The Truth

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atthet

The Truth

Post by Atthet »

In my lifetime, I've only told two people, two truthful things about myself. And in both cases, I only told the truth because of an immense anxiety attack, causing panic and extreme fear for my life. This deathly fear, caused and compelled me to tell the truth, two different truths, to two different people, in my entire life.
On both of these events, the truth I told either had no effect, no significant effect, or I never realized or stayed around the persons hearing the truth, to realize the effect. Truth has no effect on anybody, in my lifetime.
I accept this.

But now I know why this is, due to this higher wisdom I've received, this gift of insight into people's minds. It is because people don't care, about me, and about men. Man is uncared for. It is not until a man takes away from others, steals or kills, that this world "cares" about men. Men are cared about, by fear. A man has nothing of value, except threats.
This is also why women are not respected, in reality, and deserve no respect, as a gender. A female is the unrespectable sex. Can she kill, murder, or steal? She cannot.

People don't care about truths, because truth is an ideal. It doesn't exist. It can only be believed in, and by believing in it, it can have real effects. This means that truth can effect reality, but cannot be a part of reality. It is an effect, but never a cause. It's a one way direction. Truth can only travel in one direction.
Truth can be seen, but never sensed, does that make sense?
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: The Truth

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Atthet wrote:In my lifetime, I've only told two people, two truthful things about myself. And in both cases, I only told the truth because of an immense anxiety attack, causing panic and extreme fear for my life. This deathly fear, caused and compelled me to tell the truth, two different truths, to two different people, in my entire life.
On both of these events, the truth I told either had no effect, no significant effect, or I never realized or stayed around the persons hearing the truth, to realize the effect. Truth has no effect on anybody, in my lifetime.
I accept this.

But now I know why this is, due to this higher wisdom I've received, this gift of insight into people's minds. It is because people don't care, about me, and about men. Man is uncared for. It is not until a man takes away from others, steals or kills, that this world "cares" about men. Men are cared about, by fear. A man has nothing of value, except threats.
This is also why women are not respected, in reality, and deserve no respect, as a gender. A female is the unrespectable sex. Can she kill, murder, or steal? She cannot.

People don't care about truths, because truth is an ideal. It doesn't exist. It can only be believed in, and by believing in it, it can have real effects. This means that truth can effect reality, but cannot be a part of reality. It is an effect, but never a cause. It's a one way direction. Truth can only travel in one direction.
Truth can be seen, but never sensed, does that make sense?
You've only told the truth twice in your life? So you are a compulsive liar? It's important to tell the truth. Haven't you heard of the boy who cried wolf?
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

To care for or about somebody, is to believe in his existence. This is true after death. This is true while longing for a person.
To remember somebody, is to care, and to remember is also to believe in his existence.
You believe that the person you care about, existed.
If you follow this logic, then you can see why God is possible to Christians. It is because Christians long for the remembrance of one, particular, type of man, a type of man long since forgotten.
This is the form of faith.
Remember what I said, though. What type of man is possible to be cared for, or about? Isn't he impossible, a selfless type of man?
And if such a man were possible, then at very least, nobody would believe in him. That is the real impossibility.
Atthet

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Haven't you heard of the boy who cried wolf?
If I say yes or no, then you are not going to believe me either way. That's the trick.