For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

ForgedinHell

Re: Philosophy is useless

Post by ForgedinHell »

Satyr wrote:Evasive...again.

:twisted:

I can smeeeeell you ****.
The only thing you should be noticing is that every anti-semite on here, without exception, is stupid.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

I am also a racist and a sexist...dear modern nit-wit.

I am as much an anti-Semite as I am anti-Virus or anti-Sheep.
But you can play the victim, if you must.
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Satyr wrote:I am also a racist and a sexist...dear modern nit-wit.

I am as much an anti-Semite as I am anti-Virus or anti-Sheep.
But you can play the victim, if you must.
You are an illiterate buffoon. In the 21st century, anyone who is scientifically illiterate, is illiterate, period. That's you.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

:mrgreen:

Is that a definition of the #1?
What is a mind that believes but knows not what he believes?
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Satyr wrote::mrgreen:

Is that a definition of the #1?
What is a mind that believes but knows not what he believes?
What I find amusing here is that for a supposedly intellectual forum, there seem to be a lot of childish people here more interested in promoting ignorance and hatred than anything truthful. Maybe some day you'll work your way up to a third-grader's understanding of science, but I doubt it.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

Brilliant..now perhaps a man of your standing, vast knowledge and credentials can offer a definition for the #1...so as to begin our exploration of the real.
One definition of the #1 will do....just one.
No philosophy or deferments or vague references to some hypothetical solution accepted.
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Satyr wrote:Brilliant..now perhaps a man of your standing, vast knowledge and credentials can offer a definition for the #1...so as to begin our exploration of the real.
One definition of the #1 will do....just one.
No philosophy or deferments or vague references to some hypothetical solution accepted.
I already stated why I won't waste my time on it. You are pointless.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

:mrgreen:

Pointless and without substance...like the figments of your imagination.

No #1?
That means you are a faith based believer, aren't you old fart?

Do you have a diploma on your wall?
I loved how you implied and implied and then could not help but tell me about your edumucation level.
Ha!!!

In the past the priests used to put their own credentials on their chest; proving that they were the official voice of God: the Church being the only source.

Your judgment has been exposed, real time, you old ****.
You are Jew, through and through.
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Satyr wrote::mrgreen:

Pointless and without substance...like the figments of your imagination.

No #1?
That means you are a faith based believer, aren't you old fart?

Do you have a diploma on your wall?
I loved how you implied and implied and then could not help but tell me about your edumucation level.
Ha!!!

In the past the priests used to put their own credentials on their chest; proving that they were the official voice of God: the Church being the only source.

Your judgment has been exposed, real time, you old ****.
You are Jew, through and through.
It is interesting how many times I have been called a "****" "jew-boy" and other names on here. This supposedly philosophical site, which does not allow hate speech. What I have observed is a tremendous amount of anti-semitism, and the proponents of said hate are all, without excpetion, stupid and uneducated. Then we have the laughable claims of Chaz, who has no understanding of Israeli policies, its history, its people, who claims that it is a rogue terrorist state, and who has referred to Jews as evil people. But, of course, this is okay, because he pretends to be a Jew. This place is looking more and more like a neo-nazi hate site for demented half-wits with no education. This is sad to say because there is nothing in the journal itself that would lead one to think a forum like this would turn into such a lunatic asylum.
Outsider

Post by Outsider »

ForgedinHell wrote:
It is interesting how many times I have been called a "****" "jew-boy" and other names on here.
Calling an apple a apple is Not derogatory unless you are a nihilistic self-hater.
Why feel so ashamed of your identity.
This supposedly philosophical site, which does not allow hate speech.
And yet the one who's been Initiating all the physical threats and violence and hate speech on this site has been Forgeryinhell himself. Anyone can check the backlogs to see who started the intimidation of seeing the other 'in the real world'.
What I have observed is a tremendous amount of anti-semitism, and the proponents of said hate are all, without excpetion, stupid and uneducated.
Anyone placing facts and multiple perspectives here that do not agree with said Lily's view are all anti-semites.

ForgeDunce was given a link and neutral journalistic proof on counting numbers, and yet he remains a coward to even address it while calling others stupid.
What an Idiot.
This place is looking more and more like a neo-nazi hate site for demented half-wits with no education. This is sad to say because there is nothing in the journal itself that would lead one to think a forum like this would turn into such a lunatic asylum.
LilyForge is being continuously called in for a scientific discussion to which He frolicks and dances around and seeks escapisms in hallucinatory name-callings and engages in everything But Science or Philosophy. He is asked what is the foundation of his science and he can't answer shite. He goes about giving his visiting cards.
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Satyr wrote:
ForgedinHell wrote:
Satyr wrote::
It is interesting how many times I have been called a "****" "jew-boy" and other names on here.
I suspect about as many times as you refused to back-up your claim that you know more science and that science has answered the question: what is the #1.
A definition that proves that you know...not simple declarative statements and deferring to hypothetical authorities that have discredited this or defined that.

Until then...you are a ****.
It's our nickname for you...no animosity implied, unless you take it as an offense.

ForgedinHell wrote: This supposedly philosophical site, which does not allow hate speech.
Philosophy is also about the free expression of ideas, turd. But you are not a philosopher, you are not even a thinker...you are a believer, a follower, a moron.

And now, like a true coward and after having threatened us with violence...you try to get the authorities to rescue you from the daily intellectual beatings you are receiving.

Anti-Semitic is not an argument...its a cultural construct meant to evoke an emotion...like or Racist or Sexist.

You are a blind, stupid, automaton.
Because, ****, if philosophy is useless it is because you've never come across someone like me, like us, who make use of it....in this case to expose a moron, a product of the modern edumucation factories, a simpleton.
If philosophy is simply the use of name-calling, and the demonization of others with zero evidence, then it is absolutely useless. More than that. It is harmful.
I never threatened you with violence. It was in fact bobbie who has been threatening me. Go read the comments. Why is it any time a Jew does not run and hide that somehow the Jew is the one threatening violence? Is that more of your useless "philosophy"? From where I come from, it's called irrational prejudice.
Satyr

Post by Satyr »

No, retard philosophy is about making morons pay for their stupidity.
I know you did not notice, imbecile, but amongst the name-calling was substance.
You casually dismiss it with declarative sentences, giving us an insight into your quality of thinking...so I, for one, adapt to your level, by lobotomizing myself and containing half my I.Q.

I adapt to you.

And you are a ****.
A **** who defers, refers, threatens and then delivers nothing.
I'm going to have fun with you for a loooong time.

Or until you offer a definition for the #1.
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Satyr wrote:No, retard philosophy is about making morons pay for their stupidity.
I know you did not notice, imbecile, but amongst the name-calling was substance.
You casually dismiss it with declarative sentences, giving us an insight into your quality of thinking...so I, for one, adapt to your level, by lobotomizing myself and containing half my I.Q.

I adapt to you.

And you are a ****.

Or, how about the Jew named James Franco? How is he controlling the US economy? How about Stan Lee? How is he gaining from some conspiracy to fake a Holocaust? How did Jonas Salk control the US economy by curing Polio? How did Carl Sagan control the US economy for coming up with the Comos series and popularizing science? How about Jack Black, how is he taking over the world along with the rest of the Jews? Olivia Newton John, Gina Gershon, Simon and Garfunkle, etc., etc. What specific proof that any of these people are members in a Jewish cabal to control the world?
Outsider

Post by Outsider »

ForgedinHell wrote:
Satyr wrote:No, retard philosophy is about making morons pay for their stupidity.

I adapt to you.

And you are a ****.

Or, how about the Jew named James Franco? How is he controlling the US economy? How about Stan Lee? How is he gaining from some conspiracy to fake a Holocaust? How did Jonas Salk control the US economy by curing Polio? How did Carl Sagan control the US economy for coming up with the Comos series and popularizing science? How about Jack Black, how is he taking over the world along with the rest of the Jews? Olivia Newton John, Gina Gershon, Simon and Garfunkle, etc., etc. What specific proof that any of these people are members in a Jewish cabal to control the world?
Jewish Ideas/memes/Goals/Ideology for world domination All since OT/NT/Torah rule the US.
Read Leo Strauss.
ForgedinHell

Post by ForgedinHell »

Outsider wrote:
ForgedinHell wrote:

I adapt to you.

And you are a ****.

Read Leo Strauss? LOL. Like that will be proof that the Jews control the US economy. First off all, dumbass, the vast majority of money in the US is not owned by the Jews, but by non-Jews. That's because the Jews are a minority. Second, the Jews neither control the executive, legislative or judicial branches of government, again, because they are a minority. So, right off the bat, you are going to have a tought time proving the Jews control the US economy.

First, you morons have to think things through. What evidence do you need to prove such a claim. Second, then you have to gather the evidence. You haven't thought things through, so now you look like prejudiced idiots. Prove your crap, or retract it.

Jewish Ideas/memes/Goals/Ideology for world domination All since OT/NT/Torah rule the US.
Read Leo Strauss.