Postmodern Thought Crimes

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by Atthet »

Postmodern Thought Crimes

Commit Crime, Theft, Rape, Murder.
Kill Jews.
The Holocaust is a hoax.
Take from others without giving back.
Get revenge, kill if necessary.
Fuck everybody, destroy everybody who stands in your way.
Be selfish.
Hate those who refuse you.
Force your opinions, thoughts, and beliefs onto everybody.


Postmodernity has created a world full of societies who all utilize the exact same moral and ethical principles. There is good and evil. The above statements are "evil". Nobody on Earth is "allowed" to think these thoughts, because they are dangerous, lead to war, lead to suffering, and lead to death. They are outlawed. But, who outlawed them? Who regulates them? Who controls these thoughts?

Every major, popular online philosophy forum that has been created since the implementation of the internet, has an underlying premise. These online websites, including Philosophy Now, are based on the political ideology called "Liberalism". Liberalism is a form of socialism arising out of Judeo-Christian roots. The only significant difference between Liberalism and Communism, is Capitalism. Both are forms of Socialist politics, inspired by the rise of Fascist Nazi Germany in the 20th Century. Fascism did not disappear, it only changed names. It adapted, and became applied to the major world powers after the war, United States and Russia.

Socialism is "group think" or "herd psychology". The premises are educated into the children of the society's population, from the earliest ages, and applied violently. If a young child speaks against these premises, then he is quickly and repeatedly punished. These liberal political premises will stay with children for the rest of their lives, into adulthood, or even until death. They are enforced by the systems of Western civilization, inherent within the socializing and educating processes of children, and brutalized at later stages of physical and mental development.


Any "philosopher", or anybody with even a tiny interest in the subject of philosophy, ought to immediately recognize the premises underlying socialism, liberalism, and Judeo-Christianity. They are as follows

Blank Slate Theory, men are born and created "Equal". Genes and genetic history is denied. The past does not exist.
Redemption, Children are "innocent" of the crimes of their parents.
Social Contract Theory, there is an "unwritten contract" between citizen and state, upon being born into society.
Nurture over Nature, if genes and past do exist, contradicting liberalism, then "education" can "fix" any problem.
Beyond Good and Evil, good and evil, right and wrong, true or false, are all opinions. Morality is subjective.
Nihilism, nothing is sacred, homosexuals, and any minority of society automatically deserves political Rights and social respect.
Religion, namely Islam, is to be mocked and ridiculed, Science exalted. Yesterday's "Christians" are today's "Atheists".


Based on all, or a combination of these logical premises, liberalism as evolved and dominant as Western ideology, has developed a virulent form of Censorship posing as "Free Speech". Although, free speech is an illusion. The forms of mind control, sexual suppression, and violent repression of Christianity, has become "secularized". The word "God" is no longer necessary for the enforcing of these forms of censorship or changes to social and political behavior.

The Master Slave Dialect has changed, evolved, and renamed its methods.

Evil is Good. Good is Evil.
Weakness is Strength. Strength is Weakness.
Man is Woman. Woman is Man.

The previous terms which differentiated one from another, is no longer valid. Homosexuality is no different than Heterosexuality. One "lifestyle" or person is never "above" or superior to another. The poor deserve their rags. The wealthy deserve their riches.

Capitalism is the exception, a form of socially permissible greed, redirected and transformed from Christian morality, into a tactic of social and cultural warfare. After all, what was the "Cold War" except the allocation of mass sums of wealth, from the East to the West, to prevent fullscale nuclear war across the world? Why was so much money sucked out of one system, and diverted to the other? Forget this point.

The cultural rise and dominance of "Western" culture is what's important. The rise of mass media, propaganda, and changes in socialization and education, have caused a cultural paradigm shift leading to what is and will be known as "Globalism". The slaves of the world are unhappy.

The difference between the slave and the master, is that only the slave is convinced that slavery doesn't exist, and that it could never happen to him or her. The slave rejects the possibility of slavery, even though thousands of years of systematic control preceded the existence of the slave's life. Remember, genes are insignificant. Past is denied. The past doesn't exist, under liberalism. What else explains the forgetfulness of the generalized American public, than this fact? Why are people so forgetful, except to admit that the past doesn't even exist in the first place?

The (genetic) past is censored. It will eventually add to the list of liberalism's thought crimes. The past will be "evil", if it is not already so. Slavery will eventually be wiped away, intentionally or unintentionally, from all children's history books, and replaced with new words. Blacks and whites are equal, in every way. All is equal to all. Jews are Aryans. Aryans are Jews.

Lions are Lambs. Lambs are Lions. Liberalism rejects none of these premises, but accepts them all. This is the new form of slavery, mind control, and mental suppression, compartmentalization. These premises will find their ways into the minds of all children, no matter the culture, society, race, or location on Earth. Globalism, pushed forward by the fanaticism of liberalism's premises, cannot be stopped. Who would stop it, even if he could? Why would it be stopped?

Why should be stopped, when this is nothing else but "world peace"? Isn't it? Isn't complete control and suppression of all "evil" thoughts, isn't that the liberal's dream state of "World Peace"?

No violence
No competition
No masculinity
No men or males
No God
No disagreements
No arguments
No philosophy

All premises are accepted, as long as they all mean the same thing. This is our current state of Postmodernity.
mickthinks
Posts: 801
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Augsburg

Re: Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by mickthinks »

Atthet wrote:Postmodern Thought Crimes [...] This is our current state of Postmodernity.

:roll: tldr

There's so much irony in your prose, Atthet, that it is impossible to find what, if any, point you are actually trying to make. Are you in favour of Postmodernism or Capitalism or Socialism or Fascism or something else?
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by Atthet »

mickthinks wrote:
Atthet wrote:Postmodern Thought Crimes [...] This is our current state of Postmodernity.

:roll: tldr

There's so much irony in your prose, Atthet, that it is impossible to find what, if any, point you are actually trying to make. Are you in favour of Postmodernism or Capitalism or Socialism or Fascism or something else?
I can't just provide a description of the state of philosophy, politics, globalism, and the entire world today?
I have to have an opinion, a part in all this madness?
I have to pick a side, good or evil?
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by Atthet »

More premises of Liberalism

Democracy, Democracy is Freedom. Spreading democracy to the third world is spreading freedom to the third world.
Quantity over Quality, the Meek shall inherit the Earth. Two opinions against one opinion is always true.
Populism, popularity is truth. Fads are cool, clothes and fashion are "in". Have you heard about that star's "baby bump"?
Feminism, women are equal with men. Women should be paid the same, women can do "any" job that a man can.


What are the next phases of Western liberalism?
Why aren't children allowed the right to vote?
Why aren't insects granted animal rights?
Why must we constantly "prefer" one specie over another, isn't this a form of discrimination, and therefore evil?
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by Atthet »

I have some questions for the Philosophy Now members

How should we go about convicting people and charging them with Thought Crime?
Shouldn't thinking of any of these crimes, be no different than committing them?
How is thinking of committing crime any different than acting out on it?
Imagine if we could convict criminals of crime, before they committed them, how many murders would that prevent?
If we suspect people of thinking about violence, should we prevent incidents like the Norway shooting, batman shooting, or even terrorist bombings like Madrid or London?
Does anybody have a "right" to privacy?
Can any possible "right" to privacy be overturned if a person is thinking of thought crimes?
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9321
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I largely agree with your original premise, that French postmodernist philosophy, (Baudrillard and Deuleuze in particular), has poisoned society because most people seem to be incapable of reason or thinking for themselves. You are wrong with your reference to Holocaust denial though. According to the French post modernists the opinion of Holocaust deniers is just as valid as those who opt for historical facts and say that it happened. I don't think outlawing Holocaust denial serves any useful purpose though. If you are going to do that then you might as well outlaw 9/11 'truthers'. I don't think anyone has that right because it is an attempt to police people's thoughts and is treading on very dangerous ground. Education, not suppression, is the way to go.

ps Everyone should be his own philosopher. Reading too much philosophy, especially when it contradicts one other, can literally drive a person insane. I've seen it happen. There are probably a few like that on here.
mickthinks
Posts: 801
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Augsburg

Re: Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by mickthinks »

Atthet wrote:I have to have an opinion, a part in all this madness?
You seem to have an opinion ... what are you calling 'this madness' and why?
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by Atthet »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I largely agree with your original premise, that French postmodernist philosophy, (Baudrillard and Deuleuze in particular), has poisoned society because most people seem to be incapable of reason or thinking for themselves. You are wrong with your reference to Holocaust denial though. According to the French post modernists the opinion of Holocaust deniers is just as valid as those who opt for historical facts and say that it happened. I don't think outlawing Holocaust denial serves any useful purpose though. If you are going to do that then you might as well outlaw 9/11 'truthers'. I don't think anyone has that right because it is an attempt to police people's thoughts and is treading on very dangerous ground. Education, not suppression, is the way to go.
Policing people's thoughts?
Education?
It's ironic.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by Atthet »

mickthinks wrote:You seem to have an opinion ... what are you calling 'this madness' and why?
My opinion is to push liberalism forward to see what happens. I'm an experimenter, I like to experiment with ideas.

Let's think of ways to destroy every aspect of privacy and individualism. We've already started this, think about homosexuality and sex in America. If an entire culture and society is drowning in sex, and no sexual act is taboo, then what is private? Nothing is private, if all sexual acts are exposed to the public, and on television. Next is crime, if people want privacy, then what are they hiding? It's not a sexual taboo they're hiding, so what else could it be? What do people feel guilty about, outside of sex or crime?

Being anti-social and introverted is suspect, what are individuals up to that requires men to abandon society, or escape from it?

What does gender have to do with slavery? Is there an aspect to masculinity, and the male biology, that prevents men from becoming willing slaves to social ideological premises, like those stated above? How about women, are women willing slaves to social institutions?

Why would anybody, and I mean anybody, work against world peace and the new world order? Who is against peace?

Peace as defined by liberal premises
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by Atthet »

After understanding the premises of liberalism, and what they necessitate, a revised look at Western culture and civilization becomes enlightening. Think about homosexuality, the gay population didn't "come out of the closet". It was "Big Brother" who went into the closet. It was the state and federal government who mandated all alternative forms of sex, and enforced tolerance against the will of everybody else.

Fascism didn't end after Hitler, it simply traveled in the exact opposite direction, gave absolute power to everybody who wasn't a tyrant, and its conclusions are being fulfilled all around us. The homosexual becomes a tyrant, not because he wants power, but because systematic power has become forced onto the weakest links of society. The meek shall inherit the Earth? Not because they want to, but because the liberal establishment forces them to be in power.

The Judeo-Christian biblical prophesy is incomplete.
The meek shall inherit the Earth---against their will! They don't have a choice in the matter!

After liberalism is fully understood, you will see that the homosexuals never "came out" of the closet, it was the federal government and entire societies and cultures who opened the doors and stepped inside! The Master Slave Dialectic was, successfully, reversed. How else could a black man, contending against a white woman, become the president of the "free" world? It was more than ironic. The election of Obama in the United States represents how the "best slave" wins. The black man "won" against the white woman. But what was won, exactly? What did winning mean?

Liberalism is fascism imposed against the weakest members of society. The weakest, stupidest, and most uninspiring elements of humanity, all minorities worthy of any sympathy at all, "deserve" more, under the ideals of liberalism.

Are you "sick"? What is sickness, anyway? What is health? It doesn't matter, because nurture wins over nature. There are no problems, anymore. We live in utopia.

we live in the best of all possible worlds
Whatever Happened to Happiness?
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by Atthet »

What is the ultimate, absolute conclusion of Western liberalism, democracy, and civilization?
It is this.

You deserve more, because you are pitiful.

And can anybody wonder how it was missed, after accepting this, how nihilism, depression, and boredom are so widespread, yet the cause is mysterious and unspoken? Let the conclusion settle.


You deserve more.
Because, you are pitiful.
mickthinks
Posts: 801
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Augsburg

Re: Postmodern Thought Crimes

Post by mickthinks »

Atthet wrote:
mickthinks wrote:
Atthet wrote:I have to have an opinion, a part in all this madness?
You seem to have an opinion ... what are you calling 'this madness' and why?
My opinion is to push liberalism forward to see what happens. I'm an experimenter, I like to experiment with ideas.

Let's think of ways to destroy every aspect of privacy and individualism. We've already started this, think about homosexuality and sex in America. If an entire culture and society is drowning in sex, and no sexual act is taboo, then what is private? Nothing is private, if all sexual acts are exposed to the public, and on television. Next is crime, if people want privacy, then what are they hiding? It's not a sexual taboo they're hiding, so what else could it be? What do people feel guilty about, outside of sex or crime?

Being anti-social and introverted is suspect, what are individuals up to that requires men to abandon society, or escape from it?

What does gender have to do with slavery? Is there an aspect to masculinity, and the male biology, that prevents men from becoming willing slaves to social ideological premises, like those stated above? How about women, are women willing slaves to social institutions?

Why would anybody, and I mean anybody, work against world peace and the new world order? Who is against peace?

Peace as defined by liberal premises
If there was an answer to my question somewhere in there, I haven't found it, Atthet ... any chance of you laying off the word-salad and communicating your ideas lucidly and succinctly, starting with a brief indication of what "this madness" was supposed to refer to?
Post Reply