Evidence of God - androcies - attofishpi

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

reasonvemotion

Re: Evidence of God - androcies - attofishpi

Post by reasonvemotion »

iambiguous wrote:
Sigh...
Just a reminder to the Christians here that, if they are willing, I'd appreciate them bringing their God to a discussion that revolves existentially around these factors:

1] a demonstrable proof of the existence of your God
2] addressing the fact that down through the ages hundreds of Gods and religious/spiritual paths to immortality and salvation were/are championed...but only one of which [if any] can be the true path. So why yours?
3] addressing the profoundly problematic role that dasein plays in any particular individual's belief in God
4] the questions that revolve around theodicy and your own particular God
Sigh......

Even in the time Jesus was on the earth there were many factors that led the Jewish people to reject him.
Simply, they did not believe in Him because they did not want to believe.
The same reason that most people throughout history have rejected Him.

The same reason you do not believe in Him.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hi atto...thanks for your fascinating theory. I agree insomuch as you mention the word God.

In my theory, God is just another word for THIS.. this immediate irrefutable presence right here and now closer than your own skin.. Atto's theory is a pointing, every theory is pointing to the same idea, except to say all theories will be presented in a different way, which doesn't mean they are something to be rejected... theories are many, authors are many...they are just one of many theories presented here, all of which may appear different that's all...but ultimately, all pointing to the same ONE IDEA..namely, the nameless immediate ONE WITHOUT A SECOND...here now, nowhere. Self-evident.

Everyone's theory is correct relative to their own life experience and how they express their experience.
It's different that's all.
Just the same one love dreaming difference where there is none.

We are all this love...expressing itself infinitely for eternity...which is NOW...the only place that is real.

From Self to Self via Express Delivery. You are the knower and the known right now as this instantaneous knowing. . aka ONENESS

My theory....

Being is self-evident.

Being is one as itself.

There is nothing outside or indside of self. There's just SELF ...all alone...all one

When one thing is known (self) everying is known ( self)

The only knowing there is - self-evident.

God is a concept known and that which is known as a concept, in and of itself knows nothing.

When nothing is known everything is known...in this conception...this ONE

Infinity and the eternal now are the exact same place. Right here Right now... as Perfect Stillness...going nowhere but here there is nowhere to go, there is only here now, nowhere.

Infinity, aka Self is an empty and full, closed and open, beginingless and endless system here now simultaneously as mirror images of each other.

0 + 1 = 0

0 is 1 because 1 is the reflection of itself....and so is 2 and 3 and 4 ..ect... 1 is the mirror image of 0 and so is 2 - 3- 4- add infintum.

THIS...is the world of the SIM ple...the sim people.

My two pennies worth.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Reality is definitely a play on words.

Words have a magical presence about them. It's like they are trying to tell us something.

Take the word CONscience for example: .... Con-science....see what I mean.

Be your own scientist. There is no one else.

Be your own physicist. The physical is...right here, namely you.

Be your own biologist. The bio/author..right here, namely you. . yOUR story.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Okedoke then 8)

I like the word CUSTODY.

When someone is arrested and held in custody, the police are still trying to join the dots.

Y_DOTS_U_C

:mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:51 am Okedoke then 8)

I like the word CUSTODY.

When someone is arrested and held in custody, the police are still trying to join the dots.

Y_DOTS_U_C

:mrgreen:
:lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Be your own mathematician...MA-THEM...Tic I AN ....singular pronoun, namely yourself.

The MA...and THEM...motherly love.

Expressing herself to herself, her offspring...through her M ilk

Ok, that's enough of that nonsense...I'm done. :D