Your Natural State is Happiness

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

roydop

Your Natural State is Happiness

Post by roydop »

If you ever find yourself in the depths of despair, know that there is an infinite ocean of peace and absolute happiness within you at all times in/as thought free Awareness.

This is your natural state.

I wish all of you the best.

🙏
Dontaskme

Re: Your Natural State is Happiness

Post by Dontaskme »

roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:59 pm

🙏
No you don't.

You only care about yourself.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:59 pm

🙏

Before you go getting all high and mighty with your grandiose concern for the well being of all human beings.

First, answer ALL, not just one or two, but ALL of Age's requests for clarification, over on your (Serious thread) where there have been many questions asked for you to answer. Don't just say you are fed up with doing this...just when it suits you not to speak about it....if you genuinely cared about humanity and wished them all the best you will answer their questions without hesitation. Now come on, be serious about this, and just answer ALL the questions.

When you have answered ALL of Age's questions sucessfully, correctly, with concise precision, with heartfelt genuine loyality and commitment, and dedication, with the upmost concern for Age's well being and happiness, so that Age is able to fully comprehend exactly what you are attempting to say ....when you have done this, only then will you qualify to hold the position of wishing Age all the best.

I mean, I was asking you very politely for some clarity on the favor you wanted me to you for you at this website....and yet all you did was mugged me off. . just because I wasn't understanding what it was you were asking me to do...instead, you just assumed I'd know what the favor was, you took it for granted that I'd just know...when I didn't even have the foggiest idea what you were going on about, or asking me to do...so it was easier for you to just mug the person off.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

It's no good just saying to people...YOU EITHER GET IT - OR YOU DON'T

Charity is the filthiest invention of the human mind: first you steal what belongs to everyone; then you use the law and various other means to protect it. You give charity to prevent the have-nots from rebelling against you. It also makes you feel less guilty.

If you are going to put yourself out-there on the internet, it is your responsibilty to make clear what it is you want people to be hearing. A leaders job is not to tell it's followers...NOW follow me, because I'm the only one who knows where I am going, and what I am doing... and if you do not follow me, then you will all be doomed to fail and falter and be lost forever.

Who died and made you the all knowing, all seeing, all encompassing, embodiment of God?

Those who think they know, DO NOT

And those that don't know, Do

Don't try to sell, what is not for sale...especially when you cannot even know what the heck it is your selling, rather, you just THINK you know.

And to think that without that THOUGHT...(I know) you would not have been able to tell yourself and others...you'd have been incapable of selling this to all who are begging to listen...as though they were led to believe they were beggars in their own kingdom.

Thoughs are valuable in that case, and not to be wasted on telling people to trash and pay no attention to them.

Be still, silent and know that I know nothing. That's the only valuable advice to give to another.

This is not for sale...why be a con artist, an imposter...when you can just be real.

Always be yourself, the real fictional character.

Charity is the filthiest invention of the human mind: first you steal what belongs to everyone; then you use the law and various other means to protect it. You give charity to prevent the have-nots from rebelling against you. It also makes you feel less guilty.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Well said DAM!! I was wondering Y there were two threads with identical titles...I thought gonna ignore this one, well u know this roydop prolly better than ne 1...so if u have sumfin to say to this guy, it must be well thought out and deserved.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:54 am Well said DAM!! I was wondering Y there were two threads with identical titles...I thought gonna ignore this one, well u know this roydop prolly better than ne 1...so if u have sumfin to say to this guy, it must be well thought out and deserved.
Well you know, he was the one who was advising me of all people to spend LESS time at this philosophy forum, I'm assuming to spend more time absorbing his theory of enlightenment. Even though I already understand it...and yet Roy has the audacity to advise me to stay away from the forum, while he continues to polish his own tarnished ego by making not one thread about happiness, but two..I mean, come on...and I am the one who should spend less time here...why, when he's doing the exact opposite of what he advised me to do...maybe so his style isn't cramped too much. Just Unbelievable arrogance.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:16 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:54 am Well said DAM!! I was wondering Y there were two threads with identical titles...I thought gonna ignore this one, well u know this roydop prolly better than ne 1...so if u have sumfin to say to this guy, it must be well thought out and deserved.
Well you know, he was the one who was advising me of all people to spend LESS time at this philosophy forum, I'm assuming to spend more time absorbing his theory of enlightenment. Even though I already understand it...and yet Roy has the audacity to advise me to stay away from the forum, while he continues to polish his own tarnished ego by making not one thread about happiness, but two..I mean, come on...and I am the one who should spend less time here...why, when he's doing the exact opposite of what he advised me to do...maybe so his style isn't cramped too much. Just Unbelievable arrogance.
Ya, I barely got through 5 mins of one of his videos b4 comprehending something he said at that point was absolute bollocks.

There is a tiny part of my EM_PATH_Y that I feel sorry for the dude. He has been searching and seaching, bought a floatation bath thingy, not sure how many months perhaps years have been spent in that while contemplating the depts of whatever meditation entails (not a big fan personally - God fucked me up many times and is extremely LOGICAL not waffly spiritual - more akin to an A.I. - no offence to all the Easter mystic lovers)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:24 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:16 am
Ya, I barely got through 5 mins of one of his videos b4 comprehending something he said at that point was absolute bollocks.

There is a tiny part of my EM_PATH_Y that I feel sorry for the dude. He has been searching and seaching, bought a floatation bath thingy, not sure how many months perhaps years have been spent in that while contemplating the depts of whatever meditation entails (not a big fan personally - God fucked me up many times and is extremely LOGICAL not waffly spiritual - more akin to an A.I. - no offence to all the Easter mystic lovers)
I hear you man...so here's the thing, before enlightenment, chop wood carry water, after enlightenment, chop wood carry water...no further self-inquiry is necessary. We get it...Roy is obsessed with the conceptual dream of separation as if it is something that needs to be fixed.... .....Oh look there's a butterfly!

Oh I missed it, Damn, I was so busy closing my eyes and staring at the purity of my blankness, because it feels all so safe and warm and fuzzy there, Oooh, it's just like being back in the old womb again, why did I ever have to be born....oh my life, my life, it's so despairing. Woah as me, whoa as me...meanwhile all the pretty butterflies just couldn't give a flying damn. Because butterflies just shine effortlessly.

Any one got a Sick bag.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

..well I like butter, I don't like flies...but put the two together to make butterflies, I like them ...but if God is an AI, its got some serious work to do on its sense of humour. 8)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:52 am ..well I like butter, I don't like flies...but put the two together to make butterflies, I like them ...but if God is an AI, its got some serious work to do on its sense of humour. 8)
:lol:

I always get a big thrill laughing at my own Holy Butt jokes.

The target of a joke; the person or subject being mocked or ridiculed.
So, smell your own shit why don't you..

Oh my, it's just so dark up my own arse, this smelling my own shit is not my nature, it's such an unrewarding job smelling your own BS. Why do I even bother.

BUT BUT ...god made you special man...he made you so special that you have to spend your entire life sitting on the toilet crapping out crap...and you were so special, god made two places for you to spew the crap...the other hole is your pie hole, what goes in must come out.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I think I'm done Now - My jobby is done.

Jobby is never finished until the paperwork is done. When the paper is flushed together with the Jobby.

Keep flushing...

Don't be making me get out the Henry Hoover again.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I ran out of time last night in my shit attempt at stand-up (got a lot to learn how to adapt to the type of audience) ....

..anyway, I was going to end with "I'd just like to finish with a song I wrote, it's called hemorrhoids you are a real pain in the arse."

..one day, one day (of course there is no actual song - I'll just make out someone from management is telling me to get the fuck off the stage!!)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:22 am I ran out of time last night in my shit attempt at stand-up (got a lot to learn how to adapt to the type of audience) ....

..anyway, I was going to end with "I'd just like to finish with a song I wrote, it's called hemorrhoids you are a real pain in the arse."

..one day, one day (of course there is no actual song - I'll just make out someone from management is telling me to get the fuck off the stage!!)
:lol:

I hate not being the centre of attention, and being told to get off the stage. Don't you just hate it when no one want to kiss arse with you. :D
Walker

Post by Walker »

Under these conditions, everyone speaks to whom they want the other, to be.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:19 pm Under these conditions, everyone speaks to whom they want the other, to be.
Whatever that is supposed to mean... :roll:

But under these conditions here, where I am standing, in my opinion, it's no one else's business to be speaking to whom they want the other, to be.

It's like, only I get to decide what I want to be. I don't actually want anything, I'm not that needy. I'm just happy being whatever that being Morph's into, I'm perfectly ok with it, because that's just the universe Morphing..it's a real act. It's the real deal.

Today, I am going to be me. I have no problem being me. It's not like I could be anyone else if my life depended on it.

Nothing in this universe ever tells them self... I'm going to abide in my natural state today..get real. There's just no self in self that can inform itself, and if could, then it'll be a contradictory being.

In reality, there is no paradox..there is no paradoxes in real life.