How to See the Seer.

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: How to See the Seer.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:15 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:21 pm

And, according to ONE human being here the True Seer can NOT SEE ALL and EVERY 'thing', but, lol, this ONE human being BELIEVES that 'it' CAN SEE what the True Seer can NOT.

I can only see an object, the world is full of objects as they are 'looked upon' by the only seeing there is.
Here we have ANOTHER example of one CLAIMING that they KNOW some 'thing' to be true, right, and correct but which, IS OBVIOUSLY, False, Wrong, and Incorrect.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:15 am I cannot see what it is that is seeing, only what is seen.
Well you CAN LEARN, which is a VERY SIMPLE and EASY process, by the way, that is; when you are NOT BELIEVING that you could NEVER SEE here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:15 am And what is seen cannot see what it is that is seeing, without turning the seer, into an object seen, ie: a concept known. And a concept known knows nothing.
It was BELIEFS and VIEWS like this one here WHY it was SO HARD and took SO LONG for these people, back in those 'olden days', to COME-TO-LEARN what the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, EXACTLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:15 am Moving along, where does consciousness begin or end.
Are you referring to 'consciouness' or 'Consciousness', EXACTLY?

The former begins in an individual body, and ends, (within that body), when that body stops breathing and stops pumping blood, and, in regards to the latter, then when or if 'It' begins and/or ends is up for discussion.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:15 am Where is the edge of space, where you drop off?
The 'edge' of 'space' is where it interacts with 'matter'. But 'space' and 'matter', together, are infinite, and eternal. That is; if this is somewhat what you were referring to.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:15 am Image

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:53 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:15 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:21 pm And, according to ONE human being here the True Seer can NOT SEE ALL and EVERY 'thing', but, lol, this ONE human being BELIEVES that 'it' CAN SEE what the True Seer can NOT.
I can only see an object, the world is full of objects as they are 'looked upon' by the only seeing there is. I cannot see what it is that is seeing, only what is seen. And what is seen cannot see what it is that is seeing, without turning the seer, into an object seen, ie: a concept known. And a concept known knows nothing.
You guys are awesome when you interact. Someone should get you both setup with a live podcast it would be hilarious for those that enjoy listening to nutjobs, and deeply insightful for psychotherapists.
I am KEEN.

The ACTUAL OUTCOME would be VERY INTERESTING and ENLIGHTENING.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:24 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:18 pm I think I'm going to cry.
No one cares
Oh noes! :cry:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

No one really does care. You are no one caring.
As soon as "no one" is recognised; 'no one' is no longer no one.
The observer is the observed.
Creating space through non-identity is simply a step toward the experience of unity conciousness.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

A machine can recognize itself in a very rudimentary sense. Way to go machines!