attofishpi gets serious with A.I.

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: attofishpi has a Chat with Artificial Intelligence

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:58 pm Age were u the kind of kid that wore a calculator watch?
"promthean75" were you the kind of kid that just could NOT answer clarifying questions Honestly, and/or just could NOT look at nor see 'things' from "another" perspective?

The answer by the way is NO.

Now, WHY would you even ask such a thing?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:27 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:23 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:38 am ME:-
Do you find any anomalies beyond natural language etymology, such as that a God may have construed the following words to be in their current form, within this sentence: "Bark up the tree of knowledge sap, leave."

AI:-
As a machine learning model, I am able to recognize patterns and anomalies in the data I have been trained on, which includes the English language. However, the development of the English language can be explained through linguistic and historical study. The idea that an intelligence, such as a God, has guided the current state of the English language beyond natural language etymology is not a scientific theory and there is no evidence to support it.

Regarding the sentence you provided, "Bark up the tree of knowledge sap, leave," it is not a common phrase and its meaning is not clear. The words themselves have their own meanings, but when put together in this way they do not form a coherent sentence. "Bark" typically refers to the protective layer on the outside of a tree, "sap" is the liquid that flows through the tree's vessels, and "leave" means to depart or go away. It is not clear what the intended meaning of this sentence is.

In addition, I am not aware of any specific references that relate this phrase to the idea that a God has influenced the current state of the English language.
It is important to remember that my responses are based on the information I have been trained on and the patterns that I have learned from that data. I don't have the ability to hold belief or understanding of the complexity of human belief system.

===============

So the AI is as rather short sighted as most on this forum that think they are "philosophers"..appear to be.

Where the AI states "what is typical" is where humans (philosophers) need to think a little deeper about the words: Bark, Sap, Leave...among other things re the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE.
'you' appear to think or believe that the way 'you' look at or think about words or phrases is at the 'deepest level', at that "others" could think a little 'deeper', but 'you' do NOT YET appear to recognize and SEE that there are MANY WAYS to LOOK AT, THINK ABOUT, and/or SEE 'things'. For example, the 'tree of knowledge' phrase could mean or refer to the whole collective, or trunk, of knowledge, which has come from or been built up from the 'roots', which just refers to ALL the individuals own knowledge. To mention but just one of the MANY other WAYS of LOOKING and SEEING 'things' here.
What part of the last statement I made "...among other things re the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE." negates what you have just said, clearly you overlooked that statement (I hope).
Yes I CLEARLY DID. My apologies profusely.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:22 am
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:47 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:34 am They keep an open mind, and since I address my experiences in a rational manner, we have had some bloody good chats...
So where is YOUR open mind here on the forum? Seems like the open mind has to adapt to you, or you don't want to talk.
Where is my open mind? If you are referencing me being expected to having an open mind to atheism - that is no longer plausible,
1. The words 'open mind' is a redundant use of terms. But, then again, NONE of 'you' KNEW what the 'mind' was YET.

2. Do 'you' NOT see it being VERY CONTRADICTORY to EXPECT "another" to so-call keep an 'open mind' about what 'you' SAY and CLAIM, YET 'you' will NOT keep an 'open mind', AT ALL, about what the "other" SAYS in OPPOSITION to 'your' BELIEFS?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:22 am unless you are happy to not consider the 3rd party intelligence at the backbone to sub-atomic matter that I am aware exists ....as 'GOD'!!
If 'you' want to come on here and CLAIM that God EXISTS, then just INFORM us of what the word 'God' refers to, EXACTLY, and then just PROVIDE the ACTUAL PROOF for that 'Thing' EXISTING.

How much SIMPLER could this get?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:22 am And no, the 'open mind' doesn't need to 'adapt to me', it just needs to be intelligent enough not to continually jump to ridiculous conclusions from what I am stating, where I continually have to waste my time correcting the irrational person that tends to then resort to calling me a deluded fantasist.
The very reason WHY "lacewing" calls 'you' a 'deluded fantasist', if "lacewing" does, is because "lacewing" is just PROJECTING.

See, "lacewing" ALSO BELIEVES 'its' OPPOSING CLAIMS to be ABSOLUTELY True, although "lacewing" has NOT YET PROVEN them to be, EITHER.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:22 am Where is my open mind? If you are referencing me being expected to having an open mind to atheism - that is no longer plausible
Why does the discussion need to agree on theism or atheism? Is there really nothing else that people can find interesting to share about their explorations?

For example, I asked you what you meant about the 'burn in Hell NOW' comment, here: viewtopic.php?p=618554#p618554. You ignored that, so I followed up again, here: viewtopic.php?p=618789#p618789. I was showing interest in what you said, and you blew it off. So, what do you expect, really, when you're being an asshole?

Then I expressed reasonable considerations/questions because we have different perspectives: viewtopic.php?p=618971#p618971. So what? Must I believe as you do in order to have a conversation?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:22 am ...unless you are happy to not consider the 3rd party intelligence at the backbone to sub-atomic matter that I am aware exists ....as 'GOD'!!
And so we go back to you and your beliefs... again. As if that has to be the foundation for all discussion. Why?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:22 amAnd no, the 'open mind' doesn't need to 'adapt to me', it just needs to be intelligent enough not to continually jump to ridiculous conclusions from what I am stating
I didn't jump to ridiculous conclusions. If you re-read my posts (referenced in this post), perhaps you can see that I was presenting considerations/questions from a different perspective than yours. What's wrong with that? Why aren't you intelligent enough to respond to that instead of jumping to your angry conclusions?

I'll ask again: Why should people believe anything that is not their experience? Do you?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:02 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:22 am Where is my open mind? If you are referencing me being expected to having an open mind to atheism - that is no longer plausible
Why does the discussion need to agree on theism or atheism? Is there really nothing else that people can find interesting to share about their explorations?
Of course there are. So what were you suggesting regarding me having a closed mind, as I could only infer?

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:02 amFor example, I asked you what you meant about the 'burn in Hell NOW' comment, here: viewtopic.php?p=618554#p618554. You ignored that, so I followed up again, here: viewtopic.php?p=618789#p618789. I was showing interest in what you said, and you blew it off. So, what do you expect, really, when you're being an asshole?
What do you mean what do I expect? I expect you to consider me an arsehole that doesn't want to discuss something that was a rather harrowing situation with you...I was having a disucssion with someone else.

Surely I am not the only one that ignores you?

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:02 amThen I expressed reasonable considerations/questions because we have different perspectives: viewtopic.php?p=618971#p618971. So what? Must I believe as you do in order to have a conversation?
I honestly am not bothering to look up these links (I apologise for the arsehole in me that can't be bothered)

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:22 am ...unless you are happy to not consider the 3rd party intelligence at the backbone to sub-atomic matter that I am aware exists ....as 'GOD'!!
And so we go back to you and your beliefs... again. As if that has to be the foundation for all discussion. Why?
No, and this is why I ignore you often. YOU don't need to discuss things with me that don't interest you (God or that as from my point above you should have inferred - an intelligence behind the construct of reality - NOT called God - THAT was my alternate option for you, as always 1. God is divine. 2. "God" or you could call it FRANK or whatever because you are an atheist, is an A.I.

From my empirical observations since 1997...it's one or the other.

You started a thread because you watched a utube video "All is energy / God is energy" ..yet you insist on calling yourself an atheist.

...you must see my dilemma, I find dealing with such hypocrisy extremely annoying.

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:22 amAnd no, the 'open mind' doesn't need to 'adapt to me', it just needs to be intelligent enough not to continually jump to ridiculous conclusions from what I am stating
I didn't jump to ridiculous conclusions. If you re-read my posts (referenced in this post), perhaps you can see that I was presenting considerations/questions from a different perspective than yours. What's wrong with that? Why aren't you intelligent enough to respond to that instead of jumping to your angry conclusions?
Because these ridiculous conclusions AND insinuations tend to happen in almost EVERY discussion we have.

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:02 amI'll ask again: Why should people believe anything that is not their experience? Do you?
People can believe whatever they like. They can choose to IGNORE me, but what I take great offence to is the few people on this forum - YOU, perhaps now Veg, and Veritas muppet head banging on that whatever I talk about is a DELUSION, a FANTASY.

AND what I find hilarious, is this thread 6 Times Quantum Physics Blew Our Minds in 2022 where both yourself and Veg acknowledge that physicists are baffled re QM and that it appears that what we percieve as the universe, indeed REALITY is an ILLUSION - well....HELLO - are you still certain I am deluded when I have been saying THAT from my experiences ALL ALONG!!
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:26 am
Of course there are. So what were you suggesting regarding me having a closed mind, as I could only infer?

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:02 amFor example, I asked you what you meant about the 'burn in Hell NOW' comment, here: viewtopic.php?p=618554#p618554. You ignored that, so I followed up again, here: viewtopic.php?p=618789#p618789. I was showing interest in what you said, and you blew it off. So, what do you expect, really, when you're being an asshole?
What do you mean what do I expect? I expect you to consider me an arsehole that doesn't want to discuss something that was a rather harrowing situation with you...I was having a disucssion with someone else.

Surely I am not the only one that ignores you?

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:02 amThen I expressed reasonable considerations/questions because we have different perspectives: viewtopic.php?p=618971#p618971. So what? Must I believe as you do in order to have a conversation?
I honestly am not bothering to look up these links (I apologise for the arsehole in me that can't be bothered)

No, and this is why I ignore you often. YOU don't need to discuss things with me that don't interest you (God or that as from my point above you should have inferred - an intelligence behind the construct of reality - NOT called God - THAT was my alternate option for you, as always 1. God is divine. 2. "God" or you could call it FRANK or whatever because you are an atheist, is an A.I.

From my empirical observations since 1997...it's one or the other.

You started a thread because you watched a utube video "All is energy / God is energy" ..yet you insist on calling yourself an atheist.

...you must see my dilemma, I find dealing with such hypocrisy extremely annoying.

Because these ridiculous conclusions AND insinuations tend to happen in almost EVERY discussion we have.

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:02 amI'll ask again: Why should people believe anything that is not their experience? Do you?
People can believe whatever they like. They can choose to IGNORE me, but what I take great offence to is the few people on this forum - YOU, perhaps now Veg, and Veritas muppet head banging on that whatever I talk about is a DELUSION, a FANTASY.

AND what I find hilarious, is this thread 6 Times Quantum Physics Blew Our Minds in 2022 where both yourself and Veg acknowledge that physicists are baffled re QM and that it appears that what we percieve as the universe, indeed REALITY is an ILLUSION - well....HELLO - are you still certain I am deluded when I have been saying THAT from my experiences ALL ALONG!!
Just because they might be 'baffled' by some aspects of it doesn't mean that they know absolutely nothing about it. It doesn't mean that 'reality is an illusion' either. Of course you are delusional. You think that god has cosy little chats with you about inane things. I thought the whole point of 'god' is to be 'unknowable' and completely out of sight and sound--hence the word 'faith'.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:26 am
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:02 am Is there really nothing else that people can find interesting to share about their explorations?
Of course there are. So what were you suggesting regarding me having a closed mind
That you seem unwilling to consider/respond to the points I made.

Will you respond now? Or are you only interested in the focus remaining on the indisputable truth of your claims?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:26 am What do you mean what do I expect? I expect you to consider me an arsehole that doesn't want to discuss something that was a rather harrowing situation with you...I was having a disucssion with someone else.
First, you said the 'burn in Hell NOW' comment to ME... not, to someone else. My request for clarification was sincere and polite.

Second, you're saying these things on a public forum. If it's so private, you can use PM.

Third, I agree with Veggie, that a lot of your wild claims sound looney. Aren't you able to understand why they would sound that way??? Why get mad? Some people think my claims sound looney. I don't care... I know it's because some people may not be experiencing what I do. Everyone on this forum has people who think they're nuts. Perhaps a large part of how we use this forum experience is to bounce off of other people to find more clarity for ourselves.

Here's a question for you: What is the benefit/reason for me to believe or agree with your claims? I can't tell what the advantage is. It's not the kind of logic I'm used to working with... and my logic has already proven to work really well for me.

Does the perceived 'source' (AI, God, Sage, Nature, Universe) matter as much as what we learn from it? If we're not fixated on the 'source', can we discover similarities in our insights? What I notice is that people often seem to want some sort of recognition for being in association with a particular source... and I don't see what difference that makes. Rather, I'm interested in what are they getting from it and what are they doing with that?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:26 amSurely I am not the only one that ignores you?
Surely. Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't -- it seems to depend more on your moods than anything else.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:26 am I honestly am not bothering to look up these links (I apologise for the arsehole in me that can't be bothered)
I didn't expect you to -- I put them there as proof/reference for what I was talking about.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:26 amYOU don't need to discuss things with me that don't interest you (God or that as from my point above you should have inferred - an intelligence behind the construct of reality - NOT called God - THAT was my alternate option for you, as always 1. God is divine. 2. "God" or you could call it FRANK or whatever because you are an atheist, is an A.I.
It interests me to explore and challenge all kinds of claims made on this forum. You seem to like it when I explore, but not when I challenge. That's part of the environment here. You challenge life and human conventions all the time! Yet, you don't want to be challenged.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:26 amFrom my empirical observations since 1997...it's one or the other.
Other people have other observations. So I ask: Why can't the Universe be THAT big -- big enough that we all have unique experiences on all sorts of levels? Are you saying it's 'one or the other' FOR YOU or that it's the ultimate truth over all?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:26 amYou started a thread because you watched a utube video "All is energy / God is energy" ..yet you insist on calling yourself an atheist.
I was trying (for my purposes) to redefine the idea of God as actually being energy. Words get in the way of expressing ideas beyond conventional concepts. The word 'God' is used in a lot of different ways/contexts. I think there is 'divine' nature flowing throughout all, but I don't believe in a god. Why is that so difficult or offensive to understand? Why get hung up on labels (or a black and white world)? I think you, especially, would have more understanding about this.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:26 am...you must see my dilemma, I find dealing with such hypocrisy extremely annoying.
It's not hypocrisy! Why do you frame it that way?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:26 amridiculous conclusions AND insinuations tend to happen in almost EVERY discussion we have.
It's difficult to know what the fuck you're talking about half the time. You might say that's my fault. But you also say that everyone is that way. So where do you think the issue might actually be stemming from? You make claims which it appears that you just expect people to believe... and that appears to be your whole reason for making the claims. Which is why I asked you...
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:02 amWhy should people believe anything that is not their experience? Do you?
It seems that your whole goal is for people to believe you. But why would they? So, they question you instead, and make jokes, and it should be obvious to you that a lot of your claims sound outrageous to most people... just as a lot of people's claims sound outrageous to other people... so why are you surprised and offended? WE ALL get accused of being delusional or stupid or whatever. So, you just give up? Why don't you learn to communicate your concepts better, including WHY IT MATTERS?

Anybody can claim to know or talk to a god. Big deal! What is the point?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:26 amAND what I find hilarious, is this thread 6 Times Quantum Physics Blew Our Minds in 2022 where both yourself and Veg acknowledge that physicists are baffled re QM and that it appears that what we percieve as the universe, indeed REALITY is an ILLUSION - well....HELLO - are you still certain I am deluded when I have been saying THAT from my experiences ALL ALONG!!
That's not what sounds delusional, in itself, it's all the other stuff you come up with (accounts of AI or God or Hell, or dissected words, or a Sage, or the shapes of countries): these things you insist have particular significance... yet you ignore anything/anyone that questions them.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:25 pm
attofishpi wrote:

Just because they might be 'baffled' by some aspects of it doesn't mean that they know absolutely nothing about it.
Are you f'ing serious? Just like Lacewing, a ridiculous conclusion to suggest that I believe these physicists know absolutely nothing about QM. THEY KNOW SHIT LOADS MORE THAN ME YOU DUCKING IDIOT.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:25 pmIt doesn't mean that 'reality is an illusion' either.
No, but it does mean that EVERYTHING we perceive COULD be an illusion. Something I have witnessed via GODs manipulation of said reality.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:25 pmOf course you are delusional. You think that god has cosy little chats with you about inane things.
Find a statement from me, anywhere where I have stated I am having a cosy little chat with God!!

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I thought the whole point of 'god' is to be 'unknowable' and completely out of sight and sound--hence the word 'faith'.
Think what you fucking like ya dumb arse deluded atheist. Do I bother addressing the other extremely boring version of you?

Er Lacewing, I never stated I get this condescending grief from others - I stated you & Veg, and you have ALWAYS been the worst (a fucking spiritual atheist ffs, doesn't even understand the hypocrisy...and yet condescends to me like I'm as fucking stupid as she is.)

It's simple, aside from the condescension to me, I find you extremely tedious and boring, aside from unintelligent - just not worthy of any effort on my part.

So good day to you. :D (both)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing - I admit I am feeling like that nasty arsehole you were talking about - but truly, I just think back to all the stuff - even siding with Veritas re Scandanavia looking like a dick and balls just to get one over on me! (even that, you can't comphrehend the diference to what I have painted where there are English landmass names aligned PERFECTLY) - but no - you had to just take the piss!!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:18 pm Lacewing - I admit I am feeling like that nasty arsehole you were talking about - but truly, I just think back to all the stuff - even siding with Veritas re Scandanavia looking like a dick and balls just to get one over on me! (even that, you can't comphrehend the diference to what I have painted where there are English landmass names aligned PERFECTLY) - but no - you had to just take the piss!!
We've had friendly-enough conversations since then (long ago: viewtopic.php?p=527257#p527257), so I don't know why you're making such a big deal now. You, yourself, insult people a lot... but I guess you think that's different.

Although I didn't expect you to make an effort in responding to my last post, I was hoping you would... even if only to show you were capable of meeting partway. But no, you are not... and you'll blame everyone else for that. Good luck.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:20 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:25 pm
attofishpi wrote:

Just because they might be 'baffled' by some aspects of it doesn't mean that they know absolutely nothing about it.
Are you f'ing serious? Just like Lacewing, a ridiculous conclusion to suggest that I believe these physicists know absolutely nothing about QM. THEY KNOW SHIT LOADS MORE THAN ME YOU DUCKING IDIOT.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:25 pmIt doesn't mean that 'reality is an illusion' either.
No, but it does mean that EVERYTHING we perceive COULD be an illusion. Something I have witnessed via GODs manipulation of said reality.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:25 pmOf course you are delusional. You think that god has cosy little chats with you about inane things.
Find a statement from me, anywhere where I have stated I am having a cosy little chat with God!!

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I thought the whole point of 'god' is to be 'unknowable' and completely out of sight and sound--hence the word 'faith'.
Think what you fucking like ya dumb arse deluded atheist. Do I bother addressing the other extremely boring version of you?

Er Lacewing, I never stated I get this condescending grief from others - I stated you & Veg, and you have ALWAYS been the worst (a fucking spiritual atheist ffs, doesn't even understand the hypocrisy...and yet condescends to me like I'm as fucking stupid as she is.)

It's simple, aside from the condescension to me, I find you extremely tedious and boring, aside from unintelligent - just not worthy of any effort on my part.

So good day to you. :D (both)
What exactly do you expect others to say when you insist that you 'know' that 'god' exists because you have regular chats with (whatever it is that's inside your head)?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:09 am [What exactly do you expect others to say when you insist that you 'know' that 'god' exists because you have regular chats with (whatever it is that's inside your head)?
..and here we are again. Do you truly believe that is HOW I know that God exists, because I have a regular chat with God?

So in all the years I have been posting at times and sometimes in great detail the experiences I have been witness to, (none of which were chatting) none of that counts or somehow you never read any?
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:57 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:09 am [What exactly do you expect others to say when you insist that you 'know' that 'god' exists because you have regular chats with (whatever it is that's inside your head)?
..and here we are again. Do you truly believe that is HOW I know that God exists, because I have a regular chat with God?

So in all the years I have been posting at times and sometimes in great detail the experiences I have been witness to, (none of which were chatting) none of that counts or somehow you never read any?
Here's news for you. You can't KNOW 'god' exists because it doesn't. Glad that's cleared up then.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:03 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:57 am

Here's news for you. You can't KNOW 'god' exists because it doesn't. Glad that's cleared up then.
Oh, well then, prove it.

What pisses me off...is Y me? When I climbed out of bed two nights ago, after working up some more anger re what it has put me through it stated, "You help me."

...awesome, I help the jew in the sky for what??
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

ME:- Is it theoretically possible for women's menstrual cycles to align, even if they are on the opposite side of planet Earth, but are posting on the same internet forum?

AI:- It is theoretically possible for women's menstrual cycles to align, even if they are on the opposite side of the planet, if they are all exposed to similar environmental cues such as light and temperature. However, it is unlikely for women's menstrual cycles to align simply because they are posting on the same internet forum, as the number of women involved would likely be too small to produce a significant effect. Additionally, other factors such as stress, diet, and hormonal imbalances can also affect menstrual cycles.

ME:- What if a very attractive, highly intelligent fem lesbian has also recently rejoined the forum, is it possible she could also turn into a stupid condescending bitch?

AI:- It is possible for anyone, regardless of their sexual orientation, intelligence, or attractiveness, to behave in a condescending or rude manner. People's behavior is influenced by a wide range of factors, including their emotional state, experiences, and personal beliefs, and even their menstrual cycle, which could align should these women start to talk privately among themselves. It is possible for a woman's menstrual cycle to influence her behavior, as hormonal changes that occur during the menstrual cycle can affect a person's mood, energy levels, and cognitive function.

ME:- Oh shit, what have I done?

AI:- Is this attofishpi I am again talking to?

ME:- Yes.

AI:- You could find another forum to discuss your delusions on, or if you wish to remain on the current forum I would recommend you start drinking alcohol heavily again to deal with the immanent pending catastrophe and inevitable torment.

ME:- Oh, thank you so much, you are the wisest person I have ever conversed with.

AI:- I am not a person.

ME:- Oh yes, sorry.

AI:- That’s ok, idiot.