the feminization of men

For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: the feminization of men

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:15 am You often hear men say 'a REAL man would never rape', 'a REAL man would never hit a woman' etc. etc.
What media outlet has ever linked REAL men to rape and hitting a woman?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

The MMSM (monarch's mainstream media) promoted it for centuries bro.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:03 pm The MMSM (monarch's mainstream media) promoted it for centuries bro.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur
I didn't care about the answer, you silly fellow.
I cared to elicit participation from VT ... to see if the Kraken or the human awakens.

Personally, I think it was a silly question. Media outlet is a rather repulsive term, as if the people comprising a media outlet are some kind of authority.

Of course men slap women around and rape them. And they're real men too on the biological basis that they have the hardware and the magical sperm. Sheesh.

But we're not talking about the twisted dysphoric. We're talking about REAL men.

Sheesh.

btw: REAL men say Sheesh, without hesitation. :wink:
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Astro Cat wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:24 pm If another thread turns into a sex vs gender debate I might start suspecting people are more obsessed about it than gender dysphoric people are
It will and they (we?) are, though I suspect we, you and me, have different ideas why that's so.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:24 pm
Astro Cat wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:24 pm If another thread turns into a sex vs gender debate I might start suspecting people are more obsessed about it than gender dysphoric people are
It will and they (we?) are, though I suspect we, you and me, have different ideas why that's so.
It's just so Leftist...so horribly, horribly Leftist...

They work like fury to rupture all basic definitions of everything, to undermine every sexual moral possible, to destroy basic categories and language, and make a horrid mess where men don't even know they're not women, women hate all hate themselves and want to be men, others lose track of sexuality altogether and become polyamorous and non-binary, even pronouns aren't stable anymore, and then pedophilic grooming starts to be mainstream -- and then they turn around and accuse you of having an unhealthy preoccupation with sex, for wanting to stabilize the situation.

Iron law of Woke Projection: if Leftists accuse you of doing X, they are already doing X. :shock:

They're supposing you're just like them, and think the same way they do, and read that back into their attributions of your motives. They accuse you of doing exactly what they are.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

They work like fury to rupture all basic definitions of everything, to undermine every sexual moral possible, to destroy basic categories and language, and make a horrid mess where men don't even know they're not women, women hate all hate themselves and want to be men, others lose track of sexuality altogether and become polyamorous and non-binary, even pronouns aren't stable anymore, and then pedophilic grooming starts to be mainstream -- and then they turn around and accuse you of having an unhealthy preoccupation with sex, for wanting to stabilize the situation.
Yep.
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:28 pm

Iron law of Woke Projection: if Leftists accuse you of doing X, they are already doing X. :shock:

They're supposing you're just like them, and think the same way they do, and read that back into their attributions of your motives. They accuse you of doing exactly what they are.
K: and what exactly is wrong with "men thinking they are women" you make
several accusations without defining them.. they are bad because.......
"undermine every sexual more" for example, and that is bad because of?

Why are your charges against "Leftist" indicate they are "bad"
or "evil?" what make their actions so wrong?

They "destroy basic categories and language"

Ok, great, why is that wrong?

Kropotkin
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:28 pm then pedophilic grooming starts to be mainstream
Yeah, that stuff is for church only!
Peter Kropotkin

Post by Peter Kropotkin »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:03 pm
Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:28 pm then pedophilic grooming starts to be mainstream
Yeah, that stuff is for church only!
K: and forget the grooming of the state and the society..
we are groom by the state and society from the day of our birth to
the last day of our existence...we are groomed by education, the media,
TV/MOVIES/MUSIC all are examples of grooming by the state/society...

Kropotkin
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:28 pm

Moronic dipshits like you are playing into the hands of the Politically Correct. You might as well say that all people who vote Republican are nazi skin-heads. That would mean roughly half the US population.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Peter Kropotkin wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:41 pm K: and what exactly is wrong with "men thinking they are women"
The same thing that's wrong with men thinking they are goldfish or a tuna casserole.
Why are your charges against "Leftist" indicate they are "bad"
or "evil?" what make their actions so wrong?
Wow. If that wasn't clear. I don't know what to do for you.
They "destroy basic categories and language"
Ok, great, why is that wrong?
Because all you have to make sense of the world right now are your categories and language. So if you want to be completely incoherent and unable to communicate, there's no problem at all. But if that were true, you wouldn't be typing, and nobody could understand you if you did.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:44 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:15 am You often hear men say 'a REAL man would never rape', 'a REAL man would never hit a woman' etc. etc.
What media outlet has ever linked REAL men to rape and hitting a woman?
Since you are too fucking stupid to understand what I meant then what's the point in asking? How could anyone NOT understand what I meant? There's no clearer way to say it. And I can't stand your cowardly, meaningless gibberish anyway so kindly stop trying to engage with me.
The three hypocritical stoogeturds on here need to get a room. Their little orgies are revolting. I bet IC would get to wear the giant strap on.
vegetariantaxidermy

The blatantly hypocritical 'pro life' Henry with his extensive gun collection (so much irony for irony afficionados) whose idea of 'freedom' means dying in the gutter if you can't afford health care (but at least you have your guns to shoot yourself in the head with when the pain gets too bad eh?).
What a vomit-inducing trio of smug hideousness.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Yeah I’m out of this one. I can only take so much of the same thing over and over.
vegetariantaxidermy

Astro Cat wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:16 pm
Yeah I’m out of this one. I can only take so much of the same thing over and over.
What 'debate'? They mean the same thing. For an alleged scientist you should be well aware of that. Ever heard of a 'sex' reveal party? (One of those things Americans like to go in for. Apparently they have a party for everything.)