The "Let's all slag each other off" thread.

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Iwannaplato

Re: The "Let's all slag each other off" thread.

Post by Iwannaplato »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:12 pm GET STUFFED!!!!
I'm not hungry!
The Empire is dead! Get used to it!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:51 pm
I'm not hungry!
The Empire is alive and well in every corner of the world - we Brits are operating in the micro level now with no instruction from the Queen of our hive - mission accomplished, we no longer need her. Our God that worked through us for centuries, assisting us in many battles and earning us the label Insidious Albion from our European neighbours where we vanquished them on the high seas, the nations interested in little more than plundering gold are left to rot with their spoils in the Americas. Although they are doing quite well with our game of football!

India has benefitted immensely from Britian and all the infrastructure. Apparently contrary to the previously arrived Portugese and French who never respected the religion and language of the Indians when they arrived, the British were well received by many of the local Indians where the British took an interest in the local culture, religion and language, noting sankskrit as the mother of all languages.

Long live the BR_it_AIN of God!!
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:21 am The Empire is alive and well in ev.......
Oh, man, where's the sense of humor that started this thread?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:55 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:21 am The Empire is alive and well in ev.......
FUCK OFF!! (imagine John Cleese in the Life of Brian "we're the peoples front of Judea" pff "Judean peoples front!")
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:58 am
FUCK OFF!! (imagine John Cleese in the Life of Brian "we're the peoples front of Judea" pff "Judean peoples front!")
There we go
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:35 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:55 am Oh, man, where's the sense of humor that started this thread?
There we go
https://youtu.be/WboggjN_G-4

:D
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

The muzzle of the AR78 was scanning the plaza - left, right, up, down, and diagonally - and then BANG! The slug whizzed through the air at 2500 feet per second ... blood, blood, a pool of blood.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:51 pm
Skepdick wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:31 pm
attofishpi wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:45 pm

I shit logic bricks that your Mum uses as tampons.
I think she's past the age where she needs tampons...
Right, new rule - slaggin off each other not each other's mums. (Unless it's Age's mum, apparently she is a slag)
WHY did you so-call 'slag off' someone "else's" mum but AS SOON as 'they' 'slagged off' "your" mum, THEN 'you' WANTED to introduce a NEW rule?

Considering 'you' STARTED a thread about WANTING to 'slag EACH OTHER off', does it NOT seem what HYPOCRITICAL to CHANGE the rules, or ADD NEW rules, as soon as 'you', or "yours", got 'slagged off'?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:26 pm
Skepdick wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:31 pm
I think she's past the age where she needs tampons...
Right, new rule - slaggin off each other not each other's mums. (Unless it's Age's mum, apparently she is a slag)
WHY did you so-call 'slag off' someone "else's" mum but AS SOON as 'they' 'slagged off' "your" mum, THEN 'you' WANTED to introduce a NEW rule?

Considering 'you' STARTED a thread about WANTING to 'slag EACH OTHER off', does it NOT seem what HYPOCRITICAL to CHANGE the rules, or ADD NEW rules, as soon as 'you', or "yours", got 'slagged off'?
Age, you really don't pay attention ...NOBODY slagged my Mum off! (anyway my Mum is ashes)

I just felt rather horrible because I think Skepdick's Mum is probably a lovely lady.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:21 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:51 pm
I'm not hungry!
The Empire is alive and well in every corner of the world - we Brits are operating in the micro level now with no instruction from the Queen of our hive - mission accomplished, we no longer need her. Our God that worked through us for centuries, assisting us in many battles and earning us the label Insidious Albion from our European neighbours where we vanquished them on the high seas, the nations interested in little more than plundering gold are left to rot with their spoils in the Americas. Although they are doing quite well with our game of football!

India has benefitted immensely from Britian and all the infrastructure. Apparently contrary to the previously arrived Portugese and French who never respected the religion and language of the Indians when they arrived, the British were well received by many of the local Indians where the British took an interest in the local culture, religion and language, noting sankskrit as the mother of all languages.

Long live the BR_it_AIN of God!!
you are JOKING here, right?

This is you just 'slagging off' the MENTALITY of "others" here right?

Also, what does 'BR_it_AIN' even mean or refer to, EXACTLY, and how does it relate to 'of God', EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

IS, WAS, there REALLY humor in 'slagging each other off'?

If yes, then WHEN and HOW, EXACTLY?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age - please brain fart elsewhere you are really really boring me now.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:30 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:26 pm

Age, you really don't pay attention ...NOBODY slagged my Mum off! (anyway my Mum is ashes)
you are Right. My APOLOGIES.
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:30 pm I just felt rather horrible because I think Skepdick's Mum is probably a lovely lady.
If you think "skepdick's" mom is probably a lovely lady, then WHY did you 'slag "her" off'?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:37 pm Age - please brain fart elsewhere you are really really boring me now.
WHY WHEN I QUESTION or CHALLENGE you, and you are NOT ABLE TO RESPOND to the ACTUAL QUESTION/CHALLENGE, you RESORT to this type of WORDING?

you have SHOWN and PROVEN that WHEN I am Wrong you are ABLE TO POINT 'that' OUT, BUT WHEN I am LEADING TOWARDS SHOWING and PROVING 'things' the other way around, you want to DETRACT and/or RUN AWAY?

Is it just TOO HARD for you to ADMIT when you ARE Wrong?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:40 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:37 pm Age - please brain fart elsewhere you are really really boring me now.
WHY WHEN I QUESTION or CHALLENGE you, and you are NOT ABLE TO RESPOND to the ACTUAL QUESTION/CHALLENGE, you RESORT to this type of WORDING?

you have SHOWN and PROVEN that WHEN I am Wrong you are ABLE TO POINT 'that' OUT, BUT WHEN I am LEADING TOWARDS SHOWING and PROVING 'things' the other way around, you want to DETRACT and/or RUN AWAY?

Is it just TOO HARD for you to ADMIT when you ARE Wrong?
No. You unfortunately cannot distinguish serious talk from a satirical quip.

It's not that I am NOT ABLE, it's that I don't care what you think because what you think is using a brain that needs to be rewired for social interactions where it can comprehend the CONTEXT of statements, NOT purely the words used but the reason they are used that very often is diguised in nuance.

I truly am sorry, but I cannot interact with you beyond a few statements. :)