Only atheists deny miracles

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

dattaswami

Only atheists deny miracles

Post by dattaswami »

Question: The majority denies miracles because today majority of the people knows science. Therefore, you cannot deny our side by showing the majority as the minority.

Answer: Only atheists deny miracles. Science keeps silent about the miracles because it cannot explain the miracles. Silence does not mean negation. In the books of science you do not find any topic with the name “denying miracles”. It only mentions the topics like light, heat, electricity etc., which are the topics of analysis of known and knowable items of the world. It never touches the unknown and unknowable aspects. In fact the uncertainty principle of Heisenberg establishes that there are certain concepts, which are beyond the accuracy of our senses and even sophisticated instruments like electron microscope etc. Therefore, science is neutral and cannot be added to atheists or theists.

The atheists are definitely in negligible minority compared to theists. Therefore, people denying miracles fall under minority only. The theists also accept the concepts proved by science, which are related to the world. These theists accept miracles also as unimaginable events about which science does not speak at all. Therefore, there is no contradiction between theists and science. The theist never says that the revolution of fan is unimaginable miracle and hence, the theists never oppose science. In fact, atheists oppose science by denying miracles about which science keeps silent.
FlashDangerpants

Re: Only atheists deny miracles

Post by FlashDangerpants »

It will be a miracle when you quit spamming your annoying dogshit threads everywhere.
Fuck off to the religoin sub if you only have one topic of conversation.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:49 pm It will be a miracle when you quit spamming your annoying dogshit threads everywhere.
Fuck off to the religoin sub if you only have one topic of conversation.
I second that. He's just a wanker troll who's copy-pasting his bullshit.
vegetariantaxidermy

On second thought the English of this one is bad enough to have been written by himself. How would he like it if I went on an Indian Hindu website and tried to post anti-Hindu stuff in Indian after using google translate? I'm sure I would be chased off it quick smart :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

The chance of 'miracles' happening is 50-50. Either they do or they do not :lol:

'Miracle' is subjective. People used to use the term all the time, before they knew anything much. 'Oh, my (insert random disease) went away. It's a MIRACLE'. It's simply a way of describing an occurrence that you don't understand (and can't be bothered trying to).
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:34 pm The chance of 'miracles' happening is 50-50. Either they do or they do not :lol:

'Miracle' is subjective. People used to use the term all the time, before they knew anything much. 'Oh, my (insert random disease) went away. It's a MIRACLE'. It's simply a way of describing an occurrence that you don't understand (and can't be bothered trying to).
God Himself comes to this world in human form to preach the divine knowledge to uplift us and also He perform miralces which can be seen by our naked eyes. Such God in human forms are Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, Shankara, Sai Baba etc
https://youtu.be/N4BxfddIhGE
You can see such miracles from the above link
vegetariantaxidermy

dattaswami wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:24 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:34 pm The chance of 'miracles' happening is 50-50. Either they do or they do not :lol:

God Himself comes to this world in human form to preach the divine knowledge to uplift us and also He perform miralces which can be seen by our naked eyes. Such God in human forms are Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, Shankara, Sai Baba etc
You can see such miracles from the above link
:lol: Twat.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Finding myself on the cusp of theism, I deny the reality and significance of miracles.
bobmax

Post by bobmax »

Those who need miracles to have faith in the Truth are in really bad shape.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:04 am Finding myself on the cusp of theism, I deny the reality and significance of miracles.
One shall think about the 50:50 probability of God, heaven and hell. Since the entire space is not travelled by anybody, presence and absence of God etc., can be taken based on equal probability. In such conditions of equal probability, the probability with the safest side must be selected.
Assuming that God and hell are absent, if I go on doing sins, not believing in God, and if by chance God and hell exist, I am finished! If I believe in the existence of God and hell, and live leading a pious spiritual line, even if God and hell are absent, there is no loss to Me.

In this case of probability (which is the absence of God and hell), I had a wonderful extra benefit during My life and that is, I lived peacefully without any strain about the future probable punishments here or in hell. In this way, it is far far better to follow spiritual life with faith in God whatever may be the truth regarding the existence of God and hell.

We need not settle in the spiritual line based on the above said 50-50 probability reasoning. We can even find out the 100% perfect line that favors spiritual life only. We need not argue that I am unable to show you the presence of hell and you need not argue that you are unable to show the absence of hell because for both of us, this space of universe is infinite.

In this case also, the same above said 50:50 probability will result. Hence, it is always better to find out the complete way of certainty of the concept. There are several miracles taking place in this world, which are available to us for our naked eyes. For example, if you search YOUTUBE videos you can find a person by name Satyanarayana Baba sitting for the past 23 yrs., in one place without food and water. Several people are surrounding him always. His address is near Rayagadh district in the state of Chattisgarrrh.

You can easily get this address from google search. Why don’t you go there and observe him thoroughly so that you can believe perfectly the existence of unimaginable power and the possessor of such power called unimaginable God or Parabrahman, who is the source of unimaginable events called miracles.

You can also find several videos containing the miracles of Shri Satya Sai Baba performed in public for further support of the concept. The true incidents of re-birth frequently appearing in this world and also the post death experience of some people are certainly proving that there is something positive in the background of the spiritual line.

By the above step, you have come to the stage of believing the existence of the unimaginable God. Now, you can realize that God, who is beyond space and time and is unimaginable, exists really and that He is the real source of these unimaginable events called miracles about which we are unable to give a logical explanation. God being the creator of all these souls is the divine Father of the souls, who is always trying to guide the souls in the true spiritual path. This is the main reason for the exhibition of miracles here by God. By this realization, you have recognized the real goal of human life and you must start in the true spiritual line to attain the grace of God.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

dattaswami wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:05 am
Agent Smith wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:04 am Finding myself on the cusp of theism, I deny the reality and significance of miracles.
One shall think about the 50:50 probability of God, heaven and hell. Since the entire space is not travelled by anybody, presence and absence of God etc., can be taken based on equal probability. In such conditions of equal probability, the probability with the safest side must be selected.
Assuming that God and hell are absent, if I go on doing sins, not believing in God, and if by chance God and hell exist, I am finished! If I believe in the existence of God and hell, and live leading a pious spiritual line, even if God and hell are absent, there is no loss to Me.

In this case of probability (which is the absence of God and hell), I had a wonderful extra benefit during My life and that is, I lived peacefully without any strain about the future probable punishments here or in hell. In this way, it is far far better to follow spiritual life with faith in God whatever may be the truth regarding the existence of God and hell.

We need not settle in the spiritual line based on the above said 50-50 probability reasoning. We can even find out the 100% perfect line that favors spiritual life only. We need not argue that I am unable to show you the presence of hell and you need not argue that you are unable to show the absence of hell because for both of us, this space of universe is infinite.

In this case also, the same above said 50:50 probability will result. Hence, it is always better to find out the complete way of certainty of the concept. There are several miracles taking place in this world, which are available to us for our naked eyes. For example, if you search YOUTUBE videos you can find a person by name Satyanarayana Baba sitting for the past 23 yrs., in one place without food and water. Several people are surrounding him always. His address is near Rayagadh district in the state of Chattisgarrrh.

You can easily get this address from google search. Why don’t you go there and observe him thoroughly so that you can believe perfectly the existence of unimaginable power and the possessor of such power called unimaginable God or Parabrahman, who is the source of unimaginable events called miracles.

You can also find several videos containing the miracles of Shri Satya Sai Baba performed in public for further support of the concept. The true incidents of re-birth frequently appearing in this world and also the post death experience of some people are certainly proving that there is something positive in the background of the spiritual line.

By the above step, you have come to the stage of believing the existence of the unimaginable God. Now, you can realize that God, who is beyond space and time and is unimaginable, exists really and that He is the real source of these unimaginable events called miracles about which we are unable to give a logical explanation. God being the creator of all these souls is the divine Father of the souls, who is always trying to guide the souls in the true spiritual path. This is the main reason for the exhibition of miracles here by God. By this realization, you have recognized the real goal of human life and you must start in the true spiritual line to attain the grace of God.
First off, muchas gracias for your lengthy post which is apparently aimed at putting my life back on track - to be in some kinda relationship with the guy upstairs.

Secondly, miracles are morally ambiguous, but more importantly, they seem irrelevant and also insignificant to my idea of what a god is or should be.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

bobmax wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:15 am Those who need miracles to have faith in the Truth are in really bad shape.
Indeed, on target!
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Actually the ROman Catholic Church as an entire investigative department dedicated to the investigation and denial of miracles.

Atheists know that "miracles" is a self defeating term.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:57 am

First off, muchas gracias for your lengthy post which is apparently aimed at putting my life back on track - to be in some kinda relationship with the guy upstairs.

Secondly, miracles are morally ambiguous, but more importantly, they seem irrelevant and also insignificant to my idea of what a god is or should be.
Several people express several opinions regarding the concepts in the spiritual knowledge and unless you have Vedic proof, you shall not take it as standard. In the Veda, it is told that God plays with the help of His unimaginable power called Maayaa and such unimaginable events are called miracles (Vibhuuti).

The meaning of the word ‘Maayaa’ is wonder (maya-vaicitrye) due to failure of logic in such unimaginable and perceived event. Only God has such wonderful power as said in the Veda (māyinaṃ tu Maheśvaram). The unimaginable God or Parabrahman is indicated by such miracles, which are unimaginable events. The idea of miracles is to show that God is beyond worldly logic.
dattaswami

Post by dattaswami »

Sculptor wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:10 pm Actually the ROman Catholic Church as an entire investigative department dedicated to the investigation and denial of miracles.

Atheists know that "miracles" is a self defeating term.

You think that materialization of matter alone is miracle, which should be done in presence of invited scientists. In fact, Shri Satya Sai Baba did miracles in presence of several to scientists. In the presence of a top professor of science, He converted the statue of an animal in to real animal when the professor thought that Shri Baba was creating inert materials only by magic.

Don’t you give any standard to that scientist? God is giving various experiences to devotees in their lives by solving their impossible problems and don’t you think that these are miracles. Millions of devotees in millions of generations have experienced the miraculous powers of God in their lives in the case of variety of incidents in which the impossible incidents have become possible by His miraculous powers.

Certainly, magic exists in this world and false God-men exhibiting magic in the name of miracles shall be criticised. But, what about various impossible incidents, which were made possible as experienced in the lives of millions of devotees since the creation of this world? Do you say that such experiences are also magic? Do you think that all these devotees are uneducated and unwise without analysis?