenly “your uncle is God Vishnu and just now He is giving the vision of His radiant wheel with five colours to a devotee in Vijayawada!” She phoned to the devotees of Vijayawada for confirmation and she was confirmed of this miracle after some time!

Swami explained: “Padmaram is My great devotee. No doubt in this. But, doubt drowns every devotee one day or other! She was cleared! Same time, My family members were also given the opportunity to know about Me. Since Ramaa was quite new without any information about Me, My devotees here can also be confirmed that the vision given by Me is not a created story of My close devotee with whom I might have made some secret deal! The five colours of wheel represent the five elements and the wheel is made of cosmic energy, the basic material of creation. Rotation of the wheel indicates the dynamic nature of time.”

Swami joked with Bhargavi on phone, who was asking about the meaning of the wheel, by saying “How can I see the wheel, which is behind My head and how can I explain it without seeing it? As I turned back My head to see it, the wheel was coming always behind My head!”
4) Giving vision of God Shiva: In the night of one Shivaraatri festival, Swami was singing several devotional songs on God Shiva composed by Him spontaneously. I was sitting near the feet of Swami and in any night I do not sleep unless Swami sleeps. In the midnight a wave of very bright radiation in the form of Shiva lingam appeared on the chest of Swami for 15 minutes. The light energy emitted by that was so much that the walls of the room were also invisible in the light. Constantly, the sound of AUM was coming out from that wave. I touched it and became almost unconscious for several days.

Swami explained: “Shiva Lingam, called as Atma Lingam, is in the form of a wave representing cosmic energy. Wave is the characteristic of energy. Cosmic energy is the fundamental material with which all this world is designed. From cosmic energy only, awareness and matter resulted as said in the Veda ‘Annat Purushah’. Cosmic energy with high frequency in very subtle form is space (Aakaasha) and with low frequency in visible region is light energy or Tejas or Agni. This is the inner meaning of Shiva Lingam, which should be known on this holy day of Maha Shivaraatri”.

5) Giving cosmic vision: Every day, Swami returns from the college to the house of Shri C B K Murthy in the evening to preach spiritual knowledge and sing devotional songs composed by Swami spontaneously. For some years, this was a daily routine programme. On one Guru Purnima day, all devotees were waiting for the arrival of Swami. Smt. Sitamma was explaining to Ajay with excitation about vision given by Swami as Lord Datta in golden colour. Ajay told her with a smile “Swami gave you the vision and didn’t give me any vision so far”. After this, Swami arrived and started preaching spiritual knowledge from the Gita about service without aspiration for fruit in return, followed by devotional songs as usual.

At the end of this programme called ‘Satsang’, Swami stood from chair closing His eyes and kept silent for 5 minutes. Swami asked both Ajay and Sitamma to explain to the gathering about the vision given by Him to both simultaneously. Both told simultaneously “I saw the cosmic vision in the place of Swami before whose feet Arjuna was sitting looking Swami and behind Swami a golden chariot was existing!” Swami told both that they had seen the same vision simultaneously since Ajay was feeling that he was not blessed with the vision given to Sitamma. All devotees were astonished as usual.

Swami explained: “Some of you are thinking that the vision given by Me to a devotee may be an illusion of eye. Now, here, both these devotees have been blessed with the same vision simultaneously. Same illusion can’t take place simultaneously with two devotees. This cosmic vision shows the fundamental material, which is the inert cosmic energy that is modified in to various items of creation. I have given the same vision to Ajay, which was given to Sitamma simultaneously since Ajay said that he didn’t get the same vision visualized by Sitamma. By this, I think that Ajay is fully satisfied!

Energy is Rajas which is related to God Brahma, the creator. All these visions are given by Brahma Datta (later on, when Shri C B K Murthy started writing a book called Mahima Yamuna regarding the miracles of Swami, Swami suggested that the book should be divided in to three parts called Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva Laharies. Swami told that almost all the visions given by Swami must be included in Brahma Lahari).

6) Giving vision as Adiparaashakti or Divine Mother: On one day, Smt. Sarita came from Guntur to Satsang and in that time Swami was singing a devotional song on decorating the divine mother Gowri for Her marriage as bride (this song exists in ‘Bhakti Ganga’). Sarita stood like a statue by the vision given by Swami. In the place of Swami, the divine mother Gowri is sitting with all the golden jewels. The feet of the divine mother were decorated with red designs and even now Sarita says that both those feet are always appearing before her eyes! When devotees told Swami about this, Swami smiled commenting “Those are My feet decorated in My marriage!”

Swami explained: “This vision explains that there is no difference between the unimaginable God and His unimaginable power. Since both are unimaginable and since you can’t justify the existence of two unimaginable items simultaneously, you have to agree that God and power are one only. You may differentiate sun and sunlight since both are imaginable items. In the case of energetic or human incarnations, unimaginable God merges with the medium and becomes one with it. The medium is His power only modified in to creation. God getting identified with power or medium is very clear in this case. Any devotee (mixture of soul and body) is His creation or medium or His power only. When the devotee doesn’t like to become identified with God and prefers to be His servant only, God becomes servant of such devotee, which is higher than the above identity taking place in human incarnation. Both cases result by the will of God correlated with the will of devotee”.

7) Giving Proof as Lord Shri Rama: All devotees went to Mysore on 12th March (Shiva Ratri) and returned hurriedly to Vijayawada since Shri Ganapati Sachchidaananda Swamiji advised devotees to go back to their homes in view of any possible disturbances that can take place due to the programme at Ayodhya on 15th March. All of us came to know that foundation stone to construct temple for Lord Rama is on 15th March in the city Ayodhya. That day was very critical with full of tension. On that day, Swami sang several devotional songs on Lord Rama and Hanuman from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm. Swami told “Ayodhya means ‘no fight’.

I have shot several arrows from My bow on Ayodhya through these devotional songs. At the centre of My songs, which is 3.30 pm, the foundation stone was laid. Half an hour before and after the foundation time, My arrows protected the atmosphere”. I asked Swami “How is it possible? Several astrologers have fixed the time of foundation at 2.15 pm long back.” Swami asked Sitamma about the time of foundation since she was given divine vision to observe Ayodhya. Sitamma told that the foundation took place exactly at the central time of songs.

She also told that Hanuman was controlling the whole situation in Ayodhya as seen by her. Swami asked me also to tell what I saw in Ayodhya. I told that Rama was shooting arrows from sky and monkeys in crowds were wondering in that place. Swami’s words that He was shooting arrows and my vision in which Rama was shooting arrows got correlated to prove that Swami is Rama. In the evening, every one heard the news in T.V. that foundation took place at 3.30 pm due to some unavoidable circumstances!

Swami explained: “Temple and mosque and Rama and Mohammad are one and the same. Both fought for establishing peace and justice in this world. Religious splits should end. God didn’t side any religion for whom both Hinduism and Islam are one and the same. God only controlled situation to be peaceful”.

8) Giving proof as Lord Narasimha: One day Ajay was going to office and asked his wife Lakshmi to prepare jaggery-water. Lakshmi was surprised at this wish of her husband especially while going to office and didn’t prepare it. On that day, Swami was in another city (Rajahmundry) and came to Vijayawada in the evening. Ajay went to station to bring Swami to his house. Swami sat on the back seat of the bike saying that a mighty lion is sitting at his back.

Throughout the way, Swami was singing spontaneous songs on Lord Narasimha (incarnation of Lion and Human being mixed). Swami told Ajay that he was a priest at Tirupati in past by name Yogananda Lakshmi Narasimhaacharya. On coming to home Swami ordered Lakshmi “prepare jaggery-water, which is always considered to be liked by Lord Narasimha”. Lakshmi prepared it remembering the same wish of Ajay expressed in the morning. That night, Ajay saw in the dream his past life as a priest in the temple at Tirupati!

Swami explained: “God exists in human incarnation and also enters a real devotee as per the Bhakti Sutra of sage Narada (Tanmayaahite…). Same Lord asked for the same drink through Me as well as My real devotee. The human incarnation and real devotee are the two addresses of God.”
9) Giving vision in Lord Venkateshwara: In those days, Swami used to wear a red sweater. Ajay and myself went to Tirupati on pilgrimage. Ajay made a firm will to do three services to the Lord. When we both entered the temple, we saw smiling Swami with red sweater in the statue, who said “You will be able to do only two services to Me”. Ajay tried his level best with hectic efforts to purchase tickets for three services to Lord. All the efforts failed and they were able to purchase only two tickets on that day to do two services only!

Swami explained: “We should always remember that man proposes and God disposes. We should leave the proposal also to God. Even if you propose, don’t stress on your proposal. Instead, you leave the proposal to the will of God as Jesus told “Let thy will be done”. Jesus also suggested a proposal to God to avoid the crucifixion, if possible, but, finally left it to God’s will only.

10) Giving vision as Lord Venkateshwara: I went to Chennai for an interview for a good job and I was selected in the interview as informed by the Board. I waited outside for the letter of appointment on the instruction of the selection committee. Then, Lord Venkateshwara appeared and told that He is giving that job to me. Immediately I replied in unexpected manner “I don’t want this job. I like to stay in Vijayawada to serve You appearing as Swami in the spiritual programme”. Lord smiled saying “Yes. Your route is totally different” and disappeared. Immediately, a person came out and told me that I can go since I was not selected! The time of this scene was exactly 12 noon. On the same day, at the same time, Swami was in the shrine of Datta and devotees were visiting Swami. My parents also visited and presented a new sweater to Swami. Swami refused it with a smile saying “your son, just now, refused a very good job offered by Me at Chennai. How can I take this good new sweater from you as bribe?” The parents were astonished at this and forced Swami to accept that sweater given to Him without any aspiration for fruit in return. Swami accepted it. I returned to Vijayawada and explained everything to my parents and other devotees. Is this proof not sufficient to establish that Swami is Lord Venkateshwara?

Swami explained: “Some devotees are born here just for the single purpose to serve God in human form during His programme. They are very firm in their work and goal and no force can distort them. For such devotees God alone is the total goal and all these worldly attractions are just dry grass lets only.”

11) Giving visions as different forms of God: Swami gave several visions of different forms of God to Sitamma and myself on several occasions. Swami used to ask both of us to say about our visions to other devotees instead of telling directly to devotees. Once, Lakshmi (wife of Ajay) was seriously ill and Ajay approached Swami. Swami asked Sitamma to tell what she is seeing at that time. She told that she saw God Brahma saying “See what I will do now”. From that time onwards, the illness of Lakshmi got reduced and disappeared in very short period. One day, Sitamma saw a Shiva Lingam worshipped by sages and Swami existing in it. After I saw the Atma Lingam in the night, next day Sitamma visited Swami. Swami asked her “will you also see Atma Lingam seen by Phani?” and showed the same to her. On one Vaikuntha Ekaadashi day, in the early morning devotees prostrated to Swami from north side (the usual custom of that holy day). Sitamma saw Lord Narayana in the place of Swami. Sitamma saw Swami on different occasions as Goddess Saraswati, Goddess Maha Lakshmi, Goddess Durga, Adi Shankaraacharya, Shri Narasimha Saraswati, Shri Akkalkot Maharaj and Shri Sai Baba. I saw Swami as Rama, Ganapati, Hanuman, Venkateshwara and Krishna on several occasions. One day I saw Swami as Lord Shiva and that vision was so strong that I was seeing everything in the world as Lord Shiva only. By this I was unable to do any work and hence, I surrendered to Swami. Swami sang a devotional song on the dance of Shiva (present in Bhakti Ganga) and I was relieved from that problem. One day, Swami sang a devotional song ‘shall I climb seven hills?’ and asked me to look at the statue of Venkateshwara nearby present. When I saw it, Lord Venkateshwara appeared wiping His emotional tears with His hand! When I and Ajay went to Tirupati and sang the devotional song ‘shall I climb seven hills?’, the statue of Lord Venkateshwara appeared continuously radiating light!

Swami explained: “Divine visions are given by God to devotees to help their spiritual effort to reach God. These visions are not illusions of eyes. You should not bind both horse and donkey to the same stand! The magic-illusions exhibited are totally different due to certain tricks and pre-arrangements on the stage. For everything, both sides exist, which are truth and falsehood. You should differentiate both and should not mistake one for the other. Of course, certain devilish people project the magic as a genuine miracle to establish themselves as divine personalities to exploit innocent people and such false fellows should be identified by sharp scientific analysis and should be discarded.
Atheists perform magic and say that even a genuine miracle is a magic. The product of magic and miracle may be the same, but should be differentiated in the process of its generation. You can produce a material by magic and same material can be also produced by miracle. Final product is one and the same. But, in miracle, the production is from space and in magic the production is from hidden reacting materials to produce the same product.

You must apply sharp scientific analysis to disprove a miracle by magic. We welcome it for your effort so that false people can be filtered. But, if the sharp analysis proves it to be a genuine miracle, the open minded scientist accepts it. The rigid conservative scientist called as atheist is firm in not accepting the genuine miracle. Science is good and perfect as far as the imaginable areas in which science is applicable are concerned.
In these areas, you should not refuse and mock science as a conservative blind traditionalist. But, there is an unimaginable area in which science is not applicable and you should not mock at such miraculous area by forcing science in to it declaring science as omniscient and omnipotent. The theist and scientist should recognize their boundaries and respect each other in their concerned areas.”

12) Giving vision to me in Mumbai: I was in Mumbai and got a vision of Swami walking on earth with a bag hanging from His shoulder. In the sky, angles and sages were seen talking “who is this fellow with bag hanging from shoulder, changing the natural rules of creation? Yes. He is Datta, who descended to earth for the propagation of spiritual knowledge and devotion after covering Himself with very dense illusion.” On the same day, at the same time, Swami was singing a new song composed by Him spontaneously (present in Bhakti Ganga), which means “be angel or sage, who can recognize Dattatreya?” Later on, when I came to Vijayawada, the coincidence of the day and time of my vision and Swami’s song revealed the basic truth.

Swami explained: “Even angels and sages are not exception to illusion created by God. Even a human being can cross the illusion by full faith and perfect devotion. Human beings neglect the human form of God by mutual repulsion between common media, but, worship energetic forms of God with full faith. Such full faith is so much that even an energetic form of a soul may be mistaken as God. People in cotton shirts (human beings) neglect even collector in the same cotton shirt (human form of God) and respect even a peon in silk shirt (a soul in energetic body)! People in silk shirt (angels) certainly neglect even collector in cotton shirt (human form of God) because they neglect even collector in silk shirt (energetic form of God) due to repulsion between common media! Unless ego and jealousy are defeated none can recognize God in any medium.

13) Giving vision as Lord Datta to Baroda Maharaj: Swami stayed in Srisailam for some days along with C B K Murthy and his wife. There was a great sage by name Baroda Maharaj in a temple of Shiva, opposite to the residing asylum. The sage takes only a cup of milk on each day. The couple informed Swami about the sage. Swami told “that sage is incarnation of the devotee called Maarkandeya, very strong devotee of Lord Shiva. The sage is sitting at the holy feet of Lord Datta having Shiva’s face in the middle and is given the divine vision of Lord just now. The couple requested Swami to come with them to the sage. Swami agreed and came to the sage along with them. On seeing Swami, the sage was very much excited, stood, clapping and singing a song with very loud voice in Hindi “aaj me Datt ko dekh lee”, which means “today, I have seen Lord Datta” and embraced Swami. This gave confirmation to the couple that Swami is Lord Shiva.

Swami explained: “The sage is an exceptional devotee of Lord Shiva in the past birth, for whose sake, Lord Shiva killed even the deity of death called Yama. Such devotees need not be given vision. They themselves see their Lord by the power of their unimaginable devotion! In this case, no miracle was shown by Datta. The sage himself got the vision of reality by the power of his devotion of previous birth.

14) Giving vision of foot prints of Datta: That was the day of the holy Datta Jayanti, which was 30th December, 2001. Swami sang a devotional song on Shri Narasimha Saraswati in the house of Sitamma, who invited Swami for meals on that day. Sitamma prepared food for Swami alone with pure cloths worn, separately in three small vessels (rice, vegetable curry and daal with pulses) and in the fourth small vessel exists a cup of curd. The items are exactly sufficient for one person only. Sixteen devotees surrounded Swami participating in devotional songs. Swami was speaking about the miracle of Narasimha Saraswati by which the food prepared by a devotee for Him alone was multiplied to be served to 2000 devotees!

Then, Swami told “The food prepared by Sitamma be taken by all of us in small quantities as remains of offering to God since I do not have such miraculous power of Shri Narasimha Saraswati to multiply My food!” Devotees refused this proposal and requested Swami to take His full meal and that they will go to their homes to finish their meals to come back soon. Swami did not agree to this and insisted on His proposal saying “let us fast on this holy day by taking little offering of God”. Devotees agreed to this.

Sitamma placed 17 big plates (borrowed from neighbour houses) before Swami and devotees and started serving the food to all expecting that each eater will get a tea spoon full of food. The food including the curd got multiplied as was served and all took full meals! Swami told “My food is multiplied by 16 times since you are sixteen only. The multiplication is unlimited depending on the requirement of context of number of eaters present here.” In the late night, Swami went to the nearby house of C B K Murthy for sleep as usual.

The shrine was already locked and the family members arranged bed for Swami in the lower floor of the house itself. Swami told “you will see by tomorrow a proof of the energetic form of Lord Datta sleeping on that bed arranged in the room of shrine”. Next morning, the doors of shrine were opened to see the bed. Two foot prints of Lord Datta were marked on the bed, which were very big in size and were photographed for the sake of view of all devotees forever. Swami told that the height of Lord Datta is about 20 feet as per the corresponding size of the foot prints. Swami told that the energetic form of Lord Datta appeared in the beginning of Tretaayuga to sage Atri, when the normal height of the human beings was about 20 feet!

Swami explained: “The above two miracles show real physical existence of the proof unlike visions. Such undisputable proofs were also disputed by atheists giving a million interpretations of lies. There is no end to the chain of doubts and even the absolute God can never save such endless doubting Thomas!

15) Giving proof of miraculous rain in summer: In one summer at Vijayawada, the heat of Sun went to climax and devotees prayed Swami to interfere with the grave situation. Swami told “I should not interfere with the nature in any case. Still, I interfere to give a proof for the omnipotence of Lord Datta. Swami sang songs on Lord Datta and told “this Sun is rising due to fear from God’s power only” as said in the Veda ‘Bheeshodeti Suryah’. The heat of Sun got reduced immediately and suddenly the sky was full of dense black clouds. An intensive pour down of rain took place and from next day onwards the atmosphere became very cool and pleasant. Same miracle was performed in the subsequent year also due to the prayer of devotees. The devotees again prayed for the same in the subsequent summer of third year also! Swami refused their prayer telling “miracle should be only for a proof of God’s omnipotence. You should not commercialize it for your personal pleasure”.

Swami explained: “Miracle is only a proof to establish the existence of unimaginable God through unimaginable events called miracles. Miracles are primarily meant for atheist only for the sake of proving the concept. Theists don’t require miracles since they are already convinced with the existence of God, who should concentrate on the further spiritual effort to please the existing God. Several theists deviate from this and crave for miracles not for the sake of concept, but, for the sake of their pleasure by solving their personal problems exploiting the power of miracle. Such theists are worse than the atheists.

When some sacred ash is created by Sai Baba by moving His hand, one should realize the concept through that miracle that God created this world from nothing by His miraculous power. You should not think that let Baba produce the ash continuously and the ash be marketed to a cement-factory so that one will become rich shortly! Almost all the theists belong to this category, who search God in human form not to serve Him without any aspiration, but, to get solutions from Him for their personal problems. These people want to get practical benefits from God through their sweet theoretical prayers (prostitute-devotion) or through some practical service rendered to God (business deal-devotion). These devotees are like the geological scientists searching for petrol in the earth for the practical utility! ”.

16) Giving vision of movement of lips of Datta in photo: Ajay thought in the mind that he should see a miracle of Swami on that day. Swami looked at Ajay with smile and nodded His head. On that day, Ajay offered ‘paayasam’ (a sweet prepared by milk, sugar and rice). He saw the photo in which the lips of Lord Datta were moving indicating tasting the sweet. The vision continued for a long time and Ajay started emitting sweat all over his body with shock. Swami came to the house of Ajay in that night and told “you are an expert in preparing paayasam and I always liked it to eat in your past birth at Tirupati”. Lakshmi, wife of Ajay told Swami “You showed a miracle to my husband. Don’t you show a small miracle to me also?” Swami nodded His head accepting her request. Next day, she was cooking food in the kitchen. She suddenly saw a lump of light energy and she stared at it stopping the cooking for five minutes. The light travelled and merged in the photo of Lord Datta.
Swami explained: “You should always recognize God by His knowledge and love, which are inseparable from Him like beauty and colour of body. Miracles are only separable jewels and can be transferred to anybody, even demon, as gifts. In this Kali age, the standard of divine knowledge has fallen to such low level that people recognize anybody as God just by miracle only! Shankara entered the bolted doors of the house of Mandanamishra by miraculous power. Neither Mandanamishra nor Vyasa nor Jaimini sitting in the house appreciated Shankara even a little since they are well versed with such petty miracles.

They recognized Shankara as God Shiva only through the unimaginable spiritual knowledge exhibited by Shankara in His debate. If we were in their place, as soon as Shankara entered the house through bolted doors, all of us will at once fall on the feet of Shankara praising Him as God Shiva based on that miracle! Of course, miracles are also exhibited by God in the case of real devotees like Ajay and his wife since such miracles are useful only to strengthen their faith in God and not for any personal benefit. All human beings exhibiting miracles are not God, but, all human beings possessed by God also exhibit miracles as we say in science “all ores are minerals, but all minerals are not ores”.

17) Giving vision in the photo of Datta: Suguna, the mother of Prabhakar, fire officer in Vijayawada came to the house of Shri C B K Murthy and visited the shrine of Datta. In the shrine, she found Swami smiling. When she visited Swami after that, she identified Swami as the same human form appeared in the shrine in the morning of that day. Suguna confirmed that the person appeared in the shrine was none other than Swami Himself!
Swami explained: “Suguna saw Me first in the shrine and then only saw Me directly. In an eye-illusion this should be reverse. Sharp analysis is required to find out a subtle point in the concept. Even people with ego can be convinced, but, not the people with half knowledge blended with jealousy.”
18) Giving vision of Datta in the form of Ghost: Smt. Manga in Ramachandrapuram became very close devotee of Swami. She tells her experiences “Once I phoned to Swami requesting Him to be with me like shadow while travelling alone to Mumbai. Swami appeared as shadow following me continuously during my journey. In my return journey, I again phoned to Swami to appear in real form before me and Swami appeared physically before me throughout my return journey. Afterwards, I phoned to Swami to appear as Digambara Datta before me. Swami replied that I will not withstand such terrible vision. But, I insisted on it. Swami agreed. Then, I went in to my bathroom to take bath. As soon as I entered the bathroom, a terrible naked white ghost appeared before me with red hot eyes. I was so much shocked and feared that I ran back in to my home. I could not enter my personal bathroom for about a week due to fear. After getting firm assurance from Swami only, I entered again my bath room”.
Swami explained: “Datta is prayed as Digambara or naked. He is also prayed as a ghost (Pishaacharupam) preaching spiritual knowledge to the pitiable ghosts wandering on the earth. A ghost is always naked without any cloth. She asked for that vision without knowing the sense like a child. Actually, ‘naked’ means the unimaginable God beyond space without any medium and can never be seen since even imagining Him is impossible. The next possible sense is only about the medium, the ghost, which is always naked. Hence, God fulfilled her desire in the possible second sense only. God is also in the form of ghost to guide the ghosts like human incarnation guiding human beings.”

19) Giving vision of power of Datta: Swami went to the house of Shri Sheshadri, a famous auditor in Vijayawada and also is the auditor of two spiritual trusts (Sri Datta Jnana Prachara Parishad and Sri Datta Seva Samiti) of Swami doing free service to Lord Datta. Swami did Satsang in their house. Smt. Lalita (his wife) and Ramya (his daughter) touched feet of Swami in the end. Smt. Lalita experienced an intensive electric shock. Ramya saw various colours and rings of light energy emitted by Swami. All the devotees shared their experience and became very happy.
Swami explained: “The energetic form of God along with unimaginable God merges with the human body of human incarnation. All these rays, colours and electric shocks are only the properties of energetic medium of God that merged with the human body of human incarnation. Such expressions are miracles or unimaginable events of the root source, the unimaginable God. The energy is imaginable, but, the expression of the energy is unimaginable. Thus, both energetic form and unimaginable God express their native effects respectively.

20) Giving vision as Lord Krishna: My mother thought all the visions as only some illusions of eyes. On one Krishnaastami festival, Swami was made to sit in a chair and was worshipped by devotees. Suddenly, my mother saw Swami as Lord Krishna with flute in hands crossing His both legs. My mother was shocked and was almost in the stage of getting heart attack. Swami placed His hand on the head of my mother and my mother immediately attained normalcy. Swami asked my mother “Is this vision also an eye-illusion?” My mother repented for her misunderstanding the visions.
Smt. Padmavati saw Swami as Krishna as small child in her house. She became very emotional and gave food to Swami with her own hands. Swami visited her house for 5 days doing satsang in her house. On the last day, Swami appeared as Lord Krishna holding flute in hand, with golden crown and peacock feather on it and with three shining vertical lines as mark on forehead. She shed tears continuously.

Swami was named as Venugopala Krishna Murthy in His 7th year by the villagers in His native village. The reasons were: Naming ritual of Swami in the childhood was avoided since seven boys before Swami died in the joint paternal family, who were killed by black magic of two devilish experts in black magic along with several villagers. Swami was the 8th child and both bad people were killed on the birthday of Swami.
Swami explained: “I gave the vision to mother of Phani to remove her doubt about visions. An eye illusion can’t give such serious effect and intensive experience. Smt. Padmavati was the mother of My elder brother, Balarama, in the past birth and her name was Rohini. In view of that bond, she got the vision due to her unassuming maternal love shown on Me in the previous birth.”

21) Giving vision of frightening Bhadrakaali: On one night, Swami slept in the house of Sitamma at Mangalagiri. Sitamma and her family members sleept in the hall whereas Swami sleept in a room in that night. In the midnight, Sitamma awoke suddenly and heard loud voice of Swami from room. She went outside the house and looked into the room by pushing the door of window. She was very much shocked to see Swami talking with very frightening divine form called as Bhadrakaali, who was with several golden jewels and black sari. The conversation between Swami and her was in Sanskrit language. Sitamma could not understand it and went silently in to the hall to sleep. Next day, she revealed this vision to other devotees and all devotees approached Swami to know that conversation in Sanskrit. Swami told that she asked Him to give permission to kill all the human beings in very fast way through the disease called Mahaamari, which is nothing but AIDS. Swami told her that the time has not yet come and that she has to wait for some more time to see whether people get realisation through spiritual knowledge or not.

Swami explained: “Illegal sex is one of the three main gates to hell as said in the Gita. Realisation will come either through knowledge or at least temporary realisation through fear. The second way chosen by God was this disease. Sin has to be controlled permanently by soft way (saama) or at least temporarily by harsh way (danda) in Pravrutti.

22) Giving vision to baby called Susmita: Susmita is the baby of Smt. Padma, who is very sincere devotee of Swami. She started going to Badarinath on pilgrimage along with her husband and baby Susmita. She touched the feet of Swami requesting Him to be with them in the journey for protection. Swami nodded His head positively. They completed pilgrimage and returned safely. They came to Swami to thank for His protection given to them. Swami asked the baby “did you not see Me, moving by the side of bus, through the window of bus climbing the hill? You smiled and in return I also smiled”. She recollected the incident and told “Yes. I saw you and I also told my mother”. Smt. Padma accepted that and told that she neglected the words of baby since she didn’t see anybody through the window.

Swami explained: “I was seen by that child only since she was a great devotee in the previous birth singing the songs of Meerabai. I always used to call her as ‘Shyaam rasiyaa’ because she was insisting Me to sing that song whenever she sees Me. The devotion in a child comes from the past birth as strong feeling called as samskara or vaasana.
(Brahma Lahari is completed.)
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:07 pm

There are several miracles experienced by millions of people around that world you think that you only is right all those millions are wrong?
Name One!
Consciousness. That an arrangement of atoms in a particular order allows for the qualia sensation of YOU 100% unique in the entire universe..you scratch the back of your hand, YOU feel it.
Consciousness is a fact of life for millions of species. What do you think "miracle" means?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

dattaswami wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:40 am

Name One!

Nope.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

dattaswami wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:40 am

Name One!

Nope.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:51 am

Name One!
Consciousness. That an arrangement of atoms in a particular order allows for the qualia sensation of YOU 100% unique in the entire universe..you scratch the back of your hand, YOU feel it.
Consciousness is a fact of life for millions of species. What do you think "miracle" means?
Miracle:- an unusual and mysterious event that is thought to have been caused by a god because it does not follow the usual laws of nature.

As I said to Veg, even though I have seen way more "miracles" than water being turned to wine, I find consciousness itself far more as a miracle than what my consciousness has witnessed.
With regards to the definition I pasted and as I stated earlier, it seems apparent (with knowledge of the attributes of God) that consciousness is ONLY possible due to the existence of God throughout our entire being, that for us to actually perceive anything is due to the sub-atomic nature in real-time that this entity IS. I truly believe that God is dark energy, imperceivable but key to consciousness, ergo by definition a "miracle" in its own right.
However, I do not believe in miracles per se since what is considered the 'natural laws of nature' are caused by God - ongoing, real time construct.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:35 am [I truly believe that God is dark energy,
Dark energy is a created item and is imaginable item and hence not the unimaginable God.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

dattaswami wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:52 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:35 am [I truly believe that God is dark energy,
Dark energy is a created item and is imaginable item and hence not the unimaginable God.
Stop assuming and talking bollocks.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:35 am

Miracle:- an unusual and mysterious event that is thought to have been caused by a god because it does not follow the usual laws of nature.
Indeed, and consciousness is perfectly natural.
bobmax

Post by bobmax »

Thank God there are no miracles.

If there were, if something absolutely inexplicable could really happen, we would be lost.

Instead, God gives us the gift of the total absence of miracles.

There is no miracle.
If not our own existence.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:34 pm

As is God.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:50 pm
As is God.
Is Gandalf natural too?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:20 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:50 pm

As is God.
Is Gandalf natural too?
Which one? ..but yes, of course EVERYTHING in existence is natural!