Walker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:09 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:01 pm
Been there, done that, didn't buy it.
Liar.
The concept may be unfamilar to you.
You have made it quite familiar.

Neither you, nor I, are the topic.

The topic is mahasamadhi.

Your ignorance concerning the topic is obvious.
Dontaskme

Re: Life is a Terminal Illness

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:16 pm

I agree, now fuck off and take your deluded beliefs with you.

And please stop lurking or I'll have to show you the door since you do not appear to know where it is.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:37 am
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:54 pm
Age wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:51 am

What do the words 'daytime' and 'nighttime' refer to, this time?

Last time I asked you for 'clarity' about how you define the 'daylight' word, and you informed us that 'it' refers to an 'infinite system'. However, this time if I use 'your definition' here this is making LESS SENSE than before.

Of course when planets move in relation to a star, then what occurs is 'what 'you', human beings (or robots), call' 'daytime and nighttime'. But, so what?

The so-called 'system' 'of distinction' just happens and occurs within a brain.

There IS 'movement', and, 'movement' is 'movement', and, of course, without 'movement' there is no 'life'. But, again, so what?

When you say, 'life', are you referring to those little insignificant 'things', like; trees, animals, including the human ones, planets, and stars, and even robots, which ALL have a 'beginning' and an 'end', in a sense?

If yes, then what has this 'life' got to do with the eternal 'Life', which does NOT 'begin' and did NOT 'end'?

The two, by the way, are NOT the 'same' 'living systems'. They BOTH in or with the One and ONLY eternal 'Life-system', but they are NOT the 'same'.

By daytime and nighttime, I refer to the white and black colour scheme, of the skyline, as and when the planet revolves around the sun.

The idiosyncrasy, regarding the system of planets and the sun, and the universe, is that planets have to move in order to establish the difference of white to black, and movement is movement indeed; all movement is life.

Humanity is the inevitable source, of the planetary movement, not humanity on Earth, of course, but ancient humanity, original humanity, and the point is that because of this link, between humanity and movement, it is essential that humanity on Earth creates a loop of start and stop which isn't a never-ending loop, as the current system of the link between the two (the loop of start and stop concept and the never-ending loop concept) is a mathematical oddity.
1. To me, there is NOT so-called "mathematical oddity" here AT ALL.

2. When I SEE or HEAR the word 'humanity', then I think of those 'things' that are known as and called, 'human beings'. Now, what do the words 'not humanity of Earth' MEAN or REFER TO, EXACTLY?

3. HOW, EXACTLY, is 'humanity', itself, the INEVITABLE 'source' of the MOVEMENT of ALL planets?

Original humanity, or ancient humanity, refers to humans or human-looking beings that pre-date the universe.
Human-looking beings are the inevitable source, of planet movement (here comes my Master of Evil moment), because of the convergence of the top-down-left-to-right logic system with the white to black system of the sun uses top-down to enact white to black

I was guided, by JCVD's Frank Dux, during this
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Life is terminal illness for the one that knows it lives, because one who knows it lives will die.

If you know you live, then you have a terminal illness and it’s going to kill you.

Every life is a death sentence.

Pointless and absolutely unnecessarily stupid.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:26 pm
Age wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:42 am WHY, 'you' WILL ONLY 'soon' FORGET 'them', anyway?
Because, folks have an inherent tendency to organize, put into order, classify, label, taxonomize, fit into a hierarchy of importance, and do all kinds of other things to thoughts that show up unannounced, and often unwelcome.

Plus, the inherent tendency to control everything that lies this side of the perception horizon supplies the motive force required to try and control the bad thoughts that invariably contaminate the good.
But the 'bad thoughts' do NOT in each case and always 'contaminate' the 'good thoughts'. That is; once one KNOWS HOW to be in FULL CONTROL.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm This tendency to corral bad thoughts is like a rancher who lives on the range and would like to seldom hear a discouraging word. The tendency is similar because ranchers like to keep the wild mustangs away from the good horses. The bad horse might mount the good, or the good might mount the bad, and all that mounting has implications. So the rancher can’t help but activate that control tendency, ‘cause doing so is the root of what makes him a rancher.
But a so-called "rancher" just does what they do, to obtain MORE MONEY, so they are doing, what they do, for the 'bad thought' of GREED.

Now, ANY one just 'trying to' 'corral' 'bad thoughts' is about as useful NOT 'trying to' 'corral' 'bad thoughts', when one does NOT even REALIZE that what they are doing here is BECAUSE OF and FOR a 'BAD THOUGHT' anyway.

So, I suggest just REALIZING the 'bad thoughts and thinking' from the 'good thoughts and thinking' and just KEEPING 'them' SEPARATED.

Considering the 'experiences' that 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was being written, HAD TO ENDURE, then 'bad thoughts' will 'arise', but by LEARNING and KNOWING how to DISTINGUISH and SEPARATE the 'bad' FROM the 'good', and HOW TO KEEP 'them' SEPARATED is all that it REALLY takes to ALWAYS STAY and BE in FULL CONTROL here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm Our newly morphed male rancher, a he-man whose thoughts women can only conjecture, knows that the bad thoughts can be unruly.
BUT EVERY very young child KNOWS 'bad thoughts' can be unruly. This is a given. 'you', human beings, however, in the days when this was being written, had NOT YET LEARNED how to DISTINGUISH between what were Truly 'bad thoughts' from Truly 'good thoughts'. In fact, some of the Truly 'bad thoughts' some of 'you' THOUGHT were 'good thoughts'. Like for just one example alone, the thought, "It is good to spoil our children" or "We need to spoil our children", is a Truly 'bad thought', but some of 'you' just could NOT SEE and RECOGNIZE just how Bad and Wrong that 'thought' REALLY WAS and IS.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm They can inflate beyond proportion, and they not only resist being controlled, they can’t be forgotten, although as mentioned they can be controlled Western-style, namely, numbed and then suppressed for awhile with external additives that were probably first discovered in conjunction with the first “I” to arise.

However, other methods that subtract from the load don’t involve the Western method of additives, or programming Oblivion into the destination option of the GPS navigation system.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:33 pm
Age wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:42 am
'I' KNOW 'where', EXACTLY.
Where?
At any given moment, from the body's 'experiences', hitherto that 'moment'.

That is 'where' ALL 'thoughts' SHOW UP FROM.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:03 pm
And 'what IS' this 'mind' 'thingy' here, EXACTLY?
As referenced in this situation,
with all things considered,
mind is that aspect of Mind,
But, 'with ALL 'things' considered, this is NOT the 'conclusion' REACHED.

This would be like saying, "with all things considered, 'thought' is that aspect of Thought, 'knowledge is that aspect of Knowledge', and/or 'feeling' is that aspect of Feeling, which is just NONSENSICAL, ILLOGICAL, and just plain out ABSURD, to say the least.

Saying, "A 'thing' is just an aspect of Itself, does NOT work logically.
Walker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:03 pm the innate capacity of humans,
and the innate capacity of humans modified
by limitations corrupting that capacity,
whether those limitations be self-inflicted
or from an outside source
such as trauma.

The mind-thingy is the portal of capacity both corrupted and pristine which enables a particular human to access Mind on the human frequency … and enables any other thing to access Mind through the Any-Other-Thing Portal. Important to keep in mind, every particular portal is a particular access allocation of the same Mind. Some of these allocations are shared, which enables inter-species relationships.
Could it just be the Mind, Itself, which is what the 'Thing' IS, which is the 'portal' that 'enables' relationships between, apparently 'separated', 'things'?

Of which, could there be just one and ONLY One Mind, and what is commonly referred to as "our mind" or "your mind" is just the ACTUAL 'thoughts', themselves?

Or could this NEVER be a POSSIBILITY?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:52 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:48 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:39 pm

Life is a Terminal Illness. There is no cure for death, death is the cure.

The concept may be unfamiliar to you.
The implicit suggestion was for you to bone up on the mahasamadhi concept.

Mahasamadhi is the death of death.
There is no death or life for you.

Except what no one imagines in this conception.
WHY do 'you' SEEM to have an 'issue' with just LISTENING to what "OTHERS" have to say, and just 'considering' 'that' for even a slight moment "dontaskme"?

WHY does it SEEM SO IMPORTANT for 'you' to NEVER consider the 'thoughts' from other bodies and to just SHARE, or SAY OUT ALOUD, the 'thoughts' from 'that body'?

It APPEARS 'you' SEEM to BELIEVE that the 'thoughts' from 'that body' are somehow MORE true than the 'thoughts' from OTHER bodies.

If you had STOPPED and just admitted that you were NOT familiar with the concept of "mahasamadhi", or that if you were, you just SAID so, then 'you' MIGHT have RECOGNIZED that BOTH the "mahasamadi" concept AND the "dontaskme" concept are BOTH SAYING, or at least BOTH REFERRING, to the EXACT SAME 'thing'.

But just DISMISSING, OUTRIGHT, ANOTHER concept over your OWN concept, is NOT going to help 'you' GROW, MATURE, NOR become WISER.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:01 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:57 pm Sheesh. Just read about it.

Take a drink, horse.

You may find a basis for blather.
Been there, done that, didn't buy it.

Best you just concentrate on upping your own no boner.

You do NOT have to STOP and just CONSIDER what "others" say and share "dontaskme", but it SEEMS very HYPOCRITICAL to EXPECT "others" LISTEN to 'you' and FOLLOW what 'you' SAY and SHARE.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:16 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:13 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:09 pm
Liar.
The concept may be unfamilar to you.
You have made it quite familiar.

Neither you, nor I, are the topic.

The topic is mahasamadhi.

VERY OBVIOUS, if I was to add.

Post by Age »

trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:57 pm
Age wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:37 am
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:54 pm

By daytime and nighttime, I refer to the white and black colour scheme, of the skyline, as and when the planet revolves around the sun.

The idiosyncrasy, regarding the system of planets and the sun, and the universe, is that planets have to move in order to establish the difference of white to black, and movement is movement indeed; all movement is life.

Humanity is the inevitable source, of the planetary movement, not humanity on Earth, of course, but ancient humanity, original humanity, and the point is that because of this link, between humanity and movement, it is essential that humanity on Earth creates a loop of start and stop which isn't a never-ending loop, as the current system of the link between the two (the loop of start and stop concept and the never-ending loop concept) is a mathematical oddity.
1. To me, there is NOT so-called "mathematical oddity" here AT ALL.

2. When I SEE or HEAR the word 'humanity', then I think of those 'things' that are known as and called, 'human beings'. Now, what do the words 'not humanity of Earth' MEAN or REFER TO, EXACTLY?

3. HOW, EXACTLY, is 'humanity', itself, the INEVITABLE 'source' of the MOVEMENT of ALL planets?

Original humanity, or ancient humanity, refers to humans or human-looking beings that pre-date the universe.
Okay, now we are getting "somewhere".

So, what you said earlier is making more sense now. This is because 'you' think or BELIEVE that there were human looking beings that existed BEFORE the Universe actually came into Being. Which is fair enough. It may NOT be AT ALL True, however, but if this is what 'you' think or BELIEVE is true, then this partly explains WHY 'you' have said what you said previously.
trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:57 pm Human-looking beings are the inevitable source, of planet movement (here comes my Master of Evil moment), because of the convergence of the top-down-left-to-right logic system with the white to black system of the sun uses top-down to enact white to black

I was guided, by JCVD's Frank Dux, during this
Okay.

But are 'you' at all ABLE to EXPLAIN where these so-called "human-looking beings" came from, and/or were they were 'existing', BEFORE the ACTUAL Universe came into Existence, Itself?

If yes, then WILL YOU start EXPLAINING?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:39 am Life is terminal illness for the one that knows it lives, because one who knows it lives will die.
This is OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect. This is because thee One that KNOWS It IS ALIVE is thee one and ONLY One, which, OBVIOUSLY, lives ALWAYS and FOREVER, as it is ONLY 'I' who, and what, is eternal AND infinite.

AND, ALL of 'you', human beings, who KNOW 'you' are EACH alive and living WILL 'die', in the sense that that 'body', which 'you' are in STOPS being able to 'experience' so that 'you' can KEEP 'living'. (Although 'you' do 'live' on, in ANOTHER sense. But this still does NOT negate that 'you' were 'born' and so are NOT ALWAYS and FOREVER, infinite AND eternal).

Only 'I' AM, which, literally, MEANS 'I' do NOT 'die' in ANY way, shape, NOR form, NOR in ANY sense AT ALL.

So, what 'you' are doing here "dontaskme", ONCE AGAIN, is CONFUSING thee one and ONLY True 'I' with that little individual and personal human being 'i'. Or, in other words, 'you' are CONFUSING thee, eternal, 'I' as being 'you', which is just pure FANTASTICAL to say the least.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:39 am If you know you live, then you have a terminal illness and it’s going to kill you.

Every life is a death sentence.
Except, OBVIOUSLY, the ETERNAL Life, known as thee Universe, or Existence, Itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:39 am Pointless and absolutely unnecessarily stupid.
Just as some of the words that 'you', human beings SAY and WRITE. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True above.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:08 pm Once you've seen the ugliness at the heart of existence, you never unsee it. You are scarred for life.

Memories give autonomy to what is always this immediate self-less eternal presence.

Presence is a blank slate brought to life as and through memory. Reflective mind gives existence in duality. Giving no mind is knowledge in non-duality. But to experience ultimate reality is to close the gap between duality and non duality completely.

While we can never wipe out memory completely, we can choose to forget and let it go, just as we hardly remember the dream we had last night upon awakening. As for the dream, is it remembered as having never happened, it only appeared to happen, but was as empty as space itself.