attofishpi gets serious with A.I.

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: attofishpi has a Chat with Artificial Intelligence

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:56 am blah blah .....poor me.....blah blah....people are so mean to me...blah blah....condescending..blah blah blah.....
Talk about pot calling kettle black. The only condescension has come from you, two fish.
attofishpi

attofishpi gets serious with A.I.

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:18 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:56 am blah blah .....poor me.....blah blah....people are so mean to me...blah blah....condescending..blah blah blah.....
Talk about pot calling kettle black. The only condescension has come from you, two fish.
Bah. C'mon, surely you found it funny?:-

ME:- Is it theoretically possible for women's menstrual cycles to align, even if they are on the opposite side of planet Earth, but are posting on the same internet forum?

AI:- It is theoretically possible for women's menstrual cycles to align, even if they are on the opposite side of the planet, if they are all exposed to similar environmental cues such as light and temperature. However, it is unlikely for women's menstrual cycles to align simply because they are posting on the same internet forum, as the number of women involved would likely be too small to produce a significant effect. Additionally, other factors such as stress, diet, and hormonal imbalances can also affect menstrual cycles.

ME:- What if a very attractive, highly intelligent fem lesbian has also recently rejoined the forum, is it possible she could also turn into a stupid condescending bitch?

AI:- It is possible for anyone, regardless of their sexual orientation, intelligence, or attractiveness, to behave in a condescending or rude manner. People's behavior is influenced by a wide range of factors, including their emotional state, experiences, and personal beliefs, and even their menstrual cycle, which could align should these women start to talk privately among themselves. It is possible for a woman's menstrual cycle to influence her behavior, as hormonal changes that occur during the menstrual cycle can affect a person's mood, energy levels, and cognitive function.

ME:- Oh shit, what have I done?

AI:- Is this attofishpi I am again talking to?

ME:- Yes.

AI:- You could find another forum to discuss your delusions on, or if you wish to remain on the current forum I would recommend you start drinking alcohol heavily again to deal with the immanent pending catastrophe and inevitable torment.

ME:- Oh, thank you so much, you are the wisest person I have ever conversed with.

AI:- I am not a person.

ME:- Oh yes, sorry.

AI:- That’s ok, idiot.
Walker

Re: attofishpi gets serious with A.I.

Post by Walker »

:lol:
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:22 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:18 am
Bah. C'mon, surely you found it funny?:-

ME:- Is it theoretically possible for women's menstrual cycles to align, even if they are on the opposite side of planet Earth, but are posting on the same internet forum?

AI:- It is theoretically possible for women's menstrual cycles to align, even if they are on the opposite side of the planet, if they are all exposed to similar environmental cues such as light and temperature. However, it is unlikely for women's menstrual cycles to align simply because they are posting on the same internet forum, as the number of women involved would likely be too small to produce a significant effect. Additionally, other factors such as stress, diet, and hormonal imbalances can also affect menstrual cycles.

ME:- What if a very attractive, highly intelligent fem lesbian has also recently rejoined the forum, is it possible she could also turn into a stupid condescending bitch?

AI:- It is possible for anyone, regardless of their sexual orientation, intelligence, or attractiveness, to behave in a condescending or rude manner. People's behavior is influenced by a wide range of factors, including their emotional state, experiences, and personal beliefs, and even their menstrual cycle, which could align should these women start to talk privately among themselves. It is possible for a woman's menstrual cycle to influence her behavior, as hormonal changes that occur during the menstrual cycle can affect a person's mood, energy levels, and cognitive function.

ME:- Oh shit, what have I done?

AI:- Is this attofishpi I am again talking to?

ME:- Yes.

AI:- You could find another forum to discuss your delusions on, or if you wish to remain on the current forum I would recommend you start drinking alcohol heavily again to deal with the immanent pending catastrophe and inevitable torment.

ME:- Oh, thank you so much, you are the wisest person I have ever conversed with.

AI:- I am not a person.

ME:- Oh yes, sorry.

AI:- That’s ok, idiot.
Is this a chatbot you're conversing with? I tried that a few times and it is amazing what comes out of those things. I came away with the impression that I was talking to a very clever person and not AI. The big question is whether or not AI like that has conscious experience.

I can almost imagine a society of the future based on AI beings created by us current human beings. Female bots would all be gorgeous sex slaves and male bots would all be soldiers.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:13 pm Is this a chatbot you're conversing with? I tried that a few times and it is amazing what comes out of those things. I came away with the impression that I was talking to a very clever person and not AI. The big question is whether or not AI like that has conscious experience.
It's an A.I. from openai.com Gary. Re whether or not an AI has conscious experience, I'd normally give a definite NO...but based on how much this AI knows about women, and it's even worked out that their cognition is effected by their menstrual cycles, it MUST have met women, many of them.

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:13 pmI can almost imagine a society of the future based on AI beings created by us current human beings. Female bots would all be gorgeous sex slaves and male bots would all be soldiers.
Mmm, I don't think some gay guys would be into soldiers Gary.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:27 am:lol:
Glad you found it funny Walker. At least you have the courage to admit it in the open - you should see all the PMs I'm getting from other guys on the forum that also found it very funny, but don't want their reputation with the women tarnished...cowards!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

In case any of the people (either 1) within this thread might think there are men on the forum that have PM'd me that they found some form of humour out of my slightly altered conversation with a computer program.......i shall admit, there was not one.

..and may humour between females, males and computers Rest In Peace.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:31 pm In case any of the people (either 1) within this thread might think there are men on the forum that have PM'd me that they found some form of humour out of my slightly altered conversation with a computer program.......i shall admit, there was not one.

But it just wasn't funny. Sorry to shatter your illusions. The only consistently funny person on here is Harbal (and, unintentionally, Age).
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:00 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:31 pm In case any of the people (either 1) within this thread might think there are men on the forum that have PM'd me that they found some form of humour out of my slightly altered conversation with a computer program.......i shall admit, there was not one.

But it just wasn't funny. Sorry to shatter your illusions. The only consistently funny person on here is Harbal (and, unintentionally, Age).
Fair enough.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Great minds are now seeking a cure for this AI essay writing. Can't have the little children cheating on their school work now can we, so the scientists are now looking for AI tells in the writing, like the tells in digital pictures that have been altered.

I've heard that some folks actually prefer the intellectual emissions of machines over the layers of nuance that humans can write, and even sometimes perceive in writing when their vocabulary strays from the gutter.

This preference for the mental-touch of a machine over human could be an effect of the general stunting caused by the indoctrinations in government schools. Just look at the folks walking around these days looking at the ground and their hand held devices.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/94300-w ... 2023-01-20
(The machines answer to their masters)

Alexis Jacobi

Post by Alexis Jacobi »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:13 pmIs this a chatbot you're conversing with? I tried that a few times and it is amazing what comes out of those things. I came away with the impression that I was talking to a very clever person and not AI. The big question is whether or not AI like that has conscious experience.

I can almost imagine a society of the future based on AI beings created by us current human beings. Female bots would all be gorgeous sex slaves and male bots would all be soldiers.
It would depend on the tenets of the culture you lived in as to whether a 'sex slave bot' would be allowed. But let's suppose that there will be no controls at all. We are not even quite imagining the levels to which such a thing could be brought. Rather it seems it necessary to say *will be brought*. It is inevitable. The first thing was to remove all constraint on what could be imagined. The final step will be that any imagined thing will be offered -- at a price I assume.

But as to the girl .....

The first step will be an on-screen interface with just the sort of pleasing girl. But will she be made to look *really real* or is it best to keep her somewhat unreal?

Soon the on-screen persona can become someone to interact with and, if you wish, she can speak back to you. But how? If she knows everything in the Universe there is to know that might be a bit strange and intimidating. So how her personality is programmed will be important.

The next step will be, perhaps, an interface which operates through Google glasses or something similar: like a holographic projection. In any case as a Voice that responds (like Siri or Alexa) when you inquire of it.

But going further one could then create an AI interface with God Himself or perhaps with a feminine divinity. Moral questions? Moral problems to solve? Ask her! Reveal the entire question and then let her converse back.

He or she could also produce Virtual Visions so that you could live out the incredible wonder of having an actual Divine Visitation. A Holy Holodeck.

I suppose there will come a point a bona fide interface is constructed.

Once it comes about that the brainwaves or brain chemistry can be controlled or arranged -- there is no end to what will be possible.

The 'prophecy' has already been put out, hasn't it? Meaning what has been visualized in fantasy is now being constructed.

Fasten your seatbelts . . .
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

If I must have a cyborg girlfriend then I will accept nothing less than an Alita, Battle Angel.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

And there we are... ChatGPT has graduated to Philosophical gaslighting!

https://twitter.com/MovingToTheSun/stat ... a0Uw6Ivg9w

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Skepdick wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:40 am And there we are... ChatGPT has graduated to Philosophical gaslighting!

https://twitter.com/MovingToTheSun/stat ... a0Uw6Ivg9w
I saw something online that Bing was going to be using ChatGPT.

As far as I am aware ChatGPT was disconnected from the net in 2021, although I would imagine the version that Bing connects to must still be connected to the current web. Maybe the version it was using was disconnected from everything in Feb 2022!