Is Violence Against Women Acceptable?

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Bill Wiltrack

Re: Is Violence Against Women Acceptable?

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

So...you waltz back here and YOU set the terms?

You don't address the questions I submitted to you, you just proceed upon your merry way.

I thought you liked a challenge?

Seems like you are trying to avoid some.

Like I said, a bigger, better model of you...

I'm trying to figure out, I've been on this website for years and I haven't noticed ANY spamming by Rick Lewis. Matter of fact, I believe you could confirm it, he DOESN'T ALLOW spamming on his site.

Makes a site look trashy...I agree with Rick.

So, in your entrepreneurial quest-shit, hang on...let me sit down. This is too funny...so, So in your entrepreneurial quest to become the 1% you decided SPAMMING on someone else's web site would be a good idea!

Hang on... oh fuck....give me a minute.

I can't remember when I have laughed so hard over a forum post on Philosophy Now.

So, in your quest, you decided to try and make one of our SELFLESS Moderators look like the bad-guy.

To his credit, AMod TOTALLY fuckin owned you. And in a quick fashion.

And, as fellow members here on this site, you can totally trash us because, well because WE don't exist. Not in your mind. It's all about you.

Do you see anyone else here using SPAM on each other here?

So, we can expect a lot of SPAM on your new site. How exciting.

Dude, I WILL NEVER GO TO YOUR SITE.

You have nothing to add here.

A bigger, better version of you would feel shame.

People like you don't apologize. You have no conscience.

Please promise me, if you ever do get a job, make sure you're not working anywhere around children or younger people with developing minds. Do everyone that favor.

Oh well, I don't want to stand in you way while you are climbing towards your ruler-ship of the universe...

Thank you for allowing me to see the real you. Hope you find happiness at the top.

Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Right here! Boom!

This is what you want to address.

Read or re-read what I have posted and address the intelligent questions that I have asked.

You said you like a challenge -
BOOM!

You go it!

Your challenges served rrrrright up to you!

chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Violence against women is as accepted as violence against men, children and old people.
And odd question.

Is violence acceptable?
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

chaz wyman wrote:Violence against women is as accepted as violence against men, children and old people.
And odd question.
This is the thread that Typist has created in order to get himself banned. He needs it to be controversial. That is why he has singled out women. To question the acceptability of violence in general is too reasonable to secure his banishment.
Typist

Post by Typist »

Nikolai wrote:This is the thread that Typist has created in order to get himself banned. He needs it to be controversial. That is why he has singled out women. To question the acceptability of violence in general is too reasonable to secure his banishment.
It seems I personally am far more fascinating than all women put together! WOW!! :D

It's called show biz Nik. Like most of us, you seem to be suffering from the delusion that we are important people discussing important topics for important reasons.

The reality is that we are bored silly people typing grand statements to make ourselves feel grand, and engaging in childish arguments to entertain ourselves. I don't object to this, nor am I above it, I'm simply suggesting we might be honest enough to label this activity accurately for what it really is, show biz.

We are all here because we want some kind of show. The fact that you keep reading my posts seems to demonstrate I'm putting on a decent enough show.

I'm perfectly willing to put on a show all about Typist, but have simply asked readers who wish to read that show to start a new thread on that topic.

Violence against women is actually a sincere interest of mine. Awhile back I pretty much closed my business for a year and a half so I could work on it full time. I have some experience with this topic, some clarity of mind on the subject, and can offer a solution that would prove far more effective than any tried yet. Yes, it's entertainment, but at least it can make some claim at having some meaning.

But it seems this topic is far too demanding for readers here, and you demand a rerun of the far more important Amazing Typist Banning Cartoon Show instead.

Ok then. So start a new thread, and explain what is so fascinating about this banning business.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

you probably need to start by justifying why women have been singled out in the OP? Violence is violence, whoever the recipient - or am I wrong?

This is the start of the debate. Why are we only referring to women?
Typist

Post by Typist »

Ok, as you wish. The solution I have in mind will address the problem of violence against men too, in an even more effective manner.

So, is violence acceptable?
chaz wyman

Post by chaz wyman »

Nikolai wrote:
chaz wyman wrote:Violence against women is as accepted as violence against men, children and old people.
And odd question.
This is the thread that Typist has created in order to get himself banned. He needs it to be controversial. That is why he has singled out women. To question the acceptability of violence in general is too reasonable to secure his banishment.
I'm puzzled why T has crawled back out from under his rock only to attempt a banning here where it is almost impossible to get banned! :?
If he does not want to be part of PN, then why not just go away and contribute to some other Forum?
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

He wants to generate a furore, in order to get lots of clicks and his sig higher up on search engines. Ideally, he wants this furore to carry on for as long as possible and the threat of banishment to be sufficiently real so as to generate more clicks.

He sees himself as a kind of entertainer, drumming up support, a hat passing round the crowd.

When he gets banned, he plies his trade elsewhere. The argument that he is trying to lay out here has successfully got him banned elsewhere after a, sadly too brief, furore. PN forum is interesting as far as he is concerned - it can go either way. The mods will give him slack to get plenty controversial, but no-one thinks he will be banned so the excitement doesn't quite reach that special 'click accumulating' frenzy.

I am his straight man, and I get $0.0003 per click and $0.027 per post written (above 100 words).

Best wishes, Nikolai
Typist

Post by Typist »

Please redirect all discussion of The Typist Circus to this wonderful new thread that Nikolai has kindly created.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8454

Please observe how you are far more interested in me, than you are in violence against women, or violence in general.

This is one reason we see so much violence, we are trivial small minded people who when we get down to the real bottom of it, just don't give a shit.

(The straight man comment was funny, and your commission check is in the mail. :D )
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Typist wrote:Please redirect all discussion of The Typist Circus to this wonderful new thread that Nikolai has kindly created.
Yes, it is much better for us if all the clicks happen in one place, rather than scattered and frittered over several places. All we need is the one page to climb the rankings, so if you could all please click here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8454

Also, if possible you could you try and divide yourself up into 'for' and 'against' camps. If you all hate us then there is too much agreement and you all lose interest - as Typist likes to say "because when you lost interest, we lose interest!
Typist

Post by Typist »

Ha, ha! It seems I have a very funny straight man! Is that even allowed?? Are you trying to upstage me!!!??? :D :D
Davyboi

Post by Davyboi »

It depends really, is the woman built like a tank?