Life is a Terminal Illness

What is art? What is beauty?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Life is a Terminal Illness

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:43 am
Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:16 amWell just so you are AWARE, WHEN 'you' GROW UP the 'pain' dissipates, and COMPLETELY by the way.
Easier said than done.
NOT when 'you' learn or know HOW to do 'it' properly AND correctly.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:43 am The sensation of Pain cannot be taken out unless the sensing mechanism embedded in a body goes out with it. No body, no pain.
You have OBVIOUSLY MISSED my POINT.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:43 am Have you ever noticed that a rusty nail embedded in one's eyeball is a very painful experience? or are you comfortably numb like me.
The 'pain' of CHILDHOOD ABUSE I am TALKING ABOUT.

And, OF COURSE, there is a SENSATION of PAIN when a rusty or CLEAN nail is embedded in an eyeball. But the AMOUNT of 'pain' and/or 'suffering' CAN BE CONTROLLED, MORE SO, the MORE 'one' has GROWN UP and MATURED.
Last edited by Age on Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:50 pm
Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:39 am
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:31 pm

How does the Russia/Ukraine conflict define itself, relative to the one singular event?
'Things' like a so-called "russia/ukraine conflict" do NOT define themselves. ONLY human beings 'define' 'things'.

Now, HOW a 'conflict', which was obviously created by, and is between, human beings is relative to the One SINGULAR 'event' IS; there is NO ACTUAL 'separation' in thee One 'event', other than the 'one' created by human beings, of course.

What led UP TO 'this conflict', just like EVERY 'other conflict', is because of an inseparable list of REASONS.

Also, the REASON 'you', human beings, IMAGINE 'this conflict' is separated from ANY 'thing' else is because of the IMAGINED 'line/s' you make up and create.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:31 pm I invoke the war, because of the inevitable awkwardness of people trying to practice the singularity - or the one singular event - with history, and with the compartmentalization through economics paradigm of reality.
Okay.
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:31 pm Wars are recurrent, I know, but, the Russia war with Ukraine is the ongoing war (the theme of ongoing relating to the one singular event's nature of ongoing being in question), therefore is susceptible to being used
Okay.

You say that only human beings define things, but evolution exists; because evolution has a say, in the process of singularity, it stands to reason that the 2D nature of the Russia/Ukraine war has a say as well, because of the alignment between the conflict and evolution
Okay.

What does the word 'singularity' here MEAN or REFER TO, EXACTLY?
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:19 am
Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:39 am

'Things' like a so-called "russia/ukraine conflict" do NOT define themselves. ONLY human beings 'define' 'things'.

Now, HOW a 'conflict', which was obviously created by, and is between, human beings is relative to the One SINGULAR 'event' IS; there is NO ACTUAL 'separation' in thee One 'event', other than the 'one' created by human beings, of course.

What led UP TO 'this conflict', just like EVERY 'other conflict', is because of an inseparable list of REASONS.

Also, the REASON 'you', human beings, IMAGINE 'this conflict' is separated from ANY 'thing' else is because of the IMAGINED 'line/s' you make up and create.

Okay.

Okay.

You say that only human beings define things, but evolution exists; because evolution has a say, in the process of singularity, it stands to reason that the 2D nature of the Russia/Ukraine war has a say as well, because of the alignment between the conflict and evolution
Okay.

Conventional awareness, means that it refers to the assimilation process, in which all data is assimilated together. However, for my own part, the singularity means the act of opposing daylight, because daylight is a representation of time and infinity using the same reality.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:18 am
Age wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:16 amWell just so you are AWARE, WHEN 'you' GROW UP the 'pain' dissipates, and COMPLETELY by the way.
Easier said than done.
popeye1945 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:34 am The sensation of Pain cannot be taken out unless the sensing mechanism embedded in a body goes out with it. No body, no pain.
popeye1945 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:34 am Have you ever noticed that a rusty nail embedded in one's eyeball is a very painful experience? or are you comfortably numb like me.

And, OF COURSE, there is a SENSATION of PAIN when a rusty or CLEAN nail is embedded in an eyeball. But the AMOUNT of 'pain' and/or 'suffering' CAN BE CONTROLLED, MORE SO, the MORE 'one' has GROWN UP and MATURED.

Age,

This is just a scramble of miss quotes. I have no idea who said what you attribute to me.

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:43 pm

Okay.

Conventional awareness, means that it refers to the assimilation process, in which all data is assimilated together.
To me, the word 'singularity' can refer to when ALL physicality is together, infinite compressed. Or, if we want to take the 'singularity' word to refer to an assimilation process, in which ALL data is assimilated together, then okay. This process has ALREADY HAPPENED. But, the explanation for this was only explained later on, AFTER when this is being written. Although this 'singularity' is ALREADY UNDERSTOOD, in the days when this is being written, EXPLAINING it FULLY will come about SOON ENOUGH, to 'you', peoples.
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:43 pm However, for my own part, the singularity means the act of opposing daylight, because daylight is a representation of time and infinity using the same reality.
You appear to use the 'daylight' word in very 'unconventional ways', in the days when this is being written, which is completely fair enough but would you like to expand on and explain further what you mean by the 'daylight' word here?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Now, is the so-called 'act of opposing daylight' have ANY thing AT ALL to just what is commonly called and referred to as 'nighttime'?

And what does 'daylight is a representation of time and infinity' MEAN, to you?

Also, what does 'using the SAME reality', MEAN, or REFER TO, to you?

How many OTHER 'realities' are there, EXACTLY?

To me, 'time' is represented by the act of measuring duration, and, 'infinity' is represented by a never ending distance or expanse. But 'you' are absolutely FREE to have and use your very OWN definitions AND meanings.

Post by Age »

popeye1945 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:26 pm
Age wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:18 am

Easier said than done.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:43 am The sensation of Pain cannot be taken out unless the sensing mechanism embedded in a body goes out with it. No body, no pain.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:43 am Have you ever noticed that a rusty nail embedded in one's eyeball is a very painful experience? or are you comfortably numb like me.

Age,

This is just a scramble of miss quotes.
Okay, of which I will correct the two misquotes. I APOLOGIZE for misquoting you, AND "dontaskme", here.
popeye1945 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:26 pm I have no idea who said what you attribute to me.
Okay. But the hint who it was, was in the first quote, which was attributed to the RIGHT person.

I have CORRECTED my MISTAKE, and AGAIN I APOLOGIZE.

Oh, and by the way, I have CORRECTED your MISQUOTED post here, as well.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:19 pm

Okay.

Conventional awareness, means that it refers to the assimilation process, in which all data is assimilated together.
To me, the word 'singularity' can refer to when ALL physicality is together, infinite compressed. Or, if we want to take the 'singularity' word to refer to an assimilation process, in which ALL data is assimilated together, then okay. This process has ALREADY HAPPENED. But, the explanation for this was only explained later on, AFTER when this is being written. Although this 'singularity' is ALREADY UNDERSTOOD, in the days when this is being written, EXPLAINING it FULLY will come about SOON ENOUGH, to 'you', peoples.
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:43 pm However, for my own part, the singularity means the act of opposing daylight, because daylight is a representation of time and infinity using the same reality.
You appear to use the 'daylight' word in very 'unconventional ways', in the days when this is being written, which is completely fair enough but would you like to expand on and explain further what you mean by the 'daylight' word here?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Now, is the so-called 'act of opposing daylight' have ANY thing AT ALL to just what is commonly called and referred to as 'nighttime'?

To me, 'time' is represented by the act of measuring duration, and, 'infinity' is represented by a never ending distance or expanse. But 'you' are absolutely FREE to have and use your very OWN definitions AND meanings.

I mean the word daylight, in the context of an infinity system, which is based on end points being identical, as a duo.

Imagine a line; the line must have two end points, ergo the duo. The end points of the duo are infinitely replicated, by the duo.

So, what one has is two duos - the concept of one duo being necessary, for any infinity system to work - which is being sourced by unthinking. In other words, the system of daylight is unthinking, yet it has the rules of life conveniently for its work.

The same reality, means the universe.

To clarify:
Because daylight is able to use infinitely, without awareness, it is able to be analysed infinitely without being opposed.

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm

If no, then WHY NOT?

I mean the word daylight, in the context of an infinity system, which is based on end points being identical, as a duo.
Is it even possible for an 'infinite system' to have 'end points'?

If yes, then HOW, EXACTLY?
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm Imagine a line; the line must have two end points, ergo the duo.
If a line is NOT an 'infinite line', then I agree that 'that line' MUST HAVE 'end points'.

I agree that there would be two 'end points' on a 'finite line' as well.
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm The end points of the duo are infinitely replicated, by the duo.
To me, the 'end points' I thought was the 'duo'.

What are you saying is the 'duo'?

Saying, "The end points of the duo", implies there are now two lines.

Is the word 'duo' in relation to 'two end points' or in relation to 'two lines'?

As for saying, "are infinitely replicated, by the duo", you have lost me completely here.
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm So, what one has is two duos - the concept of one duo being necessary, for any infinity system to work - which is being sourced by unthinking.
I am MORE LOST now.
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm In other words, the system of daylight is unthinking, yet it has the rules of life conveniently for its work.
Okay.
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm The same reality, means the universe.
Okay.
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm To clarify:
Because daylight is able to use infinitely, without awareness, it is able to be analysed infinitely without being opposed.
This does NOT 'clarify' ANY thing, well to me anyway.

To me, the Universe is just infinite AND eternal, and exists ALWAYS, even if there is sentient and perceiving aware human beings or not. And, the Universe is able to be analysed EXACTLY as It IS, as long as there is a species with the ability to analyze in Existence.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:41 pm

If no, then WHY NOT?

trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm Imagine a line; the line must have two end points, ergo the duo.
If a line is NOT an 'infinite line', then I agree that 'that line' MUST HAVE 'end points'.

trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm The end points of the duo are infinitely replicated, by the duo.

Is the word 'duo' in relation to 'two end points' or in relation to 'two lines'?

As for saying, "are infinitely replicated, by the duo", you have lost me completely here.
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm So, what one has is two duos - the concept of one duo being necessary, for any infinity system to work - which is being sourced by unthinking.
I am MORE LOST now.
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm In other words, the system of daylight is unthinking, yet it has the rules of life conveniently for its work.
Okay.
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:42 pm The same reality, means the universe.
Okay.

To me, the Universe is just infinite AND eternal, and exists ALWAYS, even if there is sentient and perceiving aware human beings or not. And, the Universe is able to be analysed EXACTLY as It IS, as long as there is a species with the ability to analyze in Existence.

Day and nighttime is proof of a bridge system. The bridge has infinity, even though bridges are means.

In terms of the proof, that day and nighttime are bridges, I would just say that the very act of transition is the proof, as transition inherently implies deference.

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:45 pm

I am MORE LOST now.
Okay.
Okay.

Day and nighttime is proof of a bridge system. The bridge has infinity, even though bridges are means.

In terms of the proof, that day and nighttime are bridges, I would just say that the very act of transition is the proof, as transition inherently implies deference.
'Proof' for 'what', EXACTLY?

I do not even know what 'it' is that you are 'trying to' CLAIM or 'trying to' PROVE here.

Will you enLIGHTen us to this FIRST, then 'things' might just become as CLEAR as 'daylight'.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:39 am

I am MORE LOST now.

Okay.

Okay.

I do not even know what 'it' is that you are 'trying to' CLAIM or 'trying to' PROVE here.

Will you enLIGHTen us to this FIRST, then 'things' might just become as CLEAR as 'daylight'.

People shouldn't be using speed, when they have infinity at their disposal. It seems that the solution, is to stop daylight, through acknowledging its bridge reference.

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:20 am

People shouldn't be using speed, when they have infinity at their disposal. It seems that the solution, is to stop daylight, through acknowledging its bridge reference.
And this is WHY some people say, "Life is a terminal illness".
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:55 am

I think it's a bot. A bot that doesn't understand the purpose of the comma.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

I understand the sentiment, of your statement, but, even if the afterlife is real, there's still a necessity of solving a problem. And it's because one can empathise with the truth, that the afterlife is equal to reality (animal evolution being the proof).

Stopping daylight doesn't mean extinction, for humanity, it just means producing an alternate system of transition through time.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

trokanmariel wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:14 pm

I understand the sentiment, of your statement, but, even if the afterlife is real, there's still a necessity of solving a problem. And it's because one can empathise with the truth, that the afterlife is equal to reality (animal evolution being the proof).

Stopping daylight doesn't mean extinction, for humanity, it just means producing an alternate system of transition through time.
Go and google 'how to use the comma' or fuck off (I can't believe I'm addressing a bot).