Carnation

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Carnation

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:49 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:13 am
Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:01 am In-Car-Nation, especially with the insane government push for the electric cars.
Are you afraid of the future Mr Walker? Afraid of change?

There are going to be a lot of drawbacks with the electric car over the combustion engine form, especially initially.

I am sick of all the noisy f'wits wizzing around my house, so personally I am really looking forward to some peace in the city\burbs.

A guy at my old workplace bought the new sports Tesla - I have no idea what model that was but it was a BIG thing around the office. I was working late one night and saw him leaving, so I called out and followed him out of the office to have a gander at his new piece of tech.
He said hop in. I did. I said start it up then. He said it is. I slapped my head, 'duh!' He said do you want to go for a drive, I said yep. We accelerated up a main road and I swear I thought if he kept his foot on the accelerator we could soon be at light speed - the smoooth acceleration was amazing. I was in love.

I like the idea of electric - less noise - less polution in the city and suburbs. I'd also like to see hydrogen cars.

So what's your angst dude?
- There aren't enough natural resources for the product.
- Refueling makes the mode of transport, impractical.
- There won't be enough electricity for the need.
- Eliminating energy sources while increasing energy need is a new definition of insanity.
- The net gain of electric cars is more pollution than internal combustion, counting mining, manufacture, and disposal.

You know, little things like that.
Oh, you mean all the BULLSHIT reasons?

All of the above is nonsense - I especially love the "there won't be enough electricity for the need" !!! LMAO.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:21 am Now this, this is a good posting.
LOL "walker".
Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:21 am You ignored it.

Wise up. You're one of them tossers. Try to be more like me, with postings like this, not pictures milk cans, with emojis that express all you can express.

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:21 am I'd like to have George Jetson's car. How about, the Millennial Falcon? That would be awesome.

How about we develop these things in our spare time, rather than bet the farm?

No, the electric car is not feasible, for the reasons stated. A battery just adds another middleman.

Everyone will be carrying a gas powered electric generator in the trunk of their electric car to charge the battery while stuck in traffic ... and using them, at a premium price for petrol, which will only be available to those with either government or black market connections.

- There aren't enough natural resources for the product.
- Refueling makes the mode of transport, impractical.
- There won't be enough electricity for the need.
- Eliminating energy sources while increasing energy need is a new definition of insanity.
- The net gain of electric cars is more pollution than internal combustion, counting mining, manufacture, and disposal.

You know, little things like that.
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:39 am Oh, you mean all the BULLSHIT reasons?

All of the above is nonsense - I especially love the "there won't be enough electricity for the need" !!! LMAO.
The reasons are not bullshit.
All the above is not nonsense.
There will not be enough electricity for the need.

This is obvious. Cut energy supply while increasing need, is the proof.

What is your reasoning for the labels of bullshit, nonsense, and need for electricity?

Remember, everything you have ever been brings to your response to me, so don't waste the opportunity to pos something worthwhile, or I'm done with your crap, LMAO.
Last edited by Walker on Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:37 am Age, get over it.

You can't refute anything I've said about electric cars.
'you' have ALREADY refuted "yourself" here "walker".

And I have ALREADY SAID MORE, and REFUTED MORE, with just three questions alone.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:45 am

And I have ALREADY SAID MORE, and REFUTED MORE, with just three questions alone.
No Age. Your silly method doesn't work.

Your postings here, to me, aren't worth my time. Shape up, little fella.

I'll tell you this. This knowledge of your ways is not personal.

I mean, everyone knows the worth of your ... whatever it is you do.

Age, I'm saying it politely. You have to do better to be worth my time.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:44 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:39 am Oh, you mean all the BULLSHIT reasons?

LOL So, 'you' BELIEVE human beings, will, supposedly, JUST STOP producing electricity, even when the NEED for MORE is there, correct?
Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:44 am This is obvious. Cut energy supply while increasing need, is the proof.
'you', adult human beings, ARE GREEDY, so BELIEVING that human beings will 'cut energy supply' is just A LIE and NONSENSE.

If 'you' can make money out of some thing, then 'you' will NOT 'cut its supply'.
Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:44 am What is your reasoning for the labels of bullshit, nonsense, and need for electricity?
As above.
Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:44 am Remember, everything you have ever been brings to your response to me, so don't waste the opportunity to pos something worthwhile, or I'm done with your crap, LMAO.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:47 am
Age wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:45 am

No Age. Your silly method doesn't work.

Your postings here, to me, aren't worth my time. Shape up, little fella.
Being absolutely INCAPABLE of just being OPEN and Honest PROVES who is NOT in 'shape' YET.
Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:47 am I'll tell you this. This knowledge of your ways is not personal.

I mean, everyone knows the worth of your ... whatever it is you do.

Age, I'm saying it politely. You have to do better to be worth my time.
Say whatever 'you' like, which 'you' think or hope will be condescending and a personal attack, but the PROVE that 'you' are NOT able to be OPEN and Honest I have ALREADY SHOWN and REVEALED.

And, as I just PROVED the REASON WHY 'you' will NOT be OPEN and Honest here is BECAUSE of YOUR INCONSISTENCIES and CONTRADICTIONS.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:44 am

Walker, do you understand how to generate electricity?

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:44 amThis is obvious. Cut energy supply while increasing need, is the proof.
What is your reasoning for the labels of bullshit, nonsense, and need for electricity?
Because every point you stated is bullshitting nonsense.

Unfortunately, I gotta go out but this has been fun. How about you elaborate on each of your points with supporting evidence for your claims, and I will address them on the morrow.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:01 am especially with the insane government push for the electric cars.
I'm in complete favour of electric cars, so the harder they push the better as far as I'm concerned.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:21 am Wise up. You're one of them tossers. Try to be more like me, with postings like this, not pictures milk cans, with emojis that express all you can express.
I demand you leave this thread with immediate effect.
Or your personal voluntary removal by express delivery will also suffice.
And stop using it to have beef about. Making it, as per usual, all about your own personal fanaticism regarding the issue of car nation, it is nauseating to watch. Cars being an essential necessity to modern day living.

This thread is simply offering a light hearted, refreshing, humorous, unique, and innovative creativity, which is obviously lost on the likes of you. It's not here for you to dump in the trash can as if it was sour milk.

This just had to be said.
Walker wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:21 amGeorge Jetson's car
the electric car
electric car
cars
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:58 am I demand you leave this thread with immediate effect.
Yes, Walker, bugger off, with immediate effect.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:16 pm :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:11 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:58 am I demand you leave this thread with immediate effect.
Rumour has it he loves anal.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:56 pm
Harbal wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:11 pm
Rumour has it he loves anal.
That's where most of what he has to say comes from, so I can believe it. :wink: