The "Let's all slag each other off" thread.

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: The "Let's all slag each other off" thread.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:03 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:40 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:37 pm Age - please brain fart elsewhere you are really really boring me now.
WHY WHEN I QUESTION or CHALLENGE you, and you are NOT ABLE TO RESPOND to the ACTUAL QUESTION/CHALLENGE, you RESORT to this type of WORDING?

you have SHOWN and PROVEN that WHEN I am Wrong you are ABLE TO POINT 'that' OUT, BUT WHEN I am LEADING TOWARDS SHOWING and PROVING 'things' the other way around, you want to DETRACT and/or RUN AWAY?

Is it just TOO HARD for you to ADMIT when you ARE Wrong?
No. You unfortunately cannot distinguish serious talk from a satirical quip.
But 'you', "attofishpi", can do it ALWAYS, correct?
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:03 pm It's not that I am NOT ABLE, it's that I don't care what you think because what you think is using a brain that needs to be rewired for social interactions where it can comprehend the CONTEXT of statements, NOT purely the words used but the reason they are used that very often is diguised in nuance.
But 'you', "attofishpi", can SEE THROUGH ALL CONTEXT, and CAN COMPREHEND the CONTEXT of ALL statements, correct?

Also, 'you' are just doing your USUAL of ATTEMPTING to DISTRACT and DETRACT from what I am POINTING OUT, SHOWING, and PROVING here.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:03 pm I truly am sorry, but I cannot interact with you beyond a few statements. :)
Which, LOL, is ALWAYS WHEN you are NOT ABLE to INTERACT. And this is BECAUSE EITHER your LIES, your UNKNOWING, or your CONTRADICTIONS or INCONSISTENCIES will BE HIGHLIGHTED if you ATTEMPTED TO.

As ALREADY PROVED IRREFUTABLY True.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age, you are irrefutably correct and I totally agree with everything you said.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Is seeds a full fledged nutjob or just a fledgling?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:26 pm Age, you are irrefutably correct and I totally agree with everything you said.
Ooh, that's some cold, ironic slagging.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:45 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:26 pm Age, you are irrefutably correct and I totally agree with everything you said.
Ooh, that's some cold, ironic slagging.
Not so sure about ironic, sarcastic yes - anyway shhh, let him rest...I think I got away with it
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote:If you think you are better than all the other retarded fuckwit moronic mentally ill people at this forum, then maybe you need to check out of the slum asylum you believe the world to be.
Mmm, that sounds like good advice but nice to see you slagging off the mentally challenged on the forum, kudos.

(welcome to the 'slag each other off' thread) :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:17 pm
Dontaskme wrote:If you think you are better than all the other retarded fuckwit moronic mentally ill people at this forum, then maybe you need to check out of the slum asylum you believe the world to be.
Mmm, that sounds like good advice but nice to see you slagging off the mentally challenged on the forum, kudos.

You atto, are the most vile, creepiest and insidious individual, I've ever known. You certainly know what you are doing, and that's very concerning, and it's because of people like you that the world is so mentally fucked up...your own thoughts, not mine.

I did not intend to start my hell on earth thread as a negative thread, I had no such intent. You on the other hand intended to make it negative...so fuck you.

You deliberately start trouble, and that to me is vile. And you are too blind to see it, take off your blindfold moron.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Atto wrote:

Fuck this forum is awash with stupid kunts like you.
It takes one to know one.

Oh but that's just negative, it's nonsense, oooh I don't like it, boo hoo, stop it, it's mentally fucked up, it shouldn't be like that, it doesn't have to be this way, ooh boo hoo.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:45 pm

You atto, are the most vile, creepiest and insidious individual, I've ever known. You certainly know what you are doing, and that's very concerning, and it's because of people like you that the world is so mentally fucked up...your own thoughts, not mine.

I did not intend to start my hell on earth thread as a negative thread, I had no such intent. You on the other hand intended to make it negative...so fuck you.

You deliberately start trouble, and that to me is vile. And you are too blind to see it, take off your blindfold moron.
How can I deliberately start trouble if I am too blind to see it!?

But honestly, so far you are winning. You slagged me off with awesome venom. To know that someone on the planet considers me the most vile, creepiest and insidious individuals they've ever known brings great warmth to my heart...thank you so much.

I find the more irrational someone is, the more they tend to hate me, I'm not sure why.

Certainly not sure how your 'hell on earth' thread was not intended to be negative!! ...but it was, all I did was point it out, and here we are.

DAM slag of the week award:- 9/10 slag points. WELL DONE!!

Can't see anyone beating that this week.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:12 pm

But honestly, so far you are winning. You slagged me off with awesome venom. To know that someone on the planet considers me the most vile, creepiest and insidious individuals they've ever known brings great warmth to my heart...thank you so much.

I find the more irrational someone is, the more they tend to hate me, I'm not sure why.

Certainly not sure how your 'hell on earth' thread was not intended to be negative!! ...but it was, all I did was point it out, and here we are.

Vile, just vile.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:30 pm

Vile, just vile.
You're not getting more points..no matter how much you kiss my arse.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:33 pm

Vile, just vile.
I don’t have a problem with your shit, but seems you have a problem with mine. Shit on your own patch in future.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:38 pm
Vile, just vile.
I don’t have a problem with your shit, but seems you have a problem with mine. Shit on your own patch in future.
Like I said, you clearly have had a hard day sat on the couch...maybe things arn't going right on Emerdale Farm? Life can be pretty tough DAM, you never no what a farmer (that's an actor) might get up to. Sometimes you just need to remind yourself that they are only actors and it's not real.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:45 pm

Like I said, you clearly have had a hard day sat on the couch...maybe things arn't going right on Emerdale Farm? Life can be pretty tough DAM, you never no what a farmer (that's an actor) might get up to. Sometimes you just need to remind yourself that they are only actors and it's not real.
I know none of this is real and that it’s all acting. Tell me something I don’t know.

You are wrong about my hard bad day, you are just projecting, reacting to what you are reading in a bad way and then blaming me for it, because your plain old fashioned basic, in fact your boring and so beige. Yawn!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:53 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:45 pm
I know none of this is real and that it’s all acting. Tell me something I don’t know.

You are wrong about my hard bad day, you are just projecting, reacting to what you are reading in a bad way and then blaming me for it, because your plain old fashioned basic, in fact your boring and so beige. Yawn!
BEIGE!!! Bloody hell DAM, I had no idea there was a racist in there! I guess this means you don't love me anymore..and all because of my colour. :cry: