The "Let's all slag each other off" thread.

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The "Let's all slag each other off" thread.

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:00 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:53 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:45 pm

Like I said, you clearly have had a hard day sat on the couch...maybe things arn't going right on Emerdale Farm? Life can be pretty tough DAM, you never no what a farmer (that's an actor) might get up to. Sometimes you just need to remind yourself that they are only actors and it's not real.
I know none of this is real and that it’s all acting. Tell me something I don’t know.

You are wrong about my hard bad day, you are just projecting, reacting to what you are reading in a bad way and then blaming me for it, because your plain old fashioned basic, in fact your boring and so beige. Yawn!
BEIGE!!! Bloody hell DAM, I had no idea there was a racist in there! I guess this means you don't love me anymore..and all because of my colour. :cry:
Like I said everyone is the same colour when they are blindfolded.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:06 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:53 pm
I know none of this is real and that it’s all acting. Tell me something I don’t know.

You are wrong about my hard bad day, you are just projecting, reacting to what you are reading in a bad way and then blaming me for it, because your plain old fashioned basic, in fact your boring and so beige. Yawn!
BEIGE!!! Bloody hell DAM, I had no idea there was a racist in there! I guess this means you don't love me anymore..and all because of my colour. :cry:
See, that right there is irrational bollocks.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:08 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:06 pm

See, that right there is irrational bollocks.
No one sees.

There’s just judgments and falsehoods and projections. Every one thinks they are being watched and is why they live in shame, by shaming others.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:17 pm
Dontaskme wrote:If you think you are better than all the other retarded fuckwit moronic mentally ill people at this forum, then maybe you need to check out of the slum asylum you believe the world to be.
Mmm, that sounds like good advice but nice to see you slagging off the mentally challenged on the forum, kudos.

(welcome to the 'slag each other off' thread) :mrgreen:
But DAM, never so much had any intention or desire to ever leave a comment on this pathetic thread btw.

It was you who dragged something I said on my own thread, and dumped it here on this pathetic thread, just to spite me. So I just wanted to let you know, I think that was a spiteful, immature move, that needed addressing.

In your own words, your personal thoughts toward other people....read
attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:17 pmFuck this forum is awash with stupid kunts like you.
You chose to read my ''Hell on earth'' thread, leaving a comment saying it was silly nonsense and was negative.. your thoughts, not mine. For me, my thread was anything but negative, but then you are entitled to your opinion, so be it.
But then you proceeded to be extremely obnoxious and judgemental and very rude by assuming in your own words, your personal thoughts toward other people...which read
attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:17 pmThis shit just sums up how negative minds are in the west, no wonder so many people are mentally fucked.
So according to your OWN ADD-MISSION into your own mental state of mind, other people are ''mentally fucked up'' and that it is perfectly acceptable to slag those people off, and ever more acceptable to you is to call a woman, namely (DAM) on this forum a ''SLAG'' which means..a lewd or promiscuous woman.

You then proceed to insult Gary...here>
attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:17 pmGary sounds desperate enough, have you ever considered asking him out (he thinks he's a loser so you might have a shot).
That rude comment is you Assuming DAM is desperate for a boyfriend. .which is more revealing of the type of character you are, that is of an immature and unpleasant personality.

Some people hate cheap sarcastic jokes aimed at other people, that are used to amuse the joker. Sorry, but they do. But you won't care about other peoples feelings being offended, because you love being offended, you are the most happiest person on this forum, absolutely nothing can ever offend, outwit, or touch you. You are invincible, you said so, in your own words.

Trying to outwit other poeple with cheap sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. It's not intellectual.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

DAM...I really really truly am sorry, but I am going to have to take at least 2 slag points off of you. This thread is not for analysing, just for slagging.

So now you have 7/10 slag points (don't worry it's still a very high score)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:26 pm DAM...I really really truly am sorry, but I am going to have to take at least 2 slag points off of you. This thread is not for analysing, just for slagging.

Atto, you're not in the slightest bit funny, if that's you're groove here.

Some men are irresistibly funny without even trying, you are not one of them. Irresistibly funny men are irresistable to women. All men envy the man who can make a woman laugh so much they fall in love with them. You lose on that score, in my opinion.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:46 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:26 pm DAM...I really really truly am sorry, but I am going to have to take at least 2 slag points off of you. This thread is not for analysing, just for slagging.

Some men are irresistibly funny without even trying, you are not one of them. Irresistibly funny men are irresistable to women. All men envy the man who can make a woman laugh so much they fall in love with them. You lose on that score, in my opinion.
You do realise that we were getting along fine until i stated this in your HELL thread:- "This shit just sums up how negative minds are in the west, no wonder so many people are mentally fucked."

It wasn't actually a personal attack on you, it was the nonsense in some of the quotes posted. Nevermind.

Also 'slagging off' off is where slag is chipped off of cast metal (it wasn't in reference to a woman as you stated earlier)
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

I feel like you two are strugging for reconciliation way too much and not slagging.
It's embarrassing.
Get a room.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:30 pm I feel like you two are strugging for reconciliation way too much and not slagging.
It's embarrassing.
Get a room.
I know, i'm in negative 3 slag points. I'm shit at this, and it's my thread!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:19 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:46 pm

You do realise that we were getting along fine until i stated this in your HELL thread:- "This shit just sums up how negative minds are in the west, no wonder so many people are mentally fucked."

It wasn't actually a personal attack on you, it was the nonsense in some of the quotes posted. Nevermind.

Also 'slagging off' off is where slag is chipped off of cast metal (it wasn't in reference to a woman as you stated earlier)
What part of [ ''Slagging People Off Is Deeply Personal'' ] don't you understand :?:

Some mentally fucked up people are that way because they are deep down very intelligent and quite the Genius, who have deep empathy and compassion for humanity and animals, but are often frustrated at not being able to express this part of themselves in the world where they are not recognised for their uniqueness or that they might just be a little bit different from the rest of the sheeple.

Peace! :wink:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:32 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:30 pm I feel like you two are strugging for reconciliation way too much and not slagging.
It's embarrassing.
Get a room.
Look, I know your heart is in the right place atto.

I'm sorry for being too critical of you, genuinely I am, I'm sorry, I think you are ok, ok. I'm easily triggered and some people on this forum really know how to press my buttons.

I'm fine with you really. It's just that you are not my cup of tea, in the [best friendsy] kind of zone, that's all.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

It's embarrassing.
Get a room.
There is nothing embarrassing about it.

You are an embarrassment to yourself for thinking that it is.

And to use the phrase ''get a room' is just a really geeky and nerdy weird thing to say, are you still a teenager or something? :roll:
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:47 pm
It's embarrassing.
Get a room.
There is nothing embarrassing about it.

You are an embarrassment to yourself for thinking that it is.

And to use the phrase ''get a room' is just a really geeky and nerdy weird thing to say, are you still a teenager or something? :roll:
I love that you took my post literally. :roll: Cool that you're back in the spirit of the thread, though. :D
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:41 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:32 pm
It's embarrassing.
Get a room.
Look, I know your heart is in the right place atto.

I'm sorry for being too critical of you, genuinely I am, I'm sorry, I think you are ok, ok. I'm easily triggered and some people on this forum really know how to press my buttons.

I'm fine with you really. It's just that you are not my cup of tea, in the [best friendsy] kind of zone, that's all.
It's ok, I still love you. :D ..though I do wish you'd look on the bright side of life, or at least reflect on it occasionally.

God bless you.

*I'm now in -34 slag points (no coming back from this, I got some serious slagging to do)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:19 pm
Well whatever that ''slag'' comment meant to you, is just between you and your own private thoughts. Who knows what you really meant, but you.

I interpreted it to mean what it is supposed to me, and that's not nice for a woman to hear by someone who doesn't even know her.