Thoughts of Chairman Puto

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

chaz wyman

Thoughts of Chairman Puto

Post by chaz wyman »

This thread is designed to celebrate that advent of Chairman Puto's 1000th posting.
I think everyone here will join with me in reading some of his 30 most recent Apothems, in the spirit of reverence and appreciation of a truly remarkable thinker.
Chairman Puto wrote: 1) Chaz, just know this: you are not an idiot, dumb, or ignorant. You are just stupid person. You post like a three year old: no research, no education, you are just an opinion that has no merit. You stupid pig-headed person.

2) Chaz, your response was one of the most un-educated responses I have ever read! What are you a three year old?

3) Chaz, I thought you were into philosophy? I don't think you know philosophy

4) Chaz, you are a child, and you keep proving it.

5) Chaz, Understand This: I could careless if you respond to me. You are an idiot!

6) Chaz, you are an idiot, nothing more, and nothing less!

7) Chaz, you are an idiot!

8 ) Chaz, do you know what the Ontological argument is about?

9) With you here Chaz how can one compete. I asked you what determinism defined was, so that I may hear it from a philosopher. Not, so as too put you down. God knows you are the smartest person to be here in this forum.

10) Chaz, you are a fraud!

11) Chaz, you post what someone else wrote. How is that a contribution?

12) Chaz, what does determinism?

13) Chaz, you are a child, at least intellectually, and I was going to have you teach me chaos theory. Lol, what a joke! You just would have used popular philosophers to prove your point, and not academic philosophers, or at least logical philosophers.

14) Chaz, you are an uneducated joke!

15) Chaz, you have not only shown what you know about Philosophy, but writing also. You are a joke.

16) Chaz, you are a disgrace for Philosophy (of whatever kind you choose.)) You don't know definitions, and when you do you pawn them off as your own (not even knowing what they mean.))

17) Chaz, just search online, as you do, and find the your answer. Then pawn which ever version of the definition you want, and apply.

18) Chaz, I bet you do. LOL!

19) Chaz, you seriously do not know philosophy! You are an OPINION!

20) Chaz, I tired of seeing you post a link to an answer, or reading something about the subject (online,) and posting the answer ((pawning it off as your own!))) What is DETERMINISM?

21) Believe me when I say that is one of the first things they teach you in Philosophy class, on the college level. You know I know how to write, but yet you enjoy pointing out errors, or so-called errors in my writing. You don't know about Philosophy do you? Or for that matter writing. You Pseudo-intel...

22) Chaz, academically define determinism?

23) Chaz, you don't know Philosophy. All you have is an opinion. Go away now.

24) Chaz what kind of philosopher are you?

25) Godfree, don't teach him English, or for that matter Philosophy. Chaz is already supposed to know all this stuff. I like watching him get frustrated, and go into a profane tirade when he does not know the answer, or for that matter the question.

26) Chaz, what do you understand?

27) Chaz, just more slave mentality.

28) Chaz, what do you understand?

29) I was taught in class that "reality" is different for everybody.

30) Buddhism is not a religion.
ADDENDUM.
31) Chaz, you want to know why I did those postings? You do not know what you are writing. Thanks for thinking of me

32) Chaz, look I'm not going to take my knowledge from some "wanna-be."

33) Chaz, come on we all know you know the answer. Just PLEASE; please give us the answer.

34) Chaz, you are a student of Kierkegaard, right? Well, what did Kierkegaard do, and that is how you spell it. You know the history of philosophy? You are, so fun as you make yourself look stupid.

35) Chaz, what did Kierkegaard do to people?

36) Chaz, opinions are what you give. What you give are bullshit. Opinions are bullshit. What is bullshit defined.

37) Chaz, oh my God! Do you have any hint about what you are writing :?: :idea: Study some philosophy. :idea:

38) First, People learn how to read Nietzsche All you people including Chaz all claim to know philosophy, but you chock when push comes to shove. Learn some PHILOSOPHY

With these insightful gems, I think we can all only sit back in reverent wonder.
Last edited by chaz wyman on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.
puto

Re: Thoughts of Chairman Puto

Post by puto »

Chaz, you want to know why I did those postings? You do not know what you are writing. Thanks for thinking of me :D
Here's you chance Chaz what is determinism defined? No, not some link put it in layman's terms, or shut-up! Add in slave morality of Friedrich Nietzsche :D
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

puto wrote:Chaz, you want to know why I did those postings? You do not know what you are writing. Thanks for thinking of me :D
Here's you chance Chaz what is determinism defined? No, not some link put it in layman's terms, or shut-up! Add in slave morality of Friedrich Nietzsche :D
Like I said before, when you make become a contributor then I will engage you in conversation.

But any fool can look up a definition of determinism, and if you knew what the implications and ramifications of those definitions meant then and only then would you have a more serious and interesting question to ask.
Right now you don't really get it, and until you have learned what determinism is you will not be worth talking to.
puto

Post by puto »

Chaz, look I'm not going to take my knowledge from some "wanna-be." I have spent years in the Academia of Philosophy. You on the other-hand read a book, or a phrase, and pawn it off as your own.
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

puto wrote:Chaz, look I'm not going to take my knowledge from some "wanna-be."

Then why the fuck do you keep asking dumb arse questions to which you do not know the answer?

I have spent years in the Academia of Philosophy. You on the other-hand read a book, or a phrase, and pawn it off as your own.
Name one occasion when I have done that!

And what have you contributed? Nothing. You are a sad joke.
You have demonstrated not one item if interest in Philosophy, let alone any knowledge in it.
You are basically ignorant of the meaning of philosophy and have no operational knowledge. You are fooling no one here.
puto

Post by puto »

:lol: I love messing with wanna-be's.
puto

Post by puto »

By the way what is Philosophy? Just to know the answer :?:
puto

Post by puto »

Chaz, come on we all know you know the answer. Just PLEASE; please give us the answer.
puto

Post by puto »

I know you know the history of philosophy, so please just tell me what Philosophy is, and is not; please :D :lol:
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

puto wrote:Chaz, come on we all know you know the answer. Just PLEASE; please give us the answer.
"Us"? who is us. You are completely on your own.
puto

Post by puto »

Chaz, you are a student of Kierkegaard, right? Well, what did Kierkegaard do, and that is how you spell it. You know the history of philosophy? You are, so fun as you make yourself look stupid. :lol:
puto

Post by puto »

Now I know where you get your information. From links that others leave for you to learn. What a crack-pot joke. Chaz, you are a joke. Now what did Kierkegaard do to people?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

puto wrote:Now I know where you get your information. From links that others leave for you to learn. What a crack-pot joke. Chaz, you are a joke. Now what did Kierkegaard do to people?
If I'm a joke then why aren't you laughing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
puto

Post by puto »

Chaz, what did Kierkegaard do to people?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

puto wrote:Chaz, what did Kierkegaard do to people?
When you make a contribution then I might answer your moronic questions.
What the fuck do you mean "DO TO PEOPLE"?
What kind of a question is that?
What do you do to people other than try to wind them up with stupid questions?