The power of attraction in My knowledge is only truth

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

dattaswami

The power of attraction in My knowledge is only truth

Post by dattaswami »

POWER OF ATTRACTION IN MY KNOWLEDGE IS ONLY TRUTH

Dr. Nikhil told “Your translation of Datta Veda is amazing”. Smt. Devi (wife of Dr. Nikhil) told “to whomever we give this knowledge, such person is terribly attracted!”

Swami replied: The power of attraction in My knowledge is only truth, which is the first requisite of preaching the spiritual knowledge as per the Veda (Satyam jnanam). Truth is always very clear and very attractive. I have not made any effort to keep clarity and attraction in My preaching. I just stuck to one basic requisite, which is truth, truth, truth... and truth only. Other qualities mentioned by you spontaneously followed the truth. A king was doing lot of charity. On one night, he found that all the eight forms of Goddess Lakshmi were going out of his palace informing him. The king did not express any objection.

Finally, he found the deity of justice going out of his palace informing him as usual. Then, the king fell on her feet praying her not to quit him. The deity of justice returned into his palace. Immediately, he found all the other eight deities of wealth following the deity of justice returning into his palace! All the merits lie with truth. All the defects lie with lie! You should not expect any fruit in return from the receiver of your knowledge. If you expect any fruit in return, you will hide the truth here and there fearing that the receiver may be displeased with you so that you may not be benefited from such receiver. When fruit is not aspired in return at any time, you will not hesitate to express the truth at any time to any receiver.

The best example for this is about Lord Krishna stealing the butter and dancing with Gopikas in the midnight. The truth behind this is not understood by anybody so far. For the first time, the truth behind this is revealed because other religions are mocking at Hinduism pointing out this as a black spot on the top-most form of God! Some told that it is just fun (leela) of God!

Fun of God can’t be such horrible thing, which can mislead people easily to stealing others’ wealth (as in the corruption today) and free illegal sex (as inferred today or perceived in clubs) and this is cracking the foundations of pravrutti or basis of justice. Some other people tried to avoid this by reducing the age of Krishna to about five years! All these are deviations from truth because Gopikas clearly expressed about the internal sex (surata) with Krishna in their songs (Bhramara Gita).

Hence, escaping from truth by side-tracking the true issue is not correct. If you have killed somebody, accept the truth and give the special reason for it (like saving your life from the brutal attack of the other side), which can save you as per the constitution. Truth will always protect you from punishment or at least reduce your punishment since you have not twisted the truth in several ways to waste the time of court. Don’t say that you fired in the air and the bullet killed somebody by accident and thus, you have no intention of the crime! The opposite side lawyer will dig the case more and more to prove that you are the bitter enemy of the killed person having the intention to kill him.

The truth in this is that God tested the sages (Gopikas) in their previous birth regarding their attachment to the strong worldly bonds (eshanas like bond with money, issues and life partner), which stand in competition with God. The sages sacrificed all the wealth in the cities and came to forests in utter stage of poverty, leaving marriage and issues for the sake of God. They wanted to become females and embrace God Rama for which there is no objection from their non-existent life partners. They have left all the wealth in cities for the sake of God since there is no objection from their non-existing issues. In the absence of opposite force, the test is very easy, which becomes very serious and strong in the existence of opposite force only. Even if some sages were married and had issues, the test was not serious because

1) the female life partner knows that her husband is actually a male only and

2) the issues know that their father is not having any wealth in the forest that can be given to them. Hence, God Rama asked them to be born as Gopikas with husbands and children facing very strict discipline of pravrutti in the uneducated tribal society! Hence, the sages in female bodies, offering to embrace God is the form of the test that was already suggested by the candidates themselves in the previous birth. Even in the next birth, when Gopikas came to Krishna in the midnight, Krishna warned them to return preaching strongly about sin and hell. The Gopikas said that they will jump into Yamuna river. Hence, the offering of the form of test and the offering of the force in the test is from the side of the candidate and not from the side of God, the examiner. If such practice is the fascination of Krishna, He should have repeated such acts after leaving Brundavanam in His 18th year! If it is the fascination, it will never subside in the rest of life, which was full blooming youth in the case of Krishna after 18th year.

When 16,000 girls of kings desired Him, Krishna married them and did not dance with them as in the case of Gopikas in the midnight. The reason is that these souls are not above justice and injustice for the sake of God. Gopikas voted for God even above justice (Sarvadharmaan... Gita). Krishna condemned Shishupala and the last allegation made by Krishna towards Shishupala just before killing him is that Shishupala forced the wife of King Babhru to become his wife! But, you will immediately question Krishna that He did the same! No. My dear friend! There is lot of difference. The wife of King Babhru was forced by Shishupala whereas Gopikas forced Krishna! Hence, God is always to protect justice in the world (pravrutti) and Nivrutti is the rarest, rarest and rarest example as in the case of Gopikas. Gopikas were kept above the head of the Lord (Goloka) so that the dust of their feet always falls on His head.

This rarest climax is to be kept as goal so that if 100/100 is the goal, at least 40/100 is achieved. Even if the climax is not reached, at least, reduction in the strength of these three strong worldly bonds will at least reduce the corruption of money and illegal sex present in the society in these days. Reduction of the strength in the bond is sufficient to achieve the goal of pravrutti (peace and order in the society), but, it cannot be achieved if the same is kept as the goal! Hence, Nivrutti (the Bhagavatam) also is to be explained as the goal in the spiritual knowledge apart from pravrutti (the Ramayanam and the Bharatam), which can be practically achieved in such case.

Inbuilt Resistance to Sin in Heart of Every Citizen From Childhood - Responsibility of Education System

Shri Anil asked: What is the significance of Datta creating Rs. 190 notes in the miracle explained recently by Shri Phani?

Swami replied: The creation of the new currency notes by waving the hand and the continuity of their existence is an unimaginable event that indicates the source of it, which is the unimaginable God. Unless the unimaginable God is established, souls will not be controlled to do the sin at least with the fear for the punishment to be given by the unimaginable-omniscient-omnipotent God, even if they escape police and courts through their tricky talents. Even I will become an atheist if the unimaginable God is absent.

I’ll put the question, “What is the harm if I do the sin by escaping police and courts?” I’ll put this question at least to Myself and to My very close family members, who will enjoy the fruits of such sin. I may not put this question in the public because the police will catch Me. Moreover, I will lose My prestige in the public.

Hence, to escape from the police and to save My public prestige, I’ll be hypocritical in not putting this question openly in the society. But, what prevents Me to do the sin secretly? I’ll mislead the public by saying openly that I will not do any sin for the sake of the safety of the society (My social responsibility) even though I disbelieve in God. But, I will do the sin secretly thinking that just one sin can’t spoil the society like a spoon of salt can’t spoil the sea of sweet water! But, every fellow will think like this only and the whole sweet sea is becoming saltish!

Hence, inbuilt resistance to sin in the heart of every citizen from the childhood is the responsibility of the education system (Government), which must give a strong place for spiritual knowledge. Ancient kings did this and this is the reason why the society in the ancient times was almost sinless. Today, the education system is only stressing on earning the materialistic wealth and not a single dot of spiritual knowledge has a place in the education system! For this reason only, the society is totally spoiled and even the controlling systems like police and courts are unable to control the sin since every citizen became very clever to escape from these controlling systems.

Moreover, added tragedy is that these controlling systems constituted by the same citizens are also becoming corrupt! This will lead to the final stage of unlimited anger of God to destroy the whole world, which is called as final dissolution (Mahapralaya). Therefore, these miracles help to achieve this basic control. But, excess of miracles is not good in the spiritual path because both the sides get spoiled (both the sides are: i) the devotees increase their selfishness in using these miraculous powers to solve their personal problems and ii) the performer of miracles becomes egoistic by the praise of devotees and gets spoiled).
attofishpi

Re: The power of attraction in My knowledge is only truth

Post by attofishpi »

OH LOOK!!!

Another thread with loads and loads of text that NOBODY is interested in, and nobody is ever going to bother reading. :evil:

ps. Swami is SATAN. :twisted:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"When 16,000 girls of kings desired Him, Krishna married them"

jesus man. imagine being that guy's marriage counselor. You'd need a football stadium for a single therapy session.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:57 pm "When 16,000 girls of kings desired Him, Krishna married them"

jesus man. imagine being that guy's marriage counselor. You'd need a football stadium for a single therapy session.
I admit I did speed read and saw that..lmao.

Imagine the wedding bills, not to mention all the bridesmaids carrying on wanting some attention.

Forget the honeymoon...I guess after that Krishna RIP (God bless his over fucked soul)....dead by shmoo shmoo.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Yeah but think about the dowry the guy got. Those chicks were daughters of kings, mate. It'd be like hitting the lottery. You'd have more ceramic pots, fine silk cloth, spices and goats than you'd know what to do with.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:49 pm Yeah but think about the dowry the guy got. Those chicks were daughters of kings, mate. It'd be like hitting the lottery. You'd have more ceramic pots, fine silk cloth, spices and goats than you'd know what to do with.
..not much good when you are fucked to death.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Not really the refractory period is relatively low for males. I think it's doable.

I mean I could do it. pfft. 16,000 girls no problem. If you tapped four per 12 hours, in one month you'd have satisfied 1,440 of em. So in little less than a year your 16,000 wives would be straight, mate.
Last edited by promethean75 on Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Wait my math is wrong

Edit. No wtf that's right. It must just doesn't sound right, that's all.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:49 pm Wait my math is wrong

Edit. No wtf that's right. It must just doesn't sound right, that's all.
No matter, I wonder how many kids you could pull off with so many shags...that be da' man in ya!

(then emmigrate)