Life is a Terminal Illness

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Life is a Terminal Illness

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:14 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:55 am
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:20 am

People shouldn't be using speed, when they have infinity at their disposal. It seems that the solution, is to stop daylight, through acknowledging its bridge reference.
And this is WHY some people say, "Life is a terminal illness".

I understand the sentiment, of your statement, but, even if the afterlife is real, there's still a necessity of solving a problem.
What do you mean by, "IF the afterlife is real"?

OF COURSE the 'afterlife' is REAL. BUT, the word 'afterlife' does NOT mean NOR refer to what most of 'you', adult human beings, think or assume the word 'afterlife' means or refers to.

To me, EVERY 'problem' is, literally, just a question posed for a solution. And, to me, EVERY 'problem/question' CAN BE 'solved/answered' almost immediately.

To me, EVERY so-called "philosophical" question has been answered, thoroughly, or can be answered, FULLY and thus thoroughly. And, by the way, all of these answers FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY to SHOW and REVEAL the Truly Big and FULL Picture of Life, and living, Itself.

In other words, the GUT and TOE have can been PROVIDED ALREADY, and so far they BOTH FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY, and IRREFUTABLY.
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:14 pm And it's because one can empathise with the truth, that the afterlife is equal to reality (animal evolution being the proof).
If one is using Truth, then there is, literally, NO dilemma AT ALL, correct?
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:14 pm Stopping daylight doesn't mean extinction, for humanity, it just means producing an alternate system of transition through time.
Are you able to use a MORE ACCURATE, or MORE COMMONLY USED, defining word than 'daylight' for what 'it' IS EXACTLY that 'you' are referring to here, so that I do NOT have to keep LOOKING FOR and REFERRING BACK to your OWN distinct usage of the 'daylight' word? Just trying to REMEMBER what each and every word MEANS or REFERS TO from my OWN recollection of what words MEAN and REFER TO, which is OBVIOUSLY DIFFERENT to EACH and EVERY 'one' else's OWN recollections, as well as HAVING TO try to REMEMBER EXACTLY HOW each and EVERY one "else" uses their OWN DIFFERENT usages for different words, is HARD ENOUGH.

The word 'daylight', TO YOU, means or refers to; an infinity system, which is based on end points being identical, as a duo. If this is Wrong, then correct it.

Now, I asked you to CLARIFY how, EXACTLY, an 'infinite system' could have so-called 'end points', but you NEVER CLARIFIED.

So, let us IMAGINE that what you are saying above here is; "Stopping an 'infinite system' does NOT mean extinction, for humanity, it just means producing an alternate system of transition through time."

If this is what you are saying, then because there is ONLY One 'infinite system', generally known as and called 'the Universe', Itself. And, if this 'system' is STOPPED, (in some unimaginable way), then this does MEAN the extinction, for humanity, and for absolutely EVERY thing else. So, there is NO 'need' AT ALL to CLARIFY how ANY 'alternate system' could be produced, for so-called "transitioning through time".

If there is absolutely NO 'thing', which there would NOT be if the 'daylight/infinite system/Universe STOPPED. And, with absolutely NO 'thing', then, literally, NOTHING could be produced. End of story.

Life is an ETERNAL SYSTEM, Itself, and there is NO stopping 'It'.

And, 'Life' can be whatever one wants to LOOK AT 'It' and SEE 'It' as.

To me, 'Life' is FULL of beauty and wonder. Thus, to me, Life is, literally, Truly wonder-full and beauti-full. Life, to me, is also for fun and enjoyment, and so Life is just a game. A game, where EVERY one is EQUAL, the playing field is absolutely LEVEL, and where there are NO winners NOR losers. Life, to me, is a just game where the 'rule/s' are decided upon, agreed upon, and accepted by EVERY one and where the game is played for FUN, like what games were made for, originally. You KNOW the way children PLAY.

The game of Life, to me, is NEVER a competition but just a game played for FUN and ENJOYMENT, ONLY.

But, if ANY one wants to LOOK AT and SEE 'Life' as a 'Terminal Illness', they by all means please feel FREE TO. There is NO one way ANY one 'should' HAVE TO LOOK AT and SEE 'Life', Itself.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:12 pm

I understand the sentiment, of your statement, but, even if the afterlife is real, there's still a necessity of solving a problem. And it's because one can empathise with the truth, that the afterlife is equal to reality (animal evolution being the proof).

Stopping daylight doesn't mean extinction, for humanity, it just means producing an alternate system of transition through time.
Go and google 'how to use the comma' or fuck off (I can't believe I'm addressing a bot).
I question "myself" about this exact same thing.

WHY am I replying to a "bot", named "trokanmariel"?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:21 am

I understand the sentiment, of your statement, but, even if the afterlife is real, there's still a necessity of solving a problem. And it's because one can empathise with the truth, that the afterlife is equal to reality (animal evolution being the proof).

Stopping daylight doesn't mean extinction, for humanity, it just means producing an alternate system of transition through time.
Go and google 'how to use the comma' or fuck off (I can't believe I'm addressing a bot).

Because you love the 'sound' of your own 'voice' and a bot is as good a sounding board as anything else?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:48 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:21 am

Because you love the 'sound' of your own 'voice' and a bot is as good a sounding board as anything else?
I actually arrived at a DIFFERENT answer. But anyway.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:19 am

I understand the sentiment, of your statement, but, even if the afterlife is real, there's still a necessity of solving a problem.

OF COURSE the 'afterlife' is REAL. BUT, the word 'afterlife' does NOT mean NOR refer to what most of 'you', adult human beings, think or assume the word 'afterlife' means or refers to.

To me, EVERY 'problem' is, literally, just a question posed for a solution. And, to me, EVERY 'problem/question' CAN BE 'solved/answered' almost immediately.

To me, EVERY so-called "philosophical" question has been answered, thoroughly, or can be answered, FULLY and thus thoroughly. And, by the way, all of these answers FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY to SHOW and REVEAL the Truly Big and FULL Picture of Life, and living, Itself.

In other words, the GUT and TOE have can been PROVIDED ALREADY, and so far they BOTH FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY, and IRREFUTABLY.
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:14 pm And it's because one can empathise with the truth, that the afterlife is equal to reality (animal evolution being the proof).
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:14 pm Stopping daylight doesn't mean extinction, for humanity, it just means producing an alternate system of transition through time.
Are you able to use a MORE ACCURATE, or MORE COMMONLY USED, defining word than 'daylight' for what 'it' IS EXACTLY that 'you' are referring to here, so that I do NOT have to keep LOOKING FOR and REFERRING BACK to your OWN distinct usage of the 'daylight' word? Just trying to REMEMBER what each and every word MEANS or REFERS TO from my OWN recollection of what words MEAN and REFER TO, which is OBVIOUSLY DIFFERENT to EACH and EVERY 'one' else's OWN recollections, as well as HAVING TO try to REMEMBER EXACTLY HOW each and EVERY one "else" uses their OWN DIFFERENT usages for different words, is HARD ENOUGH.

The word 'daylight', TO YOU, means or refers to; an infinity system, which is based on end points being identical, as a duo. If this is Wrong, then correct it.

Now, I asked you to CLARIFY how, EXACTLY, an 'infinite system' could have so-called 'end points', but you NEVER CLARIFIED.

So, let us IMAGINE that what you are saying above here is; "Stopping an 'infinite system' does NOT mean extinction, for humanity, it just means producing an alternate system of transition through time."

If this is what you are saying, then because there is ONLY One 'infinite system', generally known as and called 'the Universe', Itself. And, if this 'system' is STOPPED, (in some unimaginable way), then this does MEAN the extinction, for humanity, and for absolutely EVERY thing else. So, there is NO 'need' AT ALL to CLARIFY how ANY 'alternate system' could be produced, for so-called "transitioning through time".

If there is absolutely NO 'thing', which there would NOT be if the 'daylight/infinite system/Universe STOPPED. And, with absolutely NO 'thing', then, literally, NOTHING could be produced. End of story.

To me, 'Life' is FULL of beauty and wonder. Thus, to me, Life is, literally, Truly wonder-full and beauti-full. Life, to me, is also for fun and enjoyment, and so Life is just a game. A game, where EVERY one is EQUAL, the playing field is absolutely LEVEL, and where there are NO winners NOR losers. Life, to me, is a just game where the 'rule/s' are decided upon, agreed upon, and accepted by EVERY one and where the game is played for FUN, like what games were made for, originally. You KNOW the way children PLAY.

The game of Life, to me, is NEVER a competition but just a game played for FUN and ENJOYMENT, ONLY.

But, if ANY one wants to LOOK AT and SEE 'Life' as a 'Terminal Illness', they by all means please feel FREE TO. There is NO one way ANY one 'should' HAVE TO LOOK AT and SEE 'Life', Itself.

Okay, first, I'll just say that the end points and duo reference is bankrupt; I'll ditch it altogether.

Gravitation is the understanding, of a problem to be solved. People have news media, out of gravitation. They have forums, out of gravitation. In the end, it means that people have a uniformity responsibility. The refusal to acknowledge the uniformity responsibility is why the Ukraine being invaded by Putin was able to happen.

What is the uniformity responsibility?
It is in truth, the system of behaviour that allows the uniform consumption to play out. In The Office, Tim refers to "if we all pull together in the same direction, it's better for all of us", which as a reference is a magic reference.

The condition, of the uniform consumption - or rather the reward - is that daylight's analysis gets to be focus. In other words, if people such as Putin, yourself, myself, Neve Campbell and others on this forum allow the analysis of daylight - due to daylight's access to the psychology of time and infinity using the same reality - to take over, the result will be that people can still have their individual identities, without the danger of no uniform consumption rule.

Politics, is a fact of life, yet the current institution of politics can't be defined by everyone, so that's proof that reality must have a uniformity responsibility angle.

The cliche, is that not everyone can be a writer, or a celebrity; the same applies to politics, to being a politician.
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 pm

Okay, first, I'll just say that the end points and duo reference is bankrupt; I'll ditch it altogether.

Gravitation is the understanding, of a problem to be solved. People have news media, out of gravitation. They have forums, out of gravitation. In the end, it means that people have a uniformity responsibility. The refusal to acknowledge the uniformity responsibility is why the Ukraine being invaded by Putin was able to happen.

It is in truth, the system of behaviour that allows the uniform consumption to play out. In The Office, Tim refers to "if we all pull together in the same direction, it's better for all of us", which as a reference is a magic reference.

The condition, of the uniform consumption - or rather the reward - is that daylight's analysis gets to be focus. In other words, if people such as Putin, yourself, myself, Neve Campbell and others on this forum allow the analysis of daylight - due to daylight's access to the psychology of time and infinity using the same reality - to take over, the result will be that people can still have their individual identities, without the danger of no uniform consumption rule.

Politics, is a fact of life, yet the current institution of politics can't be defined by everyone, so that's proof that reality must have a uniformity responsibility angle.

The cliche, is that not everyone can be a writer, or a celebrity; the same applies to politics, to being a politician.
I think a few legs just got a little longer, but it won't make anyone taller. It will just make them limp.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:08 pm Once you've seen the ugliness at the heart of existence, you never unsee it. You are scarred for life.
Never stopped me seeing the beauty of it though.
In fact you do not appreciate the beauty as much until and unless you have seen the ugliness too.

But when you realise that beauty and ugliness are nothing more than points of view it can liberate you to see the wonder in both.

SO what have you seen to make you so negative. What is your worst example of ugliness?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:22 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:12 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:08 pm Once you've seen the ugliness at the heart of existence, you never unsee it. You are scarred for life.

Can you describe the ugliness?
Chronic poverty, loneliness, and illness.
Where was that?
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

RCSaunders wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:38 pm

I think a few legs just got a little longer, but it won't make anyone taller. It will just make them limp.

Which part of the commentary are you referring to?

Post by Age »

Okay.
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 pm Gravitation is the understanding, of a problem to be solved.
But what IS the 'problem'?
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 pm People have news media, out of gravitation. They have forums, out of gravitation. In the end, it means that people have a uniformity responsibility. The refusal to acknowledge the uniformity responsibility is why the Ukraine being invaded by Putin was able to happen.
If these words are meant to NOT be sounding like a robot, then they are NOT doing a very good job at all.
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 pm What is the uniformity responsibility?
How about 'you' TELL 'us' what the, supposed, 'problem' IS, FIRST?
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 pm It is in truth, the system of behaviour that allows the uniform consumption to play out. In The Office, Tim refers to "if we all pull together in the same direction, it's better for all of us", which as a reference is a magic reference.

The 'robot' SPEAKS.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:14 am

Okay.
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 pm Gravitation is the understanding, of a problem to be solved.
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 pm People have news media, out of gravitation. They have forums, out of gravitation. In the end, it means that people have a uniformity responsibility. The refusal to acknowledge the uniformity responsibility is why the Ukraine being invaded by Putin was able to happen.
If these words are meant to NOT be sounding like a robot, then they are NOT doing a very good job at all.
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 pm What is the uniformity responsibility?
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 pm It is in truth, the system of behaviour that allows the uniform consumption to play out. In The Office, Tim refers to "if we all pull together in the same direction, it's better for all of us", which as a reference is a magic reference.

The 'robot' SPEAKS.

The problem, is that people are evidently using speed, when they have infinity at their disposal. Politics is speed, yet people have infinity. From now to 2033, people will have infinity, yet the time inbetween the dates of 2033 and 2022 will be defined by car crashes, mob violence, sex trafficking, domestic abuse, geopolitical airstriking, etc etc

The answer, is to acknowledge daylight's analysis, so that people can avoid the violence, yet still retain their identities

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:34 pm

Okay.

The 'robot' SPEAKS.

The problem, is that people are evidently using speed, when they have infinity at their disposal. Politics is speed, yet people have infinity. From now to 2033, people will have infinity, yet the time inbetween the dates of 2033 and 2022 will be defined by car crashes, mob violence, sex trafficking, domestic abuse, geopolitical airstriking, etc etc

The answer, is to acknowledge daylight's analysis, so that people can avoid the violence, yet still retain their identities
"your" 'programmer' still has a LOT MORE WORK to do.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:53 pm

Okay.

The 'robot' SPEAKS.

I'll re-demonstrate the problem:

Reality consists of the never-ending loop, ergo infinity. Day 1 will be met by day 1,000, but day 1,000 won't stop the process.

On the other hand, however, there is the progression hypocrisy (supported by the body-clock angle of life) of transition; daytime to nighttime means transition, and transition means movement, which in turn means life. So, in other words, life has created the clusterfuck of the never-ending loop being a living system.

The never-ending loop has no end, by default, yet, as it is a living system, there must be an end, because of body-clock.

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 am

Reality consists of the never-ending loop, ergo infinity.
But 'Reality', Itself, does NOT consist of 'infinity'

The Universe, Itself, IS 'infinite', AND 'this' is REAL.

'Reality', is a word, which the DEFINITION and MEANING of is STILL 'up for question'.
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 am Day 1 will be met by day 1,000, but day 1,000 won't stop the process.
To even IMAGINE or ASSUME it would be Truly ILLOGICAL. So, WHY did you IMAGINE or ASSUME 'this'?
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 am On the other hand, however, there is the progression hypocrisy (supported by the body-clock angle of life) of transition; daytime to nighttime means transition, and transition means movement, which in turn means life. So, in other words, life has created the clusterfuck of the never-ending loop being a living system.
Life, CREATES life.

ANY so-called "clusterfuck" in Life is CAUSED and CREATED by 'you', human beings, ALONE.

The infinite-system, sometimes known as 'Life', Itself, is PERFECTLY REASONABLE and UNDERSTANDABLE. And, REASONING and UNDERSTANDING ALL-OF-THIS is Truly VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY, by the way.

If, however, 'you', human beings, TURN what is Truly SIMPLE and EASY into COMPLEX and HARD, or what some call a "clusterfuck", then do NOT BLAME ANY 'thing else' other than "you Truly".
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 am The never-ending loop has no end, by default,
OF COURSE. This is what the word 'infinite' MEANS and REFERS TO, EXACTLY.

Oh, and by the way, as there WAS 'NO end' there IS 'NO beginning' EITHER.
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 am yet, as it is a living system, there must be an end, because of body-clock.
Here is a GREAT and PRIME EXAMPLE of 'anthropomorphism', at its BEST.

Because the human body has a so-called "body clock". This, in NO WAY, MEANS that the Universe, Itself, HAS a "body clock" AS WELL.

In fact to CLAIM AN 'infinite-system' has a "body clock", like a 'human body' has, in the sense of 'beginning' and 'ending' is just TOTALLY ABSURD and RIDICULOUS, to say the least.

The Universe IS, OF COURSE, a 'living-system'. But It NEVER began NOR ended.

And, in fact, the KNOWN Universe IS ALWAYS HERE, EXACTLY as It is NOW, In Its 'current' state CHANGE. The Universe is ALWAYS IN a CONSTANT state of CHANGE, HERE-NOW.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:41 am
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 am

Reality consists of the never-ending loop, ergo infinity.
But 'Reality', Itself, does NOT consist of 'infinity'

The Universe, Itself, IS 'infinite', AND 'this' is REAL.

'Reality', is a word, which the DEFINITION and MEANING of is STILL 'up for question'.
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 am Day 1 will be met by day 1,000, but day 1,000 won't stop the process.
To even IMAGINE or ASSUME it would be Truly ILLOGICAL. So, WHY did you IMAGINE or ASSUME 'this'?
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 am On the other hand, however, there is the progression hypocrisy (supported by the body-clock angle of life) of transition; daytime to nighttime means transition, and transition means movement, which in turn means life. So, in other words, life has created the clusterfuck of the never-ending loop being a living system.
Life, CREATES life.

ANY so-called "clusterfuck" in Life is CAUSED and CREATED by 'you', human beings, ALONE.

The infinite-system, sometimes known as 'Life', Itself, is PERFECTLY REASONABLE and UNDERSTANDABLE. And, REASONING and UNDERSTANDING ALL-OF-THIS is Truly VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY, by the way.

If, however, 'you', human beings, TURN what is Truly SIMPLE and EASY into COMPLEX and HARD, or what some call a "clusterfuck", then do NOT BLAME ANY 'thing else' other than "you Truly".
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 am The never-ending loop has no end, by default,
OF COURSE. This is what the word 'infinite' MEANS and REFERS TO, EXACTLY.

Oh, and by the way, as there WAS 'NO end' there IS 'NO beginning' EITHER.
trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:48 am yet, as it is a living system, there must be an end, because of body-clock.
Here is a GREAT and PRIME EXAMPLE of 'anthropomorphism', at its BEST.

Because the human body has a so-called "body clock". This, in NO WAY, MEANS that the Universe, Itself, HAS a "body clock" AS WELL.

In fact to CLAIM AN 'infinite-system' has a "body clock", like a 'human body' has, in the sense of 'beginning' and 'ending' is just TOTALLY ABSURD and RIDICULOUS, to say the least.

The Universe IS, OF COURSE, a 'living-system'. But It NEVER began NOR ended.

And, in fact, the KNOWN Universe IS ALWAYS HERE, EXACTLY as It is NOW, In Its 'current' state CHANGE. The Universe is ALWAYS IN a CONSTANT state of CHANGE, HERE-NOW.

Planets move, creating daytime and nighttime distinction. Movement is life, thus, the system of the distinction in question is a living one.

The problem, is that the same living system is an evidential never-ending loop, yet life is a loop of start and stop.