Verbal Abuse

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Satyr

Re: Verbal Abuse

Post by Satyr »

Who says I fight the system, dear?

The system is the new jungle, the new environment...not natural since it is full of human contrivances.

This environment is populated with various beasts, and plants and ecosystems...no more of different species, of wood, of deserts and forests, but of one species, presumably unified and similar in all its guises, with concrete jungles and paved deserts of the real.
The wolf, the lion, the giraffe, the buffalo now on the periphery, as an exhibition of a world lost. In their palce a variety of humans infected with ideals which manifests in behaviors akin to the lion, the wolf, the buffalo, the sheep, the turtle.

Genetics now transposed into mimetics, offering the same variety of creatures.
No unified humanity but a shared behavioral standard hiding diversity and creating the illusion of unity and parity.

I wonder, if man were to raise a cat and a dog, training them to behave according to the same rules, would you liberal nitwits claim that dogs and cats were not different at all, but only appeared so?
If we raised a dog with a sheep, as we do, would we claim that their coexistence exposed a natural benevolence, or would our own intrusions into their nature be part of the factor?
What would happen if we then returned these creatures to their natural environments and we stopped intervention upon their activities?
How similar and harmonious would their behaviors become then?

Is European and Negro the same, because they are both forced to coexist within the same system; forcing upon them, from birth, a common standard that creates the illusion of parity and unity and uniformity? What of males and females?
Is it then when our contrivance is exposed in academics and athletics that we come up with clever excuses to explain the performance disparity so as to maintain the illusion of a uniform potential?

Never you mind...
When I explore this New World Order, analyzing its methods its factors its methods, the beasts and characters and illusions it produces as part of its environmental conditioning, am I complaining or exploring?
Am I "fighting" the environment or studying it, and all the creatures that cohabitate within it, so as to maximize my own survival within it and to preserve my own values and principles within its all leveling force?
Now, let us say I am exploring and sharing my explorations with those that can relate...am I seeking followers or companions...am I seeking my own kind, as Tarzan would in the jungle, dissatisfied with the company of apes? Am I seeking a tribe within a tribe?

Your greater generalization of humanity leaves me yawning, little woman. My consciousness is more discriminating and no amount of shaming will make be close my eyes to not see difference.
Trying to convince me that my eyes trick me and that my senses evolved to challenge my morality, by a capricious Deity, or that underneath or outside or above or inside, the perceived lies a more real reality, or an immutable core that contradicts the fluidity of the world, will not work.
Your herd, your tribe, can have its common myths, more popular and numerous that you are, but allow me a more selective nature...you dumb bitch.
Permit me the pleasure of living in a more natural world, violence, brutality and all.

My compassion, my civility, my affections are not given out to all indiscriminately, no matter how much your Jew, Christian, Humanitarian, secular nihilism and anti-naturalists would have me do.
I am not a whore who sells herself to anyone for the right price.
I do not spread my legs for my neighbor.
I do not give away my respect and my dignity.
I fake it, if I must, but I do no confuse my ruse for my truth...and most importantly I take every opportunity offered, such as these anonymous venues on-line, to take off my social masks and be my true self.
I can see that for most the lie IS the only thing they have and that given the opportunity to be honest they repeat the same bullshit they do in their everyday life...proving how simple and shallow and one-dimensional most people are: your herd, your type.

You are free to do so, if you were trained, educated, brain-washed to do so.
But, at least, try to not contradict your own values by being so bigoted as to deny a bum the pleasure of your love, you hypocrite.
If sex has no dominating factors and is a transcendental connection with otherness, then fuck a bum....share your love, be true to your own principles, you dumb bitch.

Let me be a human...let me be a Hellene, a pagan...for I can be nothing else.
Last edited by Satyr on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

You are not a member of the tribe, you are not a leader, you are a loner, who trusts noone but yourself. Yours is a solitary journey of which, you have yet to establish with clarity, exactly what it is you need. What troubles you is, you cant find the answer in an intellectual way and it wont be found this way.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

reasonvemotion wrote:You are not a member of the tribe, you are not a leader, you are a loner, who trusts noone but yourself.
Sweets, I will say what I said to your tribe member SheresofBalls - the closet homo pedophile with the piercing eyes and the earth shattering fists - link me to where I said I was a leader.
Give me a single instance where I said: "Follow me, I am your leader".

As for loner, you dumb ****, it is to be expected that when one is Tarzan - let us use that metaphor as a device a dumb ****, like you, might be able to understand - is in the jungle with his gorilla mates that he would feel alone and would prefer solitude to the grunts and hoots and chest pounding of the apes he is forced to live amongst.
reasonvemotion wrote: Yours is a solitary journey of which, you have yet to establish with clarity, exactly what it is you need.
I just laid out my purpose and you ask that?
You are dumb aren't you, sweets?

But that's not what you are looking for is it ****?
No, you want my "soft spot"...my weakness.
You want to save me...mother me...suck my cock...all of the above?
Well, keep on looking. I love feeling your probing fingers all over me.
reasonvemotion wrote:What troubles you is, you cant find the answer in an intellectual way and it wont be found this way.
Ha!!!
There it is, woop!!!

Oh sweets...I have found my answers. I also apply them successfully and within the limitations of my being.
The world you live in is predictable.
Look at this forum...the question "What is philosophy good for?" arises here as it has in countless other forums where mediocrity and stupidity are the norm.

This is play for me.

But, why not...imagine me sad, brooding, with not so "piercing eyes", struggling to be seen in a world where I am invisible, unloved, needy...

Ha!!!
If only you knew.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

If only you knew
Tell me.
Last edited by reasonvemotion on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

I've had more love in my life, and still do, than I could take.
I am assailed with affection daily.

I find it easy to make myself likable...having a sense of humor and an insight into human nature to make me read the other and adapt to his particularities.
This of course is tiresome, depending on how much I must adjust, and so long periods of solitude are a pleasure for me. I prefer being alone and I do so for long periods of time.

I have a son, which I adore.
I have a few friends but good ones...for I live a frugal life in all areas.
I am ascetic....Live Lightly, is my mantra.
I was born in Sparta....which is appropriate given my spartan lifestyle.

Know Thyself is my goal. Not an easy task if you consider that what you will find will be mostly frightening, unflattering, hard to accept.

Know Thyself is where I gather with my own kind, exploring inner and outer frontiers free from modern mythologies and limitations imposed upon us by civility and hypocritical social rules.

I am no leader not do I seek followers. Each travels their won path and must take the one most appropriate for them and their particular dispositions, strengths and weaknesses.
I do not propose MY Way as THE WAY...but only propose my ideals as being superior to all others.
I test them as often as I can...which in one more reason I try to find forums like this.

Oh, and I am extremely intelligent.
But you already know this.
Last edited by Satyr on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Thank you, Satyr.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Ha....... which part was on your "Wish List" Satyr? Time alone :shock: who would be the audience for a narcissist like you. LOL
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

So,
- a father who paid little attention to you and no support, no encouragement
- in an abusive relationship with a man who opened you apart almost mechanically, unbelievably and,
- who took your kindness and giving for granted.
- you found yourself realizing you were worth more than your tolerance.

AIRHEAD HAS SPOKEN.
johngalthasspoken

Post by johngalthasspoken »

Turd wrote:Just wondering but are the three accounts all created between the 19th and 21st July just aliases Satyr is using?
i found satyr on youtube(satyr1966),then i joined his forum http://www.knowthyself.forumotion.net ,where he recently posted a link to this forum..
Btw, Satyr is more than capable of unmasking all you pretentious pseudo-intellectuals by himself :twisted:
mtmynd1

Post by mtmynd1 »

I went to this confused man's website and find myself shaking my head.... why would "sadder" come here on a daily basis, spending an inordinate amount of time trashing individual comments and replies, but yet not post anything worthwhile on his own site? Perhaps all his time is mis-allocated. But why? Could it be "sadder" finds PN much more interesting than his own little site?

I've gotten 8:11 minutes into one of "sadder's" videos, one that he calls "Aphorisms : Monogamy." It's no surprise that all he focuses on is woman bashing just as he does here (in a cheap advertising to hopefully attract someone to his website). Using what he knows about philosophy he attempts to understand women by grasping at straws instead of sitting down with women and actually listening to what they have to say. He'd rather put words into their mouths so convinced is he that women are unable to think. Just ask him. But when you do do yourself a favor - ask for his credentials... any credentials will do. I'd be wasting my time to listen any further to his nonsensical, poorly developed, pseudo-philosophy.

The man pretends he is a teacher. Anyone knows teachers teach in order for themselves to learn. Nothing inherently wrong with that but like all things in life, there are two sides. Look at this man's avatar... even the name he uses, "Satyr", and it is clear that "sadder" is predisposed to the dark side of life where women are negatives and man is the positive. He wants to prove that as an absolute. There is a very fine line between the sexes with each sex strictly made to procreate. Anything more that procreation and it becomes a moralistic offense to "sadder" and his handful of believers. There is no enjoyment in this person's life that he is able to express, so overwhelmed by the dark side he is.

Rest assured, this strange little misogynistic man shares his hatred amongst anyone who disagrees with his banter. Man, woman or beast, it makes little difference to a person like this as long as he has a forum to spew his venom to anyone that will listen.

[enough]
John

Post by John »

johngalthasspoken wrote:
Turd wrote:Just wondering but are the three accounts all created between the 19th and 21st July just aliases Satyr is using?
i found satyr on youtube(satyr1966),then i joined his forum http://www.knowthyself.forumotion.net ,where he recently posted a link to this forum..
Btw, Satyr is more than capable of unmasking all you pretentious pseudo-intellectuals by himself :twisted:
Thanks, I just wondered as you seemed to have similar points of view but that explains it.

I don't really get the hostility though.
Wootah

Post by Wootah »

Few people really engage with Satyr.

Anyway.

We all know that for many animals when they are born they are able to do so much more than human babies can. The need to walk straight away is so important for them to survive and so on. But a human baby can only cry. I somewhat think we have the better defence system. In the beginning there was the word.