For all things philosophical.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Astro Cat

Re: the feminization of men

Post by Astro Cat »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:58 pm
Astro Cat wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:16 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:24 pm

It will and they (we?) are, though I suspect we, you and me, have different ideas why that's so.
Yeah I’m out of this one. I can only take so much of the same thing over and over.
What 'debate'? They mean the same thing. For an alleged scientist you should be well aware of that. Ever heard of a 'sex' reveal party? (One of those things Americans like to go in for. Apparently they have a party for everything.)
Oh, I’ve just already talked this topic to death, both here and at another forum. No more for me, lol.

In fact it’s the weekend, and it’s my American duty to party now before the semester starts this week :(

I get my Masters this semester ^_^
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Academic accomplishment doesn't necessarily equate as common sense. Universities are fully of academic idiots. Just saying. I would have thought that someone in the science field would be more of a critical thinker though. I suppose there are exceptions to everything...
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Gee taxidermist be sure not to congratulate her on the degree or anything. Sheesh.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:53 pm Gee taxidermist be sure not to congratulate her on the degree or anything. Sheesh.
Anyone can be anything on the internet, dipshit. Who cares anyway?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Anyone can be anything on the internet, dipshit"

that statement is decidedly false, madam. it would be both logically and physically impossible to be a square triangle or a married bachelor on the internet.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:50 pm The blatantly hypocritical 'pro life' Henry with his extensive gun collection (so much irony for irony afficionados) whose idea of 'freedom' means dying in the gutter if you can't afford health care (but at least you have your guns to shoot yourself in the head with when the pain gets too bad eh?).
What a vomit-inducing trio of smug hideousness.
There's my sweetie, my loverly grrrl... 🥰
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:19 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:50 pm The blatantly hypocritical 'pro life' Henry with his extensive gun collection (so much irony for irony afficionados) whose idea of 'freedom' means dying in the gutter if you can't afford health care (but at least you have your guns to shoot yourself in the head with when the pain gets too bad eh?).
I love that Lefties can never think of any use for a gun but shooting people in cold blood...and accuse the gun lobby of thinking that way.

Iron Law of Woke Projection strikes again. 😝

I also 'love' people who rant against the "inhumanity" of others by pouring a veritable continuous river of spite, bile, obscenity, meanness and false accusation out against all their opponents, in every post. It's predictable; and that's at least reassuring. But I'm not sure it convinces anyone of their grasp on what it means to "be humane," or their status as a spokeswoman for decent treatment of others.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Astro Cat wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:03 pm I get my Masters this semester ^_^
Congratulations. Sincerely.

Did you go the course route, or thesis?
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:10 am
henry quirk wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:19 pm
I love that Lefties can never think of any use for a gun but shooting people in cold blood...and accuse the gun lobby of thinking that way.

Iron Law of Woke Projection strikes again. 😝

I also 'love' people who rant against the "inhumanity" of others by pouring a veritable continuous river of spite, bile, obscenity, meanness and false accusation out against all their opponents, in every post. It's predictable; and that's at least reassuring. But I'm not sure it convinces anyone of their grasp on what it means to "be humane," or their status as a spokeswoman for decent treatment of others.
I love that nazis are such revolting, smug hypocrites who think they are fooling others.
Your characteristically stupid comment proves just how moronic your assertions are that anyone who is so-called 'left' is automatically a rabid, irrational wokie. There is no such think as your mythical, all-encompassing 'left'. I really don't understand why anyone on here calls you intelligent. You are as thick as they come.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Sycophantic little worm.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Bloody hell mate!
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:37 pm Academic accomplishment doesn't necessarily equate as common sense. Universities are fully of academic idiots. Just saying. I would have thought that someone in the science field would be more of a critical thinker though. I suppose there are exceptions to everything...
Hmm. I wasn’t touting credentials as some point. I already made clear I wasn’t going to take part in a sex vs gender discussion so I was just chatting.

I’m capable of defending my views and I have nothing to prove. Not everything has to be being mean to one another, you know :(
Walker

Post by Walker »

Astro Cat wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:08 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:37 pm Academic accomplishment doesn't necessarily equate as common sense. Universities are fully of academic idiots. Just saying. I would have thought that someone in the science field would be more of a critical thinker though. I suppose there are exceptions to everything...
Hmm. I wasn’t touting credentials as some point. I already made clear I wasn’t going to take part in a sex vs gender discussion so I was just chatting.

I’m capable of defending my views and I have nothing to prove. Not everything has to be being mean to one another, you know :(
Perhaps feminization of men is only skin deep, that is, just Affectations for men to follow, for their effect upon womanly affections.

And, in order to gain favour with women who assert their freedom, which includes freedom from housework and child-care, feminized men have been conditioned to living according to the dictates of the pleasure source, and wearing an apron.

If this is twue then obviously men are being manipulated, and to that we have to say, what’s new? Why?

Because it’s a well known fact that Real Men will borrow a cloak from an underling and lay it over a cowflop for melady to tread when stepping from curb to ride, because this pleases her to no end.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

I’m bridging to PhD, so my thesis becomes my dissertation. At least if I choose to continue it. I’m wanting to publish this galaxy paper to be done with it and either move on to James Webb (I currently use Hubble) or go back to cosmology (I’m really interested in constraining dark energy and its equation of state).
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:31 am Bloody hell mate!
This must be your first taste of The Kraken.