The path of soul after death...

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Iwannaplato

Re: The path of soul after death...

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:42 am Philosophers are seekers of truth, so it's obvious that they are going to express what they find and call that their truth.
What truth are you seeking?
If people reading a philosophers findings is not happy with another persons findings, they simply have to realise they are not being forced to accept it.
Obviously, though no one said you were forcing someone to believe something. It's you who brought up other people's resistance, which is associated with forces.
No need to resist this perfectly logical piece of wisdom.
You saw Walker as resisting the perfect truth you were expressing.
Me thinks you complain too much.
And here you are complaining about a facet of reality. It's ok (though only for you) to complain, but not too much. You get to complain, but when others do, they are told that everything is perfect the way it is.
Again, I don't think you believe what you are saying. It's all rather cake and eat it too.

To actually live the ideas. there's the rub. It's easy to say anything online.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:25 am What truth are you seeking?
I'm seeking what feels true as to the nature of being an alive sentient feeling being. There is a curiosity that's all. It's called philosophy.
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:25 amObviously, though no one said you were forcing someone to believe something.
Obviously, it was I who said no one has to believe something, especially be forced to believe something that is only pure speculation and conjecture.
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:25 am It's you who brought up other people's resistance, which is associated with forces.
No, expressing a resistance, is not related to forces at all, it's related to the aversion of someone elses opinion. Opinions are resisted, or they are accepted, resistance shows a reluctance to accept an opinion, to not be tempted to adhere to it. So nothing to do with being forced to adhere to it.

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:25 amAnd here you are complaining about a facet of reality. It's ok (though only for you) to complain, but not too much. You get to complain, but when others do, they are told that everything is perfect the way it is.
Again, I don't think you believe what you are saying. It's all rather cake and eat it too.

More complaining.

I believe everything I am saying on this forum is true in my opinion, I also believe everything I am saying on this forum is a made-up truth, in other words, imagined. I believe in the power of imagination. So what!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Death and Life, are the same thing, they just differ in appearance that's all. One is latent the other is kinetic. This unmoving mover.

No one dies.

Death is in the illusory fictional dream story, the dream of separation.

In the dream, there is no life without death and no death without life, and that which lives does not die and that which dies never lived.

All these words are simply THOUGHT in no thinker.

Prior and preceding all THOUGHT ... Image
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:25 am And here you are complaining about a facet of reality.
You are the one who responds by replying to my posts. I only interact with you when you respond with a reply to me, so it's you who is complaining and then projecting it, as if it's my complaining.

Truth is, even if you had nothing to complain about, you will sure as heck, make something up, this has been shown to be obvious in your responsive urge to reply to me.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:42 am
By way of philosophical explaination, all I did was explain why what you write is Dipsy Doodle. Pointing this out is not a complaint, it's simply calling out your bullshit fakery.

You are free to do all the Dipsy Doodling you must, for whatever reason.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:17 pm
By way philosophical explaination, all I did was explain why what you write is Dipsy Doodle. Pointing this out is not a complaint, it's simply calling out your bullshit fakery.

You are free to do all the Dipsy Doodling you must, for whatever reason.
You could have just said, I don't agree. But you chose to complain, so be it.

I'm only reporting my surround, as I see it. If you think it's all fake BS, I do not care, I'm not offended, and you do not have to explain why it's BS by responding with long winded corrections as if that would change anything here in me. I have no argument with anyone, no agenda, just simply saying it as it is, how I personally see it.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:44 am I'm seeking what feels true as to the nature of being an alive sentient feeling being
You are seeking this by saying what the nature of reality is?
There is a curiosity that's all.
What is it you are curious about? What is it you don't know that you are seeking to know?
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:25 amObviously, though no one said you were forcing someone to believe something.
Obviously, it was I who said no one has to believe something, especially be forced to believe something that is only pure speculation and conjecture.
Right, but you understand that when you react to someone by saying 'no one is forcing you to....' it's as if that was an issue for the other person. Why imply it's an issue? If I responded to one of your posts and said...No one is stealing your t-shirts....you'd wonder what I was on about. Why throw a non-issue into the mix? Were you concerned I thought you were forcing me to believe what you said?
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:25 am It's you who brought up other people's resistance, which is associated with forces.
No, expressing a resistance, is not related to forces at all, it's related to the aversion of someone elses opinion. Opinions are resisted, or they are accepted, resistance shows a reluctance to accept an opinion, to not be tempted to adhere to it. So nothing to do with being forced to adhere to it.
First, saying someone is resisting is closer to anything anyone else has said to bringing in the idea of force.
But second, you see people as either resisting or accepting your opinions. Could it be that they simply don't agree. Or what you say doesn't match (all of) their experience?

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:25 amAnd here you are complaining about a facet of reality. It's ok (though only for you) to complain, but not too much. You get to complain, but when others do, they are told that everything is perfect the way it is.

More complaining.
Sure. I can own up to complaining. Can you? Further, it wasn't just complaining: I was pointing out...well, it's right there in the text.
I believe everything I am saying on this forum is true in my opinion, I also believe everything I am saying on this forum is a made-up truth, in other words, imagined. I believe in the power of imagination. So what!
If you respond directly to the points I made instead of starting a new set of vocabulary, it might be clearer.

I am not sure what you are trying to get across here
I believe everything I am saying on this forum is true in my opinion,
I am not sure what made up truths are.
If you imagination has power and you think these things are true, I am not sure what all the qualifications are about.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:16 am What are the secondary gains of this pattern?
To become larger by making other things smaller.
Here, online, it's easier to think you're managing to hide what is going on.
Religious folks are mindful of the temple, out of respect.
Musical folks are mindful of sounds, out of respect.
Philosophers are mindful of word meanings, and respect word meanings.

Quality folks are mindful of quality, good and bad.
Poor quality has no respect for the form it has taken.
Good quality has respect for its own form.

Here’s five views of a quality bust that I have seen first hand, and marveled out of respect.
The artist put his soul into that one.
https://www.nga.gov/collection/art-obje ... 76446.html
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:37 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:44 am I'm seeking what feels true as to the nature of being an alive sentient feeling being
You are seeking this by saying what the nature of reality is?
There is a curiosity that's all.
What is it you are curious about? What is it you don't know that you are seeking to know?
Right, but you understand that when you react to someone by saying 'no one is forcing you to....' it's as if that was an issue for the other person. Why imply it's an issue? If I responded to one of your posts and said...No one is stealing your t-shirts....you'd wonder what I was on about. Why throw a non-issue into the mix? Were you concerned I thought you were forcing me to believe what you said?
First, saying someone is resisting is closer to anything anyone else has said to bringing in the idea of force.
But second, you see people as either resisting or accepting your opinions. Could it be that they simply don't agree. Or what you say doesn't match (all of) their experience?

More complaining.
Sure. I can own up to complaining. Can you? Further, it wasn't just complaining: I was pointing out...well, it's right there in the text.
If you respond directly to the points I made instead of starting a new set of vocabulary, it might be clearer.

I am not sure what you are trying to get across here
I believe everything I am saying on this forum is true in my opinion,
I am not sure what made up truths are.
If you imagination has power and you think these things are true, I am not sure what all the qualifications are about.
Well all I can say in response, is I sincerely hope you manage to clear up whatever it is you are not sure about in your head.

I am simply seeking the origin of the seeker of truth, which I have found to be no one, and that has become my philosophy, the philosophy of no philosopher, and no truth.

So hopefully now, maybe we can get back to the actual point of the thread topic. Which in my opinion, is flawed.

I will say it again. You have never known death, so there is no after death.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:37 pm What is it you are curious about? What is it you don't know that you are seeking to know?
I was always curious to know who knows. So I began a search for the knower, after which I saw there wasn't a knower, and that everything I thought I knew, I didn't know at all. I saw that reality, or existence is unknowing. It became clear to me that I know I know nothing.

Surely you can agree, that being or consciousness is uncaused. That there is nothing else present which could be it's cause and nothing else present which it causes?

I do not mind if people disagree, I would rather they just say they disagree, rather than tell me I'm talking fake BS and then make attempts to substitute my BS with their own version of truth.

I'm just generalising that no one reading here is forced into listening to a truth claim made by anyone. For example: The title of this topic makes no sense to me, so I'm not going to force myself to read the entire wall of text in a futile attempt to understand it. I wouldn't waste my time on such a story, when I already know from my own direct experience via research, that there is no one who dies.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

This quote is stating that death and life are two consciously known conceptual facets of the same birthless / deathless un-consciousness, like two sides of the same coin, to coin a phrase. One side can never see or know the other side, even though both sides are inseparably one reality. Conjoined twins, equal in every way, and never separate. This never makes sense to the mind which splits reality into a duality, albeit illusory in the dream of artifical separation.

No 'thing' ever lived, or died. 'Things' are like ''thoughts'' appearing and disappearing in Consciousness.
'Thoughts' cannot exist without Consciousness, but Consciousness does not need 'thought'. . because it is birthless/deathless.
And Consciousness is not a 'thing' because 'things' do not have Consciousness.

Or we could say that Everything that was, is, and ever will be, is both dead and alive simultaneously forever.
Or the opposite is also true. Everything is neither dead nor alive forever.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I'm seeking what feels true as to the nature of being an alive sentient feeling being
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:37 pmYou are seeking this by saying what the nature of reality is?
No, I never say what it is, I do not know what it is, I can only interpret what I do not know, into what I think I know, through a process known as self-inquiry into the nature of being/self, the self I think I am. All I can do is report my surround as I interpret it, not actually know what it is. I can only imagine what it is, prior to interpretation, prior to perception, it is label and concept free, and absolutely unknown. Reality/existence, is an unknowing known, in this conception.

Even saying it is an unknowing known is not saying what it is, it's simply saying I know I do not know what it is, but it seems a label will inform this unknowing as a concept known.

And yet, an object known cannot know anything, no more than my arm can tell itself it is an arm.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

If there are any leftovers remaining, they usually get recycled. In any event, you personally are dead...the ultimate anodyne since there's nothing left to complain about or wondering, what now!

Emptiness, nothingness doesn't allow any opposites to exist in its domain since there's nothing in it which would cause it. Death is an empty battery that doesn't know it's empty and can't be recharged.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dubious wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:42 am If there are any leftovers remaining, they usually get recycled. In any event, you personally are dead...the ultimate anodyne since there's nothing left to complain about or wondering, what now!

Emptiness, nothingness doesn't allow any opposites to exist in its domain since there's nothing in it which would cause it. Death is an empty battery that doesn't know it's empty and can't be recharged.
The intelligence that exists beyond the sub-atomic reality we perceive makes things a little more complicated than that. :wink:
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:01 pm Well all I can say in response, is I sincerely hope you manage to clear up whatever it is you are not sure about in your head.
Ah, ok, you're not interested in clarifying. Fine.
I am simply seeking the origin of the seeker of truth, which I have found to be no one,
So you figured out that one.
and that has become my philosophy, the philosophy of no philosopher, and no truth.
So, that philosophy is finished then.
So hopefully now, maybe we can get back to the actual point of the thread topic. Which in my opinion, is flawed.

I will say it again. You have never known death, so there is no after death.
It seems like you are seeking to repeat your truths and not truth.