Slave Mentality

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by reasonvemotion »

Atthet what nationality are you?
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by Atthet »

The Voice of Time wrote:Oh God, that's the stupidest argument I've heard in a long time.... so, every time you do not automatically think negative about something then you have to be that thing?

How is it a perspective? Because I disagree with you and therefore there must be to different perspectives least one of us "lies", but since there is no way to "check" truth here as we aren't talking about facts but metaphysical properties then none of us can lie either. Obviously, there are two co-existing perspectives which can both be true and both be lies and only by applying a perspective to a person one achieves the other person as a liar, or in my case: a person obsessed with slavery and who doesn't see his own slavery to the thought that something else is slavery............ perspective.
Is that how you justify your slavery to yourself? Wow, that's amazing, seriously. You should consider the possibility that slavery is genetic and that you cannot escape it. This is known in philosophy as determinism or predestination. It explains why people are attracted specifically to Christianity or Judaism or Secularism.
Last edited by Atthet on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by Atthet »

reasonvemotion wrote:Atthet what nationality are you?
Not the same as yours
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by Atthet »

Expanding on what Voice of Time said about perspective, perspective is a rational place to locate the identification of the slave or master. Why? Because, perspective offers the possibility of uniqueness. The slave mind believes that by retaining this uniqueness, this obvious difference in space and time, even potentially disregarding shared opinions, that he is "not a slave". Thank you for this insight, Voice of Time. You'll be sure that I'll use it against you, shortly.
User avatar
The Voice of Time
Posts: 2234
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by The Voice of Time »

Atthet wrote: Is that how you justify your slavery to yourself? Wow, that's amazing, seriously. You should consider the possibility that slavery is genetic and that you cannot escape it. This is known in philosophy as determinism or predestination. It explains why people are attracted specifically to Christianity or Judaism or Secularism.
Genetics got nothing to do with determinism. Wikipedia describes it better than I can: "Determinism is a philosophy stating that for everything that happens there are conditions such that, given them, nothing else could happen.". I know quite well how genetics work and genetics does NOT predetermine what you will be. It is one but far from all of the conditions necessary to form Deterministic truth.

Besides, you dodged my criticism instead of encountering it. As long as the concept of slavery isn't solved in the metaphysical realm you have no right to apply it to the physical realm besides as a mere perspective.

And don't philosophize on genetic facts when you have no genetic expertise to understand the requirements and implications of your own statements. Genetics is not philosophy, and thinking something does not make it true as you seem to think.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by Atthet »

The Voice of Time wrote:Genetics got nothing to do with determinism.
You have no idea.

The Voice of Time wrote:And don't philosophize on genetic facts when you have no genetic expertise to understand the requirements and implications of your own statements. Genetics is not philosophy, and thinking something does not make it true as you seem to think.
Genetics is you weak spot. You exposed yourself. You want me to "stay away" from genetics, because this is precisely where the essence of your slavery derives. If slavery is genetic, and it is, then it transcends one simple lifetime. If slavery extends one lifetime, then imagine that. That would mean that it may take one or two lifetimes, generations, of people, before any "escape" or mastery could be possible.

You are not just a slave for this lifetime. But, if you reproduce genetic feces, then your genetic feces offspring will be a slave, and his children slaves, and his children slaves, and there may be no hope in sight for your kind.

Isn't this what you Christians call your "Hell"? It makes perfect sense. What Hell is, to a Christian, the ongoing servitude to Satan. You serve him eternally, not in just one generation of people, but in the next, and the next, and the next. And genetic feces is born this way, made and bred for specific purposes. What the genetic feces don't realize or understand, is their purpose as bred groups of manimals.

Voice of Time, you should consider the possibility that you were bred, specifically, for roles which you perform throughout your life. You cannot escape these roles, and these roles will be most known to you, by how much purpose you find in them. This is your slavery. You cannot hide it. You cannot deny it. You were bred as a manimal, and your function is to serve your masters.
Outsider
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by Outsider »

The Voice of Time wrote:
Atthet wrote: Is that how you justify your slavery to yourself? Wow, that's amazing, seriously. You should consider the possibility that slavery is genetic and that you cannot escape it. This is known in philosophy as determinism or predestination. It explains why people are attracted specifically to Christianity or Judaism or Secularism.
Genetics got nothing to do with determinism. Wikipedia describes it better than I can: "Determinism is a philosophy stating that for everything that happens there are conditions such that, given them, nothing else could happen.". I know quite well how genetics work and genetics does NOT predetermine what you will be. It is one but far from all of the conditions necessary to form Deterministic truth.

Besides, you dodged my criticism instead of encountering it. As long as the concept of slavery isn't solved in the metaphysical realm you have no right to apply it to the physical realm besides as a mere perspective.

And don't philosophize on genetic facts when you have no genetic expertise to understand the requirements and implications of your own statements. Genetics is not philosophy, and thinking something does not make it true as you seem to think.
"Man is not only a single individual but one particular line of the total living organic world. That HE endures proves that a species of interpretation (even though accretions are still being added) has also endured, that the system of interpretation has not changed." "Adaptation."" [Nietzsche, WTP, 678]

That a slave flourishes shows slavish thoughts as a set of 'species of interpretation' has also endured, and also endures.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by Atthet »

The Master-Slave Dialectic has changed words. A master is now called an "owner" or "CEO". A slave is now called "wage laborer" or "liberal". Times change, and words change, but the concepts remain the same and unchanged. The Master-Slave Dialectic cannot be avoided and ignored for long, without serious negative consequences. We can see these negative consequences as with "ForgedinHell". Slaves suffer from self-hate. Nietzsche called this "Resentment". Philosophers have long known this by the term of Nihilism. Slaves are nihilistic and haters of life. Why? Because the slave is determined to be and remain a slave.

Even if the slave escapes his or her physical chains, as the negroes have supposedly done in the United States, they have not still escaped their mental chains. Slavery begins in the mind, specifically, in the genes. The majority of "human" beings on Earth are not human, or not fully human, but are instead slaves. They are born slaves, and bred to be slaves, to serve a higher, master class. This cannot ever be undone.

Liberalism is the postmodern slave ideology. The first premise of liberalism, as a political ideology, is this...slavery does not exist. Slavery does not exist in liberalism, not as an objective fact or proof, but as a subjective one. Liberalism is a slave denying he or she is a slave. Liberalism is the ideology of slaves convincing themselves that they are "free", and they have "choices". This is false.

Liberalism has two political bases in the United States, the Anglo-Saxon culture, and the Judaeo-Christian (Zionist) culture. Both of these two camps agree on the premises of liberalism, which is "anti slavery". They claim to be against the ownership of people, but, this is a lie. And it is a very easy lie to dispel. Both cultures deny slavery, to the slave classes, but have outlets of mastery, which highly intelligent men use to control the masses.

The best introduction to this understanding, is the "social engineering" campaigns of the Jew Sigmund Freud, and his Jewish nephew Edward Bernays. These two men learned of social engineering, once called "propaganda", through Nazi Germany. It actually was the Nazi Germans who are responsible for "social engineering" and Mass Media today. The Jews have merely adapted to the Nazis, after their defeat, and used this knowledge to rise to power in the United States and across the world today. The mass media promotes "Humanist", Liberal, values.

This is the most powerful form of propaganda on Earth today, this is postmodern slavery. The primary aim of postmodern slavery is to enslave all the people of the Earth, through mass media campaigns, the "spread of democracy", and the destruction of all cultural values, people, and societies which refuse the paradigm of political globalism. Conspiracy theorists refer to this as "New World Order" controlled by the "Illuminati". This is not entirely true.

The truth is in human nature, in evolution. The "human" specie is evolving, to include all people. Violence is ultimately required for the end result. Liberals are the backbone of this postmodern master-slave dialectic. Slaves are most willing, fervent, and fanatical about spreading their slave ideology across the Earth. They are unwitting, unknowing accomplices to powers which go far beyond their knowledge, memory, or understanding.

Slavery is ultimately, genetic. Slaves beget more slaves, and most people have been bred for slavery, as you would a cat or dog breed, for centuries now. Chances are very, very high, that you reading this, are a slave. And there's literally nothing you can do about it.
reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by reasonvemotion »

Reasonallemotion (I am liking that more and more:
Atthet what nationality are you?


Atthet:
Not the same as yoursve to be


I am guessing, Asian or Burmese.

Come on, fess up, which one.
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by Atthet »

Nationality doesn't matter, I'm not the same specie as you.
reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by reasonvemotion »

I guess I am right. :wink:
Atthet
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by Atthet »

Do you want to discuss slave mentality or flirt with me? Or, is flirting with me your way of discussing slave mentality?

You don't have to respond further, I already know the answer.
reasonvemotion
Posts: 1643
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by reasonvemotion »

Do you want to discuss slave mentality or flirt with me? Or, is flirting with me your way of discussing slave mentality?

You don't have to respond further, I already know the answer.


Ha........ I already know the answer. You don't have to respond further............ ha Indeed I don't.
User avatar
The Voice of Time
Posts: 2234
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Slave Mentality

Post by The Voice of Time »

He's from Mars :P
Post Reply