Muhammad was not then born
Return only when what you left with is torn
Black or white
Alexander saw the kite in flight
The woods had eyes
For the fallen, no lies

Re: How to See the Seer.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:57 am No one ever sees the seer. The eye can not see itself. That mental game and illusion is pointless to play. The mind can create a reflection or concept of a seer to objectify and then see, but that which is seeing this is the true seer.
And, according to ONE human being here the True Seer can NOT SEE ALL and EVERY 'thing', but, lol, this ONE human being BELIEVES that 'it' CAN SEE what the True Seer can NOT.

Also, WHY write, 'How to See the Seer', WHEN 'you' BELIEVE, wholeheartedly, that Seeing the Seer is IMPOSSIBLE and can NEVER be done?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:21 pm Also, WHY write, 'How to See the Seer', WHEN 'you' BELIEVE, wholeheartedly, that Seeing the Seer is IMPOSSIBLE and can NEVER be done?
Good point, one moment please, while I correct the blunder.

I'll put it another way, wish me luck... :wink:

How to see the ''SEER''.. is to see that the ''SEER'' is THIS immediate vast infinite wide open empty space in which everything appears, disappears, and reappears, inseparable from it, but not it.

Explained beautifully in this video.
The Headless Way as a path to enquirying "Who am I"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzPlkxMjiz8
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:21 pm

And, according to ONE human being here the True Seer can NOT SEE ALL and EVERY 'thing', but, lol, this ONE human being BELIEVES that 'it' CAN SEE what the True Seer can NOT.

I can only see an object, the world is full of objects as they are 'looked upon' by the only seeing there is. I cannot see what it is that is seeing, only what is seen. And what is seen cannot see what it is that is seeing, without turning the seer, into an object seen, ie: a concept known. And a concept known knows nothing.

Moving along, where does consciousness begin or end. Where is the edge of space, where you drop off?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:05 am Alexander met a seer
A Muslim guy, drinkin' beer
Black or white
The woods had eyes
For the fallen, no lies
Spoke agent word smith. Who has no agency or control over that which 'apparently' does in this conception.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:15 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:21 pm And, according to ONE human being here the True Seer can NOT SEE ALL and EVERY 'thing', but, lol, this ONE human being BELIEVES that 'it' CAN SEE what the True Seer can NOT.
I can only see an object, the world is full of objects as they are 'looked upon' by the only seeing there is. I cannot see what it is that is seeing, only what is seen. And what is seen cannot see what it is that is seeing, without turning the seer, into an object seen, ie: a concept known. And a concept known knows nothing.
You guys are awesome when you interact. Someone should get you both setup with a live podcast it would be hilarious for those that enjoy listening to nutjobs, and deeply insightful for psychotherapists.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:53 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:15 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:21 pm And, according to ONE human being here the True Seer can NOT SEE ALL and EVERY 'thing', but, lol, this ONE human being BELIEVES that 'it' CAN SEE what the True Seer can NOT.
You guys are awesome when you interact. Someone should get you both setup with a live podcast it would be hilarious for those that enjoy listening to nutjobs, and deeply insightful for psychotherapists.
What like the nut job that talks to invisible sage, the one who lives inside your head, who you believes is real.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

And now you are going to shit all over my treasured garden again atto. You just can’t get enough of it can you.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:04 pm And now you are going to shit all over my treasured garden again atto. You just can’t get enough of it can you.
I'm sorry, you poked me so I poked back.

Anyway everything I am aware of is inside my head in some abstract form - my sage, talking to you on an internet forum, wondering right now if I sit on a dunny a poo will eventually make it's way out or whether it will be just another sit down wee. (I hate that, it makes me feel less of a man)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:13 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:04 pm And now you are going to shit all over my treasured garden again atto. You just can’t get enough of it can you.
I'm sorry, you poked me so I poked back.

Anyway everything I am aware of is inside my head in some abstract form - my sage, talking to you on an internet forum, wondering right now if I sit on a dunny a poo will eventually make it's way out or whether it will be just another sit down wee. (I hate that, it makes me feel less of a man)
Tell me something I don’t know, you’re stories aren’t that special.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I think I'm going to cry.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:18 pm I think I'm going to cry.
No one cares
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:41 pm
Agent Smith wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:05 am Alexander met a seer
A Muslim guy, drinkin' beer
Black or white
The woods had eyes
For the fallen, no lies
Spoke agent word smith. Who has no agency or control over that which 'apparently' does in this conception.
Strange is love. Does it help if I told you it was a pigeon you ran over and not a dove?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:30 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:21 pm Also, WHY write, 'How to See the Seer', WHEN 'you' BELIEVE, wholeheartedly, that Seeing the Seer is IMPOSSIBLE and can NEVER be done?
Good point, one moment please, while I correct the blunder.

I'll put it another way, wish me luck... :wink:

How to see the ''SEER''.. is to see that the ''SEER'' is THIS immediate vast infinite wide open empty space in which everything appears, disappears, and reappears, inseparable from it, but not it.
AND, what IS A word that stands for, points out, or describes and defines THIS immediate vast infinite wide OPEN 'empty space', EXACTLY, PERFECTLY, or BEST?

THE ANSWER, by the way, IS VERY SIMPLE and EASY, to COME-TO-LEARN, and UNDERSTAND.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:30 am Explained beautifully in this video.
The Headless Way as a path to enquirying "Who am I"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzPlkxMjiz8