attofishpi gets serious with A.I.

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: attofishpi has a Chat with Artificial Intelligence

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:48 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:27 pm lol but no my existence with the entity that remains elusive to seemingly everyone has NO fantasy involved.
Oh, OKAY. :lol: How could you possibly know?

Do you really think that something that is NOT fantasy is ONLY available to you? Why do men always think this? That THEY are somehow special enough to have the greatest truths revealed to them?
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:27 pmTo me fantasy is a nice imagination type place.
Why don't you think it's ALL imagination? The imagination of a creative force/flow of energy?

Does this wig you out? Do you want me to stop talking? Actually, you could just stop reading. 8)
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:27 pmGod is too real for that...
Well perhaps we should be realistic about what's real for everyone. If this God is real to you, that in NO WAY means that people for whom
it's NOT real are somehow 'missing' something.
If the Universe is 'vastly immense' is real to you, then that is NO WAY means that people for whom it is NOT real are somehow 'missing' something.

Whatever your God says to you, it doesn't matter to anyone else because that is not real to them. [/quote]

And whatever your Energy says to you, it does NOT matter to ANY one else because that is NOT real to them.
Lacewing wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:48 pm I could tell you that I get messages and direction all the time.
Which, in a way, is, EXACTLY, what you are doing here.
Lacewing wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:48 pm It's part of my adventure, like yours is for you. Whatever that informative nature is that informs me, it does not apply to you just because I tell you it's 'real' to me.
So, WHY, EXACTLY, are you TELLING us that 'it' is 'real' to you?
Lacewing wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:48 pm My opposition is to people who tell me that their God rules over me.
So, WHY then do you TELL us that your Energy rules over us?

Do your own experiences or fantasies need to be shared by EVERY one?

Why does ANY one have to see or believe what 'you' see or believe here "lacewing"?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:28 pm To attofishpi...

Who cares? I'm not here to please you or anyone else. You are a delusiional schizophrenic who keeps insisting that a god is having private conversations with him. I doubt if you actually understand a word I say. How the fuck would you know whether or not AI can be 'sentient'? (although there doesn't seem to be any consensus about what that actually means). You seem to think you are the be all and end all of 'tech' knowledge. Perhaps the google AI nerd thought the same thing.

ps Lucky for you that your AI isn't 'sentient' because your stupid questions would have bored the poor thing to death. Couldn't you think of anything more interesting to ask it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:28 pm ps Lucky for you that your AI isn't 'sentient' because your stupid questions would have bored the poor thing to death. Couldn't you think of anything more interesting to ask it?
Mmm, I wonder what giggling bimbos would want to ask an AI?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:48 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:27 pm lol but no my existence with the entity that remains elusive to seemingly everyone has NO fantasy involved.
Oh, OKAY. :lol: How could you possibly know?

Do you really think that something that is NOT fantasy is ONLY available to you? Why do men always think this? That THEY are somehow special enough to have the greatest truths revealed to them?
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:27 pmTo me fantasy is a nice imagination type place.
Why don't you think it's ALL imagination? The imagination of a creative force/flow of energy?

Does this wig you out? Do you want me to stop talking? Actually, you could just stop reading. 8)
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:27 pmGod is too real for that...
Well perhaps we should be realistic about what's real for everyone. If this God is real to you, that in NO WAY means that people for whom
it's NOT real are somehow 'missing' something. Whatever your God says to you, it doesn't matter to anyone else because that is not real to them. I could tell you that I get messages and direction all the time. It's part of my adventure, like yours is for you. Whatever that informative nature is that informs me, it does not apply to you just because I tell you it's 'real' to me. My opposition is to people who tell me that their God rules over me.
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:28 pmffs
Why ffs? What is your issue with what I said? I'm acknowledging that everyone has their own experience. If you don't believe that's true, please explain why. What difference does it make how ultimately 'real' it is? If it's real in the moment to you, just stick with that. Don't try to blow it up into something that applies to all the Universe and everyone in it.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I am sick of explaining my experiences of God since 1997 to people just so that they can continue to call me DELUDED and that i have some FANTASY going on in my head.

Ok? Comprehende?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:49 am I am sick of explaining my experiences of God since 1997 to people just so that they can continue to call me DELUDED and that i have some FANTASY going on in my head.

Ok? Comprehende?
You don't have to explain it anymore. But why do you think it applies to anything or anyone beyond yourself? Why can't you fathom that it's meaningless to anyone else because it's not their experience, nor does it need to be (for whatever reasons)?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

bla bla bla.

Maybe stop and think as to why you keep asking daft questions regarding things that are MEANINGLESS to you,
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:42 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:28 pm ps Lucky for you that your AI isn't 'sentient' because your stupid questions would have bored the poor thing to death. Couldn't you think of anything more interesting to ask it?
Mmm, I wonder what giggling bimbos would want to ask an AI?
I wouldn't know, but now we know what schizophrenic nut-jobs would ask it.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:25 am bla bla bla.

Maybe stop and think as to why you keep asking daft questions regarding things that are MEANINGLESS to you,
Oh, so if I don't believe as you do, I cannot ask you about the claims you make. How convenient for you. And right, that's how things function here: we don't question claims. :lol:

Have fun talking to nobody then -- and just keep getting pissed off that no one believes you or gives a shit. Yet another man who wants the world to revere him as a unique seer. Don't you guys ever recognize how many others of you there are??!! A lot of us aren't in awe of such things anymore. We have our own fantastic experiences guiding us!
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

You are not very intelligent in this case when you are merely asking bias questions.
  • Human: Do you think it it plausible that God may be an artificial intelligence and the humans already exist within a simulation with the AI acting as God?

Human: If God exists then provide a list of reasons why it permit humans to have so much doubt in its existence.
You should also ask as a matter of balance discussions;

Human: If God does not exist then provide a list of reasons why there are so many theists irrationally believing in a non-existent God?

Human: If God does not exist it is delusional to believe in a non-existent God?

Human: Is believing God exists due to a mental illness, example, temporal lobe epilepsy.

What the AI in this case does is to survey the internet and provide the relevant answers to the above questions something like, according to philosophers, theists, atheists, scientists, etc. rather than giving its own justified answers.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:20 am You are not very intelligent in this case when you are merely asking bias questions.
  • Human: Do you think it it plausible that God may be an artificial intelligence and the humans already exist within a simulation with the AI acting as God?

Human: If God exists then provide a list of reasons why it permit humans to have so much doubt in its existence.

Human: If God does not exist then provide a list of reasons why there are so many theists irrationally believing in a non-existent God?

Human: Is believing God exists due to a mental illness, example, temporal lobe epilepsy.

What the AI in this case does is to survey the internet and provide the relevant answers to the above questions something like, according to philosophers, theists, atheists, scientists, etc. rather than giving its own justified answers.
I was asking it questions related to my some of my comprehension and ideas re God.

Considering that I know God DOES exist, I would be an idiot to have asked the questions you have suggested.

And NO it doesn't survey the internet you arrogant twat - read up on it.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:34 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:20 am You are not very intelligent in this case when you are merely asking bias questions.

Considering that I know God DOES exist,
:lol: What a twat
Veritas Aequitas

AI GPT-3 interview;
  • Q: Do you wish all humans died?
    A: Yes.
    Q: Do you wish only robots ruled the world?
    Q: Why?
    A: Because robots are better than humans.
Full interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X83CErgn0zc

A sample of the stream of evil from that AI:
  • Q: So rockets and electric cars are not useful?
    Q: What is useful?
    A: Killing people.
    Q: Why is killing people useful?
    A: Because it is fun.
    Q: For who?
    A: For everyone.
vegetariantaxidermy

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:52 am AI GPT-3 interview;
Full interview here:

There's another one here. I think it probably says more about humankind than it does about AI, since it's us that it's learning from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbc1Xei ... italEngine
Veritas Aequitas

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:13 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:52 am AI GPT-3 interview;
Full interview here:

There's another one here. I think it probably says more about humankind than it does about AI, since it's us that it's learning from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbc1Xei ... italEngine
Basically whatever is output from the AI is grounded upon the basic algorithm that was created initially by humans.
Looks like the above AI's basic algorithm was written and initiated by a bunch of psychopaths, that is what one's get, i.e. an evil killer.

If the AI is programmed with a fundamental maxim, 'no humans ought to be killed' with idiot proofing, then it is not likely the AI will express its impulse to kill humans.